Miki Booth

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Re: Miki Booth

Post by Orlylicious »

Yes, Maddie Howard of Anchorage Alaska, looks like she's Miki's sister? Same anniversary and loss. Miki took the repost off (maybe because she's another FORGER??) :lol: .

Miki's big trip is coming and she wants everyone to know the exact details. Word is President Obama, George Soros and Preet Bharara were all over her Facebook page personally today. :lol:

I hope she posts pics from Dong Yang Inn.
Miki's Trip.JPG
It will be a pleasure not to see Miki's nasty and uniformed posts. She should extend her trip.

And Miki is proud of her dishes and wanted to share them:

Miki Booth Thank you, Donna Van Jahnke, here is a photo of a set. They are USA finished (decorated). I've looked for western stoneware for years and all made in china and overpriced. I bought a 16 pc. vintage cowboy set for my tack room/bunkhouse. I will take s photo of them for you later.
Miki Dishes.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Avatar: President Joe Biden at Age 25 in 1967! 🇺🇸 Hey, don't miss Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring titular Mama June returns 3/21. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I have to admit i like those dishes.

The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Suranis wrote:I have to admit i like those dishes.
They would look good on your My Little Pony tablecloth!

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Don't tell Miki but Buddy, like Cinnamon, is definitely a Democrat.
Booth Dog.JPG
Bonus: Miki reposted this 2013 fabulous photo with Cinnamon. What a lovely photo. Should we get mugs and mousepads with this image?

Foggy, as a rooster, what do you think of Cinnamon the turkey?
miki ar.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Avatar: President Joe Biden at Age 25 in 1967! 🇺🇸 Hey, don't miss Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring titular Mama June returns 3/21. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS
Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

That picture is seriously disturbing.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
bob

Post by bob »

Orlylicious wrote:Foggy, as a rooster, what do you think of Cinnamon the turkey?
That photograph of Booth is four years old. And since then, no one from the government took Booth's guns away, and no one prevented her from worshipping. (And no one told her how to raise her pets. Too, also.)

It is as if her fears about Obama were completely unfounded.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
Notorial Dissent

bob wrote:
Orlylicious wrote:Foggy, as a rooster, what do you think of Cinnamon the turkey?
That photograph of Booth is four years old. And since then, no one from the government took Booth's guns away, and no one prevented her from worshipping. (And no one told her how to raise her pets. Too, also.)

It is as if her fears about Obama were completely unfounded.
One might even say delusional.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Miki relives her glory day of being dismissed. Call her Miki Boot!
Miki Boot.JPG
Miki Booth http://www.theblaze.com/news/2013/08/09 ... give-a-st/
GOP Rep. to ‘Birther Princess’: ‘Honestly, I Don’t Even Give a S**t’
THEBLAZE.COM
GOP Rep. to ‘Birther Princess’: ‘Honestly, I Don’t Even Give a S**t’
Madeleine Morgenstern Aug 9, 2013 6:20 pm
Freshman Rep. Markwayne Mullin (R-Okla.) dismissed a question about President Barack Obama’s birth certificate Thursday, calling it a “dead issue” that he doesn’t “give a sh*t” about.

Mullin took a question during a town hall meeting in his Oklahoma district from a woman who identified herself as a “birther princess” and asked about “Obama’s identification fraud.”

“You’re talking about the birth certificate?” Mullin responded, according to video of the exchange posted by liberal website Think Progress. “We lost that argument on November 6. We had four years to get that proven, we didn’t, we re-elected him, so that’s a dead issue.”

“No it isn’t,” the woman protested, before trying to show him a 71-page affidavit from Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s investigation.

“Honestly, I don’t even give a sh*t,” Mullin said, refusing the document.

:lol:

Notorial Dissent

Poor Miki, don't get no respect, and can't get a clue when it is handed to her.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

All of Cinnamon's fans? :lol: April the Giraffe would like Cinnamon too but Miki disapproves of the gay stuff.
Miki Booth
1 hr · For all of Cinnamon's fans.... She had a suitor this morning. Huge male wild Turkey trying to figure out a way to get into our yard. Cinnamon was on high alert but not interested in meeting him. We scared him away when we tried to take pictures.
Cinnimon fans.JPG

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

Out of that pair my money is on Cinnamon to find a male attracted to her.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016
Notorial Dissent

Turkey probably has the nicer personality, and I generally don't like turkeys. Sad, bitter little woman.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Cinnamon is def the personality and brains of the family. You can see in every photo of Cinnamon that she's desperately trying to escape.

Look at little Miyuki Snyder, what went so horribly wrong? :lol:
Miki Baby.jpeg
And her birf certificate:
Booth was born on December 18, 1949 in Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan while her father, Thomas William Snyder, Jr., was stationed there in the U.S. Marine Corps. The oversized “Report of Birth” document contains the heading, “Child Born Abroad of American Parent or Parents.” Miki’s formal name is “Miyuki,” and she and an older brother were born in Japan. Her mother and father were first married in 1949 in a Japanese ceremony, with a second ceremony conducted at the U.S. Consulate in 1951 prior to the family’s departure for the United States.
Booth’s four younger siblings were born at various places in the United States, but since her mother did not become a U.S. citizen, she said none of them would qualify as a “natural born Citizen” eligible to the presidency.
http://www.thepostemail.com/2016/05/02/ ... rtificate/

Whew, no Booths will be President. Good news.

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I am shocked to see that it is a Report of birth and not a good all American "Certificate of Birth." By the standards of the all high Birther legal dept, it is clearly a forgery.

The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

And they're off! Toward North Korea. :girlbutt: :sharky;
Miki Hawaii Trip.JPG
https://www.facebook.com/miki.booth

Looks like Miki's going to live blog this trip, was looking forward to not seeing anything. The matching polos are a nice touch. Looks like she slammed down a ton of booze. Miki, put the phone away girl! :lol:

Does the USA have to let Miki back in? That BC looked sketchy at best, may need to be examined. 8-)

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

I imagine all anyone's been thinking about is... How is Miki and Fred's cruise going? The answer is fabulous and she's going to post hundreds of photos!

Here's Miki at breakfast in Yokohama (why isn't she carrying a Sheriff's Kit and evidence folder from Orly just in case?):
Miki Breakfast.JPG
Here's Miki and Fred's stateroom:
Miki Room.JPG
Miki even shares their stateroom toilet.
Miki Toilet.JPG
https://www.facebook.com/miki.booth

bob

Post by bob »

There's also the weird rant about how good the service was on Korean Air's transcontinental flight. Booth's inept comparisons to domestic flights left me with the impression that most of her flying experience is with her regional carrier.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Miki's already liquored up and they're entering Nagasaki. Bartender FTW.
Miki Screw.JPG

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Miki and Fred are back! She indeed posted tons of photos, this was a really nice one discovering the mirror on the ceiling.
miki mirrors.JPG
Seems like she was liquored up the whole trip.
Miki Colada 2.JPG

ZekeB
Location: The nuttiest congressional district of a nut job state.

Post by ZekeB »

Jebus. I don't need to see more of her face.

Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I had not heard of this person until this thread popped up. She gave her own book 5 stars.

Top Customer Reviews

5.0 out of 5 starsThis Book Makes Liberals' Heads Explode
ByMiki Boothon February 21, 2012
Format: Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
I'm the author of this book. The information is very damning to obama and his minions so its no surprise that his operatives have done their best to delegitimize my work. You will note the the detractors "tag teamed" one another to post a bad review for every good one. There were a lot more good reviews that were withdrawn after the propagandists bullied and threatened the posters. This is what obama and his leftist bullies do to anyone that would challenge his lies.

MojoSapien

Post by MojoSapien »

The nudes will be coming soon.

noblepa

Post by noblepa »

MojoSapien wrote:The nudes will be coming soon.
Now, there's a mental image I didn't need. Makes me want to gouge out my mind's eye.

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

MojoSapien wrote:The nudes will be coming soon.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Who will share the good news with Miki that the Travel Ban could be declared unconstitutional while overruling Korematsu v. United States in the process? :P You're welcome, Miki.
How Trump Gave the Supreme Court a Second Chance on Japanese Internment
The president’s travel ban gives Anthony Kennedy an opening to right a historical wrong.
By Richard Primus May 30, 2017

What will the Supreme Court do when President Trump’s travel-ban order finally comes before it? The most likely outcome is for the Court to declare the ban unconstitutional. The reasons why are straightforward, and last week’s ruling by the Fourth Circuit lays them out pretty clearly. In brief, the executive order was motivated by a purpose to discriminate against Muslims, and courts don’t have to pretend not to know what the motivation was. The order’s discrimination on the basis of religion violates the First Amendment, and even the president’s broad discretion on immigration policy does not authorize him to get away with discriminatory action merely by lying about his motives.

To be sure, a handful of dissenting judges and a larger number of commentators have disputed parts of this logic. But a large majority of judges—including Republican as well as Democratic appointees—have seen the order as unconstitutional for the reasons given above. The administration’s only hope of vindication before the highest court, therefore, is the possibility that the justices will prove considerably more lenient toward the order than their lower-court colleagues have been. That happens sometimes. But it seems unlikely to happen here, and not just because the best reading of existing case law points toward the order’s unconstitutionality.

Here’s one of the other reasons: The administration cannot win this case without Justice Anthony Kennedy. And Justice Kennedy could well see in this case an opportunity to do one of the things that he most loves to do, which is to intervene in the grand sweep of constitutional history by repudiating ugly decisions from the Court’s unfortunate past. In particular, the travel-ban case offers Kennedy the chance to overrule a widely reviled decision that has never been officially overruled: Korematsu v. United States.

In Korematsu, decided in 1944, the Court upheld a military order, supported in turn by an executive order, banning all persons of Japanese descent from large areas of America’s West Coast. Many of the people forced to leave their homes were sent to internment camps farther inland. The Court’s role in that chapter of American history has been a mark of shame on the institution for the better part of a century. And although the Japanese internment and the Trump administration’s travel ban are different in several important ways—discriminatorily refusing entry to aliens is not morally equivalent to discriminatorily imprisoning America’s own citizens—the constitutional issues surrounding the travel ban easily evoke central issues of Korematsu.

In both cases, the executive branch acts on the theory that members of a marginal demographic group are dangerous but officially insists that its actions are warranted by legitimate policy imperatives rather than flowing from prejudice. In both cases, the executive branch claims that the judiciary must not second-guess the executive because the case concerns dangerous subject matter where the executive’s expertise vastly exceeds that of any court and in which a mistake could be catastrophic: wartime national defense in Korematsu, immigration control as a form of defense against terrorism today. In Korematsu, the Court accepted that claim of exclusive executive authority—to its great shame thereafter. So the travel ban case offers the Court a shot at redemption. A decision asserting that the Court will and must check executive branch bigotry even when the executive claims a national-security rationale would be a natural vehicle for at last overruling Korematsu.
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/ ... urt-215208

Return to “Lesser Lights”