Cody Robert Judy

Northland10

Re: Cody Robert Judy

Post by Northland10 » Tue May 02, 2017 7:26 pm

BYU Daily Universe wrote:Judy said part of his reform included apologizing to those he hurt.

“I am thankful that I had an opportunity while President Hunter was alive to write him a personal letter. I probably lament a little bit the opportunity for he and I to have gotten together before he died to express a few words.”

“To anybody who is scared out there I would like to tell them I’m sorry and that this won’t happen again, for sure,” Judy said.

http://universe.byu.edu/1999/08/02/cody ... on-parole/
North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue May 02, 2017 7:51 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue May 02, 2017 7:53 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Rharon wrote:Judy said he has reason to believe that “Obots” have attempted to sabotage his efforts in gaining a hearing on the merits of his case to include the alleged criminal activity of forgery of government documents.
We thought about sabotaging his efforts but he beat us to it.
And he's doing such a better job of it all on his own when it comes right down to it. Why expend the effort.

Also too, he's a convicted felon terrorist serial liar.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Post by Dallasite » Tue May 02, 2017 10:02 pm

Cody Robert Judy wrote: :blahblah:
Robert Laity wrote: :blahblah:
OMG! Judy and Laity is a convergence on the edge universe-shattering danger I don't want to even imagine. This can't be allowed to occur again!
"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue May 02, 2017 10:21 pm

The convergence of that much stupidity and ignorance in one spot could be universe shattering. Oh, wait, the Kommandant tried that and it failed.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sat May 06, 2017 9:22 am

Ricky at OCT posted a link to Judy's brief in his Tenth Circuit appeal. It's hilarious and pathetic. Judy's application for IFP status has not been approved.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

bob

Post by bob » Sat May 06, 2017 10:11 am

Oh my.

Much of Judy's gibberish was published as articles at the P&E.

It is like Judy gave the 10th a subscription to Rondeau's fine publication.
Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 5 dogs, 2 cats, the neighbor's cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Sat May 06, 2017 10:16 am

These SovCit submissions should be used in law school writing classes as examples of pro se shit work and how really not to write.
“I’ve been hooked since my first smell of C-4.” Linda Cox, first female Air Force Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician, first to lead her own unit, go to war, be awarded a Bronze Star, and hold the highest enlisted rank of chief master sergeant.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sat May 06, 2017 4:35 pm

Did anyone catch that Judy made a mistake in his very first sentence of the brief? Of course he continued that pattern throughout. The section where asked for oral argument is particularly hilarious.

bob

Post by bob » Sat May 06, 2017 4:50 pm

Reality Check wrote:Did anyone catch that Judy made a mistake in his very first sentence of the brief?
Obviously Rondeau didn't, because if she had, shirley she would have written an article about it. :roll:

I find hi-larious that Rondeau gives Judy so much attention, but the high water of this case was his filing the opening brief. And Rondeau relegated that "news" to below the proverbial fold.

Once the time for filing an opposition has passed, the case will go into the hopper. In several months from now, a panel will tersely affirm. With a PREB and cert. petition, Judy could stretch this out for around 15 more months.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sat May 06, 2017 7:15 pm

Judy got the year wrong on his district court filing in the first sentence.

bob

Post by bob » Mon May 08, 2017 1:52 pm

P&E: Obama Eligibility/Forgery Plaintiff Contacts Matt Drudge.

Executive summary: Judy's throwing paper electrons at Drudge's mailbox that Drudge assuredly does not personally read is newsworthy! :roll:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon May 08, 2017 6:35 pm

He's about run out of anyone else to throw paper electrons at at this point I'd think. Rharon's is about the only place he isn't either banned or ignored.

bob

Post by bob » Mon May 08, 2017 6:54 pm

The Facebook:
Judy wrote:Indeed, many have seen only foolishness and that I deserved the hardships without assistance because it was fruitless and a buck of the system that could not possibly be affected by one, or have even thought I was just plain wrong.

I wish Principles always paid off in the short term short sighted instant message format, but they do not always do that. They do carry with them the blessings of heaven always in the short and long term. The closeness to heaven is a great blessing even in the furnaces of affliction, the lion's den, or whales belly.

This closeness is sustaining and I can't imagine doing anything to spoil it. Do all things in Christ and those blessings poor out of the windows in heaven like a bottomless well springing in the desert.

Life has been hard and without many comforts.. seen by many as necessities. I don't have a washer and dryer, a dishwasher, microwave, or a television that works in playing anything but DVD's.. it's not a flat screen either.

Don't have two vehicles, boats, rvs, or four wheel toys. These have all been sacrificed for Principle of America's Choice to select a natural born American citizen for President over the last eight years.

Even my laptop burned up years ago and I haven't replaced it, but have done all the legal work at the libraries who now know me so well they ask me if I want the usual in time and signing up for a computer. I've donated plasma for postage money, gas, and paper.

Many say it's not worth it, and I don't have a wife to prove it. Most women want much more than what I have had to offer. It's been lonely many times and God blessed me with 2 cats who are snuggles and sweetness in their perceptions of liking me.
:violin:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon May 08, 2017 7:31 pm

Judy whining again, still. The thing is, when they laughed at Bozo the Clown they were laughing because he was a clown, just like Judy, only not near as funny.

bob

Post by bob » Tue May 09, 2017 2:06 pm

bob wrote:I find hi-larious that Rondeau gives Judy so much attention, but the high water of this case was his filing the opening brief. And Rondeau relegated that "news" to below the proverbial fold.
My bad: Judy's mailing his opening brief deserved an article; the 10th Cir.'s filing his brief deserves another: P&E: Opening Brief Docketed in Obama Eligibility/Forgery Case.

Executive summary: So much recycling at the link. :yawn:

The time to respond is 30 days, which, naturally, the appellees won't do because they were never properly served. Over/under on Judy moving for a default judgment on the 31st day?

bob

Post by bob » Thu May 11, 2017 1:22 pm

P&E: Will SCOTUS Associate Justice Gorsuch See the Obama Eligibility Case Differently?:
HIGH COURT’S NEWEST MEMBER OPTS OUT OF “POOL” SYSTEM FOR CASE REVIEW

In addition to appealing his case to the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals last month, Obama eligibility/forgery lawsuit plaintiff Cody Robert Judy filed a petition for a Writ of Certiorari with U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Neil Gorsuch, the newest member of the high court nominated by President Donald Trump.

The Supreme Court has not yet acted upon[*] Judy’s petition, although a courtesy copy filed with the Tenth Circuit was publicly acknowledged on April 26.

In an interview earlier this week, Judy informed The Post & Email that unlike most of his new colleagues, Gorsuch has decided not to participate in a system wherein law clerks review submissions and render recommendations to the nine justices as to whether or not the cases merit a hearing.

Judy is hopeful that given Gorsuch’s choice to opt out of the pool, his clerks would look at his petition with greater care than might normally occur with the pool clerks. “I was impressed with his being independent,” Judy said of Gorsuch. “Also, in his Wikipedia biography, it says that he is really big on natural law. That should be huge as far as his opinion on ‘natural born Citizen,’ because natural law is governed by nature’s law. That’s where we get ‘born in the U.S. and the parents’ citizenship,” Judy said.

Judy said he has contacted reporters from all major news outlets about his case, but to his knowledge none has reported it. He believes that mainstream outlets’ editors are likely responsible for quashing any story which might be of interest to the reporter. “One of the hardest things for me to have done was to have been a presidential candidate and had to rely on myself as a reporter because these reporters could not be relied on,” he observed. “You know,” he ended with a laugh.

“That’s where bloggers have come through, and that’s why I thought my letter to Drudge was so important asking him to feature a headline to the nation because editors or reporters, whoever’s at fault, are not covering the story,” Judy said.

Judy wrote:The media reported about the Fourth Circuit’s hearing on Trump’s travel ban which affects six countries, but this case covers more people than the entire populations of those tiny countries. So which affects more people? Six countries is pretty big, but this [case] is fraud upon the whole election process and a huge problem that we have to clear up.
Judy believes that Rep. Nancy Pelosi has played a large role in allegedly fraudulently certifying Obama as “legally qualified” to the State of Hawaii, whose law requires the wording to appear in its election certification documents but by signing another form lacking that wording for the remaining 49 states.
* "Acted upon"? SCOTUS hasn't even docketed Judy's papers.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu May 11, 2017 9:22 pm

I would think, silly me, that if the USSC was actually going to do ANYTHING with Judy's latest effort in word salad, other than to return it unopened, that they would have done so by now. My suspicion is that it has already been returned, if not unopened, then suitably rejected, and that is the end of it, except in Judy world where stupid lives on for ever and ever.

bob

Post by bob » Fri May 12, 2017 12:01 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:I would think, silly me, that if the USSC was actually going to do ANYTHING with Judy's latest effort in word salad, other than to return it unopened, that they would have done so by now. My suspicion is that it has already been returned, if not unopened, then suitably rejected, and that is the end of it, except in Judy world where stupid lives on for ever and ever.
:fingerwag: : P&E: comment:
Judy wrote:The “Application” was received by SCOTUS Clerk Bennett by Express Overnight Mail, but has not been given a Application Number by the U.S. Supreme Court, nor was it sent back to me.

I believe this is a good example of Conspiracy within the U.S. Supreme Court that basically falls under Congress’s jurisdiction with “impeachment”. If the Justices are not following rules and guidelines, we have essentially a rogue court or ‘no-man’s land’

bob

Post by bob » Fri May 12, 2017 8:05 pm

Judy's blog: "HOLD THE LINE!" - Obama Eligibility/Forgery Plaintiff Cody Robert Judy - Sometimes a Wild Man is Necessary- Offers 3X Your Contribution Back if He Wins:
Cody Robert Judy might be best described as a Wild Man, his hairs long and he's got quite the record, but sometimes that is exactly what is necessary. He is the bastion of Birthers, who are credited by Valerie Jarrett and Hillary Clinton to be the pejorative of the loss to President Donald J. Trump. Now with his Tenth Circuit Appeal and Emergency Application to Individual Justice Neil Gorsuch governed by Rule 22 of the U.S. Supreme Court for a Petition of Mandamus, he says there is a call for 'retreat' among Birthers who are or have given up. To that he has issued a call to Patriots everywhere to "Hold The Line" and made a promise that if he wins his Court Cases, everyone who has contributed to him over his Presidential Candidacies of 2008, 2012, and 2016 will receive 3X back what they contributed, up to 1 Million dollars!

For this reason, Cody has announced as he has done in previous years, that if he wins his law suit in full he will restore every Contribution made three fold. Indeed money goes where it is treated kindly and Cody wants you to know that in him and this American Choice you have an investment in the U.S. Constitution that could pay off 3X what you put in to it!
For the math impaired: 3 x $0 = SUCKER.

Oh:
It's not over by a long shot. I have filed an Opening Brief which requires a response which could lead to a hearing a traveling to the Court for a Hearing. This must be prepared for. Yesterday I got some bad news that compounds the most meager rent I have been able to sustain throughout the last 7 years. The property has been sold and the new Landlord yesterday placed a 30 Day Notice to Quit on my door giving me 30 days to vacate the property. I believe he wants to renovate the apartment I am in, which really in fact needs to happen. I am in the worst one in the complex and have paid the least rent also. The new property owner wants to optimize his property which I can't blame him for.

The kitchen floor sways a good 3 inches within a 3 foot span making a whole brick necessary under the fridge to prevent the front door from swinging open. The toilet leaks, and it's terribly in dire straights in all the old swaying floors. I haven't complained because the rent was only $450 per month and it allowed my service to the cause enough for me to put up with doing without a nicer place. Needless to say, the situation is a bit perplexing with my attention being split and certainly no salary like those paid Politicians who haven't done near what I have without being elected.
Bonus:
Cody's reputation has reached far and wide across the globe for good and bad. Cody's name and actions have earned him a place on the 'BAD' category at Obamaconspiracy.org . . . . There he is known without affection and referred in the pejorative manner as "Ex-Con Judy".[*]

The FOGBOW has dedicated a special thread for digging Cody Robert Judy a public political grave. Dedicated only to him, the thread now is some 40 Pages of ridiculing comments all because Cody chose to stand up for the U.S. Constitution.
:thumbs:

* A term originated by some jerk. :-

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri May 12, 2017 8:18 pm

I'm curious as to just how "Ex-Con Judy" is going to make good on his latest false promise, when he can barely make his rent? not that it really matters, since this effort, like all the others, ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE.

bob

Post by bob » Fri May 12, 2017 8:22 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:I'm curious as to just how "Ex-Con Judy" is going to make good on his latest false promise, when he can barely make his rent?
Are you suggesting that Judy may not win $100 million that he requested from Obama, the DNC, the OFA? In a case that was dismissed as frivolous, a ruling that was affirmed on appeal (and PREB denied), closed at SCOTUS, denied reopening back in the district court, and then denied reconsideration of that denial?

Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast » Fri May 12, 2017 8:37 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:I'm curious as to just how "Ex-Con Judy" is going to make good on his latest false promise, when he can barely make his rent? not that it really matters, since this effort, like all the others, ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE.
On the contrary, I think there is a 100% chance that unrepentant domestic terrorist Judy (what I remember him being called at Doc C's) will make good on this promise since that simply requires that he be ineffective --- something unrepentant domestic terrorist Judy excels at.
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

bob

Post by bob » Fri May 12, 2017 8:45 pm

Slartibartfast wrote:On the contrary, I think there is a 100% chance that unrepentant domestic terrorist Judy (what I remember him being called at Doc C's)
:fingerwag: : lying, unrepentant domestic terrorist.

Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast » Fri May 12, 2017 8:46 pm

bob wrote:
Slartibartfast wrote:On the contrary, I think there is a 100% chance that unrepentant domestic terrorist Judy (what I remember him being called at Doc C's)
:fingerwag: : lying, unrepentant domestic terrorist.
I stand corrected. :oops:
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

Return to “Lesser Lights”