Miki Booth

BFB

Miki Booth

Post by BFB »

Looks like Miki Booth is after her share of [/break1]com/2011/11/15/memoirs-of-a-community-organizer-from-hawaii/]Birfer Bucks ... I mean, Hey! Miki Booth has wrote a book!!Memoirs of a Community Organizer from Hawai’i is a poignant story of a little bi-racial girl who wanted nothing more in life than a horse of her own.Decades later Miki’s dreams were finally reaching fruition when circumstances beyond her control threatened the existence she worked so hard to attain.And ...From tea party leader, to roles with FairTax, GOOOH, CIA-Columbia trial, American Grand Jury and a sensational appearance at the first National Tea Party Convention in Nashville, TN, Miki Booth chronicles her adventures leading up to a run for the U.S. Congress.And ...Dropping out of the congressional race to continue her quest for the truth, a truth she knows will shatter the facade of a dangerous coalition, she remains a leader in the movement that continues to ask, “Where’s the birth certificate?”Just $28!! -xx

kate520

Miki Booth

Post by kate520 »

:shock: twenty eight bucks to read about Mikki? :shock: Hail naw.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Mikedunford

Miki Booth

Post by Mikedunford »

Somehow, putting Miki into the "lesser lights" category seems to be an injustice. Perhaps it's time to create a new category: "least lights".
"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

Sterngard Friegen

Miki Booth

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

She wanted a horse of her own.But, instead, she signed on to Dean Haskins' dog and pony show.

realist

Miki Booth

Post by realist »

She wanted a horse of her own.But, instead, she signed on to Dean Haskins' dog and pony show. =)) =)) =))
ImageX 4 ImageX36

SueDB

Miki Booth

Post by SueDB »

She wanted a horse of her own.But, instead, she signed on to Dean Haskins' dog and pony show. =)) =)) =))And still no rainbow pony that farts sparkles.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

DaveMuckey

Miki Booth

Post by DaveMuckey »

She wanted a horse of her own.But, instead, she signed on to Dean Haskins' dog and pony show.I think she got half a horse; and it fits her well.

Epectitus

Miki Booth

Post by Epectitus »

She wanted a horse of her own.But, instead, she signed on to Dean Haskins' dog and pony show.So... instead of a horse, she got an ass?
"Hell, I would wear a dress and ruby red slippers all year if we can prove this" - Mike Zullo

BFB

Miki Booth

Post by BFB »

A couple excerpts, posted at the [/break1]thepostemail.com/2011/09/25/exclusive-epilogue-to-miki-booths-upcoming-book/]P&E:He’s a dope-smoking slacker that through his family contacts left Hawai’i for Occidental College to hook up with Marxist punks. He was recruited, along with other Muslim misfits, by CIA operatives under the auspices of Zbigniew Brzezinski, National Security Advisor to President Jimmy Carter, to go to Pakistan. His task was to facilitate the arming and funding of the mujahideen in Afghanistan to push back the Soviet invasion.When Obama’s assignment in Pakistan concluded, Brzezinski continued to mold and nurture Obama for greater roles in the socialization and Islamization of the United States, for the ultimate goal of communism for America.Whether Obama was given a new identity before, during or after his stint in Pakistan is anybody’s guess. But at some point he did acquire a new social security number starting with 042, the prefix for CT.The number he had when he worked at Baskin Robbins on King Street in Honolulu, HI, which had to have had the prefix 575 or 576, (numbers reserved for Hawai’i residents) was then scrubbed from the social security databanks.Not so big on the facts there, are ya Miki? [-X

mimi

Miki Booth

Post by mimi »

I don't have enough bandwidth at my current location to view this again. Jump toward the end and just sample a bit.

No Pilikia

Miki Booth

Post by No Pilikia »

Miki continues to embarrass & worry her Hawaii ohana, just like Tracy/KBOA does hers. Oh well, most families have a crazy old uncle. These families have the crazy old aunties.
"The opportunity that Hawaii offered -- to experience a variety of cultures in a climate of mutual respect -- became an integral part of my world view and a basis for the values I hold most dear." Barack Obama, 1999

Adrianinflorida

Miki Booth

Post by Adrianinflorida »

Yeah, when I think of Zbigniew Brzezinski, I think "Muslim Agenda'

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Miki Booth

Post by Dallasite »

Somehow, putting Miki into the "lesser lights" category seems to be an injustice. Perhaps it's time to create a new category: "least lights".I suggest "Dim Bulbs"
"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

TollandRCR

Miki Booth

Post by TollandRCR »

Yeah, when I think of Zbigniew Brzezinski, I think "Muslim Agenda'Zbigniew Brzezinski has two un-American names, quite unlike Orly Taitz.
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

Litlebritdifrnt2

Miki Booth

Post by Litlebritdifrnt2 »

When Obama’s assignment in Pakistan concluded, Brzezinski continued to mold and nurture Obama for greater roles in the socialization and Islamization of the United States, for the ultimate goal of communism for America.Wait, whut? ](*,)

kate520

Miki Booth

Post by kate520 »

She's kinda pathetic. If she weren't such a snake, I'd feel bad for her. :mrgreen: Holy...a whole hour of her meandering biography? My butt cheeks fell asleep just during the last 7 minutes.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Mikedunford

Miki Booth

Post by Mikedunford »

Somehow, putting Miki into the "lesser lights" category seems to be an injustice. Perhaps it's time to create a new category: "least lights".I suggest "Dim Bulbs"Still gives her too much credit. She's a wet match in a dark, dark cave.
"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

everalm

Miki Booth

Post by everalm »

Miki Booth....The lights ain't on and nobody's home...........

jtmunkus

Miki Booth

Post by jtmunkus »

A new low in Birther Bore.

A Legal Lohengrin

Miki Booth

Post by A Legal Lohengrin »

What kind of vegetable would listen to 53 minutes of this mind-numbing idiocy? I lasted 7 seconds.

PatGund

Miki Booth

Post by PatGund »

What kind of vegetable would listen to 53 minutes of this mind-numbing idiocy? I lasted 7 seconds.Vegetables like Dean Haskins, Lawrence Sellin, Dr. Orly, Dr. Kate, Carl Swensson, James Manning, Sharon Rondeau, Theresa Cao............

BFB

Miki Booth

Post by BFB »

Oh noes! Miki Booth's book ain't [/break1]facebook.com/miki.booth/posts/2473691687012]sellin'!Guys, please use the message venue to message me instead of posting on my site. I was hoping the Foreword of my book would gain more attention than just a few "likes." I could use the pre-sales to help me finance my trip to CPAC. Contrary to what people might think about my book project, I've invested $10,000 of borrowed and personal money. My break even point is 300 books and I've only sold less than 50 advance orders. I only sold 2 books to raise funds for Orly. I just PayPal'd her $40. Thanks for understanding. Times are hard for everyone. That rat bastard BO/BS is to blame.Yeah, Miki, you miserable bitch. It's Obama's fault that no one wants to read your vomitude.Not even 50 copies? Maybe you should have shopped it to WND Books ....And in a comment, Miki says:300 was the original break even point quoted by the publisher however, it has risen quite a bit due to the extra editing and increase in the number of color photo pages (32) but I am really pleased with the finished project. My husband, Fred, hasn't read the manuscript - he wants to wait until he can hold it in his hands. :lol:

verbalobe

Miki Booth

Post by verbalobe »

My break even point is 300 books and I've only sold less than 50 advance orders. I ... sold 2 books to raise funds for Orly. I just PayPal'd her $40....

300 was the original break even point quoted by the publisher however, it has risen quite a bit due to .......I got news for Miki, and it's not even advanced math: if you keep sending the gross proceeds to Orly, your book has no break even point.

majorbabs

Miki Booth

Post by majorbabs »

Oh noes! Miki Booth's book ain't [/break1]facebook.com/miki.booth/posts/2473691687012]sellin'!Guys, please use the message venue to message me instead of posting on my site. I was hoping the Foreword of my book would gain more attention than just a few "likes." I could use the pre-sales to help me finance my trip to CPAC. Contrary to what people might think about my book project, I've invested $10,000 of borrowed and personal money. My break even point is 300 books and I've only sold less than 50 advance orders. I only sold 2 books to raise funds for Orly. I just PayPal'd her $40. Thanks for understanding. Times are hard for everyone. That rat bastard BO/BS is to blame.Yeah, Miki, you miserable bitch. It's Obama's fault that no one wants to read your vomitude.Not even 50 copies? Maybe you should have shopped it to WND Books ....And in a comment, Miki says:300 was the original break even point quoted by the publisher however, it has risen quite a bit due to the extra editing and increase in the number of color photo pages (32) but I am really pleased with the finished project. My husband, Fred, hasn't read the manuscript - he wants to wait until he can hold it in his hands. :lol:How long before Miki starts accusing the visitors to her site as traitors (or worst) because they refuse to fork over money for a piece of crap she likes to call a book.

Return to “Lesser Lights”