Harry Riley and his Patriots For America

Slim Cognito

Re: Harry Riley and his Patriots For America

Post by Slim Cognito » Tue May 10, 2016 11:42 am

Whatever4 wrote:http://www.snopes.com/new-york-ice-agent-suicide-note/

ICE Doubt
A known hoax purveyor leveraged the tragic suicide of an ICE agent to make outlandish and false claims.

On 9 May 2016, the unreliable web site Superstation95 claimed that an Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent left a suicide note in New York City warning that a number of frightening conspiracy theories were about to come to pass:
I finally got over there to read the comments. Lots of hysteria, we will rise up, Obama will not vacate, all the usual crap.
You're not going to believe this but Riley almost sounds sane compared to them. A few comments down, he posted the Snopes link, although he says he doesn't trust Snopes . Still, he says people should consider the possibility it's not true.
Goodwill has opened their Halloween Dept which makes it officially Halloween Season! :dance: ImageImageImage x4

tek

Post by tek » Tue May 10, 2016 5:36 pm

although he says he doesn't trust Snopes
I'm sure the feeling is mutual.
There's no way back
from there to here

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Tue May 10, 2016 8:54 pm

tek wrote:
although he says he doesn't trust Snopes
I'm sure the feeling is mutual.
A conservative trope is that Snopes is a biased source and can't be trusted. RWNJs take it further and accuse it of actively participating in various conspiracies.
I've heard this bull before.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:22 am

Got this claptrap from Harry Riley today. Sounds like he wants to organize a civil war when it's announced that no charges will be filed against Hillary Clinton. I'll try to pick the four best paragraphs.
LIBERTY IS AT RISK (LIAR)
Posted by Harry Riley on July 3, 2016 at 9:44pm in General Discussion
Send Message View Discussions
Patriots,

The evidence is quite compelling that Hillary Clinton violated her oath in carrying out her duties as Secretary of State; that she violated her own rules established for all members of the State Department against communicating official business outside official State Department channels; that she purposefully established a non-secure communications server in her private residence in which she knowingly used to communicate Top Secret and higher intelligence information; that she purposefully and willfully lied to cover-up the cause of the fatal murder of four United States government employees in Benghazi; that she purposefully and willingly lied in the face of grieving mothers, in the shadow of the coffins of those killed in Benghazi, citing a video as the reason their sons were killed.

It is mandatory that everyone of us contact every person we communicate with and prepare to descend on Washington, D.C. at a moments notice. If there is any indication that Hillary Clinton will not be brought before a Federal Grand Jury for high treason, and multiple crimes against the American people, LIAR must be activated.

PFA has all 50 State Groups still active and should get more active alerting every American that understands the threat of LIAR and be prepared to round up millions of unarmed citizens to send the message in D.C. Use Face Book and Twitter. We can't allow our 240th Independence Day be our last.

Clinton must be prosecuted or all hell breaks loose.
And some comments:
Reply by Ken McKinley 3 hours ago
A word if I may... When Hillary is found not guilty and said to have done no wrong and we make the decision to unleash hell, let us do so effectively and on the correct targets. If one looks at recent history (say the LA riots after the Rodney King verdict, or Ferguson MO.), you'll see a lot of people rioting aimlessly... even though some of them were doing so because they felt that justice was not done. If Clinton is not prosecuted, we have a legitimate reason to feel that justice was not done, and maybe even a legitimate reason to unleash hell, but let's do it against the right target, not random, meaningless, senseless violence. Let us make sure we petition the government for a redress of grievances, and let us make sure that the general populace rightly understands what is being done and why it's being done. I as well as the American people have no sympathy for rioting savages. And so, if Clinton is not prosecuted, and all hell does break loose, let it be directed and effective.
Reply by Steven G. Elliott 8 hours ago
Gun up, war is coming.
Reply by Robert Evans Smith 7 hours ago
What can be done ? I am 90 years old and served in three wars and still hold the Oath to defend the Constitution from enemies without and enemies within, the enemies of the Constitution are every where and most hold high office in the Government in some form. I am sick of the bastards who hold positions in all the element of life, Education, County and city Governments, State and federal government' Even Law enforcement is involved in the mass deception.. Civil war is the only answer and it should have begum more than 50 years ago.. I have always been ready to die for my country but what is there to die for now?The Congress and their employees are scum-bags and that fits everything government. You people talke but you do nothing worth while to advance the cause, declare war and let us get on with restoring our Freedom!!!
Reply by Kirkland Thomas Byars 7 hours ago
Voter registration plus voting machine verification must be achieved by November or ALL IS LOST. Example: registering voters in the panhandle of Florida will be more important than in 2000. Having poll watchers at the polls to spot irregularities is imperative at all predominantly Democrat boxes. I have witnessed poll officials running 25-100 pre marked ballots through voting machines and forging signatures on the list to fraudently add to their totals. If we don't do this, like Colonel Riley said, then the whole campaign and all the money spent and good votes cast are all for NOTHING !!! Think about all the soldiers who died for us to cast a untarnished ballot.Call your friends at church and get trained to register Republicans onlyand be trained as poll watchers who know how to challenge the crooked poll officials or those who try to vote several times. Yes. It goes on.
Their heads should just hurry up and explode. It's going to be a long four years for them.
Goodwill has opened their Halloween Dept which makes it officially Halloween Season! :dance: ImageImageImage x4

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:05 am

Slim Cognito wrote:Got this claptrap from Harry Riley today. Sounds like he wants to organize a civil war when it's announced that no charges will be filed against Hillary Clinton. I'll try to pick the four best paragraphs.
:snippity: - delusions of bare adequecy

Their heads should just hurry up and explode. It's going to be a long four eight years for them.
fify
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

June bug

Post by June bug » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:58 am

supposedly Kirkland Thomas Byars wrote:Having poll watchers at the polls to spot irregularities is imperative at all predominantly Democrat boxes. Call your friends at church and get trained to register Republicans only and be trained as poll watchers...
Meroni, is that you?

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:35 am

Oh Noez! The evil oppressive Obama guvmint is gonna take down the patriots by cutting off their government checks!!

Permalink Reply by gary t chisholm 1 minute ago
my military associates indicate no current effort...

as stated before , two government actions that will push good people to do what Thomas Jefferson

wrote must be done in any tyrannical situation...

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

1. government checks / deposits are terminated

2. agents attempt confiscation........there may be another trigger..

Barnzibul

Post by Barnzibul » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:16 pm

Slim Cognito wrote:Got this claptrap from Harry Riley today. Sounds like he wants to organize a civil war when it's announced that no charges will be filed against Hillary Clinton. I'll try to pick the four best paragraphs.
:snippity:

So how's that civil war working out for Harry and friends? :bored:

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:25 pm

Barnzibul wrote:
:snippity:

So how's that civil war working out for Harry and friends? :bored:
I've been following it all day. They're going to have a revolution, water the tree of liberty, yada, yada, yada, just as soon as they fire up their Rascals.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:17 am

Checked back in at PFA just to see the latest.

Have you ever played Charades when one of the participants thought, if he shouts the wrong answer over and over again, it will become the right answer?

You know that quote from Jefferson about watering liberty trees?....

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:57 am

After Operation American Spring's failure to launch, one would assume that Colonel Riley's credibility would be nil.

But 'patriots' must have short memories.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:05 am

Jerry Mander wrote:After Operation American Spring's failure to launch, one would assume that Colonel Riley's credibility would be nil.

Considering his group demographic, wouldn't senility be a better explanation, for all what, three of them?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:46 am

Jerry Mander wrote:After Operation American Spring's failure to launch, one would assume that Colonel Riley's credibility would be nil.

Any 'failures' are the fault of the tyrannical government and the blackout by the evil main-street media. 'Patriots' are never at fault and have never failed.

If the Commie Marxist Nazi Libturd Progressive freedom hating vegans would stop putting up brick walls, the 'patriots' would stop running into them.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:56 am

I can only speak for myself, but if I'd spent the last two and a half years making thousands of forum threats to revolt, take back our Country and water the liberty tree, I'd be a little embarrassed my ass hadn't left the couch.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:17 am

I still feel bad about the 10 million people who were going to Operation American Spring that we had to disappear. I mean, it was a very efficient operation and the 2,000 or so people we did allow through the cordon never suspected a thing, but still. I hate it when we have to do a massive purge like that. Not saying they didn't deserve it, tho ... :mrgreen:
Every locked door has a key. - Emika Chen

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:35 am

Foggy wrote:I still feel bad about the 10 million people who were going to Operation American Spring that we had to disappear. I mean, it was a very efficient operation and the 2,000 or so people we did allow through the cordon never suspected a thing, but still. I hate it when we have to do a massive purge like that. Not saying they didn't deserve it, tho ... :mrgreen:
Don't forget too the huge operation about six months back to remove all the patriots from Harney County and replace them with lookalikes who would not support the peaceful occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge Harney County Resource Center . Of course, that was too big a challenge in a short time even for our skilled operatives, so we had to resort to threatening those patriots who remained and explain how their guns would be painted pink and their children would be converted to homosexuality if they did not cooperate.

We are lucky that we can afford to attempt these operations because we have the money from cashing in our birth certificates to access our strawman Treasury accounts, with the bonus of the vast quantity of gold we are receiving from Chinese dragon families who are desperately buying our stockpile of Zimbabwean dollars and Iraqi dinars.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:36 am

Foggy wrote:I still feel bad about the 10 million people who were going to Operation American Spring that we had to disappear. I mean, it was a very efficient operation and the 2,000 or so people we did allow through the cordon never suspected a thing, but still. I hate it when we have to do a massive purge like that. Not saying they didn't deserve it, tho ... :mrgreen:
The people part wasn't that bad. It was trying to find a chop shot to take all those Rascals that gave me the biggest headache.

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:40 am

My gawd, how do we sleep at night?

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:46 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Don't forget too the huge operation about six months back to remove all the patriots from Harney County and replace them with lookalikes who would not support the peaceful occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge Harney County Resource Center . Of course, that was too big a challenge in a short time even for our skilled operatives, so we had to resort to threatening those patriots who remained and explain how their guns would be painted pink and their children would be converted to homosexuality if they did not cooperate.

We are lucky that we can afford to attempt these operations because we have the money from cashing in our birth certificates to access our strawman Treasury accounts, with the bonus of the vast quantity of gold we are receiving from Chinese dragon families who are desperately buying our stockpile of Zimbabwean dollars and Iraqi dinars.
I'll be donating my generous gift from that Nigerian prince. He says it should arrive any day.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:12 am

Slim Cognito wrote:I can only speak for myself, but if I'd spent the last two and a half years making thousands of forum threats to revolt, take back our Country and water the liberty tree, I'd be a little embarrassed my ass hadn't left the couch.
It's much easier if you lack any shame.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

magdalen77

Post by magdalen77 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:08 pm

Yes, we were very busy that week in Philly.

magdalen77

Post by magdalen77 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:09 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:

And don't forget the dongs. The Vietnamese dongs, I mean. :rotflmao:

Stormin'

Post by Stormin' » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:24 pm

Over at Harry Riley’s Patriots For America website, there is a discussion regarding an upcoming court appearance in Georgia this week for Carl Swensson.
ANOTHER PATRIOT IN JEOPARDY FOR TRYING TO PRESENT CRIMINAL ALLEGATIONS TO A GRAND JURY
• Posted by Harry Riley on August 12, 2016 at 5:38pm in General Discussion
Posted is a letter from Carl to Harry and PFA requesting support for his upcoming court date. I am not sure of the history on Carl, but he has his own TFB thread and is well known to the Boogle. In this case, Carl is stirring up a Grand Jury issue. Sounds a lot like the Terry Trussell case.
http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/foru ... 4#comments

Harry made a plea on the PFA website to have a big turn out at the Courthouse at Carl’s appearance. Carl apparently made a connection with Harry at OAS in 2014, and Harry owes him one. Harry plans to be there.

Old Rooster recognized that the appeal would go far with the closed PFA site. He has opened PFA back up to the public, password not required ( at least for now)
http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/
To all my friends,
Attached are my filings from today, Aug. 15, 2016 along with the Civil Non-Jury Calendar notice from Judge Arch McGarity
I’m doing this for all of us and ask only this… who will stand with me?
Please distribute everywhere, especially to those in Georgia Who are able to make it here. I won’t bother to speculate why the hearing time was moved from 1:30 PM to 9:00 AM. I’m sure you can figure that one out.
For those who have seen me show up and support your efforts I now ask for you to do the same. Yes, this is that important. For those that can, please show up in your Military uniforms.
Here’s what’s at stake… Freedom of speech and ability to act and react with our (formerly) Public Servants. Don’t care about either? Then may your chains set lightly upon you. For all others, nothing short of a MASSIVE showing on the 25th will have any effect.
Hardware for printing our local newsletter is scheduled for delivery next week. Then we do what MSM refuse to. Print the truth.

carl alfred: Swensson
This will take place this Thursday August 25 in McDonough, Georgia.
Superior Court
One Courthouse Square
McDonough, GA 30253

Any volunteers for BOTG?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:51 pm

Carl Alfred is a big mouthed blow hard with a teeny tiny brain who is working to get himself a felony conviction like his good buddy the not Commander, and I think he is close to achieving it. His banishment from the courthouse has been chronicled elsewhere, I didn't know it had gone to court, which is not going to go well for him. He doesn't seem to get that DA's don't like having their grand jurors threatened or intimidated or harassed. Among his other failings, he is a SLOW learner.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

nbc

Post by nbc » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:25 am

Paul Nally, a resident of Bartow County, started the proceedings.

“Rather than a speech, this will be a demonstration,” Nally said after being called to speak by the commission during the public comments portion of the meeting.

Nally then attempted to arrest Graham-Lawson for eight felony charges, related to an alleged incident at the Clayton County Courthouse in June, where he and Swensson were allegedly blocked from giving a petition to a grand jury.

“This is what happens when public officials ignore the rights, privileges and immunities of citizens,” Nally said.

He was followed by Swensson, who attempted to perform a citizen’s arrest on Edmondson, Hambrick and Rooks.

“I’m here to invoke my absolute and guaranteed rights to also effect a citizen’s arrest,” Swensson said. “It is also incumbent on the peace officers to now take them into custody. This meeting should officially be over because you guys have been in violation on the fact you still hold state money.”

Swensson alleged the three were in violation of their oath of office by taking state money and demanded that members of the Clayton County Police Department apprehend the three commissioners.

http://www.news-daily.com/news/citizen- ... 8d2f9.html

Return to “Lesser Lights”