Phil Berg in the News

Foggy

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Foggy » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:03 pm

Do you seriously expect us to fall for that nonsense, jy1977?Here's the bottom line: If any birther really, honestly, actually believed that Sarah Obama saw the president born in Mombasa, Kenya, they'd fly her to the U.S. and put her at the microphone for one of Phil Berg's birther gatherings.They'd hire an official Luo interpreter. They'd have her sign a translated affidavit.If the story is true, they have an eyewitness, who's still alive, and can testify in court. It's crucial to establish her testimony and preserve it.But they have done none of those things. Not one. They're perfectly happy to rely on the tape that is inadmissible hearsay and can never be played in a court of law.Because they know it's a lie. They know that McRae and "Shuhubia" tried to trick an 87 year old, illiterate and impoverished woman into selling out her own step-grandson, and it didn't work.

... and how does that make you feel?
What is it you are trying to say?
:think:

Loren

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Loren » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:03 pm

The original unedited audio is on youtube. Those people are outright lying when they claim that Sarah Obama was saying "I know what I'm saying, and I know Obama was born in Kenya." That never happened in the interview.Exactly. That's why Corsi and Kreep are now claiming that it was said in Sarah's own language, and not in English. That way, they can rely on the supposed translation of Corsi's two anonymous translators, and bypass the fact that it's never said in English.What it *doesn't* explain, of course, is why "Shuhubia" would sit there and listen to Sarah supposedly make repeated objections to the translation, and never point that out on the tape.

Loren

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Loren » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:08 pm

New video of Gary Kreep about Obama. Kreep makes some stunning new information about Sara Obama and Obama's BC and leads to more crediblity to the issue.

[/break1]youtube.com/watch?v=CZhbjzPTrr8] about 2:30:

Gary Kreep: "First of all, Certification of Live Birth according to Hawaiian law is meaningless. There is actually pamphlets that the state of Hawaii has distributed in which it says the Certification of Live Birth is not valid for any purpose in the state of Hawaii. This is a pamphlet that goes back several years..."

What the f*** is Kreep talking about?

And what about his claim that John Charlton has a letter from Hawaii where Hawaii affirms that they never issued any document to Obama? When did Charlton ever say anything of the sort?

kate520

Phil Berg in the News

Post by kate520 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:11 pm

Ya know, JY, there were all kinds of articles written during the Bush years about Barbara Bush's real father being Aleister Crowley, the black [link]magician,http://www.informationliberation.com/index.php?id=16683[/link]. Even [link]Rense,http://www.rense.com/general77/acrow.htm[/link] got in on the action. While I am mighty tempted to believe it, because I hate the Bush crime family and think that Barbara does look like Crowley, I don't.I don't believe Sarah, either.

DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Sterngard Friegen

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:13 pm

Apparently the audio in which everyone has heard including Obots is of very poor quality. However, even in listening to the audio, you can tell there is alot of crosstalk going on in the background after Sara Obama has said the incriminating remark. According to the priests who conducted the interview and a couple of independent investigators who were familiar with language dilect, Sara Obama's claim was that she was present during Obama Jr. birth in Kenya in 1961 and that she stands by that claim. Others tried to coach her into sayng that Obama was born in Hawaii but Sara Obama stood by her original claim.Because jy is a member here we clerarly can't call him a liar. :^o But are we allowed to say
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Not saying, it, understand. Just asking for some clarification. :- 8>

Reality Check

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Reality Check » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:17 pm

Profanity Warning

This is the same f**king sh|t that Berg filed with "his" Hollister case. Remember Berg included a copy of the Department of Hawaiian Homelands brochure that says a COLB alone is not sufficient to establish blood quantum required for participation in the Hawaiian Homelands program. It does not say that the COLB is not valid for establishing place of birth. How many times are these assholes going bring up the same sh|t? Kreep is a lying fu&&ker.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

brygenon

Phil Berg in the News

Post by brygenon » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:25 pm

Apparently the audio in which everyone has heard including Obots is of very poor quality. However, even in listening to the audio, you can tell there is alot of crosstalk going on in the background after Sara Obama has said the incriminating remark. According to the priests who conducted the interview and a couple of independent investigators who were familiar with language dilect, Sara Obama's claim was that she was present during Obama Jr. birth in Kenya in 1961 and that she stands by that claim. Others tried to coach her into sayng that Obama was born in Hawaii but Sara Obama stood by her original claim.A listen to [link]the recording,http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2009/03/ ... ma-speaks/[/link] immediately debunks that. There's a misunderstanding of one question, whether Sarah Obama was present when Barack Obama was born, but it's corrected when the next question directly asks if Obama was born in Mombasa. There's not time for anyone to coach Sarah Obama or the translator to change their answers. When asked where Obama was born, the translator says, "Sir, she says he was born in Hawaii". They quickly clear up the misunderstanding: Sarah Obama was present in the village in Kenya, when Obama was born in Hawaii.One thing the recording clearly proves is that "Bishop" Ron McRae is lying scum. He pretends to be a friend praying for Obama and the family, but really he's trying to trick them into saying something the can use against Obama.

Reality Check

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Reality Check » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:30 pm

jy1977

How about that big rally Berg had yesterday that you wanted me to push on my show? How many attended? Was it 1,000,000? 100,000? 10,000? 1,000? 100? 20?

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

nbc

Phil Berg in the News

Post by nbc » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:32 pm

Because jy is a member here we clerarly can't call him a liar. :^o But are we allowed to sayIs membership the standard as to how we refer to people?

Sterngard Friegen

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:40 pm

Because jy is a member here we clerarly can't call him a liar. :^o But are we allowed to sayIs membership the standard as to how we refer to people?It means we sometimes have to pull our punches. (Sharon Meroni, the perennial bearer of false witness, who was here for a short period of time, comes to mind.) So, I believe the answer is "yes."

Foggy

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Foggy » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:43 pm

Is membership the standard as to how we refer to people?
 ! Message from: Foggy
Yes, though I'm having a lot of trouble with this rule. The rule is, DO NOT INSULT A PARTICIPATING MEMBER OF THE BOARD.I do not want to be the disciplinarian. On the other hand, I will not allow either PJ or Fogbow to descend into flame wars.I just issued a board warning to Noz. I'm going to have to start issuing board warnings to other people if the insulting comments don't stop.There's a difference between saying "Your argument is stupid" and "You're stupid."Orly doesn't count; she's not posting here. If she starts to post, you can get some practice saying that her arguments are stupid without saying she's stupid.

Sterngard Friegen

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:49 pm

It's good to know, from Pappy's post, that I guessed that one right.(Of course, even a stopped clock is right 3 times a day. Or is that 5 times a day?)

ducktape

Phil Berg in the News

Post by ducktape » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:10 pm

The rule is, DO NOT INSULT A PARTICIPATING MEMBER OF THE BOARD......Orly doesn't count; she's not posting here. If she starts to post, you can get some practice saying that her arguments are stupid without saying she's stupid.Yes, rooster. But but but ...
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
... courtesy is a slippery slope ... I'm just saying ...

Sterngard Friegen

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:16 pm

Ducky - Orly Taitz is sui generis. Even she will admit that in this time of the gravest konstitutional krisis this nation has ever known -- the rules do not apply to her!

rikker

Phil Berg in the News

Post by rikker » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:26 pm

Others tried to coach her into sayng that Obama was born in Hawaii but Sara Obama stood by her original claim.I know, right? It's ALWAYS something. You get a guy who claims to be an expert in Swahili as a translator. He gets there and the woman speaks Luo, not Swahili. Does that stop him? NOPE!!! He gets to translating into English, rumbling and stumbling and bumbling along, with Bishop McCrae on the other end of the phone. He gets to the MEAT of the conversation--the part that proves Obama's white mother traveled to Kenya without a U.S. passport (and left Obama's ancestral village for the 350 mile journey over dirt roads to Mombasa, Tanzania while in labor)--and all of a sudden Obama's step grandmother gets INTERRUPTED by OTHERS.Did she stand by her original Luotic mumble to the Swahili translator? Soitainly! Phil would NEVER redact a tape proving the contrary!!!I say this: Lets all chip in and help Phil Boig bring the good Granny Obama BACK to the United States to testify in POISON.Do you think Phil will object? Does Phil REALLY want Granny Obama to testify about her whereabouts on 08/04/61 under oath? Or does he think that two-party, mis-translated hearsay will suffice?Methinks the latter. Soitainly there are enough stupid boifers around who don't realize sheis about American Rules of Evidence, enough suckers to contribute money to..... pay off back taxes, $20K court sanctions, and back mortgage payments. I enjoy watching stupid people get rooked by the Boig's and the Taint's and the Sammy Korir's of de woild.

rikker

Phil Berg in the News

Post by rikker » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:37 pm

Yes, though I'm having a lot of trouble with this rule.The rule is, DO NOT INSULT A PARTICIPATING MEMBER OF THE BOARD.I do not want to be the disciplinarian. On the other hand, I will not allow either PJ or Fogbow to descend into flame wars.I just issued a board warning to Noz. I'm going to have to start issuing board warnings to other people if the insulting comments don't stop.There's a difference between saying "Your argument is stupid" and "You're stupid."Orly doesn't count; she's not posting here. If she starts to post, you can get some practice saying that her arguments are stupid without saying she's stupid.It's always possible to eviscerate birfer arguments without descending into ad hominism. (See above) Birfers don't really understand sarcasm or irony, so feel free to use those two weapons as you will!! You'll find a lot of them will actually AGREE with you!!! (Again, see above. JY1977 will cut and paste that to boifer sites as proof of rikker's subtle knowledge of Obama's ineligibility).

raicha

Phil Berg in the News

Post by raicha » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:50 pm

JY, each birther lawyer believes that they, and only they, are the real legal authority on all things Obama-birth related. None of them plays well with the others. Some of them are suing others. Two of them have been admonished by federal district court judges and advised to take it outside.They can't stand each other and won't support each other.Which makes some people wonder: if these "Constitutional attorneys" can't agree, even though they are all on the same "side", then just how valid are these arguments anyway?

Addie

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Addie » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:51 pm

:lol: ... courtesy is a slippery slope ... I'm just saying ...

¡Qué vergüenza!

DaveMuckey

Phil Berg in the News

Post by DaveMuckey » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:52 pm

jy1977

How about that big rally Berg had yesterday that you wanted me to push on my show? How many attended? Was it 1,000,000? 100,000? 10,000? 1,000? 100? 20?A million = anything >1. I saw that in the Birfer Dictionary

Highlands

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Highlands » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:32 pm

To get a million attendees would have been momumental undertaking of enormous cost. Still, I would like to a rally where all of the birther attornies could get together.There's not a hall anywhere big enough to house all of those egos. [-X

If you took out all of the blood vessels in your body and lined them up, you would be dead. #science

kate520

Phil Berg in the News

Post by kate520 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:48 pm

Ducky, you slay me sometimes.

DEFEND DEMOCRACY

TollandRCR

Phil Berg in the News

Post by TollandRCR » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:57 pm

To get a million attendees would have been monumental undertaking of enormous cost. Still, I would like to a rally where all of the birther attornies could get together.There's not a hall anywhere big enough to house all of those egos. [-XLinda McMahon and her former organization, World Wrestling Entertainment, could accommodate all Birfer attorneys in a 20' x 20' steel cage, properly equipped with 2" x 4" lumber, rebar, kurling stones to throw, banana peels, and super glue to hold downed competitors to the cement floor of the cage. Her minions could supply steroids to give everyone an equal chance. Last one standing would earn the right to have their brief read by Danny Bickell. If the match were at Foxwoods, I might even buy a ticket, although I think the starting price would be around $2,500.

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

Foggy

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Foggy » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:58 pm

You would think that if Phil Berg had planned his rally for months, that Corsi and the priest would have DEFINITELY shown up. I wonder why Mario Apuzzo and Charles Kerchner did not attend? They only live a few hours away from Washington.Jeez, I wonder why those folks didn't want to be associated with Phil's epic fail?Can you even imagine a reason? ;;)

Return to “Phil Berg”