Cody Robert Judy

Notorial Dissent

Re: Cody Robert Judy

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri May 12, 2017 8:47 pm

bob wrote:
Notorial Dissent wrote:I'm curious as to just how "Ex-Con Judy" is going to make good on his latest false promise, when he can barely make his rent?
Are you suggesting that Judy may not win $100 million that he requested from Obama, the DNC, the OFA? In a case that was dismissed as frivolous, a ruling that was affirmed on appeal (and PREB denied), closed at SCOTUS, denied reopening back in the district court, and then denied reconsideration of that denial?
Unh yeah, pretty much. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob » Sun May 14, 2017 9:05 pm

P&E: Obama Eligibility/Forgery Plaintiff Reports Anomaly at PACER:
WHERE WAS CASE ENTRY FOR 9+ HOURS?

On Saturday afternoon, Obama eligibility/forgery plaintiff Cody Robert Judy told The Post & Email that when he attempted to view the status of his case at the federal courts’ PACER website, he received a strange and unprecedented message.

Judy described his hours-long fruitless efforts to view his case docket on Saturday morning in an instant message:
I went onto Pacer. I was getting an “error busy” message on my Case in Tenth. 6am – Noon but I could access any other Case. Thought that was strange and wondered if a block had been put on it to keep Media out.
Regarding the error image, Judy said, “That’s what I was getting only on my ‘Appeal Cases.'”

After trying intermittently for approximately five hours, Judy finally reported, “I got through at 3:30pm today.”

“I’ve never seen anything like that before,”Judy observed.

He added that there is “Still no decision on the IFP Status.”
Shades of Donofrio (and Taitz)! :swoon:

More of Judy's :crazy: :yankyank: at the link.

Oh:
On May 8, the Tenth Circuit docketed Judy’s opening brief, but the U.S. Supreme Court, which returned the certified mail receipt to Judy weeks ago, has neither posted his Mandamus request Mandamus nor communicated with him about it.
Bonus:
On a radio show last month, Zullo told the host, “The media won’t even discuss the findings.”
I lurve how Zullo whined about the lack of media coverage -- on over-the-air radio. Which was then republished by an online "newspaper." Is Rondeau admitting her digital rag and Freedom Friday are just vanity projects? :think:
Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sun May 14, 2017 10:52 pm

Judy couldn't view the status of his POS frivolous case for 9 hours? Hold the presses! The only story that would be bigger than this is if Walter Fitzpatrick had a loose bowel movement.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun May 14, 2017 11:24 pm

Both of equal importance to Rharon certainly, but not to the rest of the universe, EWWWW!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob » Wed May 17, 2017 1:09 pm

P&E: Obama, DNC, & OFA Have “No Response” in Defense of Legal Evidence Implicating FORGERY:
SCOTUS CLERKS FAIL TO EXPLAIN “MISSING” DOCUMENT IN ELIGIBILITY/FORGERY CASE

On Monday, Obama eligibility/forgery plaintiff Cody Robert Judy contacted the clerk’s office at the U.S. Supreme Court in an attempt to discover why his application for a Petition for Mandamus has not been docketed after more than a month since its receipt.

In an unusual circumstance, Judy has received no communication from the Supreme Court requesting more information or indicating that the clerks have any questions about his filing, while the Tenth Circuit docketed its courtesy copy promptly weeks ago.

On Tuesday afternoon, Judy informed The Post & Email that he received no answer from [a] Supreme Court clerk [ * * * ], with whom he spoke directly on Monday, as to where his application is or why it has not been posted. Judy said he related to [the clerk] the tracking number of the certified receipt which was returned to him as well as the fact that the courtesy copy had been filed with the Tenth Circuit.

“SCOTUS is responsible, having received it by witness of [another] Clerk [ * * *],” Judy said, referring to the signature on the certified mail receipt.

“SCOTUS can’t bury this. They signed for it and have been notified of its existence in the 10th Circuit,” Judy said. “That was the whole reason I sent the Courtesy Copy. There is NO REASON SCOTUS has in saying they don’t have it. Hopefully, this puts any rogue clerk in the SCOTUS in the crosshairs of obstruction of justice, and the SCOTUS without excuse!”

Similarly, an email sent by this writer on Monday to the Supreme Court’s public information officer asking about the status of the filing has gone unanswered.

When The Post & Email asked if it were possible that the Supreme Court clerks were attempting to “bury” his application, Judy responded, “They can’t! They are on record as receiving it, and the Courtesy Copy I filed in the 10th Circuit is admissible against their losing it… because they can get it on Pacer. SCOTUS can get any document filed in any court within minutes.”

“Embarrassment is a BIG MOTIVATOR,” Judy continued, adding, “The whole FORGERY is an embarrassment to the Nation!”
Oh:
Judy said that in regard to the Tenth Circuit, he has no doubt the defendants have been served with all of the documents in the case. “The Tenth Circuit wouldn’t have docketed the Courtesy Copy without proof Defendants were served,” he said.
:roll:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed May 17, 2017 1:20 pm

I seem to recall that SCOTUS will not docket a petition or an application that is not yet ripe. He skipped over the 10th and went straight to SCOTUS and then filed at the 10th. I don't know if they are obligated to inform Cody nor do I know if they did respond or explain on the phone call only to have Cody ignore it.
North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Wed May 17, 2017 1:29 pm

Judy said that in regard to the Tenth Circuit, he has no doubt the defendants have been served with all of the documents in the case. “The Tenth Circuit wouldn’t have docketed the Courtesy Copy without proof Defendants were served,” he said.
Once again Judy demonstrates complete ignorance of how service and the courts work.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Wed May 17, 2017 2:53 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Once again Judy demonstrates complete ignorance of how service and the courts work.
But he does create a poor me scenario,..in his own mind at least.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Wed May 17, 2017 3:16 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Reality Check wrote:
But he does create a poor me scenario,..in his own mind at least.
Under the heading of "thoughts you can't un-think," I realized that Judy's toxic melange of anger, a flair for the dramatic, dark ignorance and boundless pools of self-pity sounds an awful lot like the psyche of our ol' friend Sporky.

At first I saw this as some sort of bizarre Batman and Robin type of thing, but then a random synapse fired and I mentally made the trivial observation that if Sporky and Judy joined forces to dispatch injustice, at least they would never be able to breed, since they're both male, but that led to an image that I'm having a tough time getting out of my head.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu May 18, 2017 12:16 am

I got the impressions from his pointless maunderings that the clerk didn't actually say anything one way or another about his alleged filing. Knowing Judy he sent it to the wrong address.

Now you see why I bought shares in Brain Bleach of America, definitely a money maker.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Thu May 18, 2017 5:22 pm

"The Adventures of Judy-Bat and the Mighty Spork?"

Aak!
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.

bob

Post by bob » Sat May 27, 2017 1:07 pm

Judy's blog:
The Brief in the Tenth Circuit has been filed and a Tenth Circuit Opinion is expected within a month with about two weeks left for Obama to respond to the Brief filed and served to him in the Tenth Circuit that includes the evidence presented by Arizona Sheriff Joe's Arpaio's Cold Case Posse entitled 9 Points of Forgery exhibited as Obama's long form birth certificate represented by Obama while he was in the White House and presented to the White House Press Core in April 27th 2011.
It is so cute that Judy thinks the 10th Cir. is going to push his case to the top of the pile.

Judy also has also majickly expanded his "case," ipse dixit, to include undoing Obama's Antiquities-Act designations ('cuz Obama was never legally the president, etc.).

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun May 28, 2017 1:41 am

Just to aid my failing memory, has convicted felon terrorist serial liar Judy managed to actually serve anyone in his latest effort at fail?

bob

Post by bob » Sun May 28, 2017 2:41 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:Just to aid my failing memory, has convicted felon terrorist serial liar Judy managed to actually serve anyone in his latest effort at fail?
No. Among the reasons why Judy's original complaint was bounced was lack of proper service. Judy is now mailing things to his putative defendants, but they were never properly served, so it doesn't matter.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun May 28, 2017 3:12 am

I thought that was the case. Following the Orly TaitzTM Pat Pen school of wasting postage throwing useless and pointless paper(s) at things.

Wonder how long it will be before the 10th gets around to bouncing this one back? Failure to prosecute or failure to properly serve, or just general waste of time and effort?

bob

Post by bob » Sun May 28, 2017 3:19 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:Wonder how long it will be before the 10th gets around to bouncing this one back? Failure to prosecute or failure to properly serve, or just general waste of time and effort?
My guess is a terse affirmance early next year. (The 10th affirmed the first time around.)

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun May 28, 2017 4:43 am

A good round ten months would be a nice length of time to give him plenty of time to fulminate and stew and make stupid claims. He is at least good at that.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun May 28, 2017 7:31 am

bob wrote:
Notorial Dissent wrote:Wonder how long it will be before the 10th gets around to bouncing this one back? Failure to prosecute or failure to properly serve, or just general waste of time and effort?
My guess is a terse affirmance early next year. (The 10th affirmed the first time around.)
Last time, they took only 3 months to bounce it but it was probably because their opinion basically read, "what the district court said."

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun May 28, 2017 7:48 am

Maybe this time they'll take their sweet time since it is neither time sensitive or really of any consequence. Listening to Judy stew and rant will be half the fun.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sun May 28, 2017 10:24 am

I suspect Judy's application to SCOTUS will never be docketed since he made it to the wrong justice. Judy bypassed Justice Sotomayor who handles emergency petitions for the Tenth Circuit and send it to Justice Gorsuch. Judy decided on his own to disqualify Sotomayor because she was an Obama appointee. There is a small chance that the clerk might direct the petition to Sotomayor for denial but more likely it will eventually be returned to Judy or place in the round file.

bob

Post by bob » Sun May 28, 2017 11:29 am

SCOTUS has obviously already round filed Judy's latest appplication. But Judy seems to content to just whine about his "unfair" treatment -- it is as if seeking attention was his primary goal all along.

Having said that, I do believe SCOTUS owes Judy an explanation for why it round filed his application. Judy is about the most unreliable narrator there can be, but he makes it sound like they've just blown his inquiries off.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun May 28, 2017 1:26 pm

I would not be surprised if a clerk did explain the reason but Cody just ignored it. He only remembers the details if he can make them fit his current narrative.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun May 28, 2017 3:09 pm

Northland10 wrote:I would not be surprised if a clerk did explain the reason but Cody just ignored it. He only remembers the details if he can make them fit his current narrative.
Where my money is. Liars lie.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sun May 28, 2017 3:24 pm

Northland10 wrote:I would not be surprised if a clerk did explain the reason but Cody just ignored it. He only remembers the details if he can make them fit his current narrative.
:yeah:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun May 28, 2017 3:29 pm

I don't know about the remembers part, but certainly the admit part holds true. He's shown a penchant for forgetting or ignoring inconvenient details to his narrative.

Return to “Lesser Lights”