Alex Jones

Turtle

Re: Alex Jones

Post by Turtle » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:01 pm

This is what happens when the youtube cuts off your revenue stream and means of promotion

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:54 am

Alex Jones’ Infowars store was infected with credit card skimming software
:snippity: The malware was present on every Infowars store page, but only activated itself on the site’s checkout pages. According to ZDNet, the code scraped all content found inside the checkout forms every 1.5 seconds, before transmitting it to a remote server located in Lithuania.

A (truly batshit insane) statement provided to ZDNet by Alex Jones called the hack an “act of industrial and political sabotage,” and said that it was “probably carried out by leftist stay behind networks (sic) hiding inside US intelligence agencies.”
This criminal hack is an act of industrial and political sabotage. The corporate press is claiming that a Magento plugin to the shopping cart was the point of entry, but that is not true. Infowarsstore.com has never installed that plugin. We use some of the top internet security companies in the nation and they have reported to us that this is a zero-day hack probably carried out by leftist stay behind networks hiding inside US intelligence agencies.
:snippity:
The hack took place less than 24 hours ago; it is undoubtedly the hacker or hacker group that then reported this to the establishment corporate press in an attempt to scare business away from Infowarstore.com.
Bottom line: this latest action is a concerted effort to de-platform Infowars by big tech, the communist Chinese, and the Democratic party who have been publicly working and lobbying to wipe Infowars from the face of the earth.

In summation, America is under attack by globalist forces and anyone standing up for our republic will be attacked mercilessly by the corporate press, Antifa and rogue intelligence operatives. Infowars will never surrender!
How do we know this isn’t, for example, a false flag attack perpetrated by Jones himself? Or perhaps an inside job carried out by one of his own employees?

Or maybe if was the frogs. The gay frogs! The ones that huffed a bunch of chemtrails and now forsake the other gender. Maybe a cabal of elitist leftist gay frogs, funded by George Soros, learned to code and hacked Jones’ site in order to further the New World Order agenda.

As the saying goes, all’s fair in love and infowar.
I've heard this bull before.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:01 am

Laura Loomer is an idiot like Alex Jones, now GoFundMe has banned her too also.

Frankly, I enjoyed every teardrop below.
GoFundMe BANS Conservative Investigative Journalist Laura Loomer

BREAKING: GoFundMe just BANNED ME for no reason whatsoever. I had a GoFundMe that was created after I was banned by Twitter for reporting facts so that I could raise money for my legal fees to fight big tech censorship in the court room.

In an email sent on Wednesday December 12, 2018, GoFundMe said,

"We are writing to inform you that your GoFundMe account has been removed due to a violation of our Terms and Conditions. Unfortunately, our Terms and Conditions, along with strictly enforced policies from the payments industry, prohibit GoFundMe from allowing you to continue raising finds on our site."

My ban from GoFundMe comes nearly two weeks after Twitter permanently banned me for posting facts about Sharia Law. Notice how in their email GoFundMe claims I "violated their terms of service", but they never told me HOW. GoFundMe didn't give me an example or tell me what exactly they consider to be a "violation". This is how people are erased from the Internet.

Less than 24 hours being banned by Twitter, I was also banned by Facebook without any reason for 30 days! Following my permanent ban from Twitter, I flew to New York City and handcuffed myself to the Twitter HQ office in NYC to protest big tech censorship of conservatives and a phenomena I have called "Silicon Valley Sharia".

Despite being banned from Twitter and Facebook, my protest quickly became the #1 Twitter trend in the United States and #2 Twitter trend worldwide, which further proves big tech can't stop me!

WATCH HERE: Laura Loomer Handcuffs Herself To Twitter HQ

I guess my existence alone is a violation of these big tech companies' "terms of service". Funny how terrorist organizations like CAIR are allowed to use GoFundMe along with women who make fake rape allegations against Brett Kavanaugh, but I’m not allowed to? My Go Fund Me page was simply raising funds to combat big tech censorship. How is that a violation of Go Fund Me’s terms of service? 🤔

In case you were wondering, I have now been permanently banned by Twitter, Medium, GoFundMe, Uber, Uber Eats, and Lyft, and given a 30 day ban by Facebook more than 4 times this year alone simply because I’m a Conservative.

No. This is not a joke. I'm literally banned from a food delivery app and two of the most popular ride share apps in the world for having Conservative opinions. You're probably laughing and scratching your head wondering how you get banned from Uber Eats...

Well, #MeToo!

My only crime is breathing and existing. It’s now a crime to be a conservative in America. The Left is basically signally that they want us to die because they keep making it so that we can’t coexist in society by denying us equal access to services that all other Americans have access to. It’s especially a crime if you’re a Conservative Jew like me.

Reacting to my ban by GoFundMe, Danielle D'Souza Gill, a Conservative commentator, author and daughter of Conservative icon Dinesh D'Souza tweeted, "Laura Loomer has been banned by Twitter, Uber, Uber Eats, Medium, Lyft, and Go Fund Me. I want to know—Do each of these companies look into the background of EVERY single private citizen using their platform? I think not. Targeting is getting out of hand #StopTheBias".

At this point in time, I’m just waiting for the day I go grocery shopping and I’m told I’m not allowed to buy food or eat in a restaurant because I’m a Conservative Jew. Conservatives are already being denied service when they go out to eat. You will be physically attacked in some places and people will tell you you deserve to be shot in the head and raped if you voted for Donald Tump. Rashida Tlaib, a Muslim Congresswoman elect physically attacked me and got away with it in Minnesota because the police officer who took my police report was Somali.

I was banned by Twitter for posting facts about Sharia Law. My phone was confiscated and I was detained by Homeland Security while I was reporting on the Pulse ISIS terrorism trial in Orlando, Florida because the judge overseeing the Noor Salman trial was an Obama appointed judge who didn't like my politics.

I have been arrested, I have been assaulted, I have been harassed, I have been detained, I have been silenced and banned, and I have had my Constitutional rights violated time and time again by Leftists, police officers, activist judges, and monopolistic big tech tyrants across the county simple because I am a Conservative. And even worse, I'm a Conservative JEW.

It’s only a matter of time before Conservatives aren’t allowed to have bank accounts or rent apartments. Soon we won’t be allowed to go anywhere without being marked as untouchables. I hope I never get cancer. Will the hospital refuse to treat me because I voted for Trump? If I get in a car accident will paramedics refuse to treat me because I'm a registered Republican and I voted for Donald Trump?

It's almost like the Left just wants every Conservative to commit suicide so that they don't have to coexist with us in society. How are Conservatives supposed to survive if they aren't allowed to buy food, use the internet, buy a house, buy a car, use ride share apps, or even have their own bank accounts?
When all of that happens, Conservatives will inevitably be sent to gulags & concentration camps.
How soon will that day come?

If you don't realize that's where we are headed unless Congress passes legislation to break up these big tech monopolies, then you need to wake up.

You could be next...
#StopTheBias

Truthfully, :lol:
Laura Loomer
https://www.lauraloomer.us/blog/gofundm ... ura-loomer

Poor Laura. God Bless.
Avatar Photo: Current Logo for Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:19 am

Two comments:

Actions have consequences. Who’d’a thunk?

I’m sure Laura would have absolutely no sympathy for any Muslim treated the way she claims she has been treated. Heck of a deal to be treated like that, huh? That’s what happens when you’re filled with hate. It comes back to bite you.
MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:14 am

Tot and Pears. :violin:

07665013-5872-497E-B802-54F703D10BA2.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:08 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:01 am
Laura Loomer is an idiot like Alex Jones, now GoFundMe has banned her too also.

Frankly, I enjoyed every teardrop below.

In case you were wondering, I have now been permanently banned by Twitter, Medium, GoFundMe, Uber, Uber Eats, and Lyft, and given a 30 day ban by Facebook more than 4 times this year alone simply because I’m a Conservative.
https://www.lauraloomer.us/blog/gofundm ... ura-loomer

Poor Laura. God Bless.
I had just to check why the lady would be baned from Uber Eats, I see that it is a subservice of Uber using the same account. And her ban from the taxi services was a year ago cause:
CNBC on 11:24 PM ET Wed, 1 Nov 2017 wrote:Conservative activist Laura Loomer was banned from the ride-sharing services Uber and Lyft on Wednesday after unleashing an anti-Muslim tweetstorm in the wake of the New York City attack on Tuesday that killed eight people, the companies said.

Loomer released numerous posts on Twitter about Muslims on Tuesday and Wednesday, accusing passersby in hijabs of enjoying the attack in New York and complaining that taxi and ride-sharing companies hired extremists.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/01/uber-ly ... weets.html

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:45 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Laura Loomer is an idiot like Alex Jones, now GoFundMe has banned her too
Ok, I have my dictionary to hand so I can translate from Assholian to English:
Conservative = Racist
Investigative = Lying
Journalist = Shitflinger
A post on the Newtown Sandy Hook thread says that social media is thought to be (with little hard research evidence, admittedly) a key mechanism in promoting the anger and violence of RW nutters. The more these vile people can be squeezed off major social media, the better.

I also think that one of the Democrats' major (private) aims if they regain real power should be to close down Fox News as it is the key channel, facilitator and promoter of violent, irrational, destructive anger.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:23 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:45 am
Orlylicious wrote:
Laura Loomer is an idiot like Alex Jones, now GoFundMe has banned her too
Ok, I have my dictionary to hand so I can translate from Assholian to English:
Conservative = Racist
Investigative = Lying
Journalist = Shitflinger
A post on the Newtown Sandy Hook thread says that social media is thought to be (with little hard research evidence, admittedly) a key mechanism in promoting the anger and violence of RW nutters. The more these vile people can be squeezed off major social media, the better.

I also think that one of the Democrats' major (private) aims if they regain real power should be to close down Fox News as it is the key channel, facilitator and promoter of violent, irrational, destructive anger.

:winner:
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

wserra

Post by wserra » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:44 am

Laura Looner wrote:Rashida Tlaib, a Muslim Congresswoman elect physically attacked me and got away with it in Minnesota because the police officer who took my police report was Somali.
Actually, nothing ever came of it because the Minneapolis police were unable to verify that Looner and Tlaib lived together. Looner, you see, filed a domestic violence report against Tlaib. Don't believe me?
At least she saved the cops the time to investigate. Off the bat, they figured that no one who could string five words together could possibly stand to live with Looner.

Moreover, even according to Looner, Tlaib didn't harm or threaten to harm any pets.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume

noblepa

Post by noblepa » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:33 pm

There has to be more to this.

What, exactly, was the nature of her GoFundMe campaign? There must have been something about it that caught the eye of the powers-that-be at GoFundMe and resulted in the ban?

From what little I've read of this, it was probably clearly racist, but what did she say she was going to use the money for?

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:30 pm

ABC News

Verified account

@ABC
28m28 minutes ago
More
Families of Sandy Hook shooting victims win legal victory in lawsuit against InfoWars and Alex Jones, after judge grants families’ discovery requests, allowing access to InfoWars’ internal marketing and financial documents. https://abcn.ws/2D2QN4D
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:19 am

Alex's lawyer Jay Wolman has a distinguished client list, shocking he lost again.
This Jewish lawyer defends America’s most infamous Nazi
BY RON KAMPEAS FEBRUARY 15, 2018 5:10 PM

Jay Marshall Wolman, left, defends Andrew Anglin, the founder of the anti-Semitic website The Daily Stormer. (Randazza Legal Group/Wikimedia Commons)

WASHINGTON (JTA) — Jay Marshall Wolman, like a thousand other lawyers on Twitter, is wry, maybe a little coarse and, well, Jewish, peppering his tweets with Hebrew blessings and other Jewish references.

He gets deadly serious, though, if you ask him why he is an attorney representing Andrew Anglin, America’s most notorious Nazi.

Wolman was in the headlines this week for his attempt to dismiss a lawsuit against Anglin alleging the Daily Stormer founder harassed a Jewish real estate agent in Montana. Tanya Gersh’s suit claims Anglin caused her “emotional distress” last year when he called for a “troll storm” against her and published her personal information.

Wolman, according to the Missoulian, a Montana daily, argued that Anglin was living abroad at the time and therefore is out of the court’s jurisdiction. (Lawyers for Gersh and the Southern Poverty Law Center, which is assisting her, have been unable to find Anglin. A U.S. magistrate in Missoula has given Anglin until Friday to prove his whereabouts.)

Wolman is not shy in his social media profile about being Jewish, so I asked him why he thought it was a good idea to represent Anglin, who heads an online clearinghouse of extreme anti-Semitic and racist thought.

Wolman, 41, declined an interview, but wrote me the following: “As a Jewish member of the team representing Andrew Anglin, I can understand why you are interested in talking with me about why I represent him and how that relates to my identity. However, I must, politely, decline the invitation. Although I do not shy away from media inquiries, I do not tend to make myself a subject of reporting.
https://www.jta.org/2018/02/15/united-s ... amous-nazi

Dude.
Avatar Photo: Current Logo for Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:06 pm

Avenatti should take a lesson.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:36 pm

Comes to mind to wonder just how Alex's finances are doing these days since he was cut off from the pump. I can't imagine he's all that bright and has much back in reserve because he thought he'd always be able to chum the stupid and gullible. Things may be getting a bit pinchy in his "media/scam empire" these days.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:00 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:36 pm
Comes to mind to wonder just how Alex's finances are doing these days since he was cut off from the pump. I can't imagine he's all that bright and has much back in reserve because he thought he'd always be able to chum the stupid and gullible. Things may be getting a bit pinchy in his "media/scam empire" these days.
He still has "nutritional" supplement product revenue which may have been the better producers than Infowars. With fewer media resources, it will be harder to push people to his store, but he may still find ways pull in the marks.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:20 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:00 pm
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:36 pm
He still has "nutritional" supplement product revenue which may have been the better producers than Infowars. With fewer media resources, it will be harder to push people to his store, but he may still find ways pull in the marks.
Yeah, but he's been pretty well cut off from the tinfoil hat and doomers as well, which can't be improving his bottom line.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:57 pm

Had just finished reading a NYTimes story about boneheads at Roku letting Alex spew and was ready to tweet but Sleeping Giants already took care of it.
Roku Pulls InfoWars Channel After Attracting Social Media Scorn — Updated
by Dawn C. Chmielewski
January 15, 2019 5:30pm

UPDATED to reflect Roku’s decision to pull InfoWars

Roku said it is removing Alex Jones’ InfoWars channel from the Roku Channel Store following online backlash.

Months after being banned by Facebook, YouTube, Spotify and other major internet platforms, InfoWars found new online distribution through the Roku platform. The company initially claimed it was providing for a diversity of views.

That changed in a hurry, as the online anger machine cranked into full outrage mode.

“After the InfoWars channel became available, we heard from concerned parties and have determined that the channel should be removed from our platform,” said Roku spokesman Eric Savitz. “Deletion from the channel store and platform has begun and will be completed shortly.”

Earlier in the day, Roku had adopted a neutral stance, saying its customers could choose to control which channels they download or watch.

“While the vast majority of all streaming on our platform is mainstream entertainment, voices on all sides of an issue or cause are free to operate a channel. We do not curate or censor based on viewpoint,” Roku initially said in a statement.

Once technology publications like Digiday and TechCrunch reported that InfoWars had found mainstream distribution, critics flocked to social media to protest.

That revelation — coming within days of a legal victory by families of the 2012 shooting victims at Sandy Hook Elementary School in their defamation suit against Jones — sparked near instantaneous backlash against the streaming platform on social media.

@slpng_giants Hey guys, Roku just Put an Infowars channel up today, here’s some screen shots of my interactions. pic.twitter.com/fqiiUcpsYf

— The Hamberdglar (@DanielMadison78) January 15, 2019

.@Roku, I’m done with you until you drop Infowars. Let me know when you have, K? https://t.co/vGYaou2iN5

— Ian Schafer (@ischafer) January 15, 2019

Hey @Roku, adding Infowars as a channel guarantees I'll never buy another one of your products again and I'll evangelize against them at every opportunity.https://t.co/KgC4FZoDpS

— Ian (@neurovagrant) January 15, 2019

Roku initially said InfoWars hasn’t run afoul of its use policies, which prohibit content that incites illegal activities or violates third-party rights.

“If we determine a channel violates these policies, it will be removed,” Roku said in a statement. “To our knowledge, InfoWars is not currently in violation of these content policies.”
https://deadline.com/2019/01/roku-pulls ... 202535695/

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:53 pm

State Supreme Court won’t hear Infowars appeal

https://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Su ... m=referral
The state Supreme Court has refused to hear an appeal of conspiracy theorist and Infowars host Alex Jones that his free speech rights have been violated by a lawsuit brought against him by the families of the Sandy Hook tragedy.

In a briefly worded letter, Supreme Court Chief Justice Richard Robinson denied the application for appeal by Jones’ lawyer, Jay Wolman.

Wolman and Christopher Mattei, who represents the Sandy Hook families, were in court Thursday afternoon on other matters in the case and declined comment on Robinson’s decision.

In their lawsuit, eight families of children who died in 2012 at Sandy Hook Elementary School at the hands of shooter Adam Lanza accuse Jones of defaming them by arguing on his Texas-based web program Infowars that the shooting was a hoax, and “inciting others to act on these malicious lies.”
Good.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:40 pm

Volkonski wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:53 pm
State Supreme Court won’t hear Infowars appeal

https://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Su ... m=referral
The state Supreme Court has refused to hear an appeal of conspiracy theorist and Infowars host Alex Jones that his free speech rights have been violated by a lawsuit brought against him by the families of the Sandy Hook tragedy.

In a briefly worded letter, Supreme Court Chief Justice Richard Robinson denied the application for appeal by Jones’ lawyer, Jay Wolman.

Wolman and Christopher Mattei, who represents the Sandy Hook families, were in court Thursday afternoon on other matters in the case and declined comment on Robinson’s decision.

In their lawsuit, eight families of children who died in 2012 at Sandy Hook Elementary School at the hands of shooter Adam Lanza accuse Jones of defaming them by arguing on his Texas-based web program Infowars that the shooting was a hoax, and “inciting others to act on these malicious lies.”
Good.
I want Jones to lose. But I'm also glad that he's got competent counsel - because there are legitimate First Amendment issues there that deserve to be litigated fully.
"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:31 am

Mikedunford wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:40 pm

I want Jones to lose. But I'm also glad that he's got competent counsel - because there are legitimate First Amendment issues there that deserve to be litigated fully.
Jones is a vile example of someone who built a loathsome media platform for purely nefarious commercial purposes, but we really do need to have these matters competently addressed, particularly, IMHO, the touchy idea of "incitement."

The dumber the "general public" becomes and with today's media modalities, the more of the Jones-like promoters there are going to be.
“Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.”
Walter Lippmann

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:58 pm

Hey, how often do we get good news from Rudy Davis? I posted this video many months ago feeling repulsed by the vicious mass shootings denial conspiracy fucks and today Rudy added one of the people highlighted to his stable of deplorables. Robert Ussery (and "Conspiracy Granny" Jodie Mann) start off the video below and they are interviewed at some length starting soon before the 3:45 mark, now thanks to Rudy we know Ussery is in prison has been committed to a mental institution (thanks Rudy). A little more info at this link.

I feel a little better now that at least one Alex Jones fan is in prison involuntary mental health care.

GlimDropper wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:57 am
Beg pardon if this has been posted before. This isn't Alex Jones centric but he is referenced:

The Rise of the Crisis Actor Conspiracy Movement

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:50 pm

GlimDropper wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:58 pm
Hey, how often do we get good news from Rudy Davis? I posted this video many months ago feeling repulsed by the vicious mass shootings denial conspiracy fucks and today Rudy added one of the people highlighted to his stable of deplorables. Robert Ussery (and "Conspiracy Granny" Jodie Mann) start off the video below and they are interviewed at some length starting soon before the 3:45 mark, now thanks to Rudy we know Ussery is in prison has been committed to a mental institution (thanks Rudy). A little more info at this link.

I feel a little better now that at least one Alex Jones fan is in prison involuntary mental health care.
I came across this from last June. Ussery was charged in state court for the threats, but he was also charged by the feds for felon in possession.

https://www.expressnews.com/news/local/ ... 027671.php
During the incident, the pair had Go-Pro video recording equipment that recorded the encounter. That helped agents develop a federal case against him.

When agents with the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms reviewed the video, it showed Ussery handled a gun by the pickup the pair were in, placed it under a mat in the truck and told Mann that if there’s a question about the gun by police, Mann should claim ownership, an ATF agent previously testified.

Ussery was convicted of felony burglary of a vehicle in 1984 in Brazoria County and is barred by federal law from possessing a gun.

When he was arrested in May by the feds, agents searched his home and found 10 guns on the property, including a .50-caliber rifle, two assault-style rifles, two shotguns and 1,500 rounds of ammunition.

Ussery was charged with being a felon with a gun, and U.S. Magistrate Judge Henry Bemporad last month ordered him held without bond after determining Ussery to be a danger to the community. Ussery’s lawyer, Guillermo Lara, filed a motion seeking to overturn Bemporad’s order and argued that some of the government’s allegations were incorrect.
Conspiracy Granny was committed to a facility last November.

https://www.kvia.com/news/texas/-conspi ... /869326122
'Conspiracy Granny' who called church shooting a hoax committed to facility

SUTHERLAND SPRINGS, Texas (AP) - A judge has committed a 56-year-old woman to a psychiatric facility after she and her boyfriend told a Texas church where a gunman killed more than two-dozen worshippers that the massacre was a hoax.

The San Antonio Express-News reports that U.S. District Judge Richard Farrer on Tuesday ordered that Jodie Mann be committed to a federal prison for mental health treatment. Court records indicate Mann also goes by the name "Conspiracy Granny."

Mann has already spent some months under mental evaluation after she and Robert Ussery in March confronted the pastor at First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, east of San Antonio.
Another link about CG's confinement.

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local ... 395747.php

His federal trial is scheduled for next week 10 June 2019.
Edit: I just checked Pacer and saw the trial was continued until June.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:59 pm

One other update on Ussery, in December, his attorney made a motion for a competency exam. It was granted. He was, and as far as I can tell, still being held without bond at a detention facility, awaiting transfer to a facility for the exam. This is the reason for the continuance.

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:20 pm

Didn't see a separate thread for Alex Jones/Sandy Hook libel suit.

Alex is going to get his deposition taken. Wonder if he'll wear his gay frog costume.

https://twitter.com/MaxReiss/status/1095855743213826049

Max Reiss
‏Verified account @MaxReiss

BREAKING: another huge legal win for Sandy Hook families against Infowars and Alex Jones. A judge ruled tonight that he must submit to a sworn deposition. The families were already granted access to his financial records. @NBCConnecticut
alex-jones-sad.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Devin Nunes is having a cow over this."

-George Takei

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:02 am

NINJA'D by Dan1100
Judge rules Sandy Hook families can depose Alex Jones in defamation case

A Connecticut judge ruled Wednesday that Infowars owner Alex Jones must sit for a deposition by attorneys for the parents of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting victims who are suing him for defamation.

Connecticut Superior Court Judge Barbara Bellis ruled that Jones must sit for a five-hour deposition by attorneys for the families.

Bellis also ruled that three others critical to Infowars’s operations could be deposed by the families, according to the Hartford Courant.

Bellis said the families are “entitled to conduct discovery likely to lead to admissible evidence for the purposes of opposing the motions to dismiss,” according to the Courant.

Six families and one FBI agent who responded to the shooting filed a lawsuit last year accusing Jones of defamation for calling the 2012 shooting a hoax.
Wolman previously filed a motion to dismiss the lawsuit, claiming Jones's speech was protected by the First Amendment.
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing ... defamation
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Return to “Lesser Lights”