Alex Jones

Wolf

Alex Jones

Post by Wolf » Sat May 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Folks, I think I posted this a while back in the politijab forum, unsure, but I decided it was high time we made a topic about it.

Alex Jones, you folks fimiliar with this fella?

http://cache.blippitt.com/wp-contentsrc ... -jones.gif

I'm sure many of you have come to know him more so over his participation in the birther movement. For some reason Alex jones gets under my skin more so than anybody else. I could sit through the BS from Corsi anytime over Alex. Over at the conspiracy community I participate in, this man is treated like some kind of a messiah. I'm telling ya, if there was ever anybody who was full of it, it would be this man. This guy makes a living off conspiracy forums and rightwing conspiracy nuts. Essentially he is a conspiracy theorist who appeals to the rightwing.

So what do we know about Alex jones? Well he's a loyal birther for starters. He's become very close with Corsi, although should it be a surprise? His demographic is essentially those of birthers. Considering that the birthers make a good chunk of his forums and the one Iv been participating in for years (70% polled on my forum as birthers), it should be no surprise why his jumped on that bandwagon. I'd like to get the "lowdown" from fellow fogbowers on this guy. I know that he ran as a Republican in the 90's, was a 9/11 truther before, but there's not much beyond that. He has an agenda and I'm sure it goes deeper than even Corsi's when it comes to attacking liberals. Let's not forget Andrew napolitano aka "judge Napolitano". Aside from their opportunistic attempts to wheel in more viewers for income, what more do we know aout these two? I never knew Alex jones existed until the presidential campaign began. Anybody got info? I'd like to pick the fogbower heads on this one.

http://conspiracytheory2.com/wp-content ... litano.jpg

Believe you me, I have my disagreements with Obama, especially with the patriot act and his crack down on medical marijuana, but these guys are full of it. They have deep ties with WND, free republic, drudge report. Something stinks.

Or maybe I'm wrong?

A Legal Lohengrin

Alex Jones

Post by A Legal Lohengrin » Sun May 29, 2011 1:18 am

Let me not sugar-coat my opinion of Alex Jones.This guy SUCKS SATAN'S COCK. Period.

Plutodog

Alex Jones

Post by Plutodog » Sun May 29, 2011 1:35 am

Let me not sugar-coat my opinion of Alex Jones.This guy SUCKS SATAN'S COCK. Period.I wonder if the effect is anything like licking a cane toad's head? :-? http://gamesnet.vo.llnwd.net/o1/gamesta ... 8_main.jpg
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

Res Ipsa

Alex Jones

Post by Res Ipsa » Sun May 29, 2011 2:18 am

Jones is the Wal-Mart of woo. No "unofficial story" is official until it crosses paths with him. Whether it is fluoride in the water, explosives in the World Trade Center, or mysterious characters at Schiphol Flughaven helping out the underwear bomber, whenever the TRoOF is being covered up, Jones is on the scene.
Thanks pal.

DeeLite

Alex Jones

Post by DeeLite » Sun May 29, 2011 3:56 am

I became familiar with the old windbag (I shouldn't actually call him old, HE's MY AGE!! born exact same year as me), when I heard about the 9/11 Conspiracy Theories about 5 years ago, and studied on who was making these asinine claims. Quickly learned about Alex Jones and his crazy ass beliefs through studying and debunking the crap that he spewed about 9/11Here is a debunking site that dealt with his earlier claims:[/break1]politicalhobbyist.com/debunked/alexjones.html]http://www.politicalhobbyist.com/debunk ... jones.html[/break1]skepticproject.com/articles/alex-jones/the-obama-deception/]http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/ ... deception/[/break1]skepticproject.com/articles/alex-jones/]http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/ ... lex-jones/He's a con-man doomsayer, that makes money off of his "predictions" of New World Order (and buy those special seeds to grow your own plants!) and a big believer of the NAU bull shit. He's a bully with a bullhorn (at every demonstration, he brings a bullhorn to try and "talk" over people with. He will never let you get a word in, when he doesn't agree with you).Over at the James Randi Education Forum ( JREF or Randi.org), he was constantly a topic that is being discussed. In the early days of 9/11 truth conspiracies, he was mentioned in nearly every thread about the new bull shite claims he would make on his radio show, or his plans to be at NYC on 9/11 every year (since about 2008 however, his participation has waned) You can visit JREF's conspiracy forum, but you will have to dig up the posts that deal with his claims[/break1]randi.org/forumdisplay.php?f=64]http://forums.randi.org/forumdisplay.php?f=64Another site that dealt with Alex Jones' claims:[/break1]blogspot.com]http://screwloosechange.blogspot.comIf you really want a good laugh, read his crap about the Bohemian Groove.

Foggy

Alex Jones

Post by Foggy » Sun May 29, 2011 6:35 am

Reposted from elsewhere:

I saw listened to 3 YouTubes of Ron Paul on the Alex Jones radio show, just after the '08 election. I was interested in Paul because a friend of mine (who has since become a birfer and is no longer a friend) is a great worshiper of Paul. But I had never really heard of Jones at that time. I was so disturbed by what I heard, I transcribed a good part of it:

Paul: "... they are getting very bold. I think that McCain was obviously backup candidate, in case something happened where Obama didn't win, they'd have been satisfied with McCain, but they've been positioning Obama for a long, long time ..."

Paul: "... but we have to realize, this started a long time before he even announced to be president. Anybody who would've gotten that much favorable coverage for so long, you know that plans are laid for him to be the individual who's going to be taking care of the corporate elite."

Then Jones talks about "the end of the dollar" ... "a new world monetary system run by a small group of private international banks," and says "Obama will do whatever they say."

Paul: "No doubt about that. He wouldn't be there if he didn't toe the line, and when the meeting starts on Nov. 15 for the new monetary system, this could be the beginning of the end of what we see of what's left of our national sovereignty ... the message is out that the dollar is doomed, they can't keep doing it ..."

Then he mentioned Joe Stiglitz (the most cited economist in America) and said he was bragging about "... a new world reserve currency, and world regulations. That means world government, and it looks like it's coming rather rapidly right now."

Jones: "... a trilateral world currency, everything the Trilateral Commission announced in the '70s ... everything we warned people about, and Obama is saying he's gonna give us change, but the change, with class warfare, is robbing the middle class and giving it all to the multinational corporations."

Paul then talks about Bush's approach to the Nov. 15 meeting, that he said "no tampering with the free market" hahaha.

Jones takes a break, noting that Paul is "on the same page" with him and everything he's saying.

Jones: "For those who just tuned in, in the last segment we were discussing how they're openly announcing a world government of and by a private few central banks ... Biden has called for world government twice last week, and a New World Order ... so they move out the old puppet Bush, they're moving in the new puppet to fool the left now ... economic implosions and military adventures ..."

Paul: "Well, they're just getting us prepared, and they are doing the planning, and they're in charge ... I consider this whole election the past year a distraction ... it's all orchestrated so people are misdirected from the important issues of war and peace and money and the Federal Reserve and business cycles and all these calamities that are going on, so they don't want us to know, and by the time we do know and figure it out, then it's so hard to reverse the trend ..."

Paul: "Well, I think it's going to be announcing of a New Monetary Order, and they'll probably make it sound as if it's very limited, they're not going to say this is world government, even though if you control the world money, and you control the military, which they do indirectly, they do control the world. They're mainly interested in controlling the money and natural resources, and right now it's not in the hands of private property owners ... But what happens when it's a world central bank, worldwide regulation and world control of the whole system, of all the commodities and all the natural resources ... what else can you call that, other than world government?"

Jones: "And it's going to be controlled by the very same financial institutions that orchestrated the controlled crisis ... total control, and as Barack Obama said, he's going to bankrupt the coal industry that gives us 49% of our power ... this is the neo-feudal model."

Paul: "Yep ... I've argued the case that we don't have private property in this country any more (because you have to get permits to use your land and you have to pay taxes to stay on the land) but here now the permission isn't just going to come from Austin, or just come from Washington, now we're going to have to go to the Hague or wherever they control things ... they're going to make this world a lot poorer."

Jones: "So Obama is the Pied Piper, after 8 years of George Bush and all of his New World Order policies, to lead America into the New World Order, that's why Newsweek's calling him "the president of the world" ... anytime you see that in history, Congressman, isn't that dangerous?"

Paul: "I mean, that means, not only dangerous, but maybe we have crossed the Rubicon ..."

They talk about the Dems having total control ... Paul says the first year is going to be the most dangerous ...

Jones: "Talk about crossing the Rubicon ... what is the mainline left going to do, when they realize that Barack Obama is actually going to intensify all of the policies that George Bush had?"

Paul: "Well there's not too many left, I mean you have the Ralph Naders and others, but they get marginalized just as I was ... you're in the business of spreading information, that, to me, is the most crucial ..."

He explains that there will be special elections, that they're good because turnout is lower, and that's how he got in office in the first place.

Jones: "Congressman, do you think we are in danger of not just them using the staged economic crisis that they created to get total control, but Gulf of Tonkins, because they're also talking about terror attacks, inaugural bombings, Al Qaeda, Al See-eye-aid-a, wants to test the resolve of the United States. Do you think that's in the cards?"

Paul: "Oh, it sure is ... they have the tools to do it, and they have the sentiment, and most Americans are oblivious to what's happening."

Jones: "So you're saying you think members of the Establishment might stage something so that people will support more war-mongering, but this time by Obama?"

Paul: "Yeah, but of course we've been worrying about that for a long time."

Jones: "We're going to have unmitigated depression ... squads of youth brigades ... I believe that Barack Obama will probably be the president that has me arrested ... in fact, I've pretty much foreseen it. A lot of us are going to be arrested, a lot of us are going to be hunted down and killed. A great time of darkness is upon us. Prepare, for the real New World Order. Prepare for them to drink the blood of the innocent out of the nations of the world. Prepare for the fall of the Republic ... Prepare for the death squads. Prepare for communist-style mass murder. My friends, this isn't a joke or a game. This is the New World Order ... you heard Ron Paul say, [McCain] was never meant to win. They ran a corpse, against Barack Obama. They have been grooming Barack Obama for a long time, to sell the progressives and the left in this country, to go along with any evil committed by the New World Order ... Because I know his policies: Spy brigades ... FEMA camps ... wars ... handing everything over to international banks ... it's all happening!

"... George Bush could've never gotten away with that, because he had no political capital, because he's a bumbling, corrupt little fool, who the system picked, by design, to do that for 8 years ...

"I mean, don't be blinded, don't be suckers, don't be mindless. You're going to be hurt by this New World Order very bad. Remove Barack Obama from the equation, he's a puppet, a front man. He's a brand name they think they can sell their tyranny through."So let's do the math:

[*:2pilr8kl]The international bankers and the "corporate elite" have been grooming Obama to implement the New World Order for many years, even before he announced his candidacy. He wouldn't be there if he didn't "toe the line" for the New World Order. Biden called for world government twice in a week.

[*:2pilr8kl]The economic meltdown of late 2008 was staged, a controlled crisis, to pave the way for the new world government, which is rapidly being put in place. The dollar is doomed. A new world currency is going to come in. If you want to start a business (like, for instance, a flower shop), you're going to have to get a permit from the Hague, from the new world government.

[*:2pilr8kl]They will stage phony military incidents so that Obama can start more wars.

[*:2pilr8kl]Then there will be death squads hunting down the people who believe in freedom ... communist-style mass murder ... spy brigades ... handing everything over to the World Bank.

Paul didn't explicitly say all that, but he sure said a lot of it, and he never disagreed with anything Jones said during the show. That's the larger point: By appearing on the Alex Jones Show and appearing to endorse him ... he basically endorsed Jones's whole infowars, prison planet, global slavery, New World Order craziness.

Edit: I joined the Infowars forum in 2009 and lasted almost 5 posts before I was super-duper-perma-baned.
Every locked door has a key. - Emika Chen

BFB

Alex Jones

Post by BFB » Sun May 29, 2011 9:13 am

Over at the James Randi Education Forum ( JREF or Randi.org), he was constantly a topic that is being discussed. In the early days of 9/11 truth conspiracies, he was mentioned in nearly every thread about the new bull shite claims he would make on his radio show, or his plans to be at NYC on 9/11 every year (since about 2008 however, his participation has waned)Good 'ol James Randi. I met him many times when I was a kid; I was heavily into magic, and hung out on Saturdays at a magic store that was two towns over from where I lived. The place was a magnet for professionals, and Randi was among those who would stop by. Hanging out there was like going to Magic College...

MaineSkeptic

Alex Jones

Post by MaineSkeptic » Sun May 29, 2011 11:11 am

Good 'ol James Randi. I met him many times when I was a kid; I was heavily into magic, and hung out on Saturdays at a magic store that was two towns over from where I lived. The place was a magnet for professionals, and Randi was among those who would stop by. Hanging out there was like going to Magic College...Ahh, I had a similar experiences hanging out at Lou Tannen's back in the days when it was on 42nd Street. Good times!

BFB

Alex Jones

Post by BFB » Sun May 29, 2011 11:33 am

Good 'ol James Randi. I met him many times when I was a kid; I was heavily into magic, and hung out on Saturdays at a magic store that was two towns over from where I lived. The place was a magnet for professionals, and Randi was among those who would stop by. Hanging out there was like going to Magic College...Ahh, I had a similar experiences hanging out at Lou Tannen's back in the days when it was on 42nd Street. Good times!I went to Tannen's a couple of times. Very cool place.The joint I hung out in was called Doug Keller's House of Magic; it was in Red Bank. Doug was a funny guy, he was always showing me stuff. In the early 80s he got busted for selling lock-picking kits. They were meant for illusionists, but the police apparently didn't see it that way. Randi was called as a witness for the defense during his trial. Jury didn't buy it, either.

raicha

Alex Jones

Post by raicha » Sun May 29, 2011 11:57 am

He's a con-man doomsayer, that makes money off of his "predictions" of New World Order (and buy those special seeds to grow your own plants!)This.and a big believer of the NAU bull shit.Not this.He is in it for the money and the notoriety, of the same ilk as Glenn Beck and numerous other hucksters with microphones.

Foggy

Alex Jones

Post by Foggy » Sun May 29, 2011 1:10 pm

I'm a member of the Randi forum. It's interesting and has a lot of intelligent people, but dang ... the amount of drama that goes on there is unreal.My impression was that they have a ton of moderators, and people get suspended/banned/whatever on a fairly regular basis. Then if you got punished, you can file an appeal and write endlessly about how unfair it was of the mods to pick on you like that. They have a forum for "Questions about an aspect of Forum moderation such as why we have certain rules or why a certain action was taken."They have a forum for "formal appeals against a Mod or Admin action". There are 13 moderators in the "Appeals" forum, so be careful what you put in your appeal. :shock: I liked the place, but I couldn't stay.

BFB

Alex Jones

Post by BFB » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:37 pm

:shock:

Foggy

Alex Jones

Post by Foggy » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:46 pm

=))

realist

Alex Jones

Post by realist » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:05 pm

Life-saving information from Alex Jones!!! =)) =)) =))
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Foggy

Alex Jones

Post by Foggy » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:14 pm

:shock: Odinga ... Bev Perdue ... Obama will cancel elections ... RUN![BBvideo 425,350:2bw6c41q][/BBvideo]

Loren

Alex Jones

Post by Loren » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:39 pm

Corsi describes Arpaio's cold case team as a "serious law enforcement investigation." Yep, that's why Arpaio assigned citizen volunteers and not real police officers.It's wonderful to hear Jones argue that if there was nothing to the birth certificate issue, then why did Obama have a press conference and make a big deal out of releasing it? This, of course, is THE EXACT FRIGGIN' OPPOSITE of what they were arguing before April, which was that if there was nothing to the birth certificate issue, then why wouldn't Obama have a press conference and release it?BTW, here's Part 2:[BBvideo 425,350:1do6hbn7][/BBvideo]

Foggy

Alex Jones

Post by Foggy » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:39 pm

There's a whackload of crazy in those two videos.Corsi looks truly evil while he's staring up at the camera ... he gleefully predicts the end of the United States of America. I love how they keep pushing the meme about how terrified President Obama is. He's doing a great job of concealing it!

Bran Mak Morn

Alex Jones

Post by Bran Mak Morn » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:00 pm

There's a whackload of crazy in those two videos.Corsi looks truly evil while he's staring up at the camera ... he gleefully predicts the end of the United States of America. I love how they keep pushing the meme about how terrified President Obama is. He's doing a great job of concealing it!Corsi really fits with Jones

obot 10241408971650

Alex Jones

Post by obot 10241408971650 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:00 pm

(not sure where to put this but I thought Alex Jones was associated with Prison Planet)Drudge Report is linking to a Prison Planet article saying Obama is playing the race card.....twice under two separate headlines.The reason? Because Obama has an African Americans for Obama group. In other news Obama is also playing the Asian Card, the Jewish Card, the Faith Card, the Veterans Card, the Youth Card (sense a pattern?)

Dolly

Alex Jones

Post by Dolly » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:13 pm

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=427091]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=427091 :evil: Hiring foreign troops to provide security within the U.S. is an act of treason. Ed Royce, Chair of Foreign Relations committee and members of the Oversight Committee should hold emergency hearings aimed at identifying individuals who are involved in such act of tresonShe provides a link [/break1]infowars.com/russian-forces-to-provide-security-at-us-events/]http://www.infowars.com/russian-forces- ... us-events/Russian Forces to Provide “Security” At US EventsAs part of a deal signed last week in Washington DC between the Russian Emergency Situations Ministry and FEMA, Russian officials will provide “security at mass events” in the United States, a scenario that won’t sit well with Americans wary of foreign assets operating on US soil.According to a press release by the Ministry of the Russian Federation for Civil Defense and Emergencies, US and Russian officials met on June 25 at the 17th Joint U.S.-Russia Cooperation Committee on Emergency Situations.In addition to agreeing with FEMA to “exchange experts during joint rescue operations in major disasters,” the Russian Emergency Situations Ministry will also be providing “security at mass events” in the United States.The use of foreign troops or other officials in a law enforcement capacity providing “security” inside the United States is illegal under Posse Comitatus. Capt. William Geddes of the U.S. Army Reserve acknowledged last year that it is against federal law to use US troops to conduct police patrols, despite the fact that such occurrences are becoming increasingly common. The use of foreign troops is an even more clear cut violation of Posse Comitatus.
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

SueDB

Alex Jones

Post by SueDB » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:30 pm

Orly AND Capt. William Geddes of the U.S. Army Reserve (embarrassing himself in front of his peers) need additional schooling on the PC.(psst - the Act only applies to US forces Army/Navy(USMC), & USAF. You will note that the while being an "armed service" the USCG is exempt due to their real world law enforcement responsibilities. Any questions about whether the USCG is an Armed Service should try to outrun the 20mm/25/30/40mm or the 5" gun on a USCG Cutter)Wiki Sez [/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act]PC - Wiki Entry.The Bill/Act as modified in 1981 refers to the Armed Forces of the United States. It does not apply to the National Guard under state authority from acting in a law enforcement capacity within its home state or in an adjacent state if invited by that state's governor. The U.S. Coast Guard, which operates under the Department of Homeland Security, is also not covered by the Posse Comitatus Act, primarily because the Coast Guard has both a maritime law enforcement mission and a federal regulatory agency mission.Contents Exclusions and limitationsThere are a number of situations in which the Act does not apply. These include: National Guard units and state defense forces while under the authority of the governor of a state; Troops used under the order of the President of the United States pursuant to the Insurrection Act, as was the case during the 1992 Los Angeles Riots. Under 18 U.S.C. § 831, the Attorney General may request that the Secretary of Defense provide emergency assistance if civilian law enforcement is inadequate to address certain types of threats involving the release of nuclear materials, such as potential use of a nuclear or radiological weapon. Such assistance may be by any personnel under the authority of the Department of Defense, provided such assistance does not adversely affect U.S. military preparedness. The only exemption is nuclear materials. Support roles under the Joint Special Operations Command
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

rosy

Alex Jones

Post by rosy » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:35 pm

Alex Jones had a live meltdown on the UK's Politics show. When the host Andrew Neil tried to shut him down, he just got louder and louder. It's really not what the British expect, we don't really do shock-jocks and ranting. After the show, Neil tweeted that as soon as the cameras were off, Jones stopped ranting and all that madness is just an act.[/break1]bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22832994]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22832994

Dolly

Alex Jones

Post by Dolly » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:03 pm

Maybe I messed up? The above article was posted at Alex Jones' InfoWars.However it was written by Paul Joseph Watson.
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Return to “Lesser Lights”