Mario Apuzzo

User avatar
Sterngard Friegen
Posts: 43447
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 am
Location: Over the drawbridge

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2151

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:03 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.



User avatar
Slartibartfast
Posts: 6982
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:52 pm

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2152

Post by Slartibartfast » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:38 pm

Hmm... seems like Mario's skin is getting thinner. :think:

Other than that, not much has changed over at Mario's pigsty. Ajtelles is still chief lickspittle and Cody Robert Judy demonstrates legal acumen on the level of David Farrar and Mario wont address any of his myriad misrepresentations. What a pathetic little echo chamber.


"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

User avatar
Reality Check
Posts: 14645
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2153

Post by Reality Check » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:25 pm

Yesterday I finally got around to updating my chart on Mario's Birther cases. Our boy is up to 0 for 14 now and #15 is in the cooker.

Birther Attorney Mario Apuzzo continues to rack up the losses


"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

User avatar
realist
Posts: 34371
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2154

Post by realist » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:26 pm

:thumbs:


ImageX 4 ImageX36
Image

User avatar
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater
Posts: 4695
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:28 pm
Location: East Coast
Contact:

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2155

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:44 pm

this thread has such a boring title it doesn't truly grasp the magnificence that is Mario's winning



User avatar
Estiveo
Posts: 6985
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Trouble's Howse

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2156

Post by Estiveo » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:08 pm

The Many Victories of the Infallible Mr. Apuzzo.


Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar
bob
Posts: 23784
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2157

Post by bob » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:35 pm

Apuzzo!:
You do have yourself deluded, pal. My arguments are based on historical and legal sources and reason. Your arguments are based on politics, racism, ridicule, personal attack, and wishful thinking. We win hands down.
APUZZO WINS AGAIN!!!

Bonus:
I have given you a chance to present your argument here. You have done nothing more than present typical Obot crap which addresses nothing of what I have presented. Go back to Fogbow where you are well received among your fellow Obots. You have no place here where we argue from historical and legal sources and reason. Again, we win hands down.


Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

User avatar
Sam the Centipede
Posts: 5699
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2158

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:41 pm

bob wrote:Apuzzo!:
You do have yourself deluded, pal. My arguments are based on historical and legal sources and reason. Your arguments are based on politics, racism, ridicule, personal attack, and wishful thinking. We win hands down.
APUZZO WINS AGAIN!!!

Bonus:
I have given you a chance to present your argument here. You have done nothing more than present typical Obot crap which addresses nothing of what I have presented. Go back to Fogbow where you are well received among your fellow Obots. You have no place here where we argue from historical and legal sources and reason. Again, we win hands down.
Truly Apuzzo is a legend in his own mind.

The dictionary has an entry under "pyrrhic victory"; perhaps it needs one under "apuzzic victory". Oh wait, it does. Under "lose".



User avatar
Sterngard Friegen
Posts: 43447
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 am
Location: Over the drawbridge

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2159

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:11 pm

That was directed to a poster who uses the handle: sf.

It is not me, but I applaud sf's efforts. Too bad Blovario always wins, though.



User avatar
SueDB
Posts: 27756
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:02 pm
Location: FEMA Camp PI Okanogan, WA 98840

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2160

Post by SueDB » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:12 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:That was directed to a poster who uses the handle: sf.

It is not me, but I applaud sf's efforts. Too bad Blovario always wins, though.
I so glad I don't win like him. I'd be broke in no time.


“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

User avatar
Sterngard Friegen
Posts: 43447
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 am
Location: Over the drawbridge

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2161

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:35 pm

SueDB wrote:
Sterngard Friegen wrote:That was directed to a poster who uses the handle: sf.

It is not me, but I applaud sf's efforts. Too bad Blovario always wins, though.
I so glad I don't win like him. I'd be broke in no time.
Blovario could run one of Drumpf's casinos for him. (If any were still open.)



User avatar
Slartibartfast
Posts: 6982
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:52 pm

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2162

Post by Slartibartfast » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:55 pm

Since we know sf isn't :sterngard: is there any reason to suspect sf is even a member of the boogle? Somehow I doubt it. It just goes to show that Mario's massive misunderstandings are built on a foundation of smaller misunderstandings. Obviously Mario's trademark victories require a lot of work. After all, it's not easy being completely stupid and willfully ignorant.

:towel:


"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

User avatar
Sam the Centipede
Posts: 5699
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2163

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:38 am

Sterngard Friegen wrote:That was directed to a poster who uses the handle: sf.

It is not me, but I applaud sf's efforts. Too bad Blovario always wins, though.
If only the courts, university law professors, constitutional experts and lawyers generally weren't so blind that they cannot see Apuzzo's marvellousness and his incessant victoriousness!

Perhaps Apuzzo should be applying to be Mr. Trump's Attorney General? After all, nobody knows the law like Apuzzo does!*

* at great length and wrongly



User avatar
Reality Check
Posts: 14645
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2164

Post by Reality Check » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:54 am

Ted Cruz's attorneys have waived their right to reply to the Elliott petition. We all know what that means...
► Show Spoiler


"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

User avatar
Jim
Posts: 2974
Joined: Fri May 04, 2012 4:05 pm

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2165

Post by Jim » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:15 am

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:this thread has such a boring title it doesn't truly grasp the magnificence that is Mario's winning
A true Mario thread title would be much too large to fit...better to keep it short, sweet, and to the point. Like all Mario's losses.



User avatar
bob
Posts: 23784
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2166

Post by bob » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:33 pm

Apuzzo!'s:
Apuzzo wrote:As I said, reading comprehension and logic are not your forte. I have for years said that the natural born citizens is a proper subset of the born citizens. This means that all natural born citizens are born citizens, but not all born citizens are natural born citizens. So what's your problem?
sf wrote:It is. It a proper subset of born citizen. There are no subset of born citizens. It is a subset of citizens of the United States. When you get that you may, possibly, begin to understand how wrong you are.

When you have to create new forms of citizenship to support your fantasies, you lose.

[ * * * ]

My problem is that you are a pseudo intellectual, a terrible lawyer, and simply make things up, which makes you intellectual dishonest. You give my profession a bad name.

Orly Taitz may be the worst lawyer in the world and even she knows that you are wrong.What does that say about your argument?
Apuzzo wrote:sf comes on here and makes things up as he goes along. He believes that he has said something so far.

[ * * * ]

My problem is that you are full of crap.

[ * * *]
sf wrote:Then why does my side whim every case?
Apuzzo wrote:If you are the great lawyer that you claim you are you would know that you have not won. Moreover, you have not been able to articulate a winning argument. As I already said, you are a faker and only here to make a lot of meaningless noise taken from the Obot playbook.
sf wrote:You wouldn't stand a chance with me in any court on any subject. I certainly wouldn't declare victory when I have lost every single lawsuit. Your comment shows that you have lost grip with reality. Get helps
Apuzzo wrote:I have given you a chance to show us what you can do. It has become evident that it is nothing. Your previous comment is your last one here, you big dope.
APUZZO WINS AGAIN!


Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

User avatar
Sterngard Friegen
Posts: 43447
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 am
Location: Over the drawbridge

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2167

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:48 pm

sf wrote:
It is. It a proper subset of born citizen. There are no subset of born citizens. It is a subset of citizens of the United States. When you get that you may, possibly, begin to understand how wrong you are.

When you have to create new forms of citizenship to support your fantasies, you lose.
FWIW, I disagree with sf on this point. But pretty much everything else s/he writes is correct.



User avatar
Slartibartfast
Posts: 6982
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:52 pm

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2168

Post by Slartibartfast » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:39 pm

I will not get involved in comments about subsets at Mario's...I will not get involved in comments about subsets at Mario's...I will not get involved in comments about subsets at Mario's...I will not get involved in comments about subsets at Mario's...I will not get involved in comments about subsets at Mario's...I will not get involved in comments about subsets at Mario's...I will not get involved in comments about subsets at Mario's...I will not get involved in comments about subsets at Mario's...I will not get involved in comments about subsets at Mario's...I will not get involved in comments about subsets at Mario's...I will not get involved in comments about subsets at Mario's...I will not get involved in comments about subsets at Mario's...I will not get involved in comments about subsets at Mario's...I will not get involved in comments about subsets at Mario's...I will not get involved in comments about subsets at Mario's...I will not get involved in comments about subsets at Mario's...I will not get involved in comments about subsets at Mario's...I will not get involved in comments about subsets at Mario's...I will not get involved in comments about subsets at Mario's...I will not get involved in comments about subsets at Mario's...


AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!

Yes, I agree with :sterngard: plus too (also) that is horribly imprecise (and thus untrue) set theoretic semantics.


"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

User avatar
bob
Posts: 23784
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2169

Post by bob » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:46 pm

Apuzzo has decamped to the comments section of a Wash. Times article. Mostly, the usual :yankyank: , but this is new (for Apuzzo):
Responding to Freedom of Information (FOIA) requests, the U.S. State Department has stated that it does not have any United States passport application on file for “Barack H. Obama.” In fact, Barack H. Obama did not obtain a United States Passport until he received his Diplomatic Passport in 2004 as a United States Senator for Illinois.
Apuzzo's "source" is, surprise!, Berg's book. Berg -- of course -- never shows these alleged FOIA requests and responses. (I suspect someone did make the request, but the State Dep't FOAD'ed, as Obama is still alive and there's no waiver from Obama. Which is not the same as saying there is no application.)


Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

User avatar
bob
Posts: 23784
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2170

Post by bob » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:38 pm

Apuzzo!'s:
Apuzzo wrote:On the other hand, I do present such evidence and my position has yet to be refuted in a court or on the internet.
sf wrote:You mean, of course, except for every court that has looked at the issue.
Apuzzo wrote:Your comment is of no value. "Every court" has not "looked" at "the issue."

Different courts have decided different issues for different reasons.

The degree of how these various courts "looked" at whatever they looked at is all different.

These courts did not all decide the same issue.

In short, we can see how your statement proves nothing.
Apuzzo wins again!


Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

User avatar
bob
Posts: 23784
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2171

Post by bob » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:25 pm

Apuzzo!:
Reality Check wrote:Of course Mr. Apuzzo "every court" has looked into the arguments you have made in every eligibility case and found them to be wrong. On that account you and attorney Orly Taitz are of equal stature. Your record on standing and justicibility arguments is every bit as pathetic as your record on the merits of your losing argument on the definition of natural born citizen.

Be a man and own your record.
Apuzzo wrote:It musts really hurt not having the backing of the U.S. Supreme Court. Face it, you just can't have it your way and I do have it mine.
Apuzzo wins again!


Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

User avatar
Sterngard Friegen
Posts: 43447
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 am
Location: Over the drawbridge

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2172

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:44 pm

Whatta clown. Of course there are birther lawyers who have won.

They've just all been on the other side.

Blovario? Not so much.



User avatar
Plutodog
Posts: 11929
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:11 pm

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2173

Post by Plutodog » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:59 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:Whatta clown. Of course there are birther lawyers who have won.

They've just all been on the other side.

Blovario? Not so much.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:


The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

User avatar
bob
Posts: 23784
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2174

Post by bob » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:43 am

"For the record," Apuzzo's site has been essentially dead since SCOTUS denied Elliot's cert. petition.

His Disqus profile indicated that was recently (again) haunting some article's comments section, but I can't be bothered to further troll him.


Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

User avatar
bob
Posts: 23784
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Mario Apuzzo

#2175

Post by bob » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:19 pm

bob wrote:"For the record," Apuzzo's site has been essentially dead since SCOTUS denied Elliot's cert. petition.
Spoke too soon:
Apuzzo wrote:Alexander Hamilton in Federalist 68 explained how the nation is to elect the President of the United States. He explains that the Convention took great steps to make sure that the President is not elected through any process that is prone to intrigue and corruption. He saw the Senate electing the President as being just such a corrupt process. Rather, the Convention decided to let the people of the United States elect certain people (electors) from among the masses whose duty it would be to then in turn elect the President. The duty of these electors would be to elect that person who was best qualified in giving the nation the best government administration possible. It would take “ability and virtue” to accomplish that. The Convention felt that this special group of electors would “possess the information and discernment requisite to such complicated investigations.” What this means is that as originally conceived in the Convention, these electors are free to vote as they please to make sure that the nation elects the most “fit” person for the Office of President.

* * *

As constitutionally conceived, the Electoral College is free to vote any way it wants. The Electoral College should follow the “sense of the people” which has spoken on election day. The reason that these Republican electors are given the opportunity to elect the next President is that the people who voted for them expect them to vote for the person for whom they voted. That means that the Republican electors are expected to vote for Donald Trump.
That's one of Apuzzo's fastest contradictions.


Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

Post Reply

Return to “Lesser Lights”