Mario Apuzzo

User avatar
bob
Posts: 26816
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2326

Post by bob » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:08 am

P&E wrote:Please watch for the powerful conclusion to our interview with Atty. Apuzzo in the near future.
P&E: What was the Founders’ Intent in Creating the Electoral College? Conclusion:
“THE FRAUD OF OMISSION”

In Parts 1 and 2 of our series on the Framers’ creation of the Electoral College to elect the President of the United States, Atty. Mario Apuzzo explained, from a constitutional standpoint, how the system was conceived and continues to serve as a compromise between rural states and those with large urban population centers.

* * *

Our last two installments featured Apuzzo’s analysis, in narrative format, of why he believes the Electoral College is necessary to maintain the republican form of government, including a voice in presidential elections, guaranteed to the states in the U.S. Constitution. In this segment, The Post & Email posed questions as to whether or not the compact, if officially activated, could be challenged, and whether or not its advocates, in Apuzzo’s view, stand on firm constitutional ground.

THE POST & EMAIL: Would a candidate be the only person who could be a plaintiff to challenge the invoking of the interstate compact? Could a private person file an objection?

ATTY. APUZZO: Candidates and political parties have standing. There are all kinds of issues when it comes to jurisdiction, and it makes a difference as to whether it’s a state court or federal court. In state court, it’s much easier to get standing.

You also have such things as “ripeness.” There has to be an actual controversy going on. On the federal level, they’re much more strict. It would probably be impossible to try to sue them from doing the compact. You also have to be careful with “mootness” because then the court says, “You should have acted sooner.”

However, mootness is not going to apply to a candidate, because he/she lost the election. He would say, in the example of California (which has 55 electoral votes), “Hey, I won those votes.”

For private parties, the rules of standing in each state would have to be examined.

An interesting aspect of this is that the interstate compact doesn’t actually do away with the Electoral College. Why do they still have the Electoral College in this thing? Because they know the constitutional requires it. If they want to have a popular vote, use it to change the Constitution.

THE POST & EMAIL: What would you say to state legislators who voted in favor of the national popular vote interstate compact?

ATTY. APUZZO: If you talk to someone on the street, most would say, “Of course the people should elect the president.” So to me, it’s a fraud, because you’re not explaining what the system is. [Editor’s Note: Supporting Atty. Apuzzo’s contention is a summary on the NPV’s website of the history of the New Mexico NPV bill, which states, “A survey of 800 New Mexico voters conducted on December 16-17, 2008 showed 76% overall support for a national popular vote for President. Support was 84% among Democrats, 64% among Republicans, and 68% among independents. By age, support was 73% among 18-29 year olds, 73% among 30-45 year olds, 78% among 46-65 year olds, and 76% for those older than 65. By gender, support was 84% among women and 66% among men. By race, support was 73% among whites (representing 55% of respondents), 83% among Hispanics (representing 38% of respondents), and 57% among Others (representing 7% of respondents). The survey had a margin of error of plus or minus 3 1/2%.” Similar outcomes are reported by the NPV initiative in the history of other states’ decision to join the compact.]

THE POST & EMAIL: Why is it that those in favor of the NPV believe they know better than the Founding Fathers?

ATTY. APUZZO: Here’s the big issue on this: who we are as a nation. You always have bigger issues involved, and this is just a symptom of the malady that is going on. We need an educated and intelligent populace. That’s the only way we’re going to survive as a strong and free nation. When people are not educated and don’t know the depth of things and they act on impulse, on images, one word — “collusion” or “obstruction,” for example — they have somebody pushing that on them, and they don’t have the time. I’m not blaming people, because they’re so busy working, and who can take the time to analyze all of these things? But we have to have a system where somehow we’re educating the public.

What’s going to happen is you’re going to get some elements of the nation that control the means of communication, like the media, and they’re going to bombard the public every single day with just a couple of words and images. The greatest fraud created in the history for humanity is the fraud of omission. When you don’t give somebody all the information, you manipulate them and set them up for the kill, so to speak — that’s omission.

It’s like putting food in a trap for a mouse. The only information you’ve given to that mouse, that he knows of, is the food. But he doesn’t have the intelligence to know that this thing is around that trap, and that when he goes in there, he’s done. That’s omission, because he doesn’t have the intelligence to know that.

That’s what happens also to people: they’re not given all the information; they take the bait, just like the mouse, and boom! the trap comes down. I think that’s the bigger issue in all this.

THE POST & EMAIL: Is there anything the people can do to better educate the American voting public on this issue?

ATTY. APUZZO: They can form committees, groups, social clubs, and that particular group will have this issue as their focus. Then they have to make themselves known; have meetings. Do it on the grassroots level by starting with their own town. Call it “Save the Electoral College” or whatever. Have meetings, call the press, write letters. Ask your local council to pass a resolution. Write up your basic argument and present it to the council and ask them to support it or not support it.

People have to equip themselves in groups and go to places where they can be seen and heard. Make some signs and go to the local supermarket parking lot with them so people can see them. You want to be heard.

First of all, they have to educate themselves. Once they are educated, they can express themselves and make sense and convince others. Then you have to keep going and push your agenda, so to speak, because if you believe your idea is better, don’t let the opposition trample over you. You have to be a fighter for your own rights. You can’t be intimidated into silence and hiding in a corner.

People have to be made aware; it has to be disseminated to the people, and then you have to organize. Without organization, nothing is going to happen. Take the pyramids of Egypt: they had to organize people in order to move those stones. There are countless things. Ants: they work all together, and they get the work done. The bees: they’re all organized in a hive. The people have to organize, and that’s how you move mountains.

THE POST & EMAIL: Is there anything else you’d like to say about the Electoral College?

ATTY. APUZZO: Again, the people have to educate themselves on what’s happening, and once they understand it, they have to make a decision, whether it’s good or bad. As long as it’s an informed decision, without any influence or intrigue or corruption or falsehood, if that’s the way they want their country to run, that’s the sovereign right of the people.

THE POST & EMAIL: It would seem that that way, every person would have a vote.

ATTY. APUZZO: Exactly.
I've had more "powerful conclusions" after dining at the local Arby's (ifyouknowwhatimeanandithinkyoudo).
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Mr. Gneiss
Posts: 1783
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:37 am

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2327

Post by Mr. Gneiss » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:41 am

The unabridged definition of bloviation in three parts!

I was literally having problems falling asleep tonight so got up to read a bit on The Fogbow. I fell asleep about a third of the way through Part 3!

User avatar
Sam the Centipede
Posts: 7049
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2328

Post by Sam the Centipede » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:50 am

Mr. Gneiss wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:41 am
The unabridged definition of bloviation in three parts!

I was literally having problems falling asleep tonight so got up to read a bit on The Fogbow. I fell asleep about a third of the way through Part 3!
:clap: That's a remarkably coherent bit of sleep-posting, Mr. G!

You make more sense asleep than Apuzzo does awake.

User avatar
Sam the Centipede
Posts: 7049
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2329

Post by Sam the Centipede » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:01 am

I just skimmed Apuzzo's blather about the electoral college (I can't read in too much detail because I might need to operate heavy machinery later).

I have absolutely no doubt that if the electoral college system favored the Democratic candidate, Apuzzo would find reasoning that he considered compelling as to why it no longer represents the Framers' intent so must be changed. He and his fellow right-wing racists want whatever system best facilitates their holding onto power; that's the beginning and end of their analysis.

Mr Brolin
Posts: 180
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:03 am

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2330

Post by Mr Brolin » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:25 am

Unsurprisingly it looks like The Pests broadcast software glitched.

I quickly re-ran the interview through the transcriber and I believe this version more accurately reflects the actual conversation

“THE FRAUD OF DEMOCRATS AND UNIVERSAL SUFFRAGE!!!!!”

In Parts 1 and 2 of our series on the Framers’ creation of the Electoral College to elect the President of the United States, Atty. Mario Apuzzo babbled on about his personal opinions about a subject he has no grasp of, law and the Constitution

Our last two instalments featured Apuzzo’s drooling, in tedious and verbose format, of why he believes the Electoral College is necessary to maintain the Republicans in government, excluding any other voices in all elections, guaranteed to the Super PAC's via corruption and dirty money. In this segment, The Post & Email raised nonsensical opinions as to why Democrats must always be vilified, always be challenged, and with no regard to constitutional grounds.

THE POST & EMAIL: Would a candidate be the only person who must challenge every and any successful Democratic Party election. Could a private person file an objection?

ATTY. APUZZO: Candidates and political parties have standing. I plainly, based on my lawsuits don't actually KNOW what Standing is but I'll bullshit some about it. There are all kinds of issues I had, not because I'm a bad lawyer, just because every judge is a corrupt meanie when it comes to ignoring my version of the law and imaginary jurisdiction. After all I failed in every state court and never got to federal court. In state court, it’s much easier to get mocked.

You also have such things as “ripeness.”, this is about how much my cases all stank, like ripe Limburger or rotting kimchee. There doesn't have to be an actual controversy going on in MArio Law, just a hate on for the Democrats and Dark Skinned Ones..!!!!. On the federal level, they have even less patience with my bullshit which is why I chickened out at that level. In MArio Law they're just supposed to say "You WIN....Hang 'em all". You also have to be careful with “mootness” which is another term I don't get, apparently it means because then the court says, “You should have acted sooner.”

However, mootness is irrelevant in MArio Law, because because I say so. Mean judges don't get to say things like, in the example of California (which has 55 electoral votes), “Hey, the Democrats won those votes.”
For private parties, like me and everyone I ever failed miserably to represent in a competent manner, the rules of standing in each state would have to be ignored unless it supports a Republican.

An interesting aspect of this is I don't know anyone who attended or graduated from the Electoral College. Why do they still have the Electoral College IT'S A DEMOCRAT FAKE NEWS FRAUD.? Sure.... the constitutional requires it, I think its poopy head unless it gives Trump a victory then its OK. Any way, stupid non Republicans shouldn't get this vote thing, If they want to have a popular vote, they'll not vote proper like.

THE POST & EMAIL: What would you say to state legislators who voted in favour of giving everyone a vote even if they don't pray to Trump and that cutie pie Mitch McConnel..?

ATTY. APUZZO: If you talk to someone at a decent segregationist country club, most would say, “Of course the people should elect a Republican president.” So to me, that's OK unless they start talking about healthcare or Democrat stuff then it’s a fraud, because you’re not explaining what the system is. [Editor’s Note: I would slip in some nonsense that doesn't support this but I'm too lazy plus the press's are about to roll. See, I'm a real reporter and know reporter stuff!]

THE POST & EMAIL: Why is it that those in favour of the giving everyone the vote believe they know better than the Founding Fathers?

ATTY. APUZZO: Here’s the big issue on this: who we are is only a Republican nation. You always have bigly issues involved, and this is just a symptom of the bigly stuff I can't articulate that is going on. We need an educated and intelligent God Fearing, Fascist and Republican populace. That’s the only way we’re going to survive as a police state. When people are Democratic Party voters then they are not educated and we know only Republican Presidents truly don’t know the depth of things and they act on impulse, on images, one word — “collusion” or “obstruction,” for example — they have somebody pushing that on them, and they don’t have the time between golfing and collusion and tongue bathing foreign dictators. I’m blaming all non Republican people, because they’re so busy stealing, and who can take the time to not jail them all of the tine? But we have to have a penal system where somehow we’re re-educating the stupid people, preferably with chain gangs and electrodes and stuff.

What’s going to happen is you’re going to get some elements of the nation that control the means of communication, like Fox, and they’re going to bombard the public every single day with just a couple of words and images. The greatest fraud created in the history for humanity is the fraud of Fox. When you only give somebody all the Fox information, you manipulate them and set them up for the kill, so to speak — that’s bigly bestest.

It’s like putting food in a trap for a mouse. The Fox information you’ve given to that mouse, that he knows of, is the food. But he doesn’t have the intelligence to know that this thing is around that trap, and that when he goes in there, he’s done. That’s Fox, because MAGA supporters don’t have the intelligence to know that.

That’s what happens also to Republicans: they’re given all the information; they have the ability to use rational thought and look outside the echo chamber of Fox but we make sure they're too scared of dark people and Democrats and dark skinned Democrats . Then they take the bait, just like the mouse, and boom! the trap comes down. I think that’s the biglyest and bestest con job the Republicans have ever done.

THE POST & EMAIL: Is there anything the people can do to better indoctrinate and brainwash the stupid American voting public on voting correctly?

ATTY. APUZZO: They can form ever more radical echo chambers of identical idiots like committees, groups, social clubs, and that particular group will have this issue of hating and voting Republican as their focus. Then they have to scream at anyone not identical to them; have rallies with the identically minded and pray to Trump. Do it on the grassroots level by starting with illegal and un-Constitutional local and state laws. Call it “Save Trump University 'cause it sound so much less sad than Electrical College” or whatever. Have YouTube rants, Q-Anon twitter storms, abuse the press, write illiterate rants and call them letters. Demand your local council to pass a resolution banning all Democrats. Write up your insane idiocy in crayon and present it to the council and tell them if they don't support you they're traitors and a sealed indictment awaits them... SO THERE..

People have to form packs of idiots and go to places where they can scream and harass others. Make some signs and go to the local supermarket parking lot with them so people can see them. You want to scream MAGA and TRUMP and death to Moslems.

First of all, these idiot Democrats have to be sent to re-education camps. Once they are re- educated, they can express themselves in the correct Republican manner and make sense and convince others. Then you have to keep going and push our agenda, so to speak, because if you believe your idea is better, don’t let the opposition use facts and stuff over you. You have to be a fighter for your own rights. You must always intimidate them into silence and hiding in a corner.

People have to read and listen to the propaganda; it has to be disseminated to the people, and then you have to organize. Without violent behaviours against the press, nothing is going to happen. Take the pyramids of Egypt: they had to organize slaves in order to move those stones. There are countless things. Ants: they work all together, and they get the work done. The bees: they’re all organized in a hive. The people have to organize, and that’s how you move mountains. So remember, Doublethink....We have always been at war with Eastasia

THE POST & EMAIL: Is there anything else you’d like to say about the Electoral College?

ATTY. APUZZO: Again, non Republicans are not people and have to be re-educated for their own good and once they understand RightThink, they no longer have to make decisions, as long as it’s an un-informed Republican decision, with foreign influence or intrigue or corruption or falsehood by The Trump as that’s the way we want our country to run, that’s the sovereign right of the correct people.

THE POST & EMAIL: It would seem that that way, only the RIGHT person would have a vote.

ATTY. APUZZO: Exactly. Praise Trump

User avatar
realist
Posts: 34803
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2331

Post by realist » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:16 am

Mr. Brolin ...

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

and

:clap: :clap: :clap:
ImageX 4 ImageX36
Image

User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 12379
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2332

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:08 am

Am I not remembering correctly that there are a number of states who already had presidential elector voting laws on the books prior to the compact laws?

In other news Blovario is an idiot.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
bob
Posts: 26816
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2333

Post by bob » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:41 pm

Apuzzo's!: The Fallacies of Congressional Legislative Attorney Jack Maskell’s Definition of a “Natural Born Citizen”:
The Fallacies of Congressional Legislative Attorney Jack Maskell’s Definition of a “Natural Born Citizen”

June 2, 2013

Reposted June 2, 2019
Apuzzo's celebrating his six-year failiversary! :dance:
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
Jim
Posts: 3281
Joined: Fri May 04, 2012 4:05 pm

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2334

Post by Jim » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:51 pm

bob wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:41 pm
Apuzzo's celebrating his six-year failiversary! :dance:
I guess ambulance chasing isn't as lucrative as grifting from the righties.

User avatar
bob
Posts: 26816
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2335

Post by bob » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:00 pm

P&E [url=https://www.thepostemail.com/2019/06/30 ... ent-346886]
Kerchner wrote:I had recently contacted Attorney Mario Apuzzo when I became aware that his upload of the original 2009 CRS Memo back in 2010 had been removed from his SCRIBD account. He was unaware it had been removed. He did not remove it. And no one at SCRIBD had told him it was removed. Worse yet, he told me that he can still see the document when he as the uploader clicks on the link. Thus it appears that Attorney Mario Apuzzo’s document is being “shadow banned”, i.e., the uploader that is Mario can see it but to the rest of the world the message is shown that it has been removed. Something nefarious is indeed going on at SCRIBD just like it is going on at Twitter and other major online sites. Last I heard Attorney Apuzzo was checking into it. If anyone wishes to contact Atty Apuzzo, his contact information is found in the upper right of his blog: http://puzo1.blogspot.com Coincidentally his most recent posting in his blog, a re-post of a prior posting, has a link to the subject 2009 CRS Memo. He says when he himself clicks on the link he can see and read the 2009 CRS Memo. But as I told him I and others clicking on that link see the “the document has been removed” message. I shared a screen shot of the error message with Atty Mario Apuzzo. I would suggest anyone else seeing the “the document has been removed” message take a screen shot and send it to Atty Apuzzo for evidence in case he is or chooses to take action against SCRIBD for such a nefarious act on their part … “shadow banning”.

[ * * * ]

Regarding the nefarious activity apparently going on with SCRIBD, if worse comes to worse Atty Mario Apuzzo has a paper copy of the 2009 CRS Memo which was provided to him in 2010 by a staffer for a Member of Congress. Said staffer wanted us to know about this document since we had the Kerchner et al vs Obama and Congress et al lawsuit active at the time. See: for more on that lawsuit which got deflected by the courts on the technicality of standing, etc. I have made extra PDF copies of the scanned document. I suggest others do too. And also take screen shots of any SCRIBD error message being seen for any and all of Atty Apuzzo’s writings and uploads at his SCRIBD account if you find any others that have “disappeared” and send them to Atty Apuzzo via his contact info at: http://puzo1.blogspot.com I wonder who or what else SCRIBD is now targeting for what looks like “shadow banning”.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
RTH10260
Posts: 21413
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Near the Swiss Alps

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2336

Post by RTH10260 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:31 pm

Hint to all dofuses on the web: don't use publication services as safe storage for your documents. Keep one copy on yor computer or sign up for a paid subscription to Dropbox or other storgage providers. AND don't use the storage provider to deseminate documents to the public. :shh:

User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 8199
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2337

Post by Northland10 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:04 pm

RTH10260 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:31 pm
Hint to all dofuses on the web: don't use publication services as safe storage for your documents. Keep one copy on yor computer or sign up for a paid subscription to Dropbox or other storgage providers. AND don't use the storage provider to deseminate documents to the public. :shh:
Either he accidentally changed the permissions on the document, or he deleted the original and uploaded it again, which would break the link.

Shadow banning sounds more nefarious than a user error (or an ID10T error).
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 8199
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2338

Post by Northland10 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:12 pm

SInce the CRS memo(s) supported him, I cannot see him leaving it up. I can, however, see him lying about taking it down.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 12379
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2339

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:10 pm

I can see Putzi being inept enough to have screwed it up all on his own without any help from scribd. Plus he lies.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
Sterngard Friegen
Posts: 44460
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 am
Location: Over the drawbridge

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2340

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:57 pm

85 pages of Apuzzo's brilliance lost to the ages?
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
bob
Posts: 26816
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2341

Post by bob » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:09 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:57 pm
85 pages of Apuzzo's brilliance lost to the ages?
Not even that: A version of the 2009 CRS is not searchable on scribd, a known craptastic site.

This is just a dumb rerun of Donofrio's paranoia.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 12379
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2342

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:10 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:57 pm
85 pages of Apuzzo's brilliance lost to the ages?
► Show Spoiler
Almost like it was never there. :rotflmao:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
Sterngard Friegen
Posts: 44460
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 am
Location: Over the drawbridge

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2343

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:19 pm

bob wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:09 pm
Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:57 pm
85 pages of Apuzzo's brilliance lost to the ages?
Not even that: A version of the 2009 CRS is not searchable on scribd, a known craptastic site.

This is just a dumb rerun of Donofrio's paranoia.
I've got copies of the 2009 CRS, on my computer, on a hard drive back up and on Dropbox. What's it worth to Blovario?

User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 8199
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2344

Post by Northland10 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:23 pm

Maybe a stupid question but what is the 2009 CRS report they are referring to? The only one I remember was the 2011 one.
Edit: And if this was such a game changing document that it had to be shadow named, why was he not tossing it out face all those many years?
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

User avatar
Reality Check
Posts: 15618
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2345

Post by Reality Check » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:49 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:23 pm
Maybe a stupid question but what is the 2009 CRS report they are referring to? The only one I remember was the 2011 one.
Edit: And if this was such a game changing document that it had to be shadow named, why was he not tossing it out face all those many years?
Yes, there are two CRS memos. I will see if I can find links at Doc's blog or here.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

User avatar
Sterngard Friegen
Posts: 44460
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 am
Location: Over the drawbridge

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2346

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:51 pm

Simon Maloy wrote a really good article on the subject.

Sadly, Simon died 3 weeks ago of colorectal cancer.

Get your colonoscopies people!

User avatar
Reality Check
Posts: 15618
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2347

Post by Reality Check » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:53 pm

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

User avatar
Sterngard Friegen
Posts: 44460
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 am
Location: Over the drawbridge

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2348

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:51 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:53 pm
Here is the 2009 memo:

viewtopic.php?f=61&t=1773&p=123280&hili ... mo#p123280
Now why did you go and do that??? Blovario has no idea how to Google anything!

User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 8199
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2349

Post by Northland10 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:46 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:53 pm
Here is the 2009 memo:

viewtopic.php?f=61&t=1773&p=123280&hili ... mo#p123280
That's the copy from his Scribd. Looks like it works from the embedded window but is missing if you go to the doc. Either Scribd is being difficult again, or his settings are off.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

User avatar
Reality Check
Posts: 15618
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2350

Post by Reality Check » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:53 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:46 pm

That's the copy from his Scribd. Looks like it works from the embedded window but is missing if you go to the doc. Either Scribd is being difficult again, or his settings are off.
Yes, I figured that out when the SCRIBD link on that thread didn't work. I found it elsewhere on SCRIBD however.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Post Reply

Return to “Lesser Lights”