Miki Booth

Reality Check

Re: Miki Booth

Post by Reality Check » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:46 pm

There is an inside angle on that. When Mike Zullo and Brian drove to Oklahoma to interview Miki he said she baked good cookies. I am not sure what she added otherwise to the "investigation".

I can't imagine being stuck in a car for hours with Zullo.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

bob

Post by bob » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:16 pm

"For completeness," The "Q" to whom Booth refers is, in this case, not James Bond's gadgeteer, but (surprise!) ... a 4-chan poster; as N.Y. Mag. explains:
On October 28, someone calling themselves Q began posting a series of cryptic messages in a /pol/ thread titled “Calm Before the Storm” (assumedly in reference to that creepy Trump quote from early October). Q claimed to be a high-level government insider with Q clearance (hence the name) tasked with posting intel drops — which he, for some reason, called “crumbs” — straight to 4chan in order to covertly inform the public about POTUS’s master plan to stage a countercoup against members of the deep state. It was, in short, absolutely insane. However, thanks to some rather forced coincidences — like Q kind of, sort of guessing that Trump would tweet the word “small” on Small Business Saturday, and this one time the internet decided that Q was “totally on Air Force One” because he posted a blurry picture of some islands while Trump was on his trip to Asia — and a whole heck of a lot of wishful thinking, people believed he was the real deal.

In this fantasy world, all of the far right’s wildest dreams come true: Q promises that Clinton, Obama, Podesta, Abedin, and even McCain are all either arrested and wearing secret police-issued ankle monitors, or just about to be indicted; that the Steele dossier is a total fabrication personally paid for by Clinton and Obama; and that the Las Vegas massacre was most definitely an inside job connected to the Saudi-Clinton cabal.

They believe all of this will be coming to a head any day now.
Booth, like Corsi, gets her "news" from the internet's sewer.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:53 am

Four days since Miki's posted, wonder if she's back in Facebook Jail?

With the awful things she's posted since she got out, wouldn't be a surprise.

Release.JPG

On the other hand, I'm sure you, like me, have been constantly wondering, "How did those Aprons Miki was making work out?" Well, here's the answer... very, very well!

Apron.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:59 am

Look at the sword on the pic. Miki is on the Q train!"

I wonder where Ulsterman is now...

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:57 am

Called it! She was banned again from Facebook after only a few days.

Miki Ban.JPG

So she's posting with the losers on Gab. https://gab.ai/BirtherPrincess Wildly popular, 6 followers in a month:

Miki Gab.JPG

This is so horrible I'm putting it in spoilers. How Miki can condone this language is just unbelievable. Racist language warning. What a terrible person she is. How awful this Gab thing is, Twitter should ban her too.

► Show Spoiler
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:36 am

Sharon Rondeau did a cover story on Miki's last Facebook incarceration, but in her recent story about Miki not a peep.

Sherry should be reading here for the latest Miki news! :lol:

Sherry.JPG

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:57 am

Miki's getting busy on Twitter, any questions? Ask her on GAB.

Always classy, that's our Miki.

Miki.JPG

Miki Loser.JPG

Here's one to report. And she wonders why she keeps getting banned. :evil:

Miki Is Nuts.JPG

And she's the National Diversity Coalition for Trump Japanese-American Advisor. Wonder if they've seen this.

bob

Post by bob » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:22 pm

Always classy:

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:15 am

Damn. The jig is up, refer to your Red Playbooks. Miki Booth predicts arrests THIS WEEK. And it looks pretty ugly.

Miki Booth @BirtherPrincess PRO
17 hours
H/T Lorie Butler Herberg

WOW a lot here ... Is Q is telling us that Obama, Killery, McCabe, Comey, Bushes, Lynch, and 3 more will be arrested next week. (Hannity named the 10 on his show.) Q suggests suicide this weekend to avoid their Tribunals because there will be NO DEALS. Kissinger was in Trump's office today trying to make a deal. Trump said NO. A Marine base in West Virginia will be used for the Tribunals. The commanding officers there have been relieved to make room for the Tribunal Officers. I follow Investigative Journalist, John Miranda. He's brilliant. Many Patriots believe that the Military Parade is about subtly getting our National Guard into DC. Poetic Justice: Some of the Officers that Obama fired because they are Patriots and would not support his Communist- Muslim Agenda, will serve as his and the other Traitors' Tribunal Officers ????????
https://gab.ai/BirtherPrincess/posts/19660640

realist

Post by realist » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:48 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:15 am
Damn. The jig is up, refer to your Red Playbooks. Miki Booth predicts arrests THIS WEEK. And it looks pretty ugly.

17 hours
H/T Lorie Butler Herberg

WOW a lot here ... Is Q is telling us that Obama, Killery, McCabe, Comey, Bushes, Lynch, and 3 more will be arrested next week. (Hannity named the 10 on his show.) Q suggests suicide this weekend to avoid their Tribunals because there will be NO DEALS. Kissinger was in Trump's office today trying to make a deal. Trump said NO. A Marine base in West Virginia will be used for the Tribunals. The commanding officers there have been relieved to make room for the Tribunal Officers. I follow Investigative Journalist, John Miranda. He's brilliant. Many Patriots believe that the Military Parade is about subtly getting our National Guard into DC. Poetic Justice: Some of the Officers that Obama fired because they are Patriots and would not support his Communist- Muslim Agenda, will serve as his and the other Traitors' Tribunal Officers ????????
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:10 am

Orlylicious wrote:

17 hours
H/T Lorie Butler Herberg

bob

Post by bob » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:56 am

It would appear the Facebook bans have pushed her into the cesspool.

June bug

Post by June bug » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:59 am

bob wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:56 am
It would appear the Facebook bans have pushed her into the cesspool.
Agreed. Seems to me there's a whiff of Lame Cherry in Miki's latest posts.

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:45 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
... A Marine base in West Virginia will be used for the Tribunals. The commanding officers there have been relieved to make room for the Tribunal Officers ...
Damn. I hope there's room for the Marshall of the Supreme Court.

(I've contemplated following Gab, just to be forewarned, but I don't think I could handle another firehose of insanity.)

How deep could the Deep State go if the Deep State could go deep?

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:47 pm

And today the Obana's appeared in public and unveiled their official portraits.

The DEEP STATE must be protecting them.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:56 pm

voxpopuluxe wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:45 pm
(I've contemplated following Gab, just to be forewarned, but I don't think I could handle another firehose of insanity.)
Ditto. There's just too much cray cray in the world. :blink:

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Michael J

Post by Michael J » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:10 pm

I will never understand how these nuts can believe all the garbage they put forth. About 10 seconds of basic searching on Da Google debunks everything they say. And providing them with evidence to challenge them is a monumental waste of time.

"The genius of the Constitution rests not in any static meaning it might have had in a world dead and gone, but in the adaptability of its great principles to cope with current problems and current needs." - Justice William J. Brennan, Jr.

mighty dawg

Post by mighty dawg » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:26 pm

Orlylicious wrote:

17 hours
H/T Lorie Butler Herberg

Fortunately, I also saw this coming and have evaded capture by leaving the house and setting up camp at the local landfill where I won't be recognized. It's now every Fogbower for themselves! Hightail it to the hills folks! :panic:

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" - Albert Einstein

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:06 pm

Miki Booth is back on Facebook pushing hate and lies, how long will she last? The last ban was the second time, not sure if like YouTube three strikes and account is terminated but let's try to help :P

In another sign we are so deeply in her head, she named her new kitty... Covfefe! :lol:

Miki Gab.JPG

Miki Bowel.JPG

Miki Covfefe.JPG

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:52 pm

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:14 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:06 pm
Miki Booth is back on Facebook pushing hate and lies, how long will she last? The last ban was the second time, not sure if like YouTube three strikes and account is terminated but let's try to help :P

In another sign we are so deeply in her head, she named her new kitty... Covfefe! :lol:
Miki Covfefe.JPG
She managed to take a nice story about a cute cat and turn it into a rant. How someone live like that.

I am horridly offended by Gavin's comparison of everything to slavery, but if we were to use his words, Miki and others are far more slaves to their hated and anger then anything the government or Obots could ever do.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:05 am

GreatGrey wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:52 pm
Good old Miki "the rules don't apply to me" Booth. So no great surprise there. What a life to live with all that bile and (self) hate boiling over in her in her every action and thought.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:32 am

Miki Booth keeps disgracing herself with vile hateful posts on GAB. But there's always time to BIRF!

Miki Birth Certificate.JPG

However, there's good news, at last Miki sheds light on why she's such a dope:

Chew Road Tar.JPG

bob

Post by bob » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:50 pm

Booth on the Facebook:
Lori Cappelletti wrote:Didn't [Obama] tell you he was a foreign exchange student when you knew him in Hawaii ?
Miki Booth wrote:I never met him in person, ever. I heard of him when he was campaigning for president and when I looked into his background all kinds of red flags went up. I think I get confused with someone that claims she knew him when he was at Punahou (rich elitist prep school). I don't remember her name but she said he was a f ag and snow queen (cocaine) and sold dope. (She also said he was openly gay and moslim). I was put in touch with her but she was a wacko bird alcoholic and called me several times in the middle of the night when she was stoned out of her mind. The calls ended up with her screaming at me and threatening me. Then she would call right back to apologize and the whole thing started over with her threatening me. I don't remember how I got rid of her. I think it was Fred told her he would call cops for terroristic threatening. She lives in CA. I remember now her name is mia pope.

realist

Post by realist » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:02 pm

bob wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:50 pm
Booth on the Facebook:
Lori Cappelletti wrote:Didn't [Obama] tell you he was a foreign exchange student when you knew him in Hawaii ?
Mia Pope!! Wow, another blast from the past.

Yes, she's a complete whackadoodle!! :lol:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Return to “Lesser Lights”