John Dummett in 2012!

Foggy

Re: John Dummett in 2012!

Post by Foggy »

That poor heroic hero, he suffers so much for his heroic heroism! :violin: :crying:
For more information, read it again. || When science is outlawed, only outlaws will have science.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Foggy wrote:That poor heroic hero, he suffers so much for his heroic heroism! :violin: :crying:
Not as much as his last horse.

kate520

Post by kate520 »

But but... Obama isn't there anymore. Trump's in charge now. Why is Trump going after a fellow birfer? :roll:
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

kate520 wrote:But but... Obama isn't there anymore. Trump's in charge now. Why is Trump going after a fellow birfer? :roll:
Trump is jealous that Dummett might get all the credit that rightfully belongs to Trump, of course.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

kate520 wrote:But but... Obama isn't there anymore. Trump's in charge now. Why is Trump going after a fellow birfer? :roll:
Because a Du-May candidacy is the only threat to a Trump reelection landslide in 2020. Trump will do anything to discredit Du-May.
Image Image Image Image Image

bob

Post by bob »

The Facebook:
Charlie Hughes wrote:Is this the same legal situation as last year? Something about a phony carpet slip if I recall correctly. So what's the deal? Did you find a lawyer to take your case? Do you have a case number? Court date? A little more info and less playing the marytr would be helpful.
Dummett wrote: It's part of the same deal. Also I have explained as nauseam rather than bemoan the status of a martyr until I was blue in the face. I have never got a speeding ticket but now I'm king of the misdemeanor. I need the help of a honest California attorney who cares more about justice than they do about becoming a millionaire. Unfortunately I am playing the part of a martyr but the truth is I'm being forced into it. By me exercising my constitutional rights , people Hell bent on getting even are getting their revenge and I'm the target of their wrath. I had the temerity to defend the Constitution. Had I known nobody gave a damn but myself I would have given trangressors free reign to terrorize the rest of us. I needed money like Trump , but alas , I'm only a middle class patriot. What support can I get? I certainly found out.
And then we get to:
Dummett wrote:I was swindled by a person who told me they were giving me a 7 to 8 year old horse. Instead it was a 29 year old sway back that was underweight. I fed it like food was going out of style. I brought it to a place that had the experience to take care of it now they have charged me with animal cruelty. In 5 months I have receipts for $1500 in food. No matter how much I fed it I could not get weight on it. Now I'm the bad guy. I have over 15 witnesses that saw how skinny the horse was when I got it. No matter how much I fed if would it gain weight. The person who gave me the horse said a vet checked it out so I put the money I had in food. I brought it to a rescue place so it would not die. It was too much for my family to handle and I did not bargain for a old horse at the end of its life. I have another horse and he was perfectly fine and still is.

I worry about all animals and never would intentionally starve any horse. In bank statements alone for 5 months I have $1500 in feed bills. We don't always pay with the bank card. It's my guess a third of my purchases are documented. There's no way I spent $1500 for hay on one horse when it was $250 per ton for alfalfa. Seems to me that rescue place would consider me doing the right thing after I realized if that horse had to go through Winter it would not have made it. The thing that bothers me is I bargained for a 7 to 8 year old rideable horse and not a 27 year old sway back. I never could have ridden that horse. Bad things happen to good people. I've had horses since 2004 and not one of them had weight problems. I'll never take a rescue horse again that's for sure.
So no answer about the insurance fraud, but Dummett now claims he was charged with animal cruelty because he "bargained for" a 7 to 8 year horse but didn't get one, so he gave the horse to a rescue group, and he can't prove that he's been adequately feeding the horse he did get.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

bob

Post by bob »

Dummett isn't lying about this: On Nov. 21, 2016, he and wife (they've since reconciled, BTW) were each charged with violating Cal. Penal Code sections 597(b) and 597f(a); 597f is a misdemeanor but 597 is a wobbler (could be a felony or a misdemeanor). Next court hearing is April 28.

Oh: The Dummetts have separate lawyers ... (currently) each paid for by the tax payers.

Superior Court of California for Placer County Case No. 62-149553A.

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

Mr Dummett is not much of a horseman if he cannot tell the difference between a senior horse and a horse of 7-8 years of age.

Also, it does not matter if he spent $1500 in hay bills if the animal cannot eat hay. My old ladies (both age 31 as of May 2 and May 10) get mash twice daily. They always have alfalfa available, but they do not process it well enough to survive on alfalfa alone.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

bob wrote:The Facebook:
:snippity:
Dummett wrote:I was swindled by a person who told me they were giving me a 7 to 8 year old horse. Instead it was a 29 year old sway back that was underweight. I fed it like food was going out of style. I brought it to a place that had the experience to take care of it now they have charged me with animal cruelty. In 5 months I have receipts for $1500 in food. No matter how much I fed it I could not get weight on it. Now I'm the bad guy. I have over 15 witnesses that saw how skinny the horse was when I got it.No matter how much I fed if would it gain weight. The person who gave me the horse said a vet checked it out so I put the money I had in food. I brought it to a rescue place so it would not die. It was too much for my family to handle and I did not bargain for a old horse at the end of its life. I have another horse and he was perfectly fine and still is.
:snippity:
So no answer about the insurance fraud, but Dummett now claims he was charged with animal cruelty because he "bargained for" a 7 to 8 year horse but didn't get one, so he gave the horse to a rescue group, and he can't prove that he's been adequately feeding the horse he did get.
Maybe, just maybe, a visit of a veterenarian would have shown a cause :?:

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

RTH10260 wrote: Maybe, just maybe, a visit of a veterenarian would have shown a cause :?:
Not necessarily. One of my Arabians was over 300 pounds underweight when her owner gave her to me. Sadly for both the owner and the horse, the mare had been seen by the local vet, who told the owner that the reason the mare was skinny was because she was 'old'. I got her weight back up to a proper level for her within a couple of months by feeding her mash. The former owner kept in touch with me, and told me later that she felt so bad that she had just taken the vet's word for the reason her mare was so thin.

Sterngard Friegen

Loss of weight is often caused by teeth issues. Horses need to see the dentist every year. I suspect Du-May, in his incompetence, never thought of that. And you give horses that can't take hay mash and oats. (Sounds like bangers and mash.) Or other supplements.

The clueless Du-May of course, would have no idea.

And this klown worked for the Fish & Game department. (Before the name change.)

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

I'm not sure I'm convinced he really knows how to take care of a horse to begin with, considering his general ineptitude in all other areas. I ceratianlywouldn't wish a poor defenseless animal in to his care.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob »

On Facebook, more about the horse.

Executive summary: Dummett did nothing wrong!

Notorial Dissent

Executive Summary; Duh my NEVER does anything wrong, the world is out to get him. In that instance, he is right, and he deserves it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob »

bob wrote:On Facebook, more about the horse.

Executive summary: Dummett did nothing wrong!
More of the same (at that link). :yawn:

Notorial Dissent

Filed in the I so don't care file.

bob

Post by bob »

Superior Court of California for Placer County Case No. 62-149553.
At Friday's hearing, Dummett pleaded to something; his wife did not.

Next hearing is May 12.

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

So apparently he's acquired a filly which he claims is a granddaughter of Affirmed. He's not planning on racing her, but he does plan on breeding her and adding to the overpopulation of horses. Oh, and it looks as if he plans on breaking her to ride all by himself. :eek2:
I'll start training Grace in two weeks. I'll keep everyone posted on her progress. So far I have no intention of racing her but she just may produce a one of a kind Stallion.

Notorial Dissent

I think I'd go for animal cruelty right there, he shouldn't be allowed to have or own horse, or any other living thing.

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

If he already accused of animal cruelty to another animal, would he be allowed to try and claim another horse? And do people know he is planning on getting one?
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

bob

Post by bob »

So, on Facebook, Dummett posted a (conservative) review of the new Obama book (that focuses on all the (alleged) sex and drugs); Dummett then commented:
Dummett wrote:The interesting thing about the articles I posted is the fact that this is the first time the media has validated what I have been saying all along.

The point is had the mainstream media supported me, Obama would have been removed from office.

Some of you good people are aware of the effort I personally put in on exposing Obama for the fraud he is. Instead of any recognition , people used me for their own gain. My disappointment is only one of recognition. Just a small bone to acknowledging the fact had I not done what I had, Obama would have been successful in destroying our republic for good.
:yankyank:

And confidential to Charles Hughes: Dummett did not respond to your question about his plea bargain.

bob

Post by bob »

Teh Facebook:
I saddled up Grace and my number 4 son Andrew offered to be the guinea pig. He mounted her, she stood for 3 seconds the bucked. Noe it's going to take a month or two to get her into riding condition. Today I was finally able to get last winter off of Trigger and Grace. Before too long we can go riding. Right now I'm sore as all Hell.

[ * * * ]
Charlie Hughes wrote:Tomorrow is your big day. Are you nervous? They dropped one of the charges, right. And it is only a misdemeanor. I'm guessing you only get probation and possible a small fine. Good luck.

Sterngard Friegen

I feel sorry for the horse.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

Maybe the horse can run for president. Makes as much sense as Dummett.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

RoadScholar wrote:Maybe the horse can run for president. Makes as much sense as Dummett.
The real part of a similar candidate is now the president.

Return to “Lesser Lights”