Phil Berg in the News

mimi

Phil Berg in the News

Post by mimi » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:12 am

Some of the signs in this one:ETA: The ADL post on the band: Hutaree Militia Was a Fan of Anti-Government Band Poker FacePosted: April 9, 2010[/break1]adl.org/main_Extremism/poker_face_anti_government.htm]http://www.adl.org/main_Extremism/poker ... rnment.htmexcerpts:It is no surprise that the Hutaree Militia would use a Poker Face song on their Web site. The band has written numerous songs with anti-government lyrics and has also promoted anti-government conspiracy theories. On its latest album Peace or War, released in late 2009, one song in particular "Losing My Mind" stands out for its violent tone. The first stanza proclaims that "its [sic] time to hunt" bankers, judges, lawyers and officials and then declares, "Now you know we've got our eyes on you, so you better do things right; or we'll hang you from the highest trees, while we party thru the night." The second stanza is equally disturbing. It announces that "now it's time to repatriate all the slave wagers invading our homeland," and adds, "Then lets [sic] execute traitors who've been setting up the Global plan; now they're trying to take our guns away, so we have no means to fight…." Another song on the album, "It's Not What You Say," begins with the lines, "Rise up! Rise Up! Militias throughout the world; it's time to end The Order's globalist plans."* I am always amazaed at how many roads lead back to one of the largest if not THEE largest scam ever played on humanity... Yes that right... the HOLOHAUX aka holocaust. 1985 and 1988 Ernst Zundel [Holocaust denier] DESTROYED the Myth known as the cult of holohauzianity. In a canadien court of law, Ernst zundel took on the biggest frauds in the SHOAH Industry, and showed them to be the frauds that they were. Names like Raoul Hilberg and Vrba. And several other parasites known to infest this worldly sham. Wake up people, You are being played for fools for you LACK KNOWLEDGE.Another post about them:[/break1]com/blog1/2010/04/18/public-relations-funnies-with-poker-face/]http://dickdestiny.com/blog1/2010/04/18 ... oker-face/Good job, Phil.Here's the YouTube user's account:[/break1]youtube.com/user/markyoung12#p/u/]http://www.youtube.com/user/markyoung12#p/u/

Foggy

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Foggy » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:48 am

Jeez, Phil.You are the worst public speaker EVAR. You freakin' LEFT YOUR NOTES AT HOME?For the "most important rally in history"? You forgot to bring your notes and had to "wing it"?That was pathetic. That was almost sad. He keeps saying "two years of investigation," but he hasn't got anything he didn't have in Aug. 2008.He says Congress is on the brink of treason for the electoral vote ... almost two years ago. Yeah, we're getting closer every day to the day when all 535 members of Congress are charged with treason. He haz a plan, for after President Obama is removed and rioting breaks out all over the country. He'll gather all the country's religious leaders and political leaders and ask them, "What are you doing?" Then they'll stop rioting. Great plan.When I was 18 and getting ready to graduate high school, everything was counter-culture this, counter-protest that. So us hippy freaks held a "Counter Prom" not far from that site, at the Washington Monument, with about 5 garage bands from our high school in suburban Maryland. I played percussion instruments about as well as the dude with the bongo. In other words, I sucked, but I had the van to carry all our equipment, so they let me on the stage and hoped to drown me out. But we had a WAY more professional band and a much bigger crowd than that. The freakin' Poker Face band, they SUCK at music, not just as Earthlings. They were right about the chemtrails, though. You could see 'em. :roll:

... and how does that make you feel?
What is it you're trying to say?
:think:

Loren

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Loren » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:33 am

They were right about the chemtrails, though. You could see 'em. :roll:You can see contrails. In case you're not familiar with the conspiracist lingo:

[/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_ ... acy_theory

The chemtrail conspiracy theory holds that some contrails are actually chemical or biological agents deliberately sprayed at high altitudes for a purpose undisclosed to the general public. Versions of the chemtrail conspiracy theory circulating on the internet and radio talk shows theorize that the activity is directed by government officials...Believers of this theory speculate that the purpose of the chemical release may be for global dimming, population control, weather control, or biological warfare/chemical warfare and claim that these trails are causing respiratory illnesses and other health problems.

Loren

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Loren » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:37 am

mimi

Phil Berg in the News

Post by mimi » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:00 am

Thanks, Loren! That last video is fun. (I didn't watch the others yet.) The last video is the Q&A part of the rally.At the very beginning of that last video, Berg suggests that birfers get signs and stand on busy intersection. From the WND artlice:Berg told WND that though the crowd, which he estimated at a couple of hundred, was smaller than anticipated, he still considered the event a success – in part, because of what he hopes it will inspire."The feedback we received was that the attendees are going to go back and spread the word," he said. "Groups of six or so are planning to get together at intersections with signs that read, 'Where's the birth certificate?' At rush hour, those six people can get the message out to thousands."[/break1]wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=219109]http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.vi ... 09Feedback? :lol:He also gives the Birfoons a lesson on 'standing'. A lot of questions about standing. At the very end it's revealed that Rev. Ron McRae, of the Hatriot Street Preachers, was in DC, but did not show for the rally. Remember him? He's the Pennsylvania preacher who had the guy go interview Sarah. Also, I suspect that guy with the flag is hurting today. :twisted: You know he's in pain today.

realist

Phil Berg in the News

Post by realist » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:06 am

At the very end it's revealed that Rev. Ron McRae, of the Hatriot Street Preachers, was in DC, but did not show for the rally. Remember him? He's the Pennsylvania preacher who had the guy go interview Sarah.Nor did Jerome (or Jerry as Berg calls him) attend.More epic fail. :lol:

ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

Reality Check

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Reality Check » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:09 am

I felt sorry for the dude holding the flags in the wind. Couldn't Berg afford a simple flagpole base?

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Loren

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Loren » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:09 am

Thanks, Loren! That last video is fun. (I didn't watch the others yet.) The last video is the Q&A part of the rally.One of the last Q&A bits offers up another shot of conspiracism. At about the 8:00 mark:"From my point of view, I know that Obama could have never gotten to the place where he is save that it would have been by, y'know, produced by the Bilderberg Group and the CFR which are the shadow government of America."CFR = Council on Foreign RelationsAt the very end it's revealed that Rev. Ron McRae, of the Hatriot Street Preachers, was in DC, but did not show for the rally. Remember him? He's the Pennsylvania preacher who had the guy go interview Sarah.Did I ever point out that McRae and Berg had been in contact before McRae made his infamous phonecall? And that as soon as McRae got off the phone with Kenya, he immediately dialed Berg?

TollandRCR

Phil Berg in the News

Post by TollandRCR » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:12 am

They were right about the chemtrails, though. You could see 'em. :roll:You can see contrails. In case you're not familiar with the conspiracist lingo:Foggy was making an inside joke. :roll: The chemtrails conspiracy theory is all over [link]PJ,http://www.politijab.com/phpBB3/viewtop ... ils#p26273[/link] (April 28, 2009) and [link]TFB,viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1375&p=33015&hilit ... ils#p33015[/link] (May 20, 2009, transported to TFB). Some of us sometimes hope they are real when they are reported over things like Berg's "Most important rally in history."

Edit: With our focus yesterday on the most important rally in history, it looks like most of us missed an even more important event: the premiere in Atlanta of [link]What In The World Are They Spraying?,http://www.atlantapremiere.com/[/link] by G. Edward Griffin. The trailers tell the whole story of how the human race is being damaged or destroyed, along with our capacity to grow our own food.

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

realist

Phil Berg in the News

Post by realist » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:15 am

Phil tells the "crowd," to rousing applause (okay, 3 people cheered and clapped :lol: ) that he is taking his super-sekrit qui tam (False Claims Act) case to the Supreme Court, and informs them that "STANDING" is not an issue in the case.He has not yet done so. I don't know the deadlines involved, but here is the docket from the D.C. Court from the judgment forward. I'm sure someone here can tell us the deadline for filing so the birther calendar can be updated and we can watch in breathless anticipation for the results of his quest.06/30/2010 Open Document PER CURIAM JUDGMENT filed [1252747] (without memorandum) that the district court's orders filed June 9, 2009, and September 21, 2009, be affirmed (SEE JUDGMENT FOR DETAILS), withholding issuance of the mandate. Before Judges: Rogers, Garland and Brown. [09-5362]07/14/2010 Open Document PETITION filed [1255291] by Appellant Philip J. Berg, Esquire for rehearing en banc. [Service Date: 07/14/2010 by email] Pages: 11-15. [09-5362]09/20/2010 Open Document PER CURIAM ORDER, En Banc, filed [1266812] denying petition for rehearing en banc [1255291-2] Before Judges: Sentelle, Ginsburg, Henderson, Rogers, Tatel, Garland, Brown, Griffith and Kavanaugh. [09-5362]10/06/2010 MANDATE ISSUED to Clerk, District Court [09-5362]

ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

Reality Check

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Reality Check » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:19 am

10/06/2010 MANDATE ISSUED to Clerk, District Court [09-5362]So he has 90 days from that date to file?

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Loren

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Loren » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:25 am

A couple of minutes into video 5, a woman asks Berg about [/break1]wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=218777]this WND article about Ayers and Dohrn. Berg cuts her off and doesn't answer the question, and instead turns the mike over to Tarpley.Tarpley then says that Weather Underground was actually agents of the intelligence community, designed to discredit and defeat the peace community.

milspec

Phil Berg in the News

Post by milspec » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:30 am

I felt sorry for the dude holding the flags in the wind. Couldn't Berg afford a simple flagpole base?Considering the outfit he is wearing and the company he is keeping, the flag in the wind is the least to feel sorry for him about.

mimi

Phil Berg in the News

Post by mimi » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:33 am

I never realized what a whore Phil Berg is. I mean he has [link]John Maffei,viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2217&start=150#p181450[/link] produce his promotional video, and the [link]band,viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2217&start=200#p182420[/link], [link]poker face,viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2217&start=175#p182294[/link], perform.WTF is that about?Well, being that he was in contact with [link]Ron,http://barthsnotes.wordpress.com/2009/0 ... er-bishop/[/link] [link]McRae,http://www.streetpreachersfellowship.co ... p_news.asp[/link], I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.BTW, McRae's daughter is still hurting. She has a website where she asks "When will justice ever come knocking on my parents door?" That was just posted in July. What a POS he is.

mimi

Phil Berg in the News

Post by mimi » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:52 am

Webster Tarpley:That same month, I was with Phil Berg at the Supreme Court when he filed papers for the first legal action attempting to expose Obama’s lack of qualification for the presidency.Literally? Why hadn't I heard of this guy?

Foggy

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Foggy » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:31 am

Webster Tarpley:That same month, I was with Phil Berg at the Supreme Court when he filed papers for the first legal action attempting to expose Obama’s lack of qualification for the presidency.Literally? Why hadn't I heard of this guy?Because he's full of crap. Phil didn't go to the Supreme Court in August '08 to file his first legal action, because he filed that in Philly in the federal district court. That was just one of many outright lies by Tarpley, who seemed to be way too far left for the birther crowd.

... and how does that make you feel?
What is it you're trying to say?
:think:

mimi

Phil Berg in the News

Post by mimi » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:26 pm

Don'tcha know the President left town because of the Big Birfoon Parade?OBAMA RUNS OUT OF TOWN BECAUSE PHIL BERG AND THE PEOPLE ARE ON HIS ASS[/break1]blogspot.com/2010/10/obama-runs-out-of-town-because-phil.html]xxxhttp://obamaissellingamerciatoislam. ... -phil.html

rikker

Phil Berg in the News

Post by rikker » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:44 pm

An intimate little gathering of birthers occurred in the baroque confines of downtown Washington today. The rally was led by the ubiquitous Phil Berg, who demanded that Grandma Sarah stick to her original story, as mistranslated by his operative--Ron McCrae. Berg discounted the elderly woman's testimony about Barack Obama Jr's Hawaiian birth, claiming that "Obama Jr. must have GOTTEN to her" during the course of the interview. When asked why he doesn't ask for donations to bring Mrs. Obama to America in person, Berg replied "We already have a translation of her testimony by a bonafide minister who's on my side. Why do we need her actual testimony?"Berg's big news was that he'd finally received Obama's Indonesian adoption papers from a very frightened anonymous source going by the pseudonym Koyaan. Koyaan was clearly afraid for his life. But he stepped up and named the Indonesian official he'd bribed to obtain the original adoption papers, complete with an inked footprint of the seven year old Obama (nee Soetoro). Berg challenged Obama to match his actual footprint with the footprint from the adoption papers and, anticipating antipathy from the president, declared him guilty of usurpation as well as overstaying his visa. Berg called for Obama to be caned.Although casual observers estimated Berg's crowd at about 18 people, Berg dismissed this estimate as "defeatism" and offered "two million" as a more reasonable estimate of attendance. "This is biggest fraud in the history of the republic. I am the Umbrella for a host of complaints against Obama. Do you think only 18 people care about this? Pishhhhhh!!! There MUST have been at least two million people there. Our voices will not go unheard!!!"Afterwards, Berg was served with a subpeona by Orly Taitz and a Notice of Eviction by his mortgagor. Berg observed that Obama must have "gotten" to them. "This is just another attempt to silence me."

brygenon

Phil Berg in the News

Post by brygenon » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:54 pm

10/06/2010 MANDATE ISSUED to Clerk, District Court [09-5362]So he has 90 days from that date to file?According to Court Rule 13.3:The time to file a petition for a writ of certiorari runs from the date of entry of the judgment or order sought to be reviewed, and not from the issuance date of the mandate (or its equivalent under local practice). But if a petition for rehearing is timely filed in the lower court by any party, or if the lower court appropriately entertains an untimely petition for rehearing or sua sponte considers rehearing, the time to file the petition for a writ of certiorari for all parties (whether or not they requested rehearing or joined in the petition for rehearing) runs from the date of the denial of rehearing or, if rehearing is granted, the subsequent entry of judgment.[/break1]supremecourt.gov/ctrules/2010RulesoftheCourt.pdf]http://www.supremecourt.gov/ctrules/201 ... eCourt.pdfThe per curiam order denying rehearing en banc was docketed on 20 Sept 2010, so the deadline for a petition for certiorari is 90 days after, which is 19 Dec 2010.

raicha

Phil Berg in the News

Post by raicha » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:58 pm

There MUST have been at least two million people there. Our voices will not go unheard!!!"Berg's rally is yet more evidence that birther lawyers continually confuse the voices of millions of people with the voices in their heads.Oh yes, they are gaining traction every day! The polls say so!

raicha

Phil Berg in the News

Post by raicha » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:01 pm

Kreep makes some stunning new information about Sara Obama and Obama's BC and leads to more crediblity to the issue.Yes, but unfortunately for him, the credibility "leads" Obama's side of the story.

qwertyman

Phil Berg in the News

Post by qwertyman » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:09 pm

New video of Gary Kreep about Obama. Kreep makes some stunning new information about Sara Obama and Obama's BC and leads to more crediblity to the issue.[/break1]youtube.com/watch?v=CZhbjzPTrr8] original unedited audio is on youtube. Those people are outright lying when they claim that Sarah Obama was saying "I know what I'm saying, and I know Obama was born in Kenya." That never happened in the interview.

mimi

Phil Berg in the News

Post by mimi » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:57 pm

Apparently the audio in which everyone has heard including Obots is of very poor quality. However, even in listening to the audio, you can tell there is alot of crosstalk going on in the background after Sara Obama has said the incriminating remark. According to the priests who conducted the interview and a couple of independent investigators who were familiar with language dilect, Sara Obama's claim was that she was present during Obama Jr. birth in Kenya in 1961 and that she stands by that claim. Others tried to coach her into sayng that Obama was born in Hawaii but Sara Obama stood by her original claim.Priests? I'm not wasting my time.

Return to “Phil Berg”