John Dummett in 2012!

User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 13596
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: John Dummett in 2012!

#401

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Dummy has a veracity problem of long standing. He is trying to blame his current problems on his failed legal claims of several years ago against the state. I doubt if they were happy about them for all the money they cost, but it was just a cost of doing business as it were. What he is ACTUALLY in trouble for, and only ever barely gets around to admitting is what is apparently state worker's comp fraud. He claimed he was injured at work and now for some reason they are pushing back saying that it either didn't happen at all or didn't happen the way he claims, depending on which version of it he's telling this time. I think the only safe thing to accept is that he is in trouble with the state, and that it appears to have something to do with an insurance claim. Beyond that nothing concrete so far, except that he can't seem to get an attorney to defend him and it sounds like he is really going to need one. Did I mention that he really is an idiot.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
magdalen77
Posts: 5396
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:43 pm
Location: Down in the cellar

Re: John Dummett in 2012!

#402

Post by magdalen77 »

TollandRCR wrote:I still cannot figure out what crime the State of California is charging against Dummy.
Workman's compensation fraud?

User avatar
bob
Posts: 28045
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: John Dummett in 2012!

#403

Post by bob »

magdalen77 wrote:
TollandRCR wrote:I still cannot figure out what crime the State of California is charging against Dummy.
Workman's compensation fraud?
And/or perjury related thereto.

I still haven't been able to find evidence that he has,been formally charged.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
Estiveo
Posts: 8507
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Trouble's Howse

Re: John Dummett in 2012!

#404

Post by Estiveo »

Aggravated mopery with intent to derp.
Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 13596
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: John Dummett in 2012!

#405

Post by Notorial Dissent »

bob wrote:
magdalen77 wrote:
TollandRCR wrote:I still cannot figure out what crime the State of California is charging against Dummy.
Workman's compensation fraud?
And/or perjury related thereto.

I still haven't been able to find evidence that he has,been formally charged.
We are talking about Dummy here, so ANYTHING he says I tend to take with large quantities of halite.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
bob
Posts: 28045
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: John Dummett in 2012!

#406

Post by bob »

Dummett on the Facebook:
Dummett wrote:I find it so unbelievable that America is finally calling for the arrest of Hillary Clinton when in fact it started with Bill Clinton and cemented with Obama.

I provided enough proof a thousand times over about Obama. It was Hillarys big mouth that outed him as a Kenyan citizen, yet most of you called me the kook.

I, along with a handful of Americans tried to get justice and defend the Constitution but like then the majority of you think Trump is the answer, or Hillary for that matter, when in fact, both of them should be indicted.
I'll be around reminding all you good Trump supporters ever time he screws up in the hope you will come to your senses and finally steer clear of the elitists that run the country now.
Bonus:
Dummett wrote:Brokered convention. Judge Kreep knows how to do it within the confines of the United States Constitution.
Will Griffith wrote:I thank edward snowden and wikileaks for showing the world that all the "tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists" were right all along. Well, not all of them but a lot of them.
Dummett wrote:I was dead spot on. To continue, Trump will pardon both Hillary and Obama.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
bob
Posts: 28045
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: John Dummett in 2012!

#407

Post by bob »

Dummett on the Facebook:
Dummett wrote:I am the person who went to the 3rd federal circuit to get standing and I was the only one granted it. It's easy to verify. Just type in 3rd circuit court of appeal , standing and John Dummett.

* * *

I sued in court after I received standing in the 3rd circuit. I did it about a half dozen times plus once at the Supreme Court. Not once we're my cases thrown out due to lack of merit. Our judicial system is rotten to the core. Please read the decision of the third circuit before you say I did or did not do something.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 8972
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: John Dummett in 2012!

#408

Post by Northland10 »

Sounds like Dummett is confusing his courts. His California case was in the 3rd Appellate District of California and is the one he appealed to SCOTUS.

As for not judged on the merits.
The question in our case, however, is whether the California Secretary of State has a ministerial duty to investigate the qualifications of presidential candidates and to exclude those who do not qualify. The answer to that question is “no.” The Secretary of State may have the power to exclude unqualified candidates from the ballot -- at least where the lack of qualification is patent and undisputed -- but that does not translate into a duty to investigate and determine qualifications, particularly when the matter of the qualification is in dispute.
http://www.courts.ca.gov/opinions/nonpub/C073763.PDF

Funny thing. Standing was never mentioned in the opinion, only the substance of the question.

I don't know if he is seriously delusional or just making things up.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 13596
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: John Dummett in 2012!

#409

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Dummy has a hard problem separating fantasy from fact, and the fact is he got exactly no where with his legal nonsense.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
Dallasite
Posts: 3089
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:38 pm
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Occupation: Senior Scheduling Manager
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Re: John Dummett in 2012!

#410

Post by Dallasite »

Funny, most birthers whine and say the courts are scared so they never rule on the merits of a birther case. Dummett seems to be bragging about losing on the substance of his cases. Like he is saying "At least I got the judge to rule my argument was a steaming pile of crap!"
"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

User avatar
Sam the Centipede
Posts: 7726
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Re: John Dummett in 2012!

#411

Post by Sam the Centipede »

I can't keep track of Dummass's fantasies, but why isn't he expecting to be declared President on Wednesday morning, when all other candidates are ruled ineligible and he becomes the last man standing? Or something like that.

User avatar
Sterngard Friegen
Posts: 46255
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 am
Location: Over the drawbridge

Re: John Dummett in 2012!

#412

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Sam the Centipede wrote:I can't keep track of Dummass's fantasies, but why isn't he expecting to be declared President on Wednesday morning, when all other candidates are ruled ineligible and he becomes the last man standing? Or something like that.
Then he can pardon himself and void the worker's comp fraud prosecution.

User avatar
Sam the Centipede
Posts: 7726
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Re: John Dummett in 2012!

#413

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Sam the Centipede wrote:I can't keep track of Dummass's fantasies, but why isn't he expecting to be declared President on Wednesday morning, when all other candidates are ruled ineligible and he becomes the last man standing? Or something like that.
Then he can pardon himself and void the worker's comp fraud prosecution.
As you're well-informed on these issues, perhaps Dummett will invite you to become his Attorney General? Wait for the call!

User avatar
bob
Posts: 28045
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: John Dummett in 2012!

#414

Post by bob »

Dummett on The Facebook:
Since 2005 I have fought a campaign to expose a foreigner Muslim from becoming President of technology United States. Less than 20 people helped me in this quest, the best two was my publicist for my campaign and a very fine patriot in Florida that got me signed up to actually debate that political moron Trump at the Sunshine State. I don't want to mention his name because the government we have in place has already persecuted this fine patriot. I should know because right this moment I'm being politically persecuted for having the temerity to make the Secretary of State of California, Debra Bowen , do her job and vet potential candidates to ensure they met the eligibility requirements to be president.

As for me I voted for Trump knowing I will be doing battle with him in 2020. Trump knows nothing about how this nation works and anyone with a gram of grey matter in their heads, would agree that Trump is a buffoon and a very dangerous person to have in the White House.

* * *

My going after Obama prevented [Clinton] from actually being on Obama's ticket. I'd be glad to explain to anyone who reads this why this is so, but I have blasted you with a lot of information. Just know, my questioning Obama's eligibility all the way to the Supreme Court thwarted everything Obama could have done to destroy our nation. I was able to keep Hillary one heartbeat from the Office of the Presidency because of my efforts.

* * *

I want anyone reading this to know I am most certainly not a kook conspiracy theorist.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
SueDB
Posts: 27756
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:02 pm
Location: RIP, my friend. - Foggy

Re: John Dummett in 2012!

#415

Post by SueDB »

bob wrote:Dummett on The Facebook:
Since 2005 I have fought a campaign to expose a foreigner Muslim from becoming President of technology United States. Less than 20 people helped me in this quest, the best two was my publicist for my campaign and a very fine patriot in Florida that got me signed up to actually debate that political moron Trump at the Sunshine State. I don't want to mention his name because the government we have in place has already persecuted this fine patriot. I should know because right this moment I'm being politically persecuted for having the temerity to make the Secretary of State of California, Debra Bowen , do her job and vet potential candidates to ensure they met the eligibility requirements to be president.

As for me I voted for Trump knowing I will be doing battle with him in 2020. Trump knows nothing about how this nation works and anyone with a gram of grey matter in their heads, would agree that Trump is a buffoon and a very dangerous person to have in the White House.

* * *

My going after Obama prevented [Clinton] from actually being on Obama's ticket. I'd be glad to explain to anyone who reads this why this is so, but I have blasted you with a lot of information. Just know, my questioning Obama's eligibility all the way to the Supreme Court thwarted everything Obama could have done to destroy our nation. I was able to keep Hillary one heartbeat from the Office of the Presidency because of my efforts.

* * *

I want anyone reading this to know I am most certainly not a kook conspiracy theorist.
Had to fix it for him
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

User avatar
Suranis
Posts: 17584
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:04 am

Re: John Dummett in 2012!

#416

Post by Suranis »

I thought it read "book conspiracy theorist." It still made about as much sense and had the same veneer of truthiness.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

User avatar
bob
Posts: 28045
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: John Dummett in 2012!

#417

Post by bob »

Dummett on the Facebook:
Today I read the latest generation of eligible American voters are doing what they can do to delegitimize the last election because they don't believe Trump is qualified to be President.

I wanted to vomit, the nausea was so bad when I read that. The reason is simple and can be proved beyond a shadow of doubt.

Barrack Obama was not only unqualified to be president, he was unconstitutionally ineligible to have even ran for the office.

Those mealy mouthed cry babies who would have us overturn the election of a natural born citizen as president, just as the Constitution requires, are themselves a clear and present danger to this nation. Millions of Americans, in cahoots with foreign nations and individuals hoping for the destruction of the United States, all conspired from 2008 onward, to prevent the very few individuals who understood how our government works, from exposing a 100% genuine usurper/ Manchurian candidate from being President.

I suffered unimaginable ridicule, harassment and discrimination for doing my duty as a citizen of this country, and that is the duty of all citizens, and that is to preserve , protect and defend our Constitution from all enemies , both foreign and especially domestic.

I say unto all of you now, anyone who opposes the election of Donald Trump, must be arrested for treason and sedition.

I was the first Presidential candidate to haul Obama into court over a Constitutional issue regarding his eligibility to be President. There are about a dozen more who stepped up to the plate to defend all Americans over this same issue, but only a couple of us have been nearly destroyed in our attempt to enforce the very document that guarantees our rights and liberties.

In 2020 , if Trump does exactly what he said he would, instead of running for President again, I will seek to capture the Senate seat held by Feinstein. In the Senate I can work with conservative constitutionalists to overturn as much of the damage done by the socialist liberals who have brought this nation to the brink of destruction.

So now the worm has turned. The old saying you can fool some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time proved true this last election.

I do know I am crowing a bit when I say, had it not been for me, Obama would have been a million times more successful in carrying out his plans he had for this nation. By me keeping that enemy agent busy in the Courts, he wasn't able to have a free hand in executing the diabolical plan nations hostile to this nation had in mind for all of us. As a Senator I can expose and try to undo the damage done to our country with the help of real Patriots who know what I am saying is the righteous truth.

The time has come to restore our nation to the vision our founding fathers had for this nation. The ice has been broken. Our Founding Fathers never envisioned that our government would be controlled by career politicians, attorneys or wealthy business people. For the present I will overlook that Trump is a wealthy real estate broker in the hopes he does the things he promised all of us. If he fails, then the last impediment to a government of, for and by the people will be realized.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
Suranis
Posts: 17584
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:04 am

Re: John Dummett in 2012!

#418

Post by Suranis »

A fly boasts that he somehow stopped a speeding truck.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

User avatar
Sam the Centipede
Posts: 7726
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Re: John Dummett in 2012!

#419

Post by Sam the Centipede »

bob wrote:Dummett on the Facebook:
Today I read the latest generation of eligible American voters are doing what they can do to delegitimize the last election because they don't believe Trump is qualified to be President. :snippity:
I thought the only gripe about Trump not being qualified to be President is nothing to do with his birth certificate (or the fact that his mother is an orang utan) but that a President should have certain qualities as a person and political leader, none of which Trump has. In that sense, he is not qualified.

Can't expect logic or reason from a dumb-ass like Dummett. Dummett is such a waste of space.

User avatar
kate520
Posts: 16031
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: Dark side of the Moon
Occupation: servant of cats, chicken wrangler
Contact:

Re: John Dummett in 2012!

#420

Post by kate520 »

...damage done by the socialist liberals who have brought this nation to the brink of destruction.
To the brink?

(Hand swoosh) That is not the preposition you are looking for.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

User avatar
Skip Intro
Posts: 3235
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Re: John Dummett in 2012!

#421

Post by Skip Intro »

In 2020 , if Trump does exactly what he said he would, instead of running for President again, I will seek to capture the Senate seat held by Feinstein.
Two years too late, I'm afraid.
In the Trump era anything is true if enough people believe it.

User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 8972
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: John Dummett in 2012!

#422

Post by Northland10 »

Oh John, I have 2 words for you. Alan Keyes.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

User avatar
bob
Posts: 28045
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: John Dummett in 2012!

#423

Post by bob »

Teh Facebook:
Dummett wrote:In Obama case, he wasn't even a legal President. Heck he wasn't even a citizen of this country. I know, I exposed him. I held the proof in my hands. I know the truth. I did my best to drag him into court. I stood up for the Constitution. Not one of my cases were dropped due to a lack of merit. All of my challenges were squashed for political reasons. Every hurdle they threw at me I jumped them. Once I did that, the courts would come up with some new bogus hurdle. The people who run this nation are corrupt. To throw out the.first Black man to be elected President due to a Constitutional technicality would not be tolerated. Obama spent millions or should I say seditionists and traitors did. Those people did more to damage the integrity of this nation than a million Barrack Obama's.

I can live with myself because I did my duty as a citizen of this great nation. I had and have Obama cold. We elected the first Kenyan Black Man President. All the proof was and is there but the oligarchy truly in charge of this country swept what we once were to what we are now..

* * *

Ever since 1864 this nation has turned it's back on our founding fathers principles of self rule , determination, liberty and freedom.
And:
There is enough evidence out there to try Obama and anyone who condoned and supported his illegal presidency with treason. As I have pointed out I fought the battle to expose him. I'm not the first to challenge Obama. Wiley Drake and Alan Keyes questioned the election results not the legitimacy.

I had to file a case with the Third Circuit to gain standing to bring Obama to court. It was that court that granted me, and others who followed the legal standing to argue the legitimacy issue. That was me folks. From there I filed suit in Arizona because I has a ally in Sheriff Joe Arpaio due to his run ins with Obama and profiling Mexicans pouring across the border. The Third Circuit ruled in my favor and permitted.me to argue my cases in court. As I've said not one of my challenges was dismissed due to lack of merit.

Then of course others jumped on the band wagon and tried to do what I was doing. There were a lot of incompetent people filing cased that could barely speak Elisha or their arguments so outrage and lame, it was easy to denigrate a legitimate case. One time my lawyer and another stipulated Obama was born in Hawaii to promote their agenda. Needless to say I informed my attorney not to stipulate Obama was even from Earth. I nearly had Obama cooked but self serving attorneys wanting to argue some Constitutional issue despite it not being relevant, screwed.

Crying over spilled milk is pointless. All I ask is for people to remember what I did, not for me but for America.

You good people can look up a case I got before the Supreme Court of the United States. That case can be opened up again and examined. If Trump doesn't do it I certainly will.
And:
If you Google my name and Arpaios , most likely you will get a lot of stuff on the net describing my trip to Arizona to get the justice all Americans deserved and that is that the man holding the office had the Constitutionally eligibility to hold the Office of the Presidency. I had the evidence that proved he was not eligible. Arpaio agreed and so did Mike Zullo and a couple other law enforcement officers in his office. Look up photos and you will see my legal group and campaign manager , in Arpaios office. That evening at a Tea Party meeting I was speaking at Arpaio showed up unannounced. He pledged to release the information I provided him and also sent his cold case posse to Hawaii to verify the veracity of my claims.

Arpaio swore to release the information I discovered and prosecute Obama. Most Americans don't realize the power a Sheriff has .

A lot of people don't know the history of Arpaio. He was active in the Bush administration and Manuel Noriega. I heard the whole story about Arpaios participation in the kidnapping of the Panamanian dictator. He even told us about his participation in the CIA .

I figured Arpaio would finally do something but like everyone else he caved in to pressure from someone or something group and to this day nothing has come out of Arpaio except false promises about how he would release the information that would see Obama removed from office.

We had three judges swear that they were going to see justice done only to, at the last second go back on their word.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 13596
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: John Dummett in 2012!

#424

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Dummy, truly a legend, and a reality, ONLY in his own mind. Otherwise a tiresome, whining, inconsequential nonentity.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
bob
Posts: 28045
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: John Dummett in 2012!

#425

Post by bob »

Dummett on the Facebook (yesterday):
Greetings folks. I am that person who hauled Obama into federal court and the United States Supreme Court.

I would be glad to tell you all about the dirty laundry bytes please. I'm retired and I've been ill.

I've had three attempts made on my life and I'm still not over them yet.

You can reach me via Facebook between 11:00 am and 3:30 pm. After that the calls get so numerous that I don't have the time to talk.

I turn my ringer off so I still can get messages. I'll get to you in order. I will give you the real story how our nation has been overtaken by communist and Muslim extremist terrorists.

You have the choice to believe me but why would I because it has cost me thousands in medical bills.

My fellow Patriots, our nation stands out. The precipice of a cliff and if we don't organize it's the end of our Republic.
Peggy Williamson wrote:You do realize that Col. Kirchner and group, Philip J. Berg - Berg v Obama, Obamacrimes.com and many others "hauled" him into court, but nobody really got to "haul" him anywhere. Berg had his Federal license to practice law suspended for two years courtesy of Obama/Holder retaliation. One of these days, Obama's bowling alley pins will all fall down when the ball of justice rolls in. S-T-R-I-K-E!
"Colonel"? :roll:

But here's the juicy stuff:
John [color=#FF0000]Robert[/color] Dummett wrote:Allegedly...come on dad...if the government wanted you dead the attempts would of been successfull...trust they dont care

* * *

[No] one poisoned anyones horse, and you guys are all fucking nuts if you think the Government fails to make someone dissapear if they want...i dont care what youve seen youre cookoo for coco puffs if you buy in to any of that shit

* * *

I love my father and i didnt vote for him..if that doesnt tell you something i dont know what does

* * *

you dont know my family, and you certainly dont know my father...one of his closes supporters no doubt....did you know that he is in the middle of a divorce...great all american father with flawless morals...claims he is religous...i didnt once go to church....my father told me if i marry a black person he would disown me...you tell me what you know about my great father...has a 39 year old still living at home and you dont even want me to get started..i bet he doesnt even read this comment..so busy probably watching tv on his bed lol

* * *

Geez why doesnt mr Dummett chime in and put me in my place then..no hell just call me later and ask why i said anything...im tired of this shit let it end....
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Post Reply

Return to “Lesser Lights”