Ted Nugent

RoadScholar

Ted Nugent

Post by RoadScholar » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:27 pm

Except that, IIRC, ol' Ted bragged about how he soiled himself to get out of the Draft. So if he did, he's a disgusting swine, and if not, he's a liar. So John Kerry goes, serves with what the record shows is distinction, and gets "Swift Boated" at the behest of right wing piggies who never served... and who then embrace Ted, who was in any case a draft dodger, either incontinently or routinely.Maybe we need a new Freudian category for Nugent (vile term warning):Sekrit Stuffs!
Anal repulsive.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Ted Nugent

Post by Flatpointhigh » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:12 pm

I read nothing vile.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Foggy

Ted Nugent

Post by Foggy » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:45 am

I read nothing vile.Then you miss some of the good stuff, like him saying he's "heartbroken" that he has "failed to galvanize and prod" this great nation into getting rid of the scary scary black guy.Maybe if he could just think of something really mean to say, that would work and the scary scary black guy would disappear, poof! But obviously, he hasn't hit on just the right formula. He still can't think of anything mean enough to galvanize and prod the citizens of this great land we live in. The poor man is heartbroken. He haz a serious sad. :-({|= :(( My heart bleeds purple peanut butter for him. :D
Every locked door has a key. - Emika Chen

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Ted Nugent

Post by Flatpointhigh » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:51 pm

I read nothing vile.Then you miss some of the good stuff, like him saying he's "heartbroken" that he has "failed to galvanize and prod" this great nation into getting rid of the scary scary black guy.Maybe if he could just think of something really mean to say, that would work and the scary scary black guy would disappear, poof! But obviously, he hasn't hit on just the right formula. He still can't think of anything mean enough to galvanize and prod the citizens of this great land we live in. The poor man is heartbroken. He haz a serious sad. :-({|= :(( My heart bleeds purple peanut butter for him. :D I was refering to your term - noodge repulses me much as anything can.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

RoadScholar

Ted Nugent

Post by RoadScholar » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:20 pm

I was refering to your term - noodge repulses me much as anything can.Indeed. Sometimes vile = accurate.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Volkonski

Ted Nugent

Post by Volkonski » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:21 pm

This cartoon appears under the headline "Ted Nugent".[/break1]chron.com/nickanderson/2014/02/ted-nugent/?cmpid=opedhphcat]http://blog.chron.com/nickanderson/2014 ... opedhphcathttp://blog.chron.com/nickanderson/wp-content/blogs.dir/1845/files/2014/02/and021914web-600x446.jpg[/break1]chron.com/default/article/Abbott-welcomes-Nugent-but-ducks-divisive-remarks-5245188.php]http://www.chron.com/default/article/Ab ... 245188.phpDENTON, Texas (AP) — Republican Greg Abbott welcomed salty-tongued rocker Ted Nugent to his campaign for Texas governor on Tuesday but claimed ignorance about inflammatory remarks his polarizing surrogate has made on immigration and women.Nugent has suggested that immigrants who are not in the country legally should be treated like "indentured servants" until they earn citizenship. He has referred to feminists as "fat pigs" and used lewd language about women in song lyrics and interviews.The Texas attorney general celebrated Nugent's avid defense of gun rights — Nugent is a board member of the National Rifle Association — during their first campaign rally together at a packed North Texas restaurant. But speaking alone to reporters afterward, Abbott said he couldn't respond to some of Nugent's more famously divisive remarks on others issues."I can't comment on them, because I don't know what he said," Abbott said.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Chilidog

Ted Nugent

Post by Chilidog » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:04 pm

What a total asshole“I did cross the line. I do apologize -- not necessarily to the president -- but on behalf of much better men than myself,” Nugent said Friday in an interview with Ben Ferguson, a Dallas-based conservative talk radio host.Nugent said he regretted “using the street-fighter terminology of ‘subhuman mongrel’ instead of just using more understandable language, such as ‘violator of… the Constitution.... the liar that he is.'”[/break1]latimes.com/nation/politics/politicsnow/la-pn-ted-nugent-apologizes-for-obama-slur-20140221,0,3757905.story#ixzz2u0LPiEuK]http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/ ... z2u0LPiEuK

SueDB

Ted Nugent

Post by SueDB » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:07 pm

Just don't leave him around young females.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

rajah

Ted Nugent

Post by rajah » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:41 pm

Just don't leave him around young females.Of what species?D

Foggy

Ted Nugent

Post by Foggy » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:54 pm

Nugent said he regretted “using the street-fighter terminology ...Oh, wow, he's really a tough guy after all! He uses "street-fighter terminology," just like a real street fighter or something!

'Course, the truth is if this pussy ever got in a real street fight, the first thing he'd do is, he'd wet his pants. This guy is in his element in a nice helicopter, shooting wild hogs on the ground. Just about his speed.

With all due respect for the actually tough women on this forum, please allow me to vent:

Ted Nugent is a PUSSY.

Sterngard Friegen

Ted Nugent

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:20 pm

And to think . . .The birfers were this close Sekrit Stuffs!
to getting Nugent to fund their movement.

mimi

Ted Nugent

Post by mimi » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:50 pm

Published on Mar 4, 2014--Ted Nugent lies, claiming he conducts raids with the DEA, ATF, FBI and US Marshalls

Skip Intro

Ted Nugent

Post by Skip Intro » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:18 pm

Ted Nugent's appearance at upcoming Longview festival canceled by cityONGVIEW, TX (KLTV) - A controversial classic rocker was scheduled to perform at an upcoming Longview festival, but the city decided to cancel the singer's appearance.The City of Longview is preparing to hold its second annual Fourth of July festival. Planning for the festival includes musical acts performing at the Maude Cobb Convention Center. Event organizers reached out to several artists in hopes of booking them to perform. One of those artists was rocker Ted Nugent.Maude Cobb staff had reached a verbal agreement with Nugent to perform at the festival. Amid the controversy surrounding Nugent's appearance with Texas gubernatorial candidate Greg Abbott, organizers decided to cancel the singer's appearance.Nugent's guaranteed performance fee is $32,000. In order to cancel with him, the City of Longview paid the singer $16,000 out of the Maude Cobb's annual budget not to appear.Ted's has accomplished his ultimate achievement: Getting paid not to show up. I can see the sludge in Sarah Palin's head starting to mush around seeing how she can get some of this action.[/break1]kltv.com/story/25038839/ted-nugents-appearance-at-upcoming-longview-festival-canceled-by-city]http://www.kltv.com/story/25038839/ted- ... ed-by-city
In the Trump era anything is true if enough people believe it.

TexasFilly

Ted Nugent

Post by TexasFilly » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:25 pm

Their second annual Fourth of July Festival? What kind of patriots are these?
I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill! I believe Dr. Ford!

GreatGrey

Ted Nugent

Post by GreatGrey » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:28 pm

They only had a verbal agreement?
I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

Jim

Ted Nugent

Post by Jim » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:56 pm

Ted Nugent's appearance at upcoming Longview festival canceled by cityONGVIEW, TX (KLTV) - A controversial classic rocker was scheduled to perform at an upcoming Longview festival, but the city decided to cancel the singer's appearance.The City of Longview is preparing to hold its second annual Fourth of July festival. Planning for the festival includes musical acts performing at the Maude Cobb Convention Center. Event organizers reached out to several artists in hopes of booking them to perform. One of those artists was rocker Ted Nugent.Maude Cobb staff had reached a verbal agreement with Nugent to perform at the festival. Amid the controversy surrounding Nugent's appearance with Texas gubernatorial candidate Greg Abbott, organizers decided to cancel the singer's appearance.Nugent's guaranteed performance fee is $32,000. In order to cancel with him, the City of Longview paid the singer $16,000 out of the Maude Cobb's annual budget not to appear.Ted's has accomplished his ultimate achievement: Getting paid not to show up. I can see the sludge in Sarah Palin's head starting to mush around seeing how she can get some of this action.[/break1]kltv.com/story/25038839/ted-nugents-appearance-at-upcoming-longview-festival-canceled-by-city]http://www.kltv.com/story/25038839/ted- ... ed-by-cityHmmmmm, getting paid by the government not to work, where have I heard that one? :-k

Dolly

Ted Nugent

Post by Dolly » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:13 pm

How funny! I just read the Ex-Chief Kessler thread where he says Texas is "a truly American state". Now Longview, Texas cancels Nugent. \ :D /
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

mimi

Ted Nugent

Post by mimi » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:51 am

A spokesperson for Nugent told KLTV Friday that the Longview event was never on the singer's calendar and that he did not know anything about it. Organizers are still searching for the headliner that will take the Maude Cobb stage on July Fourth.So why did they have to pay him not to show up?

Skip Intro

Ted Nugent

Post by Skip Intro » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:15 pm

Ted's person could be lying to protect Ted's tender ego. I doubt the city would pay him $16,000 not to show up if he was never scheduled.Let's see if he takes the money.
In the Trump era anything is true if enough people believe it.

ZekeB

Ted Nugent

Post by ZekeB » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:21 pm

Ted's person could be lying to protect Ted's tender ego. I doubt the city would pay him $16,000 not to show up if he was never scheduled.Let's see if he takes the money.Ted can always go over to Vicksburg and celebrate another 4th of July event.
Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

SueDB

Ted Nugent

Post by SueDB » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:08 pm

Ted's person could be lying to protect Ted's tender ego. I doubt the city would pay him $16,000 not to show up if he was never scheduled.Let's see if he takes the money.Crazy Ted could always just send back the check. I am sure the Taxpayers of Longview would appreciate it.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Foggy

Ted Nugent

Post by Foggy » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:01 pm

Ted's person could be lying to protect Ted's tender ego. I doubt the city would pay him $16,000 not to show up if he was never scheduled.Let's see if he takes the money.Ted can always go over to Vicksburg and celebrate another 4th of July event.Zing! :rockon:

Cdr Christoff

Ted Nugent

Post by Cdr Christoff » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:02 pm

Ted Nugent's appearance at upcoming Longview festival canceled by cityTed's has accomplished his ultimate achievement: Getting paid not to show up. I can see the sludge in Sarah Palin's head starting to mush around seeing how she can get some of this action.Perhaps Palin & her new [/break1]thesportsmanchannel.com/newsandevents/pressroom/news.php?ID=988]Co-host can interview Ted at his ranch?

PatGund

Ted Nugent

Post by PatGund » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:49 pm

Shorter Ted Nugent - "Wahhhh, Liberals are being MEAN to me!!!"[link]Ted Nugent: I am attacked viciously by hate-mongering leftists,http://freakoutnation.com/2014/06/26/te ... -leftists/[/link] (Freak Out Nation, 26 June 2014)"Ted ‘Poopy Pants’ Nugent wrote a column today in WorldNetDaily in which he says he doesn’t understand why Americans are “insanely falling for” the “embarrassing Barack Obama suicidal death wish of fundamental transformation running amok.”That’s pretty typical for Nugent. Then he went on to write, “I raise all the hell I possibly can to wake up the sheeple, and in the process, I am attacked viciously by the Saul Alinsky hate mongers that infest the left. Of this I am extremely proud. I proudly take flak because I am constantly over the target.”You see how brave he is by taking the flak from us heathens? What a difference from the days he literally crapped in his pants for weeks in order to dodge the draft. He’s not askeered of us. Of course, in this modern-time, he’s probably wearing Depends.If by attack he means, quoting his misogynistic and racist rants verbatim, then I guess we have attacked his tender sensibilities."Also Right Wing Watch:[/break1]rightwingwatch.org/content/ted-nugent-liberalism-hateful-soulless-curse-destined-destroy-everything-its-vulgar-path]http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/t ... ulgar-pathAnd the original WND article[/break1]wnd.com/2014/06/americas-on-the-cusp-are-you-raising-enough-hell/]http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/americas-on- ... ough-hell/

wavey davey

Ted Nugent

Post by wavey davey » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:23 pm

In the comments, someone suggested a new name for him: Turd Nugget. :lol: The person further suggested spreading Turd Nugget like Santorum. =))

Return to “Lesser Lights”