Miki Booth

bob

Re: Miki Booth

Post by bob » Thu May 30, 2019 11:45 am

How many "rolling" bans before a permaban?
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Fri May 31, 2019 12:08 am

Any strike could be her last... From FB:
How do you deal with people and Pages who repeatedly violate your standards?

Simply removing content that violates our standards is not enough to deter repeat offenders. It’s why every time we remove something, it counts as a strike against the person who posted it. And when it comes to Pages, we hold both the entire Page and the person who posted the content accountable. Here’s a step-by-step overview of what happens when content is reported to Facebook:

If a Page posts content that violates our Community Standards, the Page and the Page admin responsible for posting the content receive a strike.

When a Page surpasses a certain threshold of strikes, the whole Page is unpublished.

For people, including Page admins, the effects of a strike vary depending on the severity of the violation and a person’s history on Facebook. For example, some content is so bad that posting it just once means we would remove the account immediately. In the case of other violations, we may warn someone the first time they break our Community Standards. If they continue, we may temporarily block their account, which restricts their ability to post on Facebook, or remove it all together.

What is the number of strikes a person or Page has to get to before you ban them?

We don’t want people to game the system, so we do not share the specific number of strikes that leads to a temporary block or permanent suspension.
https://newsroom.fb.com/news/2018/08/en ... standards/

You can do it Miki! That's a goal you can reach! Keep it up!
Avatar Photo: Current Logo for Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri May 31, 2019 2:04 am

I have faith in Miki, she has made a life of striving towards ultimate fail and she will succeed.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Fri May 31, 2019 10:01 am

Awesome news, of course Miki went right to Parler. Fabulous!

Miki on Parlir.JPG

Whoa, Roger Stone is posting on there, isn't he supposed to shut up? This is like GAB, people haven't found it yet. This will be fun.

Roger Stone Parler.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar Photo: Current Logo for Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

bob

Post by bob » Fri May 31, 2019 10:35 pm

I do believe Booth shuttered her Twitter account. :shock:

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:05 am

:o That's almost as good as self sanctioning. :lol: Looked at Parler today, even Donald's retweeter account there only has 4.5K followers, it's a ghost town for people banned from other platforms. Perfect for Miki!

Cached page, garbage and bs all the way to the end. When Facebook strikes her out, at last we may be free. I'd still like to know about Cinnamon though :P

Miki Cached Twitter.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:23 am

Parler looks like junk, their load balancing is already failing, I had a feeling they weren't ready for a mass influx of confused older racists who can be online all day. They take Twitter and FB for granted like it's easy when it cost billions to scale. They think they can just walk in and get that experience. I can't even load my own profile (only the header like Miki's).

I'm still laughing, all the bullshit they are moving over there will probably be gone in a few months. More electrons returned to where they belong. Wait till she can't see her own posts. TYRANNY! :lol:

Parler.JPG

bob

Post by bob » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:00 am

THAT'LL SHOW 'EM! (She lasted two whole weeks.)

Bonus:

:Crazy:

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:14 pm

that's just disgusting, and the really disgusting part is several thousand people will believe it from just her tweeting it, who will tell several thousand more who will continue to spread it until its the topic on Hannity, and then Trump will, being Trump, do a 'people are saying Nervous Nancy was buying and selling trafficked children on the House floor" and it'll be accepted RWNJ canon.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

bob

Post by bob » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:14 pm

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:31 pm

What part of Amurikan Samoa does Miki NOT get?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:39 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:31 pm
Those born in American Samoa are U.S. nationals -- not U.S. citizens. But Tulsi is a U.S. citizen at birth because her father was a U.S. citizen.

Harris is natural-born citizen because she was born in the United States.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:49 pm

She seems obsessed by this. Doesn’t she have a life? Seriously.

Lani

Post by Lani » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:56 pm

bob wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:39 pm
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:31 pm
Those born in American Samoa are U.S. nationals -- not U.S. citizens. But Tulsi is a U.S. citizen at birth because her father was a U.S. citizen.

Harris is natural-born citizen because she was born in the United States.
Tulsi's mom and dad are US citizens. The mom was born in on the mainland (Indiana?), and the dad was born in Samoa to a US father.
Insert signature here: ____________________________________________________

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:10 am

Is Tulsi running for President? Because there's not even a natural born citizen requirement for being elected to the House.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:26 am

Gregg wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:10 am
Is Tulsi running for President? Because there's not even a natural born citizen requirement for being elected to the House.
Yes, she’s one of the 40,978 announced candydates
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:48 am

According to Brian Reilly Miki baked good cookies when he and Zullo drove up to visit her in Oklahoma. I am sure she supplied them with great information on Obama too. ;) That trip epitomizes the integrity of the Clown Case Posse investigation. :rotflmao:
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:09 am

Given the freedom of the house granted to Cinnamon, I suspect any food prepared in Miki's kitchen is lightly tainted with turkey poop.
Image Image Image Image Image

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:15 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:49 pm
She seems obsessed by this. Doesn’t she have a life? Seriously.
No, she doesn't.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:26 pm

Miki Bullshits.JPG
Of Silence, Birth Certificates and Spying
On Wednesday, July 3, 2019 No Comment
“A DIGITAL FORGERY”
by Miki Booth, ©2019 :lol:

(Jul. 3, 2019) — Now that John Brennan, James Clapper, Mueller and others have been exposed as leaders of the attempted coup against President Donald Trump, it’s time I come out of hiding to restate accusations I made against them and other architects of sedition and treason.

It starts way before the spying began. It starts with a phony narrative for, yes, their Manchurian Candidate, Barry Soetoro. With what we know now, who will call me “racist!” or “birther” to marginalize and even silence my voice that was once a national clarion cry of danger and warning of attacks on our country, our precious Constitution? My voice was heard throughout tea parties, speaking at rallies across our great country, running for US House of Representatives in 2010 and publishing a book to memorialize my experiences and provide proof of fraud. I’m well-versed now in Alinsky tactics in Rules for Radicals and see it to this day continually used against us in countless ways as it was used on me.

Who will question me now about my accusations that the FBI spied on me and tapped my land line? They spied on me because John Brennan wanted to know how much we knew. By “we” I mean myself and Victoria “Tori” Windsor. During my national presence at the peak of the Tea Party movement, Victoria and I became great friends and spoke almost daily about new leads we discovered as we peeled the layers off of Zbignew Brzezinski, John Brennan and other CIA communist infiltrators.

When I met Victoria she was deep in futile attempts to get Intellectual Property, software she developed, back from what she said was stolen by John Brennan and the US Patent Office. I wish now that I had paid more attention to the specifics of her patent applications, but I do remember it had to do with voter machines and anti-fraud software. It’s common knowledge now that Brennan’s business, The Analysis Corporation, was under contract to the State Department’s passport office and in 2008 breached the records of Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and John McCain. The purpose of the breach was to “scrub,” “sanitize” or whatever the CIA calls altering records to fit Obama’s birth and identification narrative. Clinton and John McCain’s files were also breached to provide cover for what they had done.
There's more. https://www.thepostemail.com/2019/07/03 ... nd-spying/

:smoking:

bob

Post by bob » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:32 pm

Booth wrote:Now that John Brennan, James Clapper, Mueller and others have been exposed as leaders of the attempted coup against President Donald Trump, it’s time I come out of hiding
Booth was hiding? :think:
Who will question me now about my accusations that the FBI spied on me and tapped my land line?
:crazy:
As for me, Barry Soetoro”s nemesis
It would appear proofreading is Booth's nemesis.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:26 pm

3 big replies to Miki -- What's up with Vogt? Can we move him to #DeadBirthers?
3 Responses to "Of Silence, Birth Certificates and Spying"

Bernie Ohls Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:39 AM
Does anyone know how Doug Vogt is doing?

Does he do Twitter or Facebook?

Ed Sunderland Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 8:37 AM
Markwayne Mullin is that congressmen and I immediately called his office and gave them a flaming piece of my mind. That is the same disrespect we all as voters get fro government and yes I will paint them all with a broad brush because it is true.

Bob68 Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 8:33 AM
Thank you Miki Booth for your courageous efforts over the years to expose the ineligible, identity fraud con-artist, who, with the help of what is now called the Deep State, usurped America’s presidency when he was allowed and assisted to be sworn-in as the putative president in 2009. At that moment the biggest crime against American citizens and her Constitution in history was committed by those complicit in The Obama Fraud. It immediately became obvious that all of Congress was going to protect Obama from that point on…no matter what. Members of Congress all signed a sworn oath to protect the Constitution, but ignored it and effectively gave America’s government and her military to the enemy when they did nothing to vet Obama and to stop him from doing the destruction to our nation he was put in place to do. When the planned after Obama cover of Hillary Clinton failed to be elected and it was the “birther” Donald Trump instead, panic in all complicit in the Obama fraud became very obvious and they are still desperately trying to remove President Trump from office before the truth about Barry is fully revealed and acted on. The election of Donald Trump was a huge step toward saving our Republic and the enemy knows this, and is all-out to save themselves.
Welcome back to the battle Miki Booth, you are needed and it’s now or never for the future of our Constitutional Republic. You have endured a lot and I thank you for writing this article. I am sending a copy to my useless members of Congress and also to President Trump. I may not accomplish much..……but I can’t stop trying.
I remember you posting at Birther Report……I posted there also; I think it was as Bob1943. I Wish that website had not been abandoned.
Bob68, for once we agree -- we wish Birther Report hadn't been abandoned too also, it was hours and hours of hilarity.

And I see, we just want to impeach Donald so the truth about Barry doesn't come out. Even though the GOP had total power for two years, three Presidential candidates, four terms running the House, billions of dollars in advertising, and of course, zillions of electrons from you, Laity, Booth, Rharon and the rest. So what happened bro? Ten years later, don't forget that.

But Bob68 and birfers, you can relive all the excitement and of your accomplishments via the Wayback Machine! Saved 553 times between March 27, 2010 and June 6, 2019. Maybe you can write your next story about it. You're welcome.
https://web.archive.org/web/*/birtherreport.com

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:55 pm

bob

Post by bob » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:32 pm

Booth is peeved about this schlock article by explainlife.com, which argues that the Constitution should be amended so only that natural-born citizens serve in Congress.

Booth isn't upset by that suggestion; this is what got Booth angry:
Natural born citizenship is defined generally as citizenship by birth as opposed to naturalization.
Maybe I've forgotten, but I was unaware Booth was holding a grudge against "publius huldah" (nee Joanna Scutari). Scutari appears to believe that the parents' citizenship determines natural-born citizenship (aka sacred sperm citizenship). It therefore would appear that Booth and Scutari disagree on whether birth in the United States also is necessary.

bob

Post by bob » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:52 am

As the country focuses on 2020, it is still 2008 in Booth's world:

Return to “Lesser Lights”