Butterdezillion

Gary Miller

Butterdezillion

Post by Gary Miller » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:09 pm

Isn't it time that birther blogger Butterdezillion had her own thread? She's worked hard and earned it.In her Free Republic Vanity post today titled PLEASE - Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace ([/break1]freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2856341/posts]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2856341/posts), this sentence in one of her own comments jumps out:"Obama may have made one critical error. He wasn’t able to get rid of our right to bear arms. They can only flip the bird at us so many times and over so many critical issues before our backs are against the wall and we will fight with all that’s left. They really don’t want us to reach that point, and they need to realize that’s where we are swiftly headed unless they get real with us."Now you and I have always considered the nutty Butterdezillion to be absolutely batshit insane. Between the posts about George Soros' run on the bank, his all-controlling weather machine, and "the media was threatened by George Soros" nonsense, I've always considered her to be harmless. But the sentence I've highlighted here sounds like an invitation from the Secret Service might be well warranted.

BillTheCat

Butterdezillion

Post by BillTheCat » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:13 pm

Yep, that does sound a lot like the call for "2nd amendment remedies" as Sharron Angle liked to call it.

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

DaveMuckey

Butterdezillion

Post by DaveMuckey » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:28 pm

We don't have a Butternut thread already? Thanks for correcting that oversight, Gary.

raicha

Butterdezillion

Post by raicha » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:07 pm

! Message from: raicha
Moved this into the "Lesser Lights" section of the Birther Cast and Crew forum with the rest of the fruitcakes.

aarrgghh

Butterdezillion

Post by aarrgghh » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:12 pm

actually this, from the same thread, tickled me today:

"it is a SERIOUS CRIME for Soros to commit extortion on the entire media of this country."and

"The more this information is published in Main Stream Media, even if it is overseas, it will eventually become an unavoidable issue. I WILL NOT GIVE UP.

I am Andrew Breitbart.""Danae, on a personal note - watch your back. We really ARE Breitbart now." :yankyank: :yankyank: :yankyank:

andrew, if you're listening, you really ARE a birfer now!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

raicha

Butterdezillion

Post by raicha » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:17 pm

Oh my, aren't they feeling self-important today.

BillTheCat

Butterdezillion

Post by BillTheCat » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:19 pm

"Danae, on a personal note - watch your back. We really ARE Breitbart now." So they are all fat alcoholic liars now? :o

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

listeme

Butterdezillion

Post by listeme » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:21 pm

She says she was "working" with Mike Zullo. Goodness golly, that says a lot about the credibility of his work.Listen, El Sordo, I have worked with Mike; I know what I’m talking about. He did NOT just take Hagman’s word for it. He did his own investigation and corroborated that there were threats.Seems to me that you are accusing Mike Zullo of making up stuff and passing it off as though it was genuine evidence. Let’s see YOUR evidence to support that accusation.I’ve got e-mails back and forth between me and Mike Zullo to support what I have said. If somebody was investigating Mike and my e-mails were needed as evidence I would happily submit them to law enforcement. What have you got?[/break1]freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2856160/posts?q=1&;page=101]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-new ... &;page=101

We're used to being told it's our fault that men don't listen to us.

realist

Butterdezillion

Post by realist » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:25 pm

I’ve got e-mails back and forth between me and Mike Zullo to support what I have said. If somebody was investigating Mike and my e-mails were needed as evidence I would happily submit them to law enforcement. What have you got?Well, sure you do. I bet they mention by name all those journalists too scared to report on a story.And just in case you didn't know, I could write emails all day to a friend of mine claiming I did all sorts of things... doesn't mean it happened.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

listeme

Butterdezillion

Post by listeme » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:58 pm

Uh-oh!As I was replying to an e-mail from Mike Zullo about this issue all of a sudden the provider said that his address failed. I tried a couple more times. Failed again. Sent my e-mail to somebody else to have them forward it to him, which they were able to do. Tried e-mailing him later and the address still failed. There obviously wasn’t an issue with either my provider or his being down, mailboxes too full, etc. Somebody didn’t want me talking to him about this issue. Last time I had something like that happen my computer professor friend said it sounded like it could be Homeland Security telling the ISP they had to block a communication. I’m a techno idiot so I don’t know, but that’s one of several different things that have happened to me when I’ve communicated regarding Soros’ threats.When I posted my theory about Soros making the run on the bank in Sept 2008 and threatening the media, judges, etc with another run on the bank my computer went totally dead. We had to wipe the hard drive and totally start over.I'm not being snarky when I say that her posts sound like psychiatric paranoia, by the way. I watch her with some fascination but also with a little pity. (I have pity for VERY few birthers. She is one of them.)

realist

Butterdezillion

Post by realist » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:04 pm

Perhaps Mike just got tired of reading her total nutjob drivel and blocked her. :lol:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

listeme

Butterdezillion

Post by listeme » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:12 pm

That's totally my guess.Perhaps Mike just got tired of reading her total nutjob drivel and blocked her. :lol:

ducktape

Butterdezillion

Post by ducktape » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:14 pm

The email client on my Mac has a setting to "Bounce email" -- to forward it back to the sender looking like it was unable to find the recipient.Wish Thunderbird on the PC had that.

BillTheCat

Butterdezillion

Post by BillTheCat » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:24 pm

I’m a techno idiotWon't argue with you there budderD. :lol: Yeh, homeland security cares about you emailing someone. I agree with Realist's assessment.

-Lewis Carroll

Hektor

Butterdezillion

Post by Hektor » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:38 pm

So the government cares so much about the potential of Butter's email that they would block that but not enough about it to prevent her from using her internet connection to complain about her paranoid delusions on Free Republic. Okay, while I admit that there is medication that may help her, the sad part of it is she's a likely candidate to cling to her delusions because they are comfortable.

Gary Miller

Butterdezillion

Post by Gary Miller » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:13 pm

Listeme, I concur. Butterdezillion is the most fascinating of all the birthers, but I feel pity and sadness as well.I believe it was last week that she reported she was visited several years ago by authorities in regard to The Unibomber!Don't feel like dredging through the cesspool right now to repost the craziness, but I wonder what the hell that was all about.Another memorable post involved fellow members of her church group who walked out when she began rambling about politics. The preacher man had to have a talk with dear Butter and tell her that politics was from then on forbidden in church group discussions.I feel for her husband and children.

aarrgghh

Butterdezillion

Post by aarrgghh » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:09 pm

Uh-oh!I’m a techno idiotalso, too, it seems, is her "computer professor friend" ...

Tarrant

Butterdezillion

Post by Tarrant » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:31 pm

I feel bad for butterdezillion. Unlike many birthers, while she does hate Obama, she's actually "done the research". Or what she calls research. She's read the statutes. She reads the court cases and decisions. She's looked up regulations. But her paranoia-minded personality, combined with her complete lack of understanding of law, leads her to come to the wrong conclusion almost every time. She believes in the standard conspiracy theorist "hints" - that when someone says Obama is a "natural born American citizen", as Fukino said once, that the reason she added the word "American" is because there's a difference between a Constitutional "natural born citizen" and some random "natural born American citizen". That every official chooses their words carefully so as to not be "guilty of treason". Combine that with her desire to blame Soros for everything and she's a post cause. She is so frustrated. And she is impossible to convince otherwise because as she's done her own (wrong) research, she has a personal stake in the outcome - each decision in Obama's favor isn't just corruption or whatever but a direct violation of HER because she did the research and came to the birther conclusion.She's fascinating. It's scary to me to consider that she is, or was I think, a teacher. Her entire worldview and likely the way she approaches each and every day starts with the assumption that nearly the entire world is either in on it, or being threatened into silence about it.

June bug

Butterdezillion

Post by June bug » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:08 pm

I don't know, sometimes I'd almost like to feel sorry for BD. But then I think of all of the vile, hateful, horrible things she's said about our President - all of the evil plots she accuses decent people working for our government of pursuing. And I just can't go there.

Gary Miller

Butterdezillion

Post by Gary Miller » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:46 pm

Her husband is a church official, I believe. And she seems to be familiar with scripture. Somehow the commandment that speaks to "Thou shalt not bear false witness ..." seems to be lost on her. But hands down, for my money, the most fascinating of all the silly birthers. Would love to produce a documentary about her. I know her real name, thanks to Loren, and she foolishly posted her home address on her blog. Should I ring her up?

listeme

Butterdezillion

Post by listeme » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:16 pm

She continues to make Mike Zullo look less credible and more whacky:As for the claims that the posse did no real investigation, if El Sordo is going to claim that then he should reimburse me for the mailing costs to send my evidence to Zullo, should reimburse Zullo for the phone time he spent talking to me about particular evidence and sources, should reimburse the other detective for the phone time he spent talking to at least one other colleague I know of, etc.If this is true, which one never does know, what she's saying is that the lead investigator into the claims of forgery did not call the Hawaii DoH, but DID spend time on the phone with one of the leading conspiracy theorists on freerepublic. Ah, investigational integrity. Where have you been?

Tarrant

Butterdezillion

Post by Tarrant » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:53 pm

From Ms. Dezillion late in the same thread:The trouble is that people like Michelle Malkin have been threatened. They are not going to help us. The actually independent voices were primarily Rush and Breitbart - the 2 people who were either killed or received the equivalent of a horse’s head in their bed on the same day as the presser. The Breitbart people will push what they think they can but I’d bet money they know why Breitbart is dead and they’re not willing to be dead alongside him; better to live to fight another day.I just have to wonder at a mindset that sees it completely reasonable - and not only possible but already done - for the President and his cohorts (for butter, its almost always George Soros, who in her world is more powerful than Superman) to be so overwhelmingly all-power that they have managed to force every single conservative writer, think tank, lawyer, major politician, judge, and news organization to not report on this via threats of violence and harm to them or their families, and that not one would decide to report on it anyway or flee the country and report from afar.Furthermore, she doesn't find it odd that said Soros Power is very, VERY limited in its ability to modify behavior - these threats are enough to prevent them from talking about this Fraud of the Century, but not enough to get them to stop, say, opposing the ACA or filibustering his various nominees for federal vacancies, or opposing him on every other meaningful issue. JUST the eligibility thing.Perfectly logical.

Plutodog

Butterdezillion

Post by Plutodog » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:57 am

I've never been able to figure out how come the birferz don't find out some of the massive dirt on the boss to use against him and us Obotz. After all, George doesn't get all that dirt on all the people in politics, the media crime families, etc., without others getting some significant dirt on him. What is it, are the birferz just stoopid or what? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

interestedbystander

Butterdezillion

Post by interestedbystander » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:06 am

I just have to wonder at a mindset that sees it completely reasonable - and not only possible but already done - for the President and his cohorts (for butter, its almost always George Soros, who in her world is more powerful than Superman) to be so overwhelmingly all-power that they have managed to force every single conservative writer, think tank, lawyer, major politician, judge, and news organization to not report on this via threats of violence and harm to them or their families, and that not one would decide to report on it anyway or flee the country and report from afar.Furthermore, she doesn't find it odd that said Soros Power is very, VERY limited in its ability to modify behavior - these threats are enough to prevent them from talking about this Fraud of the Century, but not enough to get them to stop, say, opposing the ACA or filibustering his various nominees for federal vacancies, or opposing him on every other meaningful issue. JUST the eligibility thing.Perfectly logical.And even more logical - Soros doesn't seem to have bothered threatening the birthers that have now taken 116 cases to court, or Hagman, the man that blew the whole conspiracy wide open. None of them or their families have come to any harm whatsoever. Butter herself continues her campaign unthreatened - yet in her own deluded mind she has done more than almost anyone else to unearth the corruption at the heart of the whole conspiracy. And those that they believe have been threatened into silence - how did it happen? Surely they would have kept emails, letters, phone records for evidence. Even if Soros henchmen personally visited every journalist and commentator in the country - surely just one journalist would have had the foresight to secretly record the meeting and get the scoop of the century? No? Weird that.

aarrgghh

Butterdezillion

Post by aarrgghh » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:45 am

And even more logical - Soros doesn't seem to have bothered threatening the birthers that have now taken 116 cases to court, or Hagman, the man that blew the whole conspiracy wide open. None of them or their families have come to any harm whatsoever. Butter herself continues her campaign unthreatened - yet in her own deluded mind she has done more than almost anyone else to unearth the corruption at the heart of the whole conspiracy. And those that they believe have been threatened into silence - how did it happen? Surely they would have kept emails, letters, phone records for evidence. Even if Soros henchmen personally visited every journalist and commentator in the country - surely just one journalist would have had the foresight to secretly record the meeting and get the scoop of the century? No? Weird that.it's really quite simple and i'd be more than happy to explain it all to anybody who'd listen ...Sekrit Stuffs!
?( but i love my family! :-#

Return to “Lesser Lights”