Cody Robert Judy

bob

Re: Cody Robert Judy

Post by bob » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:09 am

Northland10 wrote:Let the whining begin.
It hath begun; on Facebook:
Judy wrote:In some ways it means Justice is only for sale. Proving my income was below the Federal Poverty level, and continuing to order fees paid in the face of so much lawful evidence suggest this.
Further, the District Court ruled in the affirmative for my Motion for IFP.
The suggestion by the Court reflects justice might be "For Sale" and certainly amplifies the poor are discriminated against in the Court.
Judy then links to Northland10's copy of the order.
Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

realist

Post by realist » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:17 am

Dear Mr. Judy.

Because your motion/appeal is frivolous, you will be required to pay the appropriate fees to have it filed/docketed.

If that is accomplished timely, we will then dismiss your motion/appeal as frivolous.

Thanks for playing.
ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:21 am

Wonder if Judy's neighbor is still letting him crash on his couch?
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:16 pm

realist wrote:Dear Mr. Judy.

Because your motion/appeal is frivolous, you will be required to pay the appropriate fees to have it filed/docketed.

If that is accomplished timely, we will then dismiss your motion/appeal as frivolous.

Thanks for playing.
:yeah: most certainly too also. I like the idea of self sanctioning for him to be told he's a clueless idiot. Just because the District Court made an initial error in judgment doesn't mean anyone else has to and since they already know what he's going to do there is no reason to make it easy. I'm also betting the DC won't do it again EVER!!! I wold think they've learned their lesson by now. :point:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:22 pm

Ob. P&E: Appellate Court Says Obama Eligibility/Forgery Plaintiff Must Now Pay Court Fees to Proceed:
DEEMS APPEAL FRIVOLOUS; CHANGES STANCE ON “IN FORMA PAUPERIS” STATUS

An order issued on Friday by a three-judge panel of the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals in the case of Cody Robert Judy v. Obama, aka Barry Soetoro; Democratic National Committee and Organizing for Action, 17-4055, states that the appeal is “frivolous” but that it can go forward if the appellant, Judy, “pays the required fees.”

Judy wrote:In some ways it means Justice is only for sale. Proving my income was below the Federal Poverty level and the court’s continuing to order fees paid in the face of so much lawful evidence suggest this. Further, the District Court ruled in the affirmative for my Motion for IFP. The suggestion by the Court reflects justice might be ‘For Sale’ and certainly amplifies that the poor are discriminated against in the Court.

I don’t think the ruling made a lick of sense because the District Court granted IFP status. It seems like an ‘excuse’ rather than a ‘reason.’ Would Justice take place if the ‘fees’ were paid by the ‘poor’? It seems quite a contradiction.

The ‘Facts’ place the Court in a ‘cover-up’ because of the crimes against the US Elections. I think the ruling is a complete heist of Justice for the poor. It’s actually quite telling of the disrespect the Court has for US Elections. They have placed crimes against the US Elections in the ‘It’s OK’ category
This is part where Kerchner opens his wallet yet again to fund a birther project, yes?

Bonus comment:
Judy wrote:I also have a couch for sale for $400 if someone would like to help out that way. This would have to be picked up.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:13 pm

P&E comment:
Judy wrote:There does seem to be a little confusion here. When I spoke with the Court Clerk he remarked that the IFP granted by the District Court in 2014 was only good for 2 Years. That would have ended in 2016.

However, the Tenth Circuit did receive a Motion for IFP. The 10th Circuit Clerk indicated that it was the District Court’s Fault for ruling on the Motion and Reconsideration without pre payment of fees or another IFP Motion.

The Fault was not mine, which is why the 10th Circuit has given 20 days to “Pay” the filing fee, but is not requiring the Filing Fee to the 10th Circuit for the Appeal ( normally $300 )

The many readers of the Order may interpret differently, but if it was flat frivolous the Order certainly didn’t require a dissertation of the Facts regarding Pelosi and Obama which seem culpable. (?)

The “Friviolous” label was given by the District Court, and the Court of Appeals needs required fees of District Court to undertake a serious review of the evidence “they” mentioned.

One could say I was being penalized for the District Court’s lapse of requiring a new IFP MOTION. It certainly is true, but the Appeals Court has also recognized this.

Giving 20 days is a “Mercy” from the District Court’s mistake. How many “mistakes” we do not know.

It seems the Circuit Appeals Court certainly could have made an Order regulating without a concern for the District Court Fees the case as Frivolous based on the IFP if the Appeals Case which seems to be granted , pending the District Court’s “Fees” covered.

It is an interpretation to consider the Court of Appeals reference of the “District Court’s label of friviolous” (as reference), to say they also find it so when they say they cannot consider the Case seriously until that base is crossed.

We would consider the Appeals Court “baiting” for a dollar if this was the case. This would seem very cruel if true.
Judy's word salad aside, if a district court grants IFP status, a federal appellate court will continue IFP status unless the district court certifies that the appeal isn't taken in good faith. The 10th Circuit, Judy would learn if he just read a few cases, has case law stating that a finding of frivolousness necessarily means a lack of good faith; that is all the "certification" the 10th needs to deny IFP.

The real mistake (IMO) was allowing Judy to keep his IFP status during his first appeal; he should have been denied IFP status then.

Bonus:
Jeffrey Harrison wrote:Here’s my 2 cents and my donation to Cody will be in the mail tomorrow via priority mail.

This evening I just spoke to Cody to touch base with him and to aid him with funds and give him some moral support.

If his case may get to the next level via a fee, then to me it can’t be too frivolous. Frivolous: inappropriate, silly. Well, that speaks to me. For eight year we had an USURPER Obama in the White House. In spite of evidence from endless sources, our elected leaders and judges neglected to either view or examine the facts and evidence from experts. They either avoided the subject, went mute, or attacked the evidence or the messenger. To me this was silly.

It was inappropriate for Obama to slither his way into the White House under fraudulent credentials (fake birth certificate, recycled Soc. Sec. No#., backdated / fabricated Sel. Ser. Reg. Form). It was silly for Obama to claim many things that he wasn’t to fool many to
win their vote.

For me the proper thing to do is support Cody Judy and give him a shot to hold Obama accountable. If this is frivolous, then I am all in for Judy. In my opinion, Judy is moral, intelligent, and would have been a much better president then Obama could ever have been. .

Let’s assist Cody and give him a shot. We have everything to gain with him. Supporting him won’t be frivolous. Indeed, aid him with some funds. This could be a huge investment.
What an idiot. Even if Judy pays the filing fee, the 10th will summarily affirm.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:28 pm

I think Sharon should also donate a good portion of her disability checks to Judy. Of course that wouldn't happen in a million years. ;)

bob

Post by bob » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:35 pm

P&E comments:
Judy wrote:I also have a couch for sale for $400 if someone would like to help out that way. This would have to be picked up.
[ * * * ]
Dave Lassing wrote:Can you post some pictures of the couch?
Judy wrote:

realist

Post by realist » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:37 pm

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:38 pm

Contains genuine Judy urine stains (hidden by the Couch turned over, trust us, it's there!) As an added bonus it contains CRJ sweat and urine smell, guaranteed to keep your dogs and cats well way from it!
"I think its pretty troubling when a backyard decoration comes out swinging harder against Nazis than the President of the United States." - Stephen Colbert

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:25 pm

I wouldn't take it for $400 even if he paid in cash. :rotflmao:

bob

Post by bob » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:48 pm

P&E comments:
[some jerk*] wrote:At this point, it is just cruel to encourage Judy further: this case has been repeatedly called frivolous by the various courts, and Judy needs to focus on the more immediate concern of finding permanent housing.
Judy wrote:TODAY 7-18-2017 I spoke with a District Court Clerk 3 times and a Tenth Circuit Court Clerk 1×., for about an hour.

There is a Team of 5 Clerks in The US Circuit Court that handles (Utah) and the one I spoke with yesterday was singing a different song than the one I spoke with today.

It’s a story all by itself, but I won’t get into it, or relate the conversations and conflictions of the Clerks , but will relate the Interest Points of the relative ruling.

It is [not] the District Court Fees that i have to pay, it is the [Appellate Court Fees ]($550.00). This will be confirmed by the District Court Clerk when she receives the Ruling. ( Thursday at the latest )

I will comment the Order is a little confusing if you did not know that the District Court collects “Filing and Docket Fees” for the Appellate Courts as well as themselves.[**]

Let me also express the “outright embarrassments I feel towards Justice as I know many of you do, at the idea of providing all the evidence and facts I have as a Presidential Candidate against another Presidential Candidate to have the Courts call the Complaint “Friviolous”.

A moron could understand it, but the Justices … well., I better not say. Let me express my biggest reason and expectations for paying the Filing Fee.

Justices may think I’m buried and its a self imposed fine, but to be buried eternally in the gravestones of history with 30 pieces of silver just like Judas was as Traitor (accept to our US Constitution) will be their Reward.

It’s not a little case, it’s not a thing of the past, it’s US HISTORY and it’s BIG.

To be apart of the Crowd who would dig with their fingernails into the ground for a hole to hide in the dark, rather than FACE the Lord and his all consuming light and Truth, is a fate I really think is deserving of Traitors and Tyrants.

I think if they WANT the MONEY , we should be kind and loving and give it to them. [Heart emoji.] The Lord can sort it out as He Wills.

I’m completely content with what I’ve done, and how I’ve represented the Facts. To COVER UP the Truth and the Crimes is for the dead who are walking to ask for a shovel to dig their grave.

“Let them have the shovel for Heavens sake”
Jeffrey Harrison wrote:I say “all aboard, all aboard, the train is about to leave the station”.[***] “Please have your ticket ready and proceed to the gate”. “All others without tickets, please step aside for passengers that have tickets”. In other words, I and others truly and fully support Cody Judy. Others, we’re going to keep on, without you.

We know he has an uphill battle. But he is not only fighting on a personal level, but he is also fighting for all Americans. He is brave and has a fighting spirit. Like our founding fathers, he has led the charge.

This thing with Obama goes much deeper and darker than we know. Obama didn’t accomplish his tasks on his own. He was puppet. Who are the puppet masters? Let’s (also) go after the other big fish and put them away too. Let’s starting thinking big and let’s bag the big bad guys (Obama’s handlers).

Our founding fathers took on the British and weren’t suppose to win. We don’t know if Cody will win, but he has a lot of fight in him. He has been willing to be the point man. He has only requested assistance when he has needed it. He has spent his own funds
and time. So, let’s not only support him with words and prayers, but honor his request for assistance.
* :-

** The order is actually sufficiently clear, and, in any event, it is standard practice for a circuit court to direct the lower district court to collect the filing fee.

*** Good to see Harrison is no longer mangling his tired, verbose, unimpressive (and all-around SAD!) metaphor.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:20 am

Somehow it always comes back down to Judy NOT reading and following directions doesn't it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:17 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:Somehow it always comes back down to Judy NOT reading and following directions doesn't it.
I made a rather simple suggestion on Docs place, assuming he read there (since he and Sharon linked to the copy of the order I posted). I explained that, if he pays the fee, they will dismiss the case as frivolous.

Cody in school:
Teacher - "One plus one equals'
Cody - "Potatoe"
North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:34 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:Somehow it always comes back down to Judy NOT reading and following directions doesn't it.
Funny how it says on the local rules, and not buried at the bottom:
(e) Payment of Fees.
Upon filing a notice of appeal, the appellant must pay the district clerk all required fees. The district clerk receives the appellate docket fee on behalf of the court of appeals.
Amazing what you can learn if you actually read the rules before filing.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:57 am

Northland10 wrote:
I made a rather simple suggestion on Docs place, assuming he read there (since he and Sharon linked to the copy of the order I posted). I explained that, if he pays the fee, they will dismiss the case as frivolous.

Cody in school:
Cody - "Potatoe"
Of course he reads all this, he is like Taitz in that he reads anything with his name attached he is so desperate for attention. That's good sensible, REAL advice, so of course he will totally disregard it. On the plus side, being the deadbeat waste of protoplasm that he is, he probably won't be able to come up with the filing fee and his wordflop will just die a natural death, which isn't to say there won't be a whole lotta whining and rationalizations as to why he is being stifled.
Northland10 wrote:
Funny how it says on the local rules, and not buried at the bottom:
(e) Payment of Fees.
Upon filing a notice of appeal, the appellant must pay the district clerk all required fees. The district clerk receives the appellate docket fee on behalf of the court of appeals.
Amazing what you can learn if you actually read the rules before filing.
Like I said, reading and following directions, and let's not forget comprehending, just not a Judy part of the Judy skill set.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:57 am

Northland10 wrote:

Cody in school:
Cody - "Potatoe"
For the record, I do realize that his paying the filing fee means the court will affirm the District Court's ruling/order/judgement. I used 'dismissed' as a measure of convenience (not to mention, clearer for he that will ignore it).

bob

Post by bob » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:20 pm

P&E comment:
Robert Laity wrote:[T]he case is NOT frivolous. Obama usurped the Presidency,by fraud, during time of war. That made Obama a counterfeit POTUS and Joseph Biden a counterfeit VP. Obama is NOT an Article II, Sec. 1, “Natural Born Citizen”.

Cody Robert Judy is on solid constitutional grounds. Obama has never been the bona-fide President of the United States. I told people that (9) years ago. I stand my ground.

By virtue of the usurpation of the Presidency by Obama, during time of war, Obama became a spy under 10USC and a traitor under 18USC. See: “There is NO ‘President’ Obama”: htttp://www.thepostemail.com/09/17/2010/there-i ... ent-obama/

I spoke with a DOJ agent [ * * * ] at the DOJ in DC in June. I had sent a copy of a criminal information to US Attorney General Jeff Sessions by regular mail, in May,2017 regarding Obama’s usurpation. I had sent the original information,by regular mail, to President Trump.

In June, I RESENT the information, this time by Registered, Return Receipt requested. Tracking #s and all. The USPS has now confirmed that President Trump is IN RECEIPT of a letter that I wrote in May, 2017.

Obama is the nation’s SECOND counterfeit President. Chester Arthur did the same thing.
Indeed, McCain,Cruz,Rubio,Swarzenegger, and Jindal are likewise constitutionally barred from being POTUS or VP.

None of those people mentioned meet the legal definition of a “Natural Born Citizen” which is “One born in the US to parents who are both US Citizens themselves” (See: Minor v Happersett, (1874) USSCt. ) and which was affirmed and has been reaffirmed several times by the US Supreme Court.

I am currently suing Cruz,Rubio,Jindal and the State of NY in Laity v NY, NY State Supreme Court, Appellate Division, 3rd Department. None of the (3) are NBCs. The NY State Board of Elections fraudulently misrepresents US Constitutional criteria for being POTUS, on their website. They cite the criteria as being “born a citizen” versus the actual criteria that a POTUS must be a “Natural Born Citizen”. The terms are NOT interchangeable nor are they tantamount to each other.

ALL NBCs are citizens but all citizens are NOT NBCs.
When Judy's neighbor's charity runs out, I'm sure Laity's bluster will keep Judy warm.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:28 pm

Well if Laity and Judy think it's not frivolous, they must be right!

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:21 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Northland10 wrote:

Cody in school:
Cody - "Potatoe"
For the record, I do realize that his paying the filing fee means the court will affirm the District Court's ruling/order/judgement. I used 'dismissed' as a measure of convenience (not to mention, clearer for he that will ignore it).
Whadever round filed is round filed.

bob

Post by bob » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:24 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:Well if Laity and Judy think it's not frivolous, they must be right!
You forgot Jeffrey Harrison. :fingerwag:

Some jerk* tried to leave a comment explaining that their beliefs aren't going to change the courts' rulings (or help Judy's housing situation), but, "surprisingly," the comment didn't survive Rondeau's capricious commenting "policy."

* :-

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:33 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:Well if Laity and Judy think it's not frivolous, they must be right!
Two grate minds, what more could you ask for???? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

bob

Post by bob » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:57 pm

So, you're Cody Judy. ("Condolences.") Your first priority would be moving off your neighbor's couch, right? It would at least be how to scrape together the filing fee for your frivolous appeal, right? Nope:
Judy (on Facebook) wrote:Sorry Rock, you're not "Constitutionally Qualified" to be US President. #TheRock not a (natural born Citizen) ie. Born in the US to US Citizen Parents. Art II.,Section 1, C-5 #Birther #inheritedCanadianCitizen ?
Yes: the pressing issue of the day is whether Dwayne Johnson (born in California) is a natural-born citizen. :crazy:

For those who care: Johnson's father is Canadian, but a 2009 law granted Canadian citizenship by descent to the first generation born outside of Canadian to those with at least one Canadian parent.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:05 pm

The Rock has a girls' soccer team that could explain things to Judy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyxyFGvH3hA
♪ ♫ Why must I trod this lonely, lonely road?
Why must I carry this heavy, heavy load? ♫ ♪

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:17 pm

Yeah. Dwayne Johnson playing a Samoan. That makes more sense than any court papers Cody Judy has ever excreted or tried to explain. Judy should go back to doing what he does best. Terrorizing Mormons. Then he'll get a cot and a hot for the next 20 years.

Return to “Lesser Lights”