Phil Berg in the News

mimi

Phil Berg in the News

Post by mimi » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:57 pm

Report from the West Lawn of the US Capitol - Rally re Obama eligibility to serve as PresidentAIPNEWSOctober 23, 2010This afternoon's "Obama Birth Certificate / Eligibility / ObamaCare Rally in Washington"on the Capitol lawn elicited cheers and jeers from various passers-by. For some months now, Democrat Phil Berg has described his vision for a rally where hundreds of thousands, perhaps a million or more would come to Washington to demand that the constitutional matter of Barack Obama's eligibility to serve as President be given appropriate attention. It was a beautiful day for a rally, and folks drove from as far away as Texas and Michigan to join in. The turnout overall was pretty slim. I talked with some folks about AIP, and am glad I was able to meet them. The rally ended on a musical note, with a patriotic guitar/vocal duo, and a real nice vocalist who led the rallygoers in singing "God Bless America".Attorney Berg said that video of the rally will be made available at [/break1]obamacrimes.com]http://www.obamacrimes.comPosted 2010-10-23 2:08 PM (#45055) By: SteveSchulin[/break1]aipnews.com/talk/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=17584&posts=1&start=1]xxxhttp://www.aipnews.com/talk/forums/t ... =1&start=1

realist

Phil Berg in the News

Post by realist » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:59 pm

The turnout overall was pretty slim.Between slim and none, but at least slim had not completely left town. :lol:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Foggy

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Foggy » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:00 pm

Jeez, can you imagine driving all the way from Texas, and when you get there only a couple dozen people showed up?What was the word Dr. Kate thought up to describe her great success?Oh, yeah ... "intimate".Looks like Phil had an "intimate" group.

The point of no return is no longer even visible in your rearview mirror. :-

realist

Phil Berg in the News

Post by realist » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:01 pm

The turnout overall was pretty slim.Between slim and none, but at least slim had not completely left town. :lol:Sekrit Stuffs!
So did Obama get tired of all the bullet sweating of the big birth certificate rally and walk out with his resignation letter and personally hand it to Phil, hands extended for the handcuffs? =))

ImageX 4 ImageX36

mimi

Phil Berg in the News

Post by mimi » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:04 pm

AIP News reported that Phil says he's gonna post the video of the rally. That's gonna take some creative editing.

Foggy

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Foggy » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:05 pm

mimi

Phil Berg in the News

Post by mimi » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:14 pm

Was this guy there? [ETA]

(ETA: I think there might have been a TeaBagger event there as well.)

Address To Anti-Obama Rally, US Capitol, October 23, 2010

[Translate]

Webster G. Tarpley, Ph.D.

TARPLEY.net

October 23, 2010

I have been actively opposing Obama since the first days of January 2008. I saw that Obama, like Jimmy Carter before him, was a puppet of Wall Street, and specifically of the Trilateral Commission. I posted essays denouncing Obama on the Internet. My book Obama the Postmodern Coup was published before the 2008 Pennsylvania primary. My second book, Barack H. Obama the Unauthorized Biography, was published in August 2008, three months before the election. That same month, I was with Phil Berg at the Supreme Court when he filed papers for the first legal action attempting to expose Obama’s lack of qualification for the presidency.

There are many valid reasons for opposing Obama. Mine may be different from those of some of you. It is important to attack Obama for what he does, not for what he says. Obama operates through duplicity, deception, and deceit. The things he says are often lies to neutralize his base in the Democratic Party. Obama ran as a peace candidate, at least regarding Iraq. In reality, Obama is a warmonger – a bigger and more clever warmonger than any neocon. During his presidency, he has almost always had more combat troops in the field than Bush and Cheney ever did. The Iraq war goes on. The Afghan war grows more and more tragic. Obama has started a third war, a whole new war with Pakistan, a large nation with many times the population of Iraq, and which really does have nuclear weapons. Obama could order an attack on Iran at any time. There are now US military operations in Yemen, Somalia, and virtually all of the countries surrounding Iran. Obama has destroyed the peace movement that once protested these things.Obama has refused to produce a birth certificate, and has fought all attempts to open the files. We must conclude by now that he is unable to show where he was born. This means that he can easily be blackmailed – blackmailed by intelligence agencies, or by cliques of rich bankers, or by cabals of generals, or by other forces. This situation is by itself an intolerable threat to national security. If the president can be blackmailed, then our country becomes a helpless plaything of dark forces and enemies at home and abroad. If Obama cannot prove his qualifications, he must leave the White House for the good of the country. Nor are birthplace and citizenship the only issues. The convictions of Rezko and Blagojevich suggest that Obama can be blackmailed for past corruption. Nor should we forget the explosive allegations about Obama’s personal life which we can read about in any supermarket checkout line.

The Constitution is not a delicatessen. You cannot pick the parts you like and ignore the rest. Leftists and progressives who opposed Bush and Cheney on valid constitutional grounds cannot now pretend that the natural born citizen clause is quaint, irrelevant, or taboo. Those who raised this issue are no longer a voice crying in the wilderness. According to published reports (such as the “Ulsterman” emails), Obama’s behavior has become increasingly erratic, indicating that he may be suffering a mental breakdown as his messianic charisma dissolves with defeat at the polls. Institutional forces are reportedly considering whether Obama should be removed from office under the provisions of the 25th amendment. It is now responsibility of all of us to work for a constructive solution to the present constitutional crisis. This must start by dumping Obama.[/break1]net/2010/10/22/address-to-anti-obama-rally/]xxxhttp://tarpley.net/2010/10/22/addres ... ama-rally/

Webster Griffin Tarpley

Webster Griffin Tarpley – one of the most incisive critics of Anglo-American hegemony. As an activist historian he is best known for his book – George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography (1992), a masterpiece of research which is still a must read. He is a 9/11 Truth Scholar and activist; AB Princeton 1966, summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa; Fulbright Scholar at University of Turin, Italy; and MA in humanities from Skidmore College. He is fluent in Italian, German, French, Latin and Russian. A decades-long expert on international terrorism, his 1978 study for the Italian parliament “Chi ha ucciso Aldo Moro?” (Who Killed Aldo Moro?) broke open the ownership of the “Red Brigades” by NATO’s clandestine “stay-behind” networks.[/break1]net/biography/]xxxhttp://tarpley.net/biography/

His photo is there. I'll have to see if I can find him on Phil's video. With that crowd, I don't know if I'll be able to pick him out.

Foggy

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Foggy » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:15 pm

I count at least 1 million birfers at the rally.Well, OK, so 999,975 of them don't actually appear in the pictures. They still count.They're birfers, kids. They had some serious trouble finding the rally.The ones who finally managed to put on their shoes, that is.

TollandRCR

Phil Berg in the News

Post by TollandRCR » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:26 pm

http://sig.graphicsfactory.com/Hallowee ... /l.gifThat is so good that I had to repeat it, with the caption written by the Berg himself:"This is the most important rally in history as Obama is an imposter, a fraud, a phony and Obama has put forth the greatest 'hoax' in the history of our country, over 234 years."

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

DaveMuckey

Phil Berg in the News

Post by DaveMuckey » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:26 pm

Isn't 9/11 Truth Scholar an oxymoron?

Muck Or just the last part?

neonzx

Phil Berg in the News

Post by neonzx » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:39 pm

That is so good that I had to repeat it, with the caption written by the Berg himself:[highlight]"This is the most important rally in history[/highlight] as Obama is an imposter, a fraud, a phony and Obama has put forth the greatest 'hoax' in the history of our country, over 234 years."I think I hear the ghost of MLK Jr. snickering.

milspec

Phil Berg in the News

Post by milspec » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:50 pm

Were are the aerial shots or even satellite photos, a million plus would be impressive, maybe visible from orbit. :lol:

rajah

Phil Berg in the News

Post by rajah » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:15 pm

Berg told WND that though the crowd, which he estimated at a couple of hundred, was smaller than anticipated, he still considered the event a success – in part, because of what he hopes it will inspire.Fromhttp://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=219109Regards ........Dick

mimi

Phil Berg in the News

Post by mimi » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:23 pm

Berg told WND that though the crowd, which he estimated at a couple of hundred, was smaller than anticipated, he still considered the event a success – in part, because of what he hopes it will inspire.Fromhttp://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=219109Regards ........DickLook at the photo they used. Creative? Nope. Just pathetic.http://www.wnd.com/images/101023eligibilityrally.JPG"My goal is to have a peaceful revolution before something worse breaks out," Berg said. "The sooner the better."Foggy might luvs ya, Phil. But I think you're a POS. http://www.wnd.com/images/101023eligibilityrally3.JPG

RTH10260

Phil Berg in the News

Post by RTH10260 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:50 pm

Didn't Phil Berg want everyone to bring their long form b.c. along and present them to the public ? How many have been verified ?

TollandRCR

Phil Berg in the News

Post by TollandRCR » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:09 pm

http://www.wnd.com/images/101023eligibi ... y3.JPGPoor lady did fine with the letters on the stencil card but picked the wrong one for punctuation.

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

Reality Check

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Reality Check » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:18 pm

I am claiming victory with my prediction of 20 and anyone who disagrees is itching for a fight. [-X

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

richRocket

Phil Berg in the News

Post by richRocket » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:48 pm

"...which he estimated at a couple of hundred"so the 12 people I counted became several hundredwhat a great rally, Berferstan Forever!

Highlands

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Highlands » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:21 pm

"...which he estimated at a couple of hundred"so the 12 people I counted became several hundredwhat a great rally, Berferstan Forever!Thanks for taking one for the team, rich! Extra Soros bucks from HQ on your next paycheck. :-bd Any pics? :D

If you took out all of the blood vessels in your body and lined them up, you would be dead. #science

Loren

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Loren » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:03 pm

Video of the Rally!Part 1:Part 2:

Loren

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Loren » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:14 pm

Video of Webster Tarpley at the rally:

Loren

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Loren » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:19 pm

WND writes "Berg told WND that though the crowd, which he estimated at a couple of hundred..."At around the 2:30 mark of video 1, the camera does a 360-degree pan. You can't see everyone from a single POV, but I'd estimate the entire crowd at about 60.And that includes a lot of people standing around who it's hard to tell if they're there for the rally, versus just passers-by pausing to see what the hubbub is about. If there's a later pan shot, they can be compared to see if the size or composition of the crowd changes.

Loren

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Loren » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:33 am

More video!And as if they want to drive home the fact that they're conspiracy theorists:This last video makes mention at the end that the Mall is also hosting a science expo this weekend. The videographer is weirdly dismissive of science (saying people are more interested in "Star Trek" than the US Constitution), but I think this deserves to be taken into consideration when gauging the crowd.

mimi

Phil Berg in the News

Post by mimi » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:46 am

http://www.wnd.com/images/101023eligibi ... y3.JPGPoor lady did fine with the letters on the stencil card but picked the wrong one for punctuation.According to dr.kate, that's Nancy NN or something like that. I don't know who Nancy is?

mimi

Phil Berg in the News

Post by mimi » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:09 am

In that last video about the chemtrails he says Poker Face is playing. I guess Berg did have the Anti-Semitic band play for his Birfoon Parade. Any way you look at it, epic fail. :-bd Like always, Phil.

Return to “Phil Berg”