Harry Riley and his Patriots For America

nbc

Re: Harry Riley and his Patriots For America

Post by nbc » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:29 am

Carl has been busy

On Tuesday, March 2, 2016 I was one of a group of approximately 12 people who witnessed a criminal violation of the Oath of Office by the Wood County, West Virginia Circuit Court Judge Jeffrey B. Reed (if he indeed has one on file. If not, he is falsely sitting in a seat he was duly elected to occupy), when he openly and on the record refused to hear or rule on any Constitutional Law violations by that court and its enforcers in its case against Thomas David: House of Deegan.
Mr. Reed clearly stated that the only law he and his court will deal with is Statutory law. This is in flagrant violation of his required by West Virginia “Oath of Office”.

https://scannedretina.com/2016/03/04/ca ... d-merritt/

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:01 am

Carl's elevator hasn't gone all the way to the top for a long time.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:11 am

To précis some of the comments:
III% ? 3% functioning brain cells.
You're being too generous
I was allowing 2/3 for autonomic functions
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:57 am

Finally got up the nerve to venture over to PFA, curious to see how they're handling all of Trump's defeats. Actually, it's pretty quiet, not many recent posts at all, but I did see this, a post from Judith Green asking people to sign the WH petition to call for congressional investigation into the murder of LaVoy Finnecum. It's been up since Jan 22, the day after Trump was sworn in. As of 11:00 am eastern 2/14/17, it has ten signatures.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... l-agencies

Just FYI, the petition for Trump to release his taxes is almost 800,000.
ImageImageImage x4

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:14 am

In a delusional projection worthy of 45, Harry Riley presents an "unconfirmed" fantasy.
UNCONFIRMED, LEFTIST USURPED VIOLENT OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING 2017 TO BEGIN MAY 1, 2017
Posted by Harry Riley on February 19, 2017 at 9:56pm in General Discussion

This report is unconfirmed but worthy of your attention..........

There is now unsubstantiated information/rumor circulating that a violent (leftist usurped) Operation American Spring 2017 is scheduled to begin on or about May 01, 2017 across America.

My primary reason for writing is to absolve myself personally as well as Operation American Spring 2014 from any agreement or association or intent to support, Operation American Spring 2017. There is nothing about this reported violent activity that I or Operation American Spring 2014 can condone, in fact we reject and condemn the reported operation.

In late 2013 I introduced a peaceful plan for patriots who love the United States of America and our Constitution to participate, if desired. This was a peaceful protest in Washington, D.C. against the direction leadership in Washington was taking our nation.

The peaceful plan was called “Operation American Spring” and conducted for a period beginning May 16th, 2014. (To read about this http://www.patriotsforamerica.ning.com/ )

Operation American Spring 2014 Mission: Restoration of Constitutional government, rule of law, freedom, liberty "of the people, for the people, by the people" from despotic and tyrannical federal leadership.

While Operation American Spring of 2014 did not accomplish it’s mission of the peaceful removal of Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Mitch McConnell, John Boehner, Nancy Pelosi, and AG Holder, the peaceful election of 2016 solved many goals OAS 2014 was pursuing. Successful removal, in a peaceful election, of the democrat regime from any leadership positions in the United States Federal Government, basically accomplished the major goal of 2014 Operation American Spring

The reported Operation American Spring 2017 is being identified as a “Deep State”(shadow government working within the US government bureaucracy ), media, leftist individuals, neocons, and Central Banks to bring down the Trump Administration, in essence reverse what God ordained and “we the people” voted for in the 2016 election.

Monetary power-brokers in world-wide central banks are losing control and they don’t like it. Thus, attacks, protests, fake news, on every government in the world that is focusing on monetary change/reversal away from Central Banks control, is increasing.

This so-called Operation American Spring 2017 is reported being paid for by Central Bank and foreign money, and reported to begin May 1, 2017 (May Day- Communist holiday) with tens of millions of paid violent agitators across the United States creating chaos and destruction in hopes of bringing down the Trump Administration and US government. There is nothing about this reported violent activity that I or Operation American Spring 2014 can condone, if fact we reject and condemn the reported operation.

It is interesting that President Trump is reiterating that the White House is running “very smoothly” while the “fake news” is broadcasting nothing but “chaos” in the White House. Politicians such as Senator McCain in a foreign land disrespectfully suggesting “dictator” associated with our President, another method of encouraging an atmosphere of “chaos”. The display of arrogance by democrat senators stalling President Trumps Cabinet confirmations is another indication of liberal/leftist contribution to a fake chaotic condition. More on the “chaos” movement...Radical Left is now scheduling FAKE TOWN HALLS in the names of Republican Congressmen/Congresswomen...WITHOUT EVEN INVITING THE REPRESENTATIVES TO ATTEND!!! DON'T FALL FOR THE FAKE NEWS!!! Go to the leftist site http://www.indivisibleguide.com/ to see how these progressives will be attacking the conservative agenda.

According to a report the above examples of chaos is exactly what the “Deep State supporters, leftist, media fake news, neocons, black-mailed, bribed or bought US politicians, and central banks” are creating and desire.

Operation American Spring 2017, if valid as reported to begin May 1, 2017, is a nation-wide, destructive, anti-American attack on property, civilian personnel, our Constitution and form of government. Potential threat and criminal behavior in the extreme with a goal of creating so much chaos that the Trump Administration will not be able to secure our nation...resulting in President Trump removal..

Qualifier: This report is unconfirmed but worthy of your attention..........

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret
http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/foru ... hare_topic

Who replies when there's violence? Why Wiley Drake of course.
Reply by Wiley Drake 1 hour ago
Father God instructed me to Do a Special 3 fold cord
Under His Leadership for National Day of Prayer
May 4th through Shabbat May 6th
We will do it from the West Coast, Across All America and unite it with
The Congressional Prayer Conference Telephone Call of Washington D.C.
Please Pray for us
2 ways to be a part,
1. "Boots on the Ground" Meet in the Upper Room of the
Congressional Prayer Conference of Washington D.C.
West Coast Headquarters
6801 Western Ave.
Buena Park California 90621
Free food and Lodging for "Boots on the ground" for those who come
to Buena Park ( Free plug in for your campers)
2. "Prayer in the air"
Conference Telephone Prayer Meeting
1-712-432-1690, access code 399430 #
Call Wiley's cell 1-714-865-8132
Avatar Photo: Dedicated to Slim by the International Brotherhood of Weasels.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:55 am

Protesting a black democratic president - Patriots!!
Protesting a corrupt, ignorant conman - Traitors!!

Thanks Orlylicious, for wading through the swamp so we don't have to.
ImageImageImage x4

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:19 pm

Harry Riley wrote:The reported Operation American Spring 2017 is being identified as a “Deep State”(shadow government working within the US government bureaucracy ), media, leftist individuals, neocons, and Central Banks to bring down the Trump Administration, in essence reverse what God ordained and “we the people” voted for in the 2016 election.
Hmm, there's a theme running through his list of enemies.

Apparently, "we the people" did not vote for Obama in 2008 and 2012.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

kate520

Post by kate520 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:27 pm

Now that Harry and the Nutjobs have renounced OAS, it's sure to be a resounding success!
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:41 pm

Well, it couldn't possibly be that OAS was a random collection of disorganized, disaffected, discombobulated, nutjobs who couldn't organize a marshmallow roast in their own back yard even with detailed instructions, so it obviously had to be a vast and all encompassing global conspiracy, it just couldn't be that they are all incompetent, and possibly senile, idiots, now could it????? :rotflmao:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sat May 20, 2017 9:22 pm

FWIW: comment on MoeRon's facebook post

Maureen Peltier shared Tom Tancredo's photo.
< SNIPPED PHOTO of Joe - President Trump, Please Free Joe Robertson >

Terri Linnell Pls tell Jason that Col Riley's wife of 54 years has passed.
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Thu May 25, 2017 7:47 pm

Email from Harry about Mary:
To All,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kind comfort and prayers. While my heart aches nearly constantly over the physical loss of Mary, joy is found in that she is now in Heaven with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

After 53+ years of marriage her loss physically is devastating to me and I know God will ease the pain in His time. Also, as I'm in my 80th year, it is likely that I will join her sooner rather than later....but in God's time.

I share a obituary that speaks to Mary........ http://www.hampshirereview.com/obituari ... 23713.html

With best regards and God's blessing,

Harry Riley for Mary
Subject: Col. Harry G. Riley's Loss (U.S. Army, Ret.)

Posted by Twana Blevins on May 20, 2017 at 10:13am in In Memory of
View Discussions

Dear Veterans and Patriots,

I want to make you aware that my mother, and Dad's wife of almost 54 years, passed from Dad's cradling arms to the Lord's eternal arms on May 18, 2017, at 0918 hours. We are missing her so much, yet celebrating her healing and eternal life in heaven as a faithful believer in Jesus Christ and a loving child of God the Father

http://www.brackneyfuneralservice.com/obituaries.php.

Col. Harry (and Mary) Riley (U.S. Army Ret.)

111 Overview Dr.

Crestview, FL 33426

In Lieu of flowers"

Donations would be greatly appreciated to:

The Lupus Foundation of America Florida Chapter

2300 High Ridge Road

Suite 375

Boynton Beach, FL. 33426

(In honor of Mary Riley)

Visitation/Viewing:

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Brackney Funeral Service

480 E. James Lee Boulevard

Crestview, FL. 32539

Funeral Service at above...

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

11:00 AM to 12:00 PM

Interment 5///24/17 at 2 PM

Barrancas National Cemetary

Naval Air Station Pensacola, Florida

1 Cemetery Road

Pensacola, FL. 32508

Please feel free to share with Veterans and Patriots who have stood alongside my father. Cards of personal encouragement to Col. Riley would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all for your love and support during this difficult time.

Kathie (Riley) Marino
http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/foru ... hare_topic
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:19 am

I realize this is pretty much a dead thread but, after last night's D victories, I thought I'd mosey over to PFA and see what they thought of it. Imagine my surprise when I discover there hasn't been a post there since last Friday. Before that, two were on Halloween and that was after a gap of a week. Other than the Las Vegas massacre and black athletes taking a knee, they seem to have lost interest in the site.
Untitled.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageImageImage x4

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:33 pm

I moseyed over to PSA to see how they were taking yesterday's double whammy. Imagine my surprise when I find there was no mention of it. As a matter of fact, there hasn't been a post at PFA since August 15 when somebody posted a 9/11 truther video that has zero responses.

Prior to that, the last entry was July 27. I expect the next time I visit, it may be gone like OAS.

Thoughts and prayers.
ImageImageImage x4

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:02 pm

Thanks for checking Slim. Harry hasn't been the same since he lost his wife.

Hazard of having all nasty, seditionist, old people on Social Security and Medicare running the operation.

It is satisfying to know that all their work, vitriol, money, effort and time was for NOTHING. Not even a footnote. Like it never even happened. Total waste of their limited time. Thoughts and prayers, PFA.

Stormin'

Post by Stormin' » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:14 pm

One other artifact from the Operation American Spring days is this Facebook page
PFA/OAS Operation American Spring

PFA/OAS Operation American Spring
Run by Ron McKinley AKA Old Rooster from the PFA site. (no relation to our Rooster at Fogbow, I presume)
The last activity looks like early August. It contains a variety of RWNJ topics. For example, this was a recent posting regarding Jerry DeLemus, with the picture below. For a moment, I thought I was looking at our friend Walt Fitzpatrick.

[img]

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:07 am

Amused by the typo (or thinko?) in that paean to Jerry DeLemus:
He is a Marine that swerved his country with Honor.
One could certainly say of the military service of the current commander-in-chief that "he swerved his country" but the no Trump action has ever merited the qualification "with honor".

Return to “Lesser Lights”