Mario Apuzzo

Princess foofypants

Mario Apuzzo

Post by Princess foofypants » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:37 pm

I don't have the patience to read through all of it -- have you divined why Michael thinks that Al Franken, of all senators, would be most sympathetic to the birther cause?Because, according to MichaelN, Franken is not beholden to either of the two major parties.and thus demonstrating Michael N's usual acumen...

Suranis

Mario Apuzzo

Post by Suranis » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:43 pm

I would happily contribute to the air fare of MichealN to met Al Franken. It would be classic to watch. You think I was harsh on Mr. Micheal Norris? Al Franken would tear him apart AND fill a chapter of a book with MichealNs idiocy.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

ducktape

Mario Apuzzo

Post by ducktape » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:47 pm

I would happily contribute to the air fare of MichealN to met Al Franken. It would be classic to watch. You think I was harsh on Mr. Micheal Norris? Al Franken would tear him apart AND fill a chapter of a book with MichealNs idiocy.Actually, I would not be happy to contribute a penny to Mr Michael Norris, as it only encourages him and costs me.However, if Al Franken would like a vacation down under with a meetup with dear MichaelN, cameras rolling, then I would contribute to Al.I guess Bernie Sanders doesn't count in his "Senate independents," nor LieberJoe "CT for ME!" party. For him to pick Al Franken just shows how little he really knows.

Jez

Mario Apuzzo

Post by Jez » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:53 pm

The people of Moneygall can expect more than the usual madness when President Barack Obama swings by in May -- specifically lots of snooping and sniping from supporters of the "birther" movement, an ardent group of radicals who claim Obama is not a natural-born US citizen -- and thus has no legitimate claim on the Oval Office.

But Apuzzo should take comfort that the Obama bit was the lede, followed by bits about Charlie Sheen, Lindsay Lohan's latest problems, and Renee Zellweger and Bradley Cooper's breakup.

Wait.. hold on a minute.. How did I miss something of such monumental importance????

Renee Zellweger and Bradley Cooper broke up? #-o
I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

~Khalil Gibran

Whatever4

Mario Apuzzo

Post by Whatever4 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:06 pm

Renee Zellweger and Bradley Cooper broke up? #-oThey were together? I don't get out much...
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Sequoia32

Mario Apuzzo

Post by Sequoia32 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:15 pm

I don't have the patience to read through all of it -- have you divined why Michael thinks that Al Franken, of all senators, would be most sympathetic to the birther cause?Because, according to MichaelN, Franken is not beholden to either of the two major parties.and thus demonstrating Michael N's usual acumen...What an idiot!

Al Franken wrote Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them: A Fair and Balanced Look at the Right, and Rush Limbaugh Is a Big Fat Idiot.
So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy

Reality Check

Mario Apuzzo

Post by Reality Check » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:36 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Princess foofypants

Mario Apuzzo

Post by Princess foofypants » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:37 pm

Renee Zellweger and Bradley Cooper broke up? #-oThey were together? I don't get out much...Who are they?Ok, I know who Renee is but the other one??

poutine

Mario Apuzzo

Post by poutine » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:48 pm

I would happily contribute to the air fare of MichealN to met Al Franken. It would be classic to watch. You think I was harsh on Mr. Micheal Norris? Al Franken would tear him apart AND fill a chapter of a book with MichealNs idiocy.Classic indeed. A well-prepared Al Franken taking on a direct debate with a birther would be one of the most hilarious, and gruesome, spectacles ever seen.

bob

Mario Apuzzo

Post by bob » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:15 pm

Ok, I know who Renee is but the other one??I'm surprised...[/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_Cooper]Bradley Cooper is considered rather dreamy.

He's an actor; most famous for [/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hangover_(film)]The Hangover.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Sterngard Friegen

Mario Apuzzo

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:16 pm

MichaelN has once again proven his brilliance. And Mario Apuzzo? Well, it looks like he has a new friend.I think MichaelN defecating his stoopidity all throughout Birfoonistan is a wonderful thing. Too bad Orly doesn't much like him. They'd be a great team. (As long as every case of hers turned on an incorrect understanding of Calvin's case.)

Princess foofypants

Mario Apuzzo

Post by Princess foofypants » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:43 pm

MichaelN has once again proven his brilliance. And Mario Apuzzo? Well, it looks like he has a new friend.I think MichaelN defecating his stoopidity all throughout Birfoonistan is a wonderful thing. Too bad Orly doesn't much like him. They'd be a great team. (As long as every case of hers turned on an incorrect understanding of Calvin's case.)Nothing gets between Michael and his Calvins (case).

realist

Mario Apuzzo

Post by realist » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:57 pm

MichaelN has once again proven his brilliance. And Mario Apuzzo? Well, it looks like he has a new friend.I think MichaelN defecating his stoopidity all throughout Birfoonistan is a wonderful thing. Too bad Orly doesn't much like him. They'd be a great team. (As long as every case of hers turned on an incorrect understanding of Calvin's case.)Nothing gets between Michael and his Calvins (case). :lol: :lol:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

bob

Mario Apuzzo

Post by bob » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:11 pm

Apuzzo lurves I, Lucas Smith: [/break1]blogspot.com/2011/03/may-we-see-your-real-birth-certificate.html]May We See Your Real Birth Certificate, Mr. President?

Additionally, on July 4, 2010, Lucas Smith provided each member of Congress with his or her own personal copy of the Coast Province General Hospital Kenya Birth Certificate, bearing Certificate No. 32018, which shows that Obama was born on August 4, 1961, at the Coast Province General Hospital in “Mombasa. British Protectorate of Kenya.” On March 12, 2011, Mr. Smith called into the Hagmann-McLeod Report on CFP Radio, a radio show on which Commander Charles Kerchner and I were guests. I directly asked Mr. Smith if he is willing to testify under oath and under penalty of perjury before Congress as to how he obtained this birth certificate. He said that he has always been ready to do so. One may listen to the show via podcast at: [/break1]blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2011/03/13/hagmann-mcleod-report]http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/ ... eod-report . Despite all this, Congress has not asked for any investigation into the authenticity of the Lucas Smith birth certificate. Nor has this Kenyan birth certificate yet been proven to be a forgery.

[...]

Obama is not only applying for a passport. Rather, he wants to be President and Commander in Chief of the United States.Pssssst...Obama is the President and Commander in Chief of the United States!

Bonus bonus: MichaelN, noted expert on Calvin's Case, also weighs in the comments about Hawaiian law! What doesn't he know!

mimi

Mario Apuzzo

Post by mimi » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:31 pm

I know, bob! I heard him on that last radio program I listened to talk about Lucas Smith's FKBC. He said that is sufficient to demand corroborating evidence to back up the COLB.

realist

Mario Apuzzo

Post by realist » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:02 pm

I know, bob! I heard him on that last radio program I listened to talk about Lucas Smith's FKBC. He said that is sufficient to demand corroborating evidence to back up the COLB.So according to Apuzzo's brilliant mind, if 100 nutters fake 500 BCs the Hawaiian COLB must be validated by whatever "corroborating evidence" is... ](*,) ](*,) Apuzzo... Temple wants their sheepskin back. :P
ImageX 4 ImageX36

bob

Mario Apuzzo

Post by bob » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:12 pm

Apuzzo... Temple wants their sheepskin back. :PI know! Check out this "brilliance":The Obots are funny people. They ridicule those who maintain that certain Kenyan officials have removed all evidence of Obama’s birth in the Coast Province General Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya. They say that such a claim is preposterous and that if Obama were in fact born there, the evidence would still be there. Then at the same time they ridicule Lucas Smith. They say that it cannot be that Lucas Smith obtained any birth certificate from that hospital, for how could Kenyan officials have forgotten to remove all evidence of Obama’s birth existing in that or any Kenyan hospital. Nice logic. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Hidden Content

Sterngard Friegen

Mario Apuzzo

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:10 pm

Apuzzo... Temple wants their sheepskin back. :PI know! Check out this "brilliance":The Obots are funny people. They ridicule those who maintain that certain Kenyan officials have removed all evidence of Obama’s birth in the Coast Province General Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya. They say that such a claim is preposterous and that if Obama were in fact born there, the evidence would still be there. Then at the same time they ridicule Lucas Smith. They say that it cannot be that Lucas Smith obtained any birth certificate from that hospital, for how could Kenyan officials have forgotten to remove all evidence of Obama’s birth existing in that or any Kenyan hospital. Nice logic. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Hidden Content
There is a Robert Edwin Freeman, lawyer, in Sacramento. :-$ Went to a law school I neber heard of. :-k

bob

Mario Apuzzo

Post by bob » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:16 pm

I guess I was right about the Obots being funny guys. I said that Lucas Smith is willing to testify before Congress. I'm sure he will bring his bag full of goodies for them to look at when they call him in.("Goodies" meaning evidence that I, Lucas Smith ever went to Kenya.)
Off Topic
Went to a law school I neber heard of. :-kYou've never heard of Sekrit Stuffs!
See Registration Card
?

bob

Mario Apuzzo

Post by bob » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:59 pm

You can say anything you want about Lucas Smith. You can assassinate his character. But that does not change whether his Kenyan birth certificate is real or not. That is the simple point that you miss or should I say do not want to recognize. [highlight]Do we judge whether a painting is authentic based on the person who possesses it[/highlight] or do we analyze the painting itself to make that determination? Congress has the resources to tell us whether the Kenyan birth certificate is authentic. They should use them. Why do you continue to attach Lucas Smith rather than his birth certificate? You really do not want to find out the truth. Rather, you want to suppress the truth.When the person possessing the painting is a known forger, yes, rational people will take that into account.

realist

Mario Apuzzo

Post by realist » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:03 pm

Congress has the resources to tell us whether the Kenyan birth certificate is authentic. They should use them.No one needs Congress or anyone else to prove whether He, Lucas Smith's, BC is authentic. There is so much fundamentally wrong with it that anyone with an IQ higher than a grape knows it's a fake.Apparently Apuzzo does not fit into that IQ category. :yawn:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

gentrfam

Mario Apuzzo

Post by gentrfam » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:10 pm

You can say anything you want about Lucas Smith. You can assassinate his character. But that does not change whether his Kenyan birth certificate is real or not. That is the simple point that you miss or should I say do not want to recognize. [highlight]Do we judge whether a painting is authentic based on the person who possesses it[/highlight] or do we analyze the painting itself to make that determination? Congress has the resources to tell us whether the Kenyan birth certificate is authentic. They should use them. Why do you continue to attach Lucas Smith rather than his birth certificate? You really do not want to find out the truth. Rather, you want to suppress the truth.When the person possessing the painting is a known forger, yes, rational people will take that into account.Well, actually, Mario, there's this thing called "provenance." When judging whether a painting is authentic, experts look not just at the painting itself, but at who possesses it and the chain of possession back to the original artist. If a putative Van Gogh appeared tomorrow with no chain of possession, its validity would be in serious question. Sometimes Mario posts things so dumb I'm convinced he's a satire.

A Legal Lohengrin

Mario Apuzzo

Post by A Legal Lohengrin » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:13 pm

You can say anything you want about Lucas Smith. You can assassinate his character. But that does not change whether his Kenyan birth certificate is real or not. That is the simple point that you miss or should I say do not want to recognize. [highlight]Do we judge whether a painting is authentic based on the person who possesses it[/highlight] or do we analyze the painting itself to make that determination? Congress has the resources to tell us whether the Kenyan birth certificate is authentic. They should use them. Why do you continue to attach Lucas Smith rather than his birth certificate? You really do not want to find out the truth. Rather, you want to suppress the truth.When the person possessing the painting is a known forger, yes, rational people will take that into account.He's not merely a known forger, he's a convicted forger. Further, to give any credence to his forged POSFKBC, one has to believe a doctor would misspell his own name.

Sterngard Friegen

Mario Apuzzo

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:22 pm

You can say anything you want about Lucas Smith. You can assassinate his character. But that does not change whether his Kenyan birth certificate is real or not. That is the simple point that you miss or should I say do not want to recognize. [highlight]Do we judge whether a painting is authentic based on the person who possesses it[/highlight] or do we analyze the painting itself to make that determination? Congress has the resources to tell us whether the Kenyan birth certificate is authentic. They should use them. Why do you continue to attach Lucas Smith rather than his birth certificate? You really do not want to find out the truth. Rather, you want to suppress the truth.When the person possessing the painting is a known forger, yes, rational people will take that into account.Well, actually, Mario, there's this thing called "provenance." When judging whether a painting is authentic, experts look not just at the painting itself, but at who possesses it and the chain of possession back to the original artist. If a putative Van Gogh appeared tomorrow with no chain of possession, its validity would be in serious question. Sometimes Mario posts things so dumb I'm convinced he's a satire.Dammit, Gentry, I was going to give that response, too.Years ago my friend Mr. Good Authority represented the Estate of Pablo Picasso. One issue was whether rights granted (and prints sold ) by his Estate and his son, Paul Picasso-Ruiz were valid, or rights granted (and prints sold) by Marilyn Goldberg to Picasso's works were valid. (She claimed through Paul's sister.)Guess who won?The moral of the story was - if you're going to buy a Picasso, but it from a Picasso, not a Goldberg.

bob

Mario Apuzzo

Post by bob » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:08 pm

In reference to H.B. 2177, consider these statements made by Sen. Kyrsten Sinema:

"The law of the land is very clear. The question we’ve been facing ... is whether we want to reset the definition of natural-born citizen,” said Democratic Sen. Kyrsten Sinema. “I would submit we did (decide) that last week.”

Sinema, of Phoenix, said as many as eight prior American presidents wouldn’t have been eligible for that office because they had one or more noncitizen parents."

[...]

Would somebody find out from Senator Sinema just who these 8 Presidents might be because I can only think of two, Chester Arthur (prior) and Barack Obama (currently the putative President).1. I assume Sinema is referring to any president who had at least one parent who was not a U.S. citizen at the time of the parent's birth (and not just a president who had a parent who was not a U.S. citizen at the time of the president's birth, i.e., Arthur and Obama). I don't know which other six to which Sinema refers.

2. Apuzzo is a pulling Taitz: "Would someone find out...." Dude: Her phone number, e-mail address, and physical address are readily available; DIY!

Return to “Lesser Lights”