Mario Apuzzo

bob

Mario Apuzzo

Post by bob »

The most "interesting" thing Apuzzo has said so far is that if someone refused to pay their Obamacare tax, that person would have standing to see if the president was actually the president when he signed the law (aka the Lakin Gambit).Toward the end Apuzzo has a fabulous idea: International treaty violation! All we need to do is find an international treaty, a violation of it that Obama committed, a person injured by the violation, and a tribunal of competent jurisdiction. :crazy:Temple called, and wants Apuzzo's degree back.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

realist

Mario Apuzzo

Post by realist »

The most "interesting" thing Apuzzo has said so far is that if someone refused to pay their Obamacare tax, that person would have standing to see if the president was actually the president when he signed the law (aka the Lakin Gambit).

Toward the end Apuzzo has a fabulous idea: International treaty violation! All we need to do is find an international treaty, a violation of it that Obama committed, a person injured by the violation, and a tribunal of competent jurisdiction. :crazy:

Temple called, and wants Apuzzo's degree back.

=))

Perhaps Terry Trussell will be willing to be the next Terry Lakin. Once he's out of prison, of course.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

bob

Mario Apuzzo

Post by bob »

Apuzzo's blog (another post!): Rick Santorum Is An Article II Natural Born Citizen and Eligible to Be President:Rick Santorum will be a presidential candidate in 2016. As we know, the President and Commander in Chief of the Military must be, among other things (at least 35 years old and a resident in the United States at least 14 years), an Article II “natural born Citizen” in order to be eligible for that Office. There has been some chatter[1] that Rick Santorum is not a natural born citizen and therefore not eligible to be President. My research[2] shows the contrary, i.e., that Rick Santorum is a natural born citizen and therefore eligible to be President and Commander in Chief of the Military.* * *When Pietro [Santorum's paternal grandfather] became a citizen of the United States, Aldo [Santorum's father] was a minor and still living in Italy. Aldo got derivative U.S. citizenship through his father, Pietro, when Aldo arrived in the United States in 1930 when he was age 7. Rick was not yet born when Pietro and Aldo became citizens in 1930. Aldo married Catherine (Dughi) Santorum, who was a U.S. citizen. Hence, when Rick Santorum was born on May 10, 1958, to Aldo and Catherine, both his parents were U.S. citizens.[1] You know who thinks Santorum isn't a natural-born citizen? Apuzzo's client, Kerchner. (For those who care: Kerchner alleges that Santorum's father did not renounce his Italian citizenship until after Santorum's birth; ergo, Santorum was both an Italian and U.S. citizen at birth.)[2] Pro tip to Apuzzo: When stealing from wikipedia, at least delete wikipedia's formatting.

Foggy

Mario Apuzzo

Post by Foggy »

I bet Santorum is thrilled to have Mario's blessing. :lol:
For more information, read it again. || When science is outlawed, only outlaws will have science.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

gupwalla

Mario Apuzzo

Post by gupwalla »

Mario should stick to issues closer to the heart of his legal expertise. Like explaining what is the optimal timing to get the prosecutor to knock that DUI down to Reckless Driving.
In a wilderness of mirrors, what will the spider do beyond the circuit of the shuddering Bear in fractured atoms? -TS Eliot (somewhat modified)

All warfare is based on deception. - Sun Tzu

magdalen77

Mario Apuzzo

Post by magdalen77 »

The most "interesting" thing Apuzzo has said so far is that if someone refused to pay their Obamacare tax, that person would have standing to see if the president was actually the president when he signed the law (aka the Lakin Gambit).

Toward the end Apuzzo has a fabulous idea: International treaty violation! All we need to do is find an international treaty, a violation of it that Obama committed, a person injured by the violation, and a tribunal of competent jurisdiction. :crazy:

Temple called, and wants Apuzzo's degree back.

The sad part is that Temple is a pretty decent law school. I'm sure he's an embarrassment to them.

bob

Mario Apuzzo

Post by bob »

The sad part is that Temple is a pretty decent law school. I'm sure he's an embarrassment to them.[-X I once trolled Apuzzo with that, and he assured me that Temple was proud of "his work." After riduculing his "work," I asked for proof of Temple's feelings about him. Of course he had none.

SueDB

Mario Apuzzo

Post by SueDB »

Up to this point I had a very favorable impression of Temple... I still do, but Mario's dad must have made the tuition payments on time.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Mr. Gneiss

Mario Apuzzo

Post by Mr. Gneiss »

My impression of Mario is that he is either an educated idiot or too egotistical to admit his mistakes....perhaps both.

bob

Mario Apuzzo

Post by bob »

I bet Santorum is thrilled to have Mario's blessing. :lol:Apuzzo's article on Santorum has attracted little notice. One of the few comments:Nice Info! This is very nice blog and it helps many people so keep posting and thanks for sharing it.Innocuous enough, right? The "commenter" is a spambot. :lol:

Slarti the White

Mario Apuzzo

Post by Slarti the White »

That is hilarious since all comments have been personally approved by Mario...
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

Notorial Dissent

Mario Apuzzo

Post by Notorial Dissent »

This assumes that Santorum even knows who Putzi is, or for that matter cares, I'm betting in the negative here.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

mimi

Mario Apuzzo

Post by mimi »

Kerchner wants you to know that he does not agree with the Putz on this issue. As far as he's concerned, Santorum is not eligible. via Obama Release Your Records The Birther Report The Gerbil Report:

Note from CDR Kerchner: Commenters to this article by Atty Mario Apuzzo are concluding that I agree with him regarding the birth citizenship status of Rick Santorum. I have not changed my position about Rick Santorum. Rick Santorum was born with dual citizenship and allegiance. I still stand behind my arguments published here: and my blog post of 2012 here: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2012/ ... o-santorum

The aforementioned SCRIBD.com link and my 2012 blog post link contains my conclusion after getting the additional document showing that while Aldo Santorum was eligible for U.S. Citizenship for decades under various U.S. laws, Aldo Santorum did not perfect his citizenship by taking the oath of allegiance to the United States and renouncing his foreign citizenship until 3 years after Rick was born. Thus Aldo passed his Italian citizenship to Rick when Rick was born. I do not agree with Atty Mario Apuzzo's conclusive statement that Rick Santorum is a natural born Citizen, i.e., a person born with Unity of Citizenship and Sole Allegiance to the United States. I have not changed my position.

If I was presented with clear and convincing evidence that Aldo Santorum had renounced his Italian citizenship prior to Rick's birth in 1958, then I will reconsider my position. I have not seen any such evidence.

CDR Charles Kerchner (Ret)

Lehigh Valley PA USA http://www.protectourliberty.org

www.birtherreport.com/2015/01/attorney- ... le-ii.html

Slarti the White

Mario Apuzzo

Post by Slarti the White »

Could the Kerchner-Apuzzo bromance be on the rocks?

Oh noes! :shock:
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

Foggy

Mario Apuzzo

Post by Foggy »

It's important to Charles that the purity of his lies about the U.S. Constitution remain pure. :batting:
For more information, read it again. || When science is outlawed, only outlaws will have science.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Suranis

Mario Apuzzo

Post by Suranis »

Hang on. does that now mean that High wizard Puzo1 now will agree that the first userper Chester A. Arthur was an NBC?

ARRGH ITSA SIESMIC SHIFT IN THE UNIVERSE!!
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

Jez

Mario Apuzzo

Post by Jez »

omigerd.... Suranis! Where do you find those GIFs? =))
I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

~Khalil Gibran

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Mario Apuzzo

Post by Flatpointhigh »

floaty puppeh!!!!!

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Suranis

Mario Apuzzo

Post by Suranis »

They come in the night.. CAN'T Fight THEM OFF

#

omigerd.... Suranis! Where do you find those GIFs? =))

The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

Dolly

Mario Apuzzo

Post by Dolly »

Hey! That's almost as bad as Mitt's dog on a car roof. Poor puppy.
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Northland10

Mario Apuzzo

Post by Northland10 »

Aldo Santorum did not perfect his citizenship by taking the oath of allegiance to the United States and renouncing his foreign citizenship until 3 years after Rick was born. Thus Aldo passed his Italian citizenship to Rick when Rick was born.

So, does this mean that citizenship is determined by the father's sperm? Wouldn't that mean that the father would need to be a citizen before the child is conceived? What if they have a nooner before the citizenship ceremony? Does that mean the child can't be NBC? I don't remember this in biology and health classes.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

ZekeB

Mario Apuzzo

Post by ZekeB »

A guy's sperm morphs into something different when he changes his citizenship? The things the bigger kids never told us back in the alley .....
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Roboe

Mario Apuzzo

Post by Roboe »

They come in the night.. CAN'T Fight THEM OFF

As a bonus, here's the prelude

Reality Check

Mario Apuzzo

Post by Reality Check »

This dispute over Santorum's status between Kerchner and Apuzzo illustrates how preposterous the two citizen parent theory is. They can't even agree on their own made up rules.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

gupwalla

Mario Apuzzo

Post by gupwalla »

The whole notion that a person can only be president if, going back generations, that person is of the purest US citizen blood strikes me as a little...aristocratic.
In a wilderness of mirrors, what will the spider do beyond the circuit of the shuddering Bear in fractured atoms? -TS Eliot (somewhat modified)

All warfare is based on deception. - Sun Tzu

Return to “Lesser Lights”