Cody Robert Judy

realist

Re: Cody Robert Judy

Post #1051 by realist » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:02 am

bob wrote:Some Cody Judy fan fic, written by Cody Judy's biggest fan ... Cody Judy.

Executive summary: :roll: :yankyank: :sick:

:rotflmao:

ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

Sam the Centipede

Post #1052 by Sam the Centipede » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:53 am

realist wrote:
bob wrote:Some Cody Judy fan fic, written by Cody Judy's biggest fan ... Cody Judy.

Executive summary: :roll: :yankyank: :sick:

:rotflmao:

Biggest fan? How large is his fanbase? I'd guess he could hold a meeting of his entire fanbase in a toilet cubicle without risking any allegations of impropriety.

Piffle

Post #1053 by Piffle » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:04 am

I think CRJ may be missing the opportunity of a lifetime.

Now that he's fully self-ejumacated in landlord-tenant law, he should demand an appointment as Deputy Pooh-Bah and Lord High Legal Adviser to Ben Carson at HUD. I'm sure that the courts would start taking his filings seriously if he held a couple of lofty titles.

And it's not like he'd stand out as one of Trump's weirdest or least competent appointments. Hey, the dude would blend in seamlessly.

Reality Check

Post #1054 by Reality Check » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:19 pm

Piffle wrote: :snippity:
And it's not like he'd stand out as one of Trump's weirdest or least competent appointments. Hey, the dude would blend in seamlessly.

You know Piffle, that would be hilarious if it weren't absolutely true. :crying:

What has 'theology' ever said that is of the smallest use to anybody? When has 'theology' ever said anything that is demonstrably true and is not obvious? What makes you think that 'theology' is a subject at all?

Richard Dawkins

bob

Post #1055 by bob » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:40 pm

bob wrote:Some "shockers":
1. I listened to (parts of) WOBC;
2. Nothing, like we've seen before;*
3. Judy plans to file ... something in the 10th once Obama's time to file a brief expires tomorrow.

Judy's Notice of Appellee(s) Failure to Respond and concession of Facts.

Citing 12 CFR sec. 509.203 -- which governs proceedings before Treasury Department's Office of Thrift Supervision (and was dissolved in 2011) -- Judy brings his Christmas list, i.e., a finding that Obama isn't a natural-born citizen and $140M for his troubles. :roll:

Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

Sam the Centipede

Post #1056 by Sam the Centipede » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:05 pm

bob wrote:
bob wrote:Some "shockers":
1. I listened to (parts of) WOBC;
2. Nothing, like we've seen before;*
3. Judy plans to file ... something in the 10th once Obama's time to file a brief expires tomorrow.

Judy's Notice of Appellee(s) Failure to Respond and concession of Facts.

Citing 12 CFR sec. 509.203 -- which governs proceedings before Treasury Department's Office of Thrift Supervision (and was dissolved in 2011) -- Judy brings his Christmas list, i.e., a finding that Obama isn't a natural-born citizen and $140M for his troubles. :roll:

Judy doesn't explain in this document how he arrived at $140M he wants for "irreparable damage to his reputation, his person and his presidential campaign". As far as I am aware, his reputation for being a complete asshole is entirely justified and is undamaged. I am not aware of any damage to his person, but I'm sure plenty of people would be willing to smash some of his teeth out and perhaps break a few bones if he wants to prove some damage. His presidential campaign was always a fantasy that never existed in the real world, so I see no damage to that at all.

But it's good sovcittery piled onto his birther idiocy: make up some law, then demand gazillions of bogillions of silver dollars or gold bullion for non-existent crimes and torts which are confirmed mainly by the putative defendants' inability to take the crazy plaintiff seriously.

Northland10

Post #1057 by Northland10 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:22 pm

So which "party" in Cody's suit may have controlling interest in a savings association, though the only have 1-10% of the outstanding shares?

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Reality Check

Post #1058 by Reality Check » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:16 pm

Judy's notice of something that awards him $140,000,000 was predictable as was Sharon Rodeau's article featuring it.

What has 'theology' ever said that is of the smallest use to anybody? When has 'theology' ever said anything that is demonstrably true and is not obvious? What makes you think that 'theology' is a subject at all?

Richard Dawkins

bob

Post #1059 by bob » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:21 pm

Judy on the Facebook:
Just a sample of the vitriolic rhetoric perpetrated against me for simply going to the Courts of Law and asking for Justice with the Facts and Evidence provided by experts and law enforcement taking a stand against the criminality and Civil Rights Issues involved with protecting the Constitution and the Office of Pres.

http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/category/open/

:thumbs:

Hi, Judy! :wave: You aren't providing evidence of anything; you aren't taking a stand against anything; you aren't protecting anything; you are only wasting precious judicial resources while stroking your own ego. Justice would be preventing your further acts of paper terrorism.

And my can of vitriol hasn't even been opened up, snowflake!

Oh: Fogbow membership is free and easy, Judy! :bighug:

Notorial Dissent

Post #1060 by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:14 pm

bob wrote:Judy on the Facebook:
Just a sample of the vitriolic rhetoric perpetrated against me for simply going to the Courts of Law and asking for Justice with the Facts and Evidence provided by experts and law enforcement taking a stand against the criminality and Civil Rights Issues involved with protecting the Constitution and the Office of Pres.

viewtopic.php
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/category/open/

:thumbs:

Hi, Judy! :wave: You aren't providing evidence of anything; you aren't taking a stand against anything; you aren't protecting anything; you are only wasting precious judicial resources while stroking your own ego. Justice would be preventing your further acts of paper terrorism.

And my can of vitriol hasn't even been opened up, snowflake!

Oh: Fogbow membership is free and easy, Judy! :bighug:

The only thing Judy has done is provide an endless round of free amusement for any number of people and waste valuable court resources on barely parseable gibberish and shout me me me.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Northland10

Post #1061 by Northland10 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:31 pm

Looks like it sent it twice, just in case.
06/14/2017 Open Document [10474604] "Notice of Appellee(s) Failure to Respond" filed by Mr. Cody Robert Judy. Served on 05/08/2017. Manner of Service: US mail. [17-4055] [Entered: 06/14/2017 10:41 AM]

06/15/2017 Open Document [10475027] Duplicate "Notice of Appellee(s) Failure to Respond" filed by Mr. Cody Robert Judy but not filed. Served on 06/13/2017. Manner of Service: US mail. [17-4055] [Entered: 06/15/2017 11:39 AM]

bob

Post #1062 by bob » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:01 pm

Sounds like Judy beat his eviction case. :yawn:

Reality Check

Post #1063 by Reality Check » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:49 pm

bob wrote:Sounds like Judy beat his eviction case. :yawn:

Yes, but who knows since it is written in Cody Judy gibberish. He claims he found his rental agreement stuck under the car seat with seven old french fries during a break in the hearing.

Richard Dawkins

bob

Post #1064 by bob » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:34 pm

Reality Check wrote:
bob wrote:Sounds like Judy beat his eviction case. :yawn:

Yes, but who knows since it is written in Cody Judy gibberish. He claims he found his rental agreement stuck under the car seat with seven old french fries during a break in the hearing.

Now Judy's saying (on Facebook) that he lost, he's been locked out, and that he's "moving" to his neighbor's couch.

A "helpful" friend in the comments following (and I'm not making this up) .. waaaaaait for it! ... blames Obama.

Reality Check

Post #1065 by Reality Check » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:06 pm

This demonstrates what we already knew. You can't believe a word of the jibberish that Judy writes even if you can almost understand it. He said the judge had ruled in his favor yet days later he is on the street.

Maybe that wasn't his rental agreement he found under the car seat after all but instead a receipt for a Happy Meal at McD's. :rotflmao:

Richard Dawkins

noblepa

Post #1066 by noblepa » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:13 am

Reality Check wrote:This demonstrates what we already knew. You can't believe a word of the jibberish that Judy writes even if you can almost understand it. He said the judge had ruled in his favor yet days later he is on the street.

Maybe that wasn't his rental agreement he found under the car seat after all but instead a receipt for a Happy Meal at McD's. :rotflmao:

But, but, but, it looked like a rental agreement!

Notorial Dissent

Post #1067 by Notorial Dissent » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:48 am

noblepa wrote:
Reality Check wrote:This demonstrates what we already knew. You can't believe a word of the jibberish that Judy writes even if you can almost understand it. He said the judge had ruled in his favor yet days later he is on the street.

But, but, but, it looked like a rental agreement!

To whom???

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post #1068 by bob » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:51 pm

Judy posted to Facebook some photos showing him covering his worldly possessions with the billboard from his 2002 vanity congressional campaign.

An apt metaphor for Judy's tribulations if there ever was one.

bob

Post #1069 by bob » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:19 pm

The Facebook:
Judy wrote:Thought this sooo inciteful. I recall my days in Hollywood going to try outs, doing monologues, getting an Agent, ( that's hard), and ultimately burning out coming very close. I got in the top 3 in try outs of 2000 for Karate Kid II, was a principle in Charlie Chapman with Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man Tony Stark) and also trained horses for many Stars and Producers. ( Ce-Ce Huston-John Huston's (Bible Stories) wife, John McTiernan - (Hunt for Red October, Predator Die Hard) and Disney's Paris France Wild Wild West Show under CEO Michael Eisner) in late 80's and early 90's.

Funny, IMDB's page for "Charlie Chaplin" doesn't include Judy. :think:

In fact, Judy's only IMDB credit is the (early) Daily Show episode in which he was mocked.

Sterngard Friegen

Post #1070 by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:38 am

The Facebook:
Judy wrote:Thought this sooo inciteful. I recall my days in Hollywood going to try outs, doing monologues, getting an Agent, ( that's hard), and ultimately burning out coming very close. I got in the top 3 in try outs of 2000 for Karate Kid II, was a principle in Charlie Chapman with Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man Tony Stark) and also trained horses for many Stars and Producers. ( Ce-Ce Huston-John Huston's (Bible Stories) wife, John McTiernan - (Hunt for Red October, Predator Die Hard) and Disney's Paris France Wild Wild West Show under CEO Michael Eisner) in late 80's and early 90's.

Utter and complete bullshit. As for the training "horses for many Stars and Producers," that's a field I was involved in during that time frame. I never heard of Judy.

Notorial Dissent

Post #1071 by Notorial Dissent » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:39 am

OK, 1)Remember it's a Judy claim. 2)Remember it's a Judy claim. Nuff said!!

Northland10

Post #1072 by Northland10 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:15 am

IFP denied. He has to pay.

07/14/2017 Open Document [10482840] Order filed by Judges Briscoe, Hartz and Bacharach denying Appellant's motion for leave to proceed in forma pauperis filed by Mr. Cody Robert Judy. Appellant must pay the filing and docketing fees to the Clerk of the District Court. If Appellant fails to make timely payment, the Clerk shall dismiss the appeal for failure to prosecute. See 10th Cir. R. 3.3(B)(1), 42.1. Fee is due by 08/03/2017 for Cody Robert Judy. Served on 07/14/2017. [17-4055] [Entered: 07/14/2017 04:08 PM]

The beginning of the order.
Cody Robert Judy appeals the district court’s denial of his motion for relief from
judgment and a later motion for reconsideration. Because Mr. Judy’s appeal is frivolous, we deny his motion to proceed in forma pauperis and decline to consider the issue further unless and until Mr. Judy pays the required fees

Let the whining begin.

Notorial Dissent

Post #1073 by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:47 am

Well OUCH!!!! and smack. That order pretty well says it all. IFP denied, motion is frivolous to begin with, and down for the count on 8-3 if deadbeat Judy doesn't pony up. Oops. I guess there goes his argument that he automatically gets IFP just because one court made the mistake of granting it once long ago, bet that won't happen every again too, also.

True dat, the whining will begin almost immediately, I'm curious to see what rationalizations and excuses he comes up with this time to explain his ongoing FAIL. They won't be in the least original or honest, but they might be entertaining.

Reality Check

Post #1074 by Reality Check » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:50 am

The P&E article should be a hoot. :rotflmao:

Judy now has nothing left. He thinks he filed something with the SCOTUS but it was never docketed. He sent his mandamus petition to the wrong justice.

Richard Dawkins

Notorial Dissent

Post #1075 by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:23 am

Reality Check wrote:The P&E article should be a hoot. :rotflmao:

Judy now has nothing left. He thinks he filed something with the SCOTUS but it was never docketed. He sent his mandamus petition to the wrong justice.

True, the P&E whinging should be really something to see, and since that is now prett ymuch his only outlet since he's burnt all his other bridges, the 3 to 4 non-FB readers won't give him much sympathy, Rharon will wax distraught and outraged, as usual, which will be no different from any other day when it comes right down to it, since NO ONE takes her any more seriously than they do Judy who isn't even a blip on most of the rest of universe's reality scope.

Return to “Lesser Lights”