Miki Booth

bob

Re: Miki Booth

Post by bob » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:22 pm

Booth on the Facebook:
WOW!! this is GREAT!!

[Booth shares a Facebook link to this video:

It was originally posted in the Women For Trump Movement II: #maga2018 group. :yawn: ]
Booth wrote:Just texted Mike Z. He says he has no information that obama was in Hawaii on the day fuddy "drowned". He is watching the video now.

Thought I knew about all and hadn't heard that claim either that why I contacted Mike. He immediately let me know he had no info on that.

We haven't heard the last about little miss commie subud

Don't know about the mainland home for sure but she is definitely dead. The large amounts of money are true. [ I think it's $50,000 and $40,000 deposits toward a new mortgage loan. but don't quote me...it might have been janice okubo) Let's not forget her]

I remember that and subsequent checks on that address did not show any new buyer. Mike Z followed up on it too and couldn't find anything. It's possible there was a bid but was pulled when it started getting attention.

I checked out the article and noticed in the comments posts by ??strauss. This guy is a well known paid obot troll who finds sites telling the truth and then propagandizes the article and other posters. He is a big bully and if my instincts are correct he is one of many being funded through government agency DARPA.

smrstrauss

I checked out the article and noticed in the comments posts by smrstrauss. This guy is a well known paid obot troll who finds sites telling the truth about obama fraud and then propagandizes the article and other posters. He is a big bully and if my instincts are correct he is one of many being funded through government agency DARPA. We really get into some scary stuff. It's because of these obots I have to block postings directly on my page. They are still stalking me.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

realist

Post by realist » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:56 pm

Obama was not in Hawaii on the day the plane crashed (December 11th, 2013). He returned to Washington in the morning of the 11th from South Africa where he was attending Nelson Mandela's memorial service. He left Washington for Hawaii on the 20th.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:45 pm

:lol: Realist, that clip should be in universities!

Miki deflects from Moore with a Merry Christmas greeting on December 13th :lol:

Cinnamon really, really looks over it. Miki looks tired too. What horrible treatment was Cinnamon subjected to? Should we file an animal complaint? :lol:

Miki Booth 7 hrs ·
Merry Christmas from Cinnamon and me.

Miki with Cinnamon.JPG

How could it be Christmas without.... Felon Mike Volin! :P

Volin Cinnamon.JPG

Is Ruth Reeder his partner? https://www.facebook.com/ruth.reeder.71?hc_location=ufi Ruth
► Show Spoiler
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:11 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:45 pm
Is Ruth Reeder his partner? https://www.facebook.com/ruth.reeder.71?hc_location=ufi Ruth
► Show Spoiler
Fogbow search shows 8 results for that name - including this post.

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:16 pm

Ruth Reeder was the manager of Volin's Derry Beverage in Pennsylvania. When the company was cited and fined by the PA Liquor Control Board for writing NSF checks multiple times Volin blamed his "manager". Turns out that was his wife, Reeder. I documented that in the Volin thread.

http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... 41#p741941

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:55 pm

Thank you for the Ruth refresher!

Your tax dollars at work: Notorious self-proclaimed "#Birther Princess" Miki Booth of Oklahoma shows off the Christmas card she received from the Trump #WhiteHouse. Racist birthers are Donald's priority.

Miki WH.JPG

Miki Trump Card.JPG

Barron's signature is cute.

► Show Spoiler
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MojoSapien

Post by MojoSapien » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:12 pm

Miki Booth 7 hrs ·
Merry Christmas from Cinnamon and me.

Miki with Cinnamon.JPG

The turkey she rode in on
:eek2:

bob

Post by bob » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:29 pm

"Too elegant and too beautiful." Cf.:

bob

Post by bob » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:48 pm

I think Booth is thinking of Jimbo.

bob

Post by bob » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:19 pm

P&E: P&E Reader “in Facebook Jail”:
“I’M CATCHING FLAK”

On Saturday afternoon, P&E reader and Obama eligibility activist Miki Booth advised this writer that she was placed “in FB jail” while she was posting an image from another website involving FusionGPS founder Glenn Simpson and his wife, Mary Jacoby, the latter of whom reportedly spent 14 hours in the Obama White House as a visitor on April 19, 2016.

“I guess I’m over the target again since I’m catching flak. My posts have been gaining a lot of likes and shares and fb dug up an old post with the word muzzie and used it to block me for 30 days,” Booth told The Post & Email.

The Post & Email has not independently confirmed the report about Jacoby’s alleged lengthy visit to the White House, but Booth’s source, MadWorldNews.com, cited Tablet Magazine, which in turn contains links to such sources as The Wall Street Journal and an official letter written by Perkins Coie, the law firm involved in commissioning FusionGPS to assemble the dossier.

Perkins Coie also defended Barack Hussein Obama against a number of legal challenges to his constitutional eligibility to serve as president given that his claimed birthplace of Hawaii and life story are interspersed with conflicting narratives, and no hospital in the Aloha State has confirmed his birth there. At the time, one of Perkins Coie’s legal techniques was to object to requests for Obama to release his original “long-form” birth certificate to prove that he is a “natural born Citizen,” as is required by the U.S. Constitution for the presidency.

However, on the morning of April 27, 2011, just before an image was uploaded to whitehouse.gov said to be a scan of a certified copy of Obama’s long-form birth certificate stating he was born in Hawaii in 1961, then-White House Counsel Robert Bauer and current Perkins Coie partner said that an exception had to be sought and granted for Obama to obtain the document from the Hawaii Department of Health (HDOH).

Two certified copies of the birth record were reportedly provided to Obama’s personal attorney, Judith Corley, also of Perkins Coie, several days before, by then-HDOH Director Loretta Fuddy.

After its publication, the image was almost immediately declared a poorly-crafted forgery by several graphics professionals. On March 1, 2012, an investigator conducted by Mike Zullo via an ancillary arm of the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office declared the image a “computer-generated forgery.”

In reference to the MadWorldNews post, Booth told us in her email:
I was in the process of posting this tidbit when they kicked me off:

As you know, mary jacoby is wife of glenn simpson fusion gps. She met with obama for 14 hours and word is a panicked obama calls his lawyers when this was revealed.

“I know my fb friends and followers are going to wonder and in fact worry when they don’t hear from me in a few days and I have no way of communicating except for the few I have email addresses for,” Booth said.
When we asked her how she was notified that she was banned from Facebook for 30 days, she responded by sending [a screenshot of her block for violating Facebook's TOU].

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:06 am

They all hate Facebook so why don't they just quit it? It would be so much more pleasant.

And what happened to The Mickster's website? With Pasture Manning, she had mikibooth.com

Miki Manning.jpg

Hadn't seen this, dammit another irony meter broken...

"Stepping Outside Your Comfort Zone" By Miki Booth [AS IF! :lol: ]
887 views ATLAHWorldwide
Published on Oct 26, 2011
Miki Booth teaches at the Bathsheba, Bathsheba, Bathsheba Seminar in ATLAH. :roll:
Recorded on 23 October 2011. For More Info Go To: http://atlah.org

It's an hour of Miki choking up birfing and agreeing with every vile thing Manning says (long-legged mack daddy, etc). She says God speaks to Manning and he's twice removed from God so she had to participate in his event. She goes back to discuss her terrible first marriage in apparent detail (couldn't take any more). It's from 2011, birfers like her looked much younger and fresher.

But looks like that mikibooth.com domain is lost, sponsored ads on the page and registered to

mikibooth com.JPG

If she had kept her website, she could spread her hate there for all the world to laugh and mock. She'd have control. :lol:

Or, she could send Cinnamon to deliver the news. Although if Cinnamon was liberated would never return to her stinky house in Oklahoma! Poor Cinnamon. Maybe Cinnamon can make a break for it while Miki's in jail. :P Foggy help a brother out!

realist

Post by realist » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:39 am

She just can’t get anything right. Such a great journalist. :roll:
Perkins Coie also defended Barack Hussein Obama against a number of legal challenges to his constitutional eligibility to serve as president given that his claimed birthplace of Hawaii and life story are interspersed with conflicting narratives, and no hospital in the Aloha State has confirmed his birth there. At the time, one of Perkins Coie’s legal techniques was to object to requests for Obama to release his original “long-form” birth certificate to prove that he is a “natural born Citizen,” as is required by the U.S. Constitution for the presidency.
That paragraph is almost 100% wrong.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

bob

Post by bob » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:26 pm

P&E comments:
Miki Booth wrote:Thank you Sharon! Keep up the great work. 2018 will be Year of the Birthers despite obot attempts to silence us. It’s fun to see obots shrivelling up like little weenies as they get iced out.
Ed Sunderland wrote: Facebook, google and youtube will soon be facing an anti trust issue very soon. It has been proven time and time again that their first amendment spiral into the dirt bag of anti free speech or should I say anti conservative speech days are numbered.

The sudden departure of Eric Schmidt is a forerunner of things to come. There is a possibility that mammoth google much like ATT might end in pieces because of the unfair influence and liberal alliances that work to influence voters unfairly through weighted search results and tampering with revenue streams from adsense, adwords and now youtube. It has been proven their bias effects certain channels subjectively again destroying conservative website revenue streams while placing ads on loud often vulgar sites.
If these snowflakes don't like Facebook's rules, the obvious solution is for them to not use its product. :think:

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:07 pm

why would these clowns need to be silenced? they are hilarious

bob

Post by bob » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:11 pm

Whip wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:07 pm
why would these clowns need to be silenced? they are hilarious
In Booth's case, it is pretty obvious her account was suspended for hate speech.

And note: the "family friendly" P&E had no problem publishing Booth's religious slur; e.g., some jerk* asked:
[some jerk] wrote:Besides “Muzzie,” what other religious slurs may be published in the family-friendly Post & Email?

* :-

bob

Post by bob » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:06 am

P&E: [url=https://www.thepostemail.com/2017/12/23 ... ent-238663]:
Booth wrote:I think fagbow is still on fusion-gps’ payroll to stalk and spy on me. Just blocked him on twitter. I’m sure the past 4 years have been incredibly frustrating for him and his fellow obots since they were all purged from my fb account.
LOOK AT ME!!!!

WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME??!?

:crazy:

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:49 am

Oh look there's that same line "We must be over the target if we're taking flak." Fogbowers must be over the target if Miki has to block them on Facebook.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:58 am

Oh no, has Miki found out about our involvement in the code-named “Bangor” project Foggy did for Glenn Simpson? Message is to refer at once to your purple playbook. She's right about getting too close to the Sun, beware Miki. We know it was really you who forged the birth certificate, it was proven by Doug Vogt and many other scholars.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investig ... 60257d73bb

Curses, can't get anything past Miki Booth.

Miki Weaponized.JPG

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:46 am

Such a manly little fireplug. Such beefy arms. Give her a beard and she could be a Tolkien dwarf.

Image Image Image Image Image

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:13 am

According to Brian Reilly she makes good cookies too. Reilly and Zullo drove together to Oklahoma to interview Booth. I am sure she provided a whole truck load of relevant information nonsense .

bob

Post by bob » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:03 pm

Someone on Twitter asked Booth what the president has done for her; her response:

Also:

U.S. OUT OF MEDICARE!!!

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:41 pm

Off Topic
My young RWNJ friend also commented recently that the Government should not be involved in Health Care. Let the Free Market handle things. But then he shares this:
Individual Mandate Gone

Donald J. Trump — President of the United States
23 hours ago ·
3-dots-h
Based on the fact that the very unfair and unpopular Individual Mandate has been terminated as part of our Tax Cut Bill, which essentially Repeals (over time) ObamaCare, the Democrats & Republicans will eventually come together and develop a great new HealthCare plan!

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:44 pm

If you noticed a really awful smell on Facebook, it might be because Miki Booth is out of Facebook Jail. She is determined to be 10x more repulsive and she's on her way. Everybody should report her posts and send her back to the big house :lol:

Mikis Back.JPG
Miki hae.JPG

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:21 pm

But, but she makes good cookies. ;)

Whip

Post by Whip » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:30 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:21 pm
But, but she makes good cookies. ;)