Mario Apuzzo

Suranis

Mario Apuzzo

Post by Suranis » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:13 am

Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

poutine

Mario Apuzzo

Post by poutine » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:21 pm

A well-prepared Al Franken taking on a direct debate with a birther would be one of the most hilarious, and gruesome, spectacles ever seen.Oh yes! That would be quite a spectacle.Anyone remember the debates between Al and (D)an Coulter a few years back? He demolished (D)an. (D)an was rendered into a mouth agape quivering mass of protoplasm.I remember it well. It was actually what I was thinking of when I wrote the above comment. His particular skill is the combination of a sharp wit and humor, to accompany his mastery of facts and ability to articulate arguments. He tore Coulter apart by going to specific page numbers in her own book to quote from her directly, to prove in multiple instances that she deliberately misleads and lies to her readers.

Plutodog

Mario Apuzzo

Post by Plutodog » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:33 pm

I missed it at the time and was sad to find there are only snippets of the complete debate. :(
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

Epectitus

Mario Apuzzo

Post by Epectitus » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:29 pm

For those interested in following it up, Mario got called out for plagiarism and in response claims to post on the Hannity forum under the UserID "Bluecat6."I think he's lying, but don;t have the bandwidth to follow up.[/break1]politicalforum.com/3673098-post514.html]http://www.politicalforum.com/3673098-post514.html
"Hell, I would wear a dress and ruby red slippers all year if we can prove this" - Mike Zullo

mimi

Mario Apuzzo

Post by mimi » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:15 pm

Bluecat6 hasn't created a profile on Free Republic, but here are his/her posts:[/break1]157.64.201/tag/by:bluecat6/index?tab=comments;brevity=full;options=no-change]http://209.157.64.201/tag/by:bluecat6/i ... =no-change

mimi

Mario Apuzzo

Post by mimi » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:21 pm

Unless he goes by "Mike" on Leo's blog, Mario is a LSOS:Mike Says:February 26, 2011 at 5:17 PMI just wanted you to know did not make up the ‘from birth’ definition of born on my own. I found it after realizing that the ‘term’ ‘natural born Citizen’ is not a defined term in the strict legal sense (I read a lot of contracts and know why terms are capitalized in a contract) or a proper noun using basic English language construct as taught in grade school. I simply used Google and looked up ‘natural’ and ‘born’ as stand alone adjectives.I have had a lively debate on this subject at the following link. I post as bluecat6.[/break1]freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2678076/posts?q=1&;page=251]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-blo ... &;page=251[...][/break1]wordpress.com/2011/02/24/the-scrubbing-of-america-how-professor-lawrence-solum-disgraced-himself-to-protect-obamas-eligibility/#comment-16565]http://naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com ... ment-16565Leo will prolly delete it now.

Suranis

Mario Apuzzo

Post by Suranis » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Mario has turned up at that [/break1]blogspot.com/2011/04/final-report-obamas-birth-announcements.html?showComment=1301951430142#c5361045394360666490]daily pen report. Obviously his small town law practice is really eating his time up.Just making stuff up, aren't we? On the contrary, although at first "they" said it was Queens Hospital, it is also natural based on proximity that someone would have picked Kapi'olani Hospital when having to come up with a birth hospital for Obama."My response was That's funny, because the first time "they" would have said it would have been in "Dreams from my Father". Which was written nigh on 20 years ago. Before Obama ran for office. Is that as far back in time the conspiracy goes, losing attorney Mairo Apuzzo?He also seems to have a bee in his butt about CAAflogP.S. Your Obot buddies on [/break1]caaflog.com/2010/11/28/this-week-in-military-justice-28-november-2010-edition/]http://www.caaflog.com/2010/11/28/this- ... 0-edition/ did not win one argumentOoh touchy...If he does his usual tactic about filling the page with random bullshit I'll leave him to it. I actually have a little bit of a life.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

bob

Mario Apuzzo

Post by bob » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:27 pm

I used to call you [Apuzzo] "counselor." I won't anymore. Wonder why? There was a time when you would simply discuss your claim of two US parents being needed for Natural Born status.Of late you have become a full-fledged birther, apparently even believing the born-in-Kenya crap. =)) =)) =))
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

much ado

Mario Apuzzo

Post by much ado » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:31 pm

I missed it at the time and was sad to find there are only snippets of the complete debate. :(I think this may be the whole thing here. It is broken up into several-minute segments that can be selected in the box at the right... [link]http://www.theforumchannel.tv/forums-si ... .aspx?id=2[/link]I wish I had time to watch it now.

realist

Mario Apuzzo

Post by realist » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:47 pm

Just making stuff up, aren't we? On the contrary, although at first "they" said it was Queens Hospital, it is also natural based on proximity that someone would have picked Kapi'olani Hospital when having to come up with a birth hospital for Obama."The only "they" that ever said Queens was some editor of a school paper stating that's what Maya said... she didn't.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

realist

Mario Apuzzo

Post by realist » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:49 pm

P.S. Your Obot buddies on [/break1]caaflog.com/2010/11/28/this-]http://www.caaflog.com/2010/11/28/this- ... 0-edition/ did not win one argumentActually the other way around there, Putzo. You basically made up shit then argued with yourself about it, and even contradicted your own arguments multiple times... couldn't keep which bullshit you said when straight.If being smacked for filing a frivolous appeal then getting ignored at SCOTUS isn't losing, then exactly what is? :lol:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

MaineSkeptic

Mario Apuzzo

Post by MaineSkeptic » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:37 pm

Just making stuff up, aren't we? On the contrary, although at first "they" said it was Queens Hospital, it is also natural based on proximity that someone would have picked Kapi'olani Hospital when having to come up with a birth hospital for Obama."The only "they" that ever said Queens was some editor of a school paper stating that's what Maya said... she didn't.One of our star researchers -- forgive me for not remembering which one -- tracked that down. The HS reporter who named the wrong hospital in the Maya article got the information from the then-current Wikipedia entry, which it turns out had been written by another (HS? college?) student who was tracked down and admitted that he had just guessed and got it wrong. Hopefully someone here remembers where that was written up. It was a very nice piece.

Sterngard Friegen

Mario Apuzzo

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:39 pm

Loren.

Plutodog

Mario Apuzzo

Post by Plutodog » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:21 pm

Thanks, much ado. That does appear more complete! :hug:
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

mimi

Mario Apuzzo

Post by mimi » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:05 am

Just making stuff up, aren't we? On the contrary, although at first "they" said it was Queens Hospital, it is also natural based on proximity that someone would have picked Kapi'olani Hospital when having to come up with a birth hospital for Obama."The only "they" that ever said Queens was some editor of a school paper stating that's what Maya said... she didn't.One of our star researchers -- forgive me for not remembering which one -- tracked that down. The HS reporter who named the wrong hospital in the Maya article got the information from the then-current Wikipedia entry, which it turns out had been written by another (HS? college?) student who was tracked down and admitted that he had just guessed and got it wrong. Hopefully someone here remembers where that was written up. It was a very nice piece.Loren:Saturday, February 6, 2010Birther Mythbusting: Maya Soetoro and The Rainbow Edition Newsletter article spoiler:Sekrit Stuffs!
[...]Additionally, what is immediately obvious upon actually viewing the article is that the "Queens Medical Center" reference is not a quote from Maya at all. It's simply referenced in the introductory paragraph. In fact, it's such a mundane fact that it's hard to imagine even an amateur journalist wasting time asking for it during an interview. Still, the fact that the reference is not credited to Maya, and the fact that the article is full of mundane facts that it would be foolhardy to attribute to Maya, this has not stopped some Birthers, like BP2 (or as I'll call him, Beeps), from insisting that the source must have been Maya Soetoro.Sadly for Beeps and others, the source was not Maya, but rather Wikipedia. The Rainbow Edition author actually cribbed a considerable portion of his article straight from Wikipedia, as I'll now illustrate:[...][REALLY BIG GINORMOUS SNIP. ][...]And who, you may ask, was Wikipedia's ultimate source for "Queen's Medical Center," since no source citation was given in the Wiki entry? It was simply a Hawaiian college kid who liked editing Wikipedia, and took a guess as to which hospital Obama was born in. He explained his reasoning to me, saying it "was based on presumption without original source. Conjecture based on Queen's being the largest hospital in Hawaii, near the University of Hawaii at Manoa where the Obamas went to school, presumed that they were still in school and probably lived near campus. Queen's is in a central location and a place of power, a block away from the Hawaii State Capitol, Iolani Palace and the governor's residence at Washington Place. As it turns out, the Obamas lived in an apartment just across the street from the Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children, a location even closer to the university campus." And he concluded, "Put in simple terms: I was the source and the source was wrong."So there you have it. Maya Soetoro never told the Rainbow Edition or any other publication that her brother was born at Queen's Medical Center.
[/break1]blogspot.com/2010/02/birther-mythbusting-maya-soetoro-and.html]http://barackryphal.blogspot.com/2010/0 ... o-and.html

Foggy

Mario Apuzzo

Post by Foggy » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:26 am

Added that link to:[link]Birther claims debunked --> Other stuff,http://www.thefogbow.com/birther-claims ... her-stuff/[/link]
Every locked door has a key. - Emika Chen

PatGund

Mario Apuzzo

Post by PatGund » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:01 am

Added that link to:[link]Birther claims debunked --> Other stuff,http://www.thefogbow.com/birther-claims ... her-stuff/[/link]Foggy -Feel free to link to or use the items in my "birther mythbusting" section[/break1]typepad.com/badfiction/birther-mythbusting.html]http://badfiction.typepad.com/badfictio ... sting.html

Foggy

Mario Apuzzo

Post by Foggy » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:29 pm

Added that link to:[link]Birther claims debunked --> Other stuff,http://www.thefogbow.com/birther-claims ... her-stuff/[/link]Foggy -Feel free to link to or use the items in my "birther mythbusting" section[/break1]typepad.com/badfiction/birther-mythbusting.html]http://badfiction.typepad.com/badfictio ... sting.htmlI will, Pat. Thanks, that's a great resource. I don't mean to ignore you. I'm short on time, as always. On the bright side, I now have four other people helping with this. They'll probably be glad to link to your Mythbusting page where appropriate. We have an abundance of wealth available in the way of debunking information. The problem is to get it all in an organized fashion (which I see you have done) and to get it out there to the people who need it. It was sad to see how poorly informed the media was when Donald Trump came out of the birfer closet. This thing is going to be a huge hairball when the election really heats up, and I want to be ready for it.Thanks again!
Every locked door has a key. - Emika Chen

PatGund

Mario Apuzzo

Post by PatGund » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:18 pm

I will, Pat. Thanks, that's a great resource. I don't mean to ignore you. I'm short on time, as always. On the bright side, I now have four other people helping with this. They'll probably be glad to link to your Mythbusting page where appropriate. We have an abundance of wealth available in the way of debunking information. The problem is to get it all in an organized fashion (which I see you have done) and to get it out there to the people who need it. It was sad to see how poorly informed the media was when Donald Trump came out of the birfer closet. This thing is going to be a huge hairball when the election really heats up, and I want to be ready for it.Thanks again!Not even close to a problem, glad to help!

bob

Mario Apuzzo

Post by bob » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:37 am

Apuzzo linked to this video of a Maya Soetero interview:...and then [/break1]blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=7466841558189356289&postID=8378890602603660489]unironically comments:What is amazing is that after almost 3 years of Obama's birthplace issue being debated, she was not able to provide any new evidence of an Obama Hawaiian birth. She simply [highlight]eepeated the worn out Hawaii hearsay stuff that we have all heard about and offered nothing new[/highlight]. ](*,)

realist

Mario Apuzzo

Post by realist » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:03 pm

Apuzzo linked to this video of a Maya Soetero interview:...and then [/break1]blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=7466841558189356289&postID=8378890602603660489]unironically comments:What is amazing is that after almost 3 years of Obama's birthplace issue being debated, she was not able to provide any new evidence of an Obama Hawaiian birth. She simply [highlight]eepeated the worn out Hawaii hearsay stuff that we have all heard about and offered nothing new[/highlight]. ](*,)Which is the same ridiculous type of thinking all these nutjobs exhibit.Hey Apuzzo... it just "might" be because there is nothing new. 8> What a moron.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

TexasFilly

Mario Apuzzo

Post by TexasFilly » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:11 pm

What a sad case Mario has become. I thought he had hit his low when he was posting, interminably, at CAAFlog, dishonoring a West Point graduate, and insisting he didn't really exist. Now, Mario's moved on to posting "editorials" on an Internet hate rag, arguing with a nutjob with a goofy screen name (who most likely lives in a trailer somewhere). The DWI biz must be really, really bad. Mario had to have had some glint of promise somewhere in his earlier life. Look where he wound up.
I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill! I believe Dr. Ford!

realist

Mario Apuzzo

Post by realist » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:15 pm

What a sad case Mario has become. I thought he had hit his low when he was posting, interminably, at CAAFlog, dishonoring a West Point graduate, and insisting he didn't really exist. Now, Mario's moved on to posting "editorials" on an Internet hate rag, arguing with a nutjob with a goofy screen name ([highlight]who most likely lives in a trailer somewhere[/highlight]). The DWI biz must be really, really bad. Mario had to have had some glint of promise somewhere in his earlier life. Look where he wound up.According to He, Lucas Smith, that is exactly where the Great Jedi lives, and makes jewelry for a living, while he claims to be a scientist. :P
ImageX 4 ImageX36

mimi

Mario Apuzzo

Post by mimi » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:25 pm

ORYR has the audio of Kerchner 'debating' a liberal on a liberal talk show. I didn't listen to the whole thing. (I just can't listen to all this stuff!) I don't even know what show it is.Anyway, I saw it coming over the twitter machine.This is new. It's from after the long form was released.I haven't seen one birther that we know who has accepted the long form. They all agree it's a fake. Except Ed.The only part I heard was Kerchner saying the number is wrong because the twins number is whatever, and the numbers are issued consecutively.Then he goes into the 2 parent thing. He sounds like a dunce. I'm surprised they are proud of this. I saw Sharon (God Bless) tweet it. She has it in her forum, along with a lot of other posts about "layers".*If anybody catches which show this is from, let me know. I wonder if there were other callers.

bob

Mario Apuzzo

Post by bob » Mon May 23, 2011 12:01 pm

"For the record": [/break1]blogspot.com/2011/05/why-doesnt-obama-and-state-of-hawaii.html]Why Doesn’t Obama and the State of Hawaii Release Real Evidence of Obama’s Alleged Birth in Hawaii?[highlight]We have seen many on-line presentations showing the American public that Obama’s recently released alleged long-form Certificate of Live Birth is a forgery[/highlight]. It is now time for Obama to release real evidence of his alleged birth in Hawaii. That real evidence is medical evidence.Section 338-5 of the Hawaiian statute provides: “§338-5 Compulsory registration of births. Within the time prescribed by the department of health, a certificate of every birth shall be substantially completed and filed with the local agent of the department in the district in which the birth occurred, by the administrator or designated representative of the birthing facility, or physician, or midwife, or other legally authorized person in attendance at the birth; or if not so attended, by one of the parents. [highlight]The birth facility shall make available to the department appropriate medical records for the purpose of monitoring compliance with the provisions of this chapter[/highlight]. [L 1949, c 327, §9; RL 1955, §57-8; am L Sp 1959 2d, c 1, §19; HRS §338-5; am L 1988, c 149, §1].”...and when accused of goal-post shifting, Apuzzo responds:I am not interested in your Obot goal post talk. The on-line alleged Certificate of Live Birth is a forgery. Just produce the real evidence. Like I said, "no excuses, please."

Return to “Lesser Lights”