Cody Robert Judy

bob

Re: Cody Robert Judy

Post #1026 by bob » Sun May 28, 2017 4:00 pm

All true. The last time, SCOTUS bounced his IFP application. Judy had no problem sharing every denial, every detail -- except for the actual IFP application. When it became painfully obvious there was operator error, Judy suddenly hid behind his family's privacy, notwithstanding it being a publicly filed a document. To do this day, Judy insists there a war against the poor; in reality, life is often a war against the stupid.

Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

Notorial Dissent

Post #1027 by Notorial Dissent » Sun May 28, 2017 4:55 pm

bob wrote:All true. The last time, SCOTUS bounced his IFP application. Judy had no problem sharing every denial, every detail -- except for the actual IFP application. When it became painfully obvious there was operator error, Judy suddenly hid behind his family's privacy, notwithstanding it being a publicly filed a document. To do this day, Judy insists there a war against the poor; in reality, life is often a war against the stupid.

And he is consistently and tirelessly LOSING!!!!

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post #1028 by bob » Tue May 30, 2017 1:27 pm

P&E: Facebook Ad About Obama’s Alleged Usurpation Shut Down:
AND “REFUSES TO REFUND”

On Sunday, former presidential candidate and Obama eligibility/forgery challenger Cody Robert Judy informed The Post & Email that an advertisement he paid Facebook to “boost” for two days was discontinued without notice based on Facebook’s claim that he had violated its Advertising Guidelines.

Judy actually ran two ads: one for two days which achieved close to 9,000 views, and another featuring his latest blog post about Barack Hussein Obama’s designation of hundreds of millions of acres of “national monuments” under the 1906 Antiquities Act.

The second ad carried double the daily fee and was designed to reach up to 30,000 people in two days, Judy reported. However, it reached only 3,100. “That’s how fast they cut it off,” he said.

Judy provided screenshots to demonstrate how his second ad was progressing in the hours after Facebook approved it. “The picture on the right shows how well it started off,” he said. “Virtually every person seeing it was clicking on it. The numbers show it; 55 clicks on 62 paid reaches is a very high ratio.. near 85%!”

He then speculated, “So they had to have stopped that ad within hours. I didn’t get their email for 24 hours, but compared to the way it started there is no way it died unless they pulled the plug very quickly… maybe 6 hours tops.”

Judy is particularly irritated that Facebook did not refund any part of the fee he paid.

Judy opined that Facebook’s removal of his ad does not promote a “free press.” In the past, others have claimed, and former Facebook staff have admitted, to censoring news with a “conservative” slant, particularly during the 2016 elections.

Poor, poor Judy, the meat plasma seller, bought ads to :yankyank: . Judy should get with the program, and do what other birthers do -- leech off Kerchner.

Notorial Dissent

Post #1029 by Notorial Dissent » Tue May 30, 2017 2:07 pm

bob, you're rude....but right. :rotflmao:

Convicted terrorist felon serial liar Judy doesn't seem to comprehend that "free press" applies to the owner of the press, not the schmuck who pays for advertising he shouldn't be able to afford if he is so destitute and broke and stuffs.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Reality Check

Post #1030 by Reality Check » Tue May 30, 2017 2:39 pm

Maybe that's what happened to a couple of comments I had left there. :confused:

What has 'theology' ever said that is of the smallest use to anybody? When has 'theology' ever said anything that is demonstrably true and is not obvious? What makes you think that 'theology' is a subject at all?

Richard Dawkins

Notorial Dissent

Post #1031 by Notorial Dissent » Tue May 30, 2017 3:02 pm

I will have to admit to being curious as what bit of stupid he did that fell afoul of the faceplant censors. Knowing him it was stupid and offensive, but still curious.

bob

Post #1032 by bob » Tue May 30, 2017 3:27 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:I will have to admit to being curious as what bit of stupid he did that fell afoul of the faceplant censors. Knowing him it was stupid and offensive, but still curious.

If I were to guess at Facebook's TOS:
Ads must not contain content that exploits controversial political or social issues for commercial purposes.

I think begging for money for a nowhere lawsuit would qualify.

Reality Check

Post #1033 by Reality Check » Tue May 30, 2017 3:46 pm

bob wrote:I think begging for money for a nowhere lawsuit would qualify.

I think you nailed it bob. :clap:

What has 'theology' ever said that is of the smallest use to anybody? When has 'theology' ever said anything that is demonstrably true and is not obvious? What makes you think that 'theology' is a subject at all?

Richard Dawkins

Whip

Post #1034 by Whip » Tue May 30, 2017 3:50 pm

bob wrote:P&E: Facebook Ad About Obama’s Alleged Usurpation Shut Down:
AND “REFUSES TO REFUND”

On Sunday, former presidential candidate and Obama eligibility/forgery challenger Cody Robert Judy informed The Post & Email that an advertisement he paid Facebook to “boost” for two days was discontinued without notice based on Facebook’s claim that he had violated its Advertising Guidelines.

Judy actually ran two ads: one for two days which achieved close to 9,000 views, and another featuring his latest blog post about Barack Hussein Obama’s designation of hundreds of millions of acres of “national monuments” under the 1906 Antiquities Act.

The second ad carried double the daily fee and was designed to reach up to 30,000 people in two days, Judy reported. However, it reached only 3,100. “That’s how fast they cut it off,” he said.

Judy provided screenshots to demonstrate how his second ad was progressing in the hours after Facebook approved it. “The picture on the right shows how well it started off,” he said. “Virtually every person seeing it was clicking on it. The numbers show it; 55 clicks on 62 paid reaches is a very high ratio.. near 85%!”

He then speculated, “So they had to have stopped that ad within hours. I didn’t get their email for 24 hours, but compared to the way it started there is no way it died unless they pulled the plug very quickly… maybe 6 hours tops.”

Judy is particularly irritated that Facebook did not refund any part of the fee he paid.

Judy opined that Facebook’s removal of his ad does not promote a “free press.” In the past, others have claimed, and former Facebook staff have admitted, to censoring news with a “conservative” slant, particularly during the 2016 elections.

Poor, poor Judy, the meat plasma seller, bought ads to :yankyank: . Judy should get with the program, and do what other birthers do -- leech off Kerchner.

and learn that not everyone clicks on clickbait.

Whip

Post #1035 by Whip » Tue May 30, 2017 3:51 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:I will have to admit to being curious as what bit of stupid he did that fell afoul of the faceplant censors. Knowing him it was stupid and offensive, but still curious.

there's only his word it was removed based on poor analysis skills.
and the delusion that everyone in the world must want to hear what he has to say.

Notorial Dissent

Post #1036 by Notorial Dissent » Tue May 30, 2017 5:02 pm

bob wrote:

If I were to guess at Facebook's TOS:
Ads must not contain content that exploits controversial political or social issues for commercial purposes.

I think begging for money for a nowhere lawsuit would qualify.

That would have been my guess. Never underestimate the ability of Judy to tasteless and crass, oh, and the rules don't apply to him, now where have we come across that before???? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Reality Check

Post #1037 by Reality Check » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:44 pm

Poor Cody. :crying: He pissed away all of $3 to boost his post on Facebook. It's a travesty worthy of two or three Pee and EFail articles! :fingerwag: He should have applied in forma pauperis to Facebook. :lol:

Richard Dawkins

bob

Post #1038 by bob » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:12 pm

Judy wrote:Yesterday I got some bad news that compounds the most meager rent I have been able to sustain throughout the last 7 years. The property has been sold and the new Landlord yesterday placed a 30 Day Notice to Quit on my door giving me 30 days to vacate the property.

Judy's blog:
In a Property Sale affecting the place where Cody is a Renter, the Landlords exchanging the Property sought to terminate (Cody's) renter's contracts, obligations to renters, and future rents that had been paid. As it happens renters often pay a deposit which covers damages when they move, but Landlords have been increasing these premiums to also cover first and last months rent. In a property exchange these funds can often be lost to the Renter as the new owner points to the old Owner Landlord for the reimbursement of these funds, and the old Owner Landlord points to the new owner Landlord as responsible for all obligations of the Property.

Today, June 1st, 2017, Cody filed a Response to a 3 Day Summons, served by a Deputy Constable, against him incorporating just such a Bullying tactic, which if not stopped, will be signed by a Judge in a zero day Sheriff's eviction, possibly as soon as June 3rd all because Cody refuses to pay rent twice- once to the old Landlord Property Owner, and once to the new Landlord Property Owner.

"It is probably one of the most scary predicaments to be caught between", Cody said, "Most people just get Bullied, lose their residence, have all their possessions confiscated, and find themselves in a homeless shelter looking around thinking what the heck just happened?"

'Avoiding Service of such a Complaint is not really the best strategy", Cody said, "When I saw the Deputy Constable Sticker with a return number on my door, I immediately called and set up an appointment for him to come by and serve me. I wanted to take care of the Complaint against me with the best defense I could. Most admirable people do."

Reality Check

Post #1039 by Reality Check » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:56 pm

bob wrote:
Judy wrote:Yesterday I got some bad news that compounds the most meager rent I have been able to sustain throughout the last 7 years. The property has been sold and the new Landlord yesterday placed a 30 Day Notice to Quit on my door giving me 30 days to vacate the property.
:snippity: ]

As is the case with most of what Judy writes that was downright unintelligible. :brickwallsmall:

Richard Dawkins

bob

Post #1040 by bob » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:51 am

WOBC BTR: Presidential Candidate Cody Robert Judy With Updates On Obama's Ineligibilty[*]:
Cody Robert Judy is the only Presidential Candidate in America who has a "Bi- Partisan" Record in Federal Courts filed to protect the "natural born Citizen" Clause for the Office of President. The 51 year old 3X Presidential Candidate has 17 Civil Actions in Court since 2008 that included McCain and Obama. 3 Actions in the U.S. Supreme Court. Cody Majored in Psychology at Utah State and is the author of Taking A Stand- The Conservative Independent Voice.Cody has dedicated a large chunk of his life to preserving, protecting, and defending what he calls the nuclear center of the U.S. Constitution in the qualifications for the Office of President. He's also run for Congress and the U. S. Senate. We'll be going into some detail about his latest action in SCOTUS ; Tenth Circuit Court Cases, and hope you'll join us on WOBC Radio with Host Ed Sunderland.

Tonight!

* One might think that, after eight years, spelling "ineligibility" correctly would be second nature.

Sam the Centipede

Post #1041 by Sam the Centipede » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:01 am

Birthers get so excited about their imagined constitutional issues regarding their demands but they are completely unconcerned that the current president (and others before) came to power on a minority of the popular vote, which seems a much greater and fundamental failure in recognizing their all-important Will Of Teh Peepul.

Yet they rant about a past president (whose terms now seem depressingly distant) who is no longer on the political scene.

And where are their demands for Trump's documentation or tax returns?

Now why could that be? It can only be because convicted felon Judy, like pretend lawyer Orly Taitz, like idiot Miki Booth, like logorrheic buffoon Mario Apuzzo, is a racist hatemonger.

I am more disgusted by the way some of them continue in their vile racist quest - at least there was some semblance of a political purpose in the early years (to cause problems for a president they opposed), but now it can only be naked racism.

Reality Check

Post #1042 by Reality Check » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:06 am

I would rather hear about whether or not Judy got kicked out on the street yet. We already know his motions at the Tenth Circuit and SCOTUS are going down the toilet.

Richard Dawkins

realist

Post #1043 by realist » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:11 am

Can't wait to read Judy's BS rendition of what his "cases" are at the 10th and before SCOTUS and where they stand as opposed to ... well ... reality.

ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

Notorial Dissent

Post #1044 by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:24 am

realist wrote:Can't wait to read Judy's BS rendition of what his "cases" are at the 10th and before SCOTUS and where they stand as opposed to ... well ... reality.

One thing we can be certain of, what he claims they are and what they actually are will not bear much if any resemblance.

bob

Post #1045 by bob » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:32 pm

Some Cody Judy fan fic, written by Cody Judy's biggest fan ... Cody Judy.

Executive summary: :roll: :yankyank: :sick:

bob

Post #1046 by bob » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:34 pm

P&E commentary:
David L wrote:You got to be joking.

I realize membership is down but you can’t be so desperate to hook your wagon to this guy.

This is what I’ve been trying to get across to you guys – you need credible spokesmen.
Rondeau wrote:The Post & Email does not “hook its wagon” to anyone or anything other than its own research. We have published numerous comments linking to the same article you referenced as well as allowing Mr. Judy to tell his side of the story.

Any “credible” news outlet should be a platform where all can speak freely within the parameters of the First Amendment. Publishing an author’s editorials or announcements about upcoming events does not make the subject of those pieces a “spokesman” for this publication.

FYI, there is no “membership” at The Post & Email, as our subscription business model was discontinued approximately 20 months ago. Hence, you are able to read anything and submit comments within our guidelines free of charge.

bob

Post #1047 by bob » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:07 pm

Some "shockers":
1. I listened to (parts of) WOBC;
2. Nothing, like we've seen before;*
3. Judy plans to file ... something in the 10th once Obama's time to file a brief expires tomorrow.

* Two citizen parents, magic reset button, clerk shenanigans, Fuddy, Pelosi, Zullo, etc. :yawn:

Orlylicious

Post #1048 by Orlylicious » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:09 pm

What happened with the Deputy Constable? Did he say where he's living?

From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

bob

Post #1049 by bob » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:22 pm

Orlylicious wrote:What happened with the Deputy Constable? Did he say where he's living?

Judy didn't say; Judy doesn't knows anything special about Zullo. Rather, Judy kept carping on about the final "press" conference, but Judy knows nothing about the double-sekrit "evidence" beyond the endless :yankyank: that graces the P&E.

Sam the Centipede

Post #1050 by Sam the Centipede » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:39 am

bob wrote:
Orlylicious wrote:What happened with the Deputy Constable? Did he say where he's living?

Judy didn't say; Judy doesn't knows anything special about Zullo. Rather, Judy kept carping on about the final "press" conference, but Judy knows nothing about the double-sekrit "evidence" beyond the endless :yankyank: that graces the P&E.
... not that there is anything to know about it beyond the :yankyank:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Lesser Lights”