John Dummett in 2012!

Sam the Centipede

Re: John Dummett in 2012!

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:46 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:Oh Orly!
:fingerwag: But you have criticized Orly's (lack of) competence once or twice. Surely a talented and experienced lawyer is needed for an important and difficult case with huge civil rights issues such as Dumbass's problems. So can we expect you to volunteer yourself?

Loren stepped up to defend him, Lucas Smith. Follow his example!

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:58 pm

Right, Dummy has been arrested because to two VERY LONG DEAD court cases that never amounted to squat..... He doesn't seem to get around to saying what he's ACTUALLY been arrested for, you'll note. Right Dummy, just another in a long line of gross injustices. (We really need a crocodile tears smilie.)
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:00 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Sterngard Friegen wrote:Oh Orly!
:fingerwag: But you have criticized Orly's (lack of) competence once or twice. Surely a talented and experienced lawyer is needed for an important and difficult case with huge civil rights issues such as Dumbass's problems. So can we expect you to volunteer yourself?

Loren stepped up to defend him, Lucas Smith. Follow his example!
:nooo:

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:24 pm

If Du-May would just blame the Clintons, maybe KKKlayman would swoop in and save him.
Image Image Image Image Image

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:03 am

Estiveo wrote:If Du-May would just blame the Clintons, maybe KKKlayman would swoop in and save him.
I don't think Dummey has enough publicity money to interest KKKlayman. Too much work for too little publicity uh cash.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

bob

Post by bob » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:48 am

Van Irion and Dummett had collaborated in the past, and Van Irion is rested after defending Fitzpatrick.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:09 am

bob wrote:Van Irion and Dummett had collaborated in the past, and Van Irion is rested after defending Fitzpatrick.
Maybe he can do as well for Dummett. :rotflmao:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:26 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
bob wrote:Van Irion and Dummett had collaborated in the past, and Van Irion is rested after defending Fitzpatrick.
Maybe he can do as well for Dummett. :rotflmao:
Say, isn't Wally supposed to be out by X-mas? Great job Van Irion... :lol:

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:55 am

bob wrote:Dummett on the Facebook:
Dummett (on Oct. 6) wrote:I have been arrested and currently being retaliated against for my lawsuit I brought against the California Secretary of State... I have exculpatory evidence as well as evidence that was lost , misplaced or destroyed...
Now, I'm not a lawyer... but can anyone actually "have" evidence that was "lost, misplaced or destroyed?" :think:
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:53 am

Well Du-May can testilie about such evidence. I'm sure his testimony will be given the credence it deserves.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:58 pm

Dummett on the Facebook:
Dummett wrote:You would not believe what I've done to expose the corruption in our government.

I'm such a danger that two attempts were made on my life. I am the first Presidential candidate to haul Obama into court over a Constitutional issue regarding his eligibility to be President of the United States. I got standing first to sue at the Third Circuit Court of Appeals to get standing.

I am the computer programmer who discovered the forged birth certificate and got that to Sheriff Arpaio.

Vet me please. YouTube, Google. I've been covered in the mainstream media as well as social networking sites and blogs. Dare I say I've done more of different things to expose the corrupt government we have. In 2012 I received 7 electors. I know, it sounds pitiful but I'm a nobody. Go to my site and you can read my campaign platform. If it looks like Trump's that's natural. He plagiarized nearly the whole thing.

I know what Trump needs to win in a landslide. Is he smart enough to ask. I offered but it fell on deaf ears. If he does not listen to me he will lose to Hillary.
Also:
Dummett wrote:I am the first Presidential candidate to haul Obama into court over a Constitutional issue regarding his eligibility to be President of the United States.

I have a case before the Supreme Court of the United States over this issue. That alone is amazing.

I have tried to contact Trump or his advisers. He is apparently not interested.

In the 8 years of chasing those criminals that run this nation I've got all the goods on them. I'm a nobody but still had two attempts made on my life. Now that I'm so far behind nobody thinks I'm worth killing but instead they have me wrapped up in court.

If Trump was as smart as he says he is I'd have him elected 100% for certain. You can lead a horse to water as they say.

Google my name and you will see I'm not fooling you or anyone. I'm the computer programmer who discovered the forged birth certificate and got that to Sheriff Arpaio.

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:13 pm

He did a lot of hauling. Does he use U-Haul to bring the Prez to court? :think:
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

bob

Post by bob » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:10 pm

Dummett on the Facebook:
You know who I am just like Obama knows who I am. You may think me a dolt but a citizen that can get a case before the Supreme Court of the United States is an amazing feat. You know very well now much I was able to thwart Obama. I kept him pretty busy in the United States courts. which kept him out of the pockets of the people and the Constitution of the land,.

I've been fighting these people in court since 2007 and now they are after me. I won round one. Now on to round two. I'm doing my best to get these people out of American politics. Sorry if I got testy. I'm on them like ugly on a gorilla.
And:
My fellow Californians. Two very exceptional patriotic Americans have figured out a way that our next election can be decided by the people.

No Butcher of Benghazi and no misogynist billionaire but a plain old patriotic constitutionalist who believes the people are the government and the Constitution is not a living breathing get document as some anti American One World Order idiots would have you believe.

It's as simple as signing up 55 electors pledged to me out of California and the convention process.

If you read a earlier post on my site, and read of how We the People regain control by Judge Reed Chambers II, it will give you an idea of what needs to be done.

Imagine my fellow countrymen, we can reclaim our birthright with 55 people pledged to cast their vote for me. All you need is the will to sign your name up as a elector and we'll do the rest.

The only catch is, for right now , I need 55 people eligible to vote and be a elector in California.

If we can accomplish this we will end all the nonsense surrounding a very serious issue and that's the restoration of the United States Constitution to its original form and intent, which I've sworn a blood oath to do.
I couldn't find Dummett's earlier post, but I infer Dummett's grand plan is (1) be a write-in candidate in California; (2) :?: ; (3) win California and thereby deny any candidate a majority in the Electoral College; (4) be the compromise selection in the House of Representatives; and (5) profit!

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:23 am

The fatal flaw(s) in Dummy's plan start with him actually knowing 55 people who are also eligible to or can actually vote in an election to get him on the ballot, and then that the entire state of CA would then lose all sanity and actually vote for him. This isn't the stupidest thing he's ever come up with, but it is in the running.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:01 am

From reading it it means that he neds 55 people who will SECRETLY pledge to vote for him - get them signed up as electors - when the time comes they will ignore the votes of the people and cast their Electors vote for Dummit - Dummit ascends to power on the backs of his 55 heroes - Constitution saved and Obama in chains.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

bob

Post by bob » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:52 pm

Dummett on the Facebook:
Here is the reason why the State of California is retaliating against me in criminal court for a crime that never occurred.

I was a State employee of 23 plus years and had the guts to sue the State of California at the Supreme Court of the United States in 2015.

To get even with me, they conspired with a retired employee to concoct a story where I supposedly had a conversation with that employee , that not only never occurred, but the video where I was supposed to be on with that employee, dies not exist.

On top of this, a video that is exculpatory to me, was lost or destroyed. This is called expoliation of evidence. It's exactly like if the glove does not fit you must acquit.

The prosecution is using the testimony of two or more people, to bear false witness against me.
I stood up for the Constitution and all Americans and what did I get?

I need for people to read what I did. I was a presidential candidate in 2012 and by me demanding that the California Secretary of State show proof that all candidates running for any position, had a legal right to do so, I was falsely accused of committing a crime ,I absolutely, did not do.

I defended the Constitution and the people of the United States against a candidate that I believe is not eligible to be president. Now they are coming after me.

I've never broken any laws of the United States, in my entire life.

I need for you good people who knows that what I was doing was for the security and survival of our Republic, to come forward and help me expose the political corruption, rampant, not only in California, but the entire United States.

Anyone wishing to help a fellow patriot keep from being persecuted, I need you all to stand up for me, as I have for all of you.

This is how we end corruption in this nation. We can't allow innocent people to be persecuted and stand by and do nothing about it, because today it is me , and you can bet your bottom dollar, tomorrow it will be you.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:58 pm

Gary Kreep may be available to help Du-May soon.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:17 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:Gary Kreep may be available to help Du-May soon.
If he doesn't get debarbed first. Oh wait, it's in California.
Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:26 pm

ZekeB wrote:
Sterngard Friegen wrote:Gary Kreep may be available to help Du-May soon.
If he doesn't get debarbed first. Oh wait, it's in California.
The punishment in this case could theoretically include removal from the bench and disbarment, but if there is removal the more likely additional penalty would be that Kreep has to take a Bar ethics course and then pass an ethics exam.

bob?

bob

Post by bob » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:05 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:The punishment in this case could theoretically include removal from the bench and disbarment, but if there is removal the more likely additional penalty would be that Kreep has to take a Bar ethics course and then pass an ethics exam.
Cal. Const., art. 6, sec. 18(e):
A judge removed by the commission . . . pending further order of [SCOCA] is suspended from practicing law in this State. The State Bar may institute appropriate attorney disciplinary proceedings against any judge who retires or resigns from office with judicial disciplinary charges pending.
A removed judge can attempt to show rehabilitation and petition the California state bar for reinstatement, which will then make a recommendation to SCOCA.

One such removed judge received a favorable recommendation from the state bar, SCOCA order reinstatement, and the former judge resumed practicing law.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:11 pm

I knew you'd know, bob. Thanks for that. Looks like Du-May will have to look elsewhere for a lawyer to represent him against the unfair charges.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:29 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:I knew you'd know, bob. Thanks for that. Looks like Du-May will have to look elsewhere for a lawyer to represent him against the unfair charges.
I heard that there was some Denti ...err lawyer available for cheap in Lagoon somethingwhere CA.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:08 pm

"...expoliation of evidence...?" Is that done with a legal loofah? :think:
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:10 pm

RoadScholar wrote:"...expoliation of evidence...?" Is that done with a legal loofah? :think:
No just a falafel.
I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill! I believe Dr. Ford!

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:37 am

I still cannot figure out what crime the State of California is charging against Dummy.
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

Return to “Lesser Lights”