Phil Berg in the News

mimi

Phil Berg in the News

Post by mimi » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:24 am

His abc Nightline Twittercast performance. It's in 4 parts. They don't come up in order. I didn't watch it all. Both sides were terrible. [/break1]go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=8302877]http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=8302877

LM K

Phil Berg in the News

Post by LM K » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:25 am

Actually, I found the twittercasts to be hilarious. Vicky Maybrey actually snickers in parts 2 and 4. She nails Berg. The 2nd guest, Ron Jacobs, is merciless towards Berg and rips Berg a new one. Jacobs doesn't let up. Berg gets quite frustrated by the end of part 4 (and, to be fair, by part 4, Jacobs makes it very hard for Berg to complete a sentence). Maybrey doesn't let Berg plug his site at the end of the interview...she cut him off. She did give his website address at the beginning of part 1.By the middle of part 2, Berg gets that "oh, fuck" look, and his face is quite red by part 4. Berg is pissed that Jacob has done more research than he (Berg) has. Berg is completely unable to articulate his case. He can't remember important sections of his own case, because "I don't have the info in front of me." Berg finally resorts to the basic birfer backup statement "You just don't want to hear the truth."Taitz wasn't mentioned in the twittercast, but the Crazy Eileen clip is shown.

Paul Lentz

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Paul Lentz » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:55 am

My favorite exchange comes from part #3 (paraphrased):Berg: I've got 3 cases pending in the federal courts.Jacobs: Yeah, and I've got a raffle ticket pending, so?

The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16

Sterngard Friegen

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:42 am

My favorite exchange comes from part #3 (paraphrased):Berg: I've got 3 cases pending in the federal courts.Jacobs: Yeah, and I've got a raffle ticket pending, so? The difference is your pending raffle ticket has some value.

Jill Christie

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Jill Christie » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:32 pm

thanks so much for posting these clips...Jacobs really ripped ole Phil a new one !!!!!!!!

Loren

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Loren » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:21 pm

I finally watched this, and I gotta say that Jacobs annoyed the heck out of me. He's overly combative and insulting, and he kept interrupting the host when she was asking good questions of Berg. I wanted to hear Berg's answer for 'Why would his mother go to Kenya?', for instance.

LM K

Phil Berg in the News

Post by LM K » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:43 pm

I finally watched this, and I gotta say that Jacobs annoyed the heck out of me. He's overly combative and insulting, and he kept interrupting the host when she was asking good questions of Berg. I wanted to hear Berg's answer for 'Why would his mother go to Kenya?', for instance.I do wish Jacobs would have let Berg speak. But I completely understand Jacobs "passion". Berg is a LPOS. And Jacobs wanted to make certain that everyone knew it.Those of us who know Berg already know Berg's answers. But non-birfers would not. I wish Jacobs would have been a little less on the offense.

June bug

Phil Berg in the News

Post by June bug » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:18 pm

I agree, you two. I thought Jacobs did actual harm - his attitude made Berg seem somewhat reasonable!

LM K

Phil Berg in the News

Post by LM K » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:28 pm

I don't think Jacobs did harm...he made Berg look like a total ass. But, rudeness is rudeness and certainly Jacobs could have given Berg more time to allow Berg to hang himself.Maybrey should have reigned Jacobs in more. But I don't know if Jacobs could have been reigned in.At some point Berg should have asserted himself. But he couldn't counter Jacobs accusations. So he didn't try.

June bug

Phil Berg in the News

Post by June bug » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:42 pm

I worry that we think he looked like an ass because we understand the real issues...but someone just tuning in might be put off by Jacobs' manner and come away thinking Berg sounded reasonable.

Loren

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Loren » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:48 am

I don't think Jacobs did harm...he made Berg look like a total ass. But, rudeness is rudeness and certainly Jacobs could have given Berg more time to allow Berg to hang himself.All the best moments in the video came when Berg was able to respond, and then Jacobs pointed out the holes. Berg's asked for some specific facts, which he claims he doesn't know (and which any attorney who's been devoted to a high-profile, personally-motivated case ought to know), and Jacobs pointed out that display of ignorance. Berg tried to fall back on his pending cases, and Jacobs mocked the significance of a 'pending' case. Also when Mabrey pointed out the inherent silliness of claiming that 'Barry' was a legal name change, as opposed to an ordinary nickname like, say, "Phil."Imagine if the whole interview had gone that way. For one, I really wished Jacobs had rebutted Berg's reliance on his 'expert.'

greatkim

Phil Berg in the News

Post by greatkim » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:44 pm

InspektorSmith aka Lucas Smith FKBC IIhad this to say about Berg"1.Phils entire office space is a very small (9x9) single room in a professional building. 2.Phils office is a cluttered mess, with stacks of materials that force him to step to his chair like he is climbing into a cockpit in a plane. 3.Phils office is so hot he left the door open, while some woman eavesdropped in the hallway, as she purportedly waited for a massage4.When we got back from dinner, Phils outer building door was not even locked. Without prompting, Phil mentioned he recognized that is a problem- but, obviously he has done nothing about it. 5.Phils office could be broken into with the same ease as a locked bedroom door." 6.Phils computer equipment is not secured in his office. 7.Phil has only one client chair that I had to climb to. 8.Phil does not have an on-sight assistant 9.The assistant Phil uses is named Lisa Liberi, who I only know thru Email. 10.Orly states, with professional Private Detective findings, that Liberi was convicted of various serious crimes and sentenced to 8 years- but was allowed a suspended sentence with restitution- because she allegedly has some sort of disability." 11.Under the circumstances, I do not think Liberi has any sort of paralegal credentials 12.Like Orly, I think it is foolish to have someone involved in this endeavor who has such a shady past (Criminal convictions, Name changes, 4- Bankruptcies, SS# changes, forgeries and much more)" 15.On his website, back in the archives, Phil claims there are 2 people named Lisa Liberi, suggesting this is just a case of mistaken identity.16.The Private Detective for Orly says this is definitely the same person. 17.I was scouring Orlys website for supporting data for our project, when I inadvertently discovered what Orly calls Dossier #6 which lays out her case against Phil, using Lisa Liberi as his weak link. 18.Orly asks; why Phil would jeopardize everything by having Liberi involved & she goes further to ask if Phil might have been set-up by the opposition placing Liberi as a spy in his operation. 19.I personally know that Liberi, who I have dealt with on several occasions is not careful, and she is not thorough."20.I personally just saved Phils ass with all the new domains he needs for his billboard campaign: [/break1]obamawheresyourbirthcertificate.com]www.obamawheresyourbirthcertificate.com They did not even protect there own interests in such an important matter! Liberi said she thought the domain was already taken- very sloppy. 21.Phil is not tech-savvy, so he really depends on Liberi, who said they just dont understand these things, when she thanked me By contrast, Orly is very tech- savvy. Regardless competent people need to be in place to handle such important matters, and it appears that is not the case in Phils office."

Paul Pieniezny

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Paul Pieniezny » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:27 pm

InspektorSmith aka Lucas Smith FKBC II

had this to say about Berg

"1.Phils entire office space is a very small (9x9) single room in a professional building.

2.Phils office is a cluttered mess, with stacks of materials that force him to step to his chair like he is climbing into a cockpit in a plane.

3.Phils office is so hot he left the door open, while some woman eavesdropped in the hallway, as she purportedly waited for a massage

4.When we got back from dinner, Phils outer building door was not even locked. Without prompting, Phil mentioned he recognized that is a problem- but, obviously he has done nothing about it.

5.Phils office could be broken into with the same ease as a locked bedroom door."

OK, we get the picture. But what about the following:

6.Phils computer equipment is not secured in his office.

... unlike Orly's, which is broken into every week from Kazakhstan.

7.Phil has only one client chair that I had to climb to.

... unlike Orly, who manages to whiten the teeth of two clients ambidexterously simultaneously. And when she's a lawyer, never files on with less than forty plaintiffs as it makes the first page of the complaint look barren.

8.Phil does not have an on-sight assistant.

... unlike Orly, who has an assistant who will sell you real estate and write you in as a plaintiff on Orly latest Quo Warranto Emergency Order For Stay while whitening your teeth.

15.On his website, back in the archives, Phil claims there are 2 people named Lisa Liberi, suggesting this is just a case of mistaken identity.

16.The Private Detective for Orly says this is definitely the same person.

The same Dixon of Dock Yard who claims everyone using a name that looks like Obama or Dunham when applying for a credit card is the same person, ie the Evil 1 in the White House.

17.I was scouring Orlys website for supporting data for our project, when I inadvertently discovered what Orly calls Dossier #6 which lays out her case against Phil, using Lisa Liberi as his weak link.

And of course our professional hacker copied all that dossie (not dossier, Lucas ) onto a USB stick which he later opened at Phil's place, causing Kazakhstan to take over Phil's computer.

20.I personally just saved Phils ass with all the new domains he needs for his billboard campaign: [/break1]obamawheresyourbirthcertificate.com]http://www.obamawheresyourbirthcertificate.com They did not even protect there own interests in such an important matter! Liberi said she thought the domain was already taken- very sloppy.

For all we know Nevedomskiy was the one who had taken it. Good one, Lucas.

21.Phil is not tech-savvy, so he really depends on Liberi, who said they just dont understand these things, when she thanked me By contrast, Orly is very tech- savvy. Regardless competent people need to be in place to handle such important matters, and it appears that is not the case in Phils office."

OK, and here the joke ends of course. Either he's telling the truth about Orly, and we know what that means. Or he is not - and then Lisa Liberi and Berg must really be very incompetent. Of course, the latter seems to be the obvious choice, but think about this: Berg knew that Orly had outed a client of his AND unlike Orly, he managed to file frivolous law suits without getting an order to show cause (someone else took the blame).

iangould

Phil Berg in the News

Post by iangould » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:29 pm

."Phils office could be broken into with the same ease as a locked bedroom door."The voice of experience?

realist

Phil Berg in the News

Post by realist » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:39 pm

I like this one...12.Like Orly, I think it is foolish to have someone involved in this endeavor who has such a shady past (Criminal convictions, Name changes, 4- Bankruptcies, SS# changes, forgeries and much more)"As opposed to Orly, who has a multiple-times disbarred attorney convicted felon as a "law clerk."

ImageX 4 ImageX36

iangould

Phil Berg in the News

Post by iangould » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:46 pm

As for Orly's techsavviness: it's possible that she's marginally less incompetent than Smith who's marginally less incompetent than Berg, leading Smith to think she's a genius.

Sterngard Friegen

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:07 pm

I like this one...12.Like Orly, I think it is foolish to have someone involved in this endeavor who has such a shady past (Criminal convictions, Name changes, 4- Bankruptcies, SS# changes, forgeries and much more)"As opposed to Orly, who has a multiple-times disbarred attorney convicted felon as a "law clerk." Don't forget Larry Sinclair and Lucas Smith.

LM K

Phil Berg in the News

Post by LM K » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:17 pm

12.Like Orly, I think it is foolish to have someone involved in this endeavor who has such a shady past (Criminal convictions, Name changes, 4- Bankruptcies, SS# changes, forgeries and much more)"Says the "source" of the POSFKBC, who happens to be a convicted forger.

15.On his website, back in the archives, Phil claims there are 2 people named Lisa Liberi, suggesting this is just a case of mistaken identity.

16.The Private Detective for Orly says this is definitely the same person.

17.I was scouring Orlys website for supporting data for our project, when I inadvertently discovered what Orly calls Dossier #6 which lays out her case against Phil, using Lisa Liberi as his weak link.Is someone trying to get back into Orly's good graces? Even after outing her for soliciting false testimony and other ethical issues?

How much did Orly pay you for this, Lucas?

18.Orly asks; why Phil would jeopardize everything by having Liberi involved & she goes further to ask if Phil might have been set-up by the opposition placing Liberi as a spy in his operation.

Well, Orly's associations with at least 3 known felons have certainly given her an air of competency and good judgment! She even uses all 3 for affidavits and uses Lincoln in all ways imaginable.

20.I personally just saved Phils ass with all the new domains he needs for his billboard campaign: [/break1]obamawheresyourbirthcertificate.com]http://www.obamawheresyourbirthcertificate.com They did not even protect there own interests in such an important matter! Liberi said she thought the domain was already taken- very sloppy.The link is either wrong, or Smith's help wasn't helpful!!!

How recently were you at Berg's office, Lucas?

Looks like Berg is working on a new scam. Anything to milk the birfers!

21.Phil is not tech-savvy, so he really depends on Liberi, who said they just dont understand these things, when she thanked me By contrast, Orly is very tech- savvy. Regardless competent people need to be in place to handle such important matters, and it appears that is not the case in Phils office."Yes, Orly's technological prowess is underwhelming and left computer very unhappy. And Orly's track record for using competent people is non-existent. She isn't even competent!

Lucas, Lucas, Lucas, is Orly using you to spy on Berg? Is that your penance for earning the hatred of the birfers?

Does anyone know when Smith met with Berg? And did Smith try to sell his POSFKBC to Berg?

Smith seems to get around in the birfer legal group. I wonder what other birfer lawyers he has approached?

mimi

Phil Berg in the News

Post by mimi » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:54 am

Phil doesn't have a poopie depository? A Press Release from Phil:# PARIS FRANCE TELEVISION – Channel 24# PHILIP J. BERG, ESQ. will be on “Live”# Wednesday, November 4, 2009 – on “Focus”# Internationally Broadcast# Berg will discuss Obama “not” Constitutionally qualified to be President[/break1]com/new/press%20releases/By%20Berg/PR110309.htm]http://obamacrimes.com/new/press%20rele ... 110309.htm

2burmdad

Phil Berg in the News

Post by 2burmdad » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:19 am

Well, actually, Phil Berg was not in "the" News:The Montgomery County PA general election was held yesterday.Several judges were elected. Phil was not one of them. I believe that he had failed to advance to the ballot as a result of the primary several months ago. Perhaps there were not enough Birthers in Montco to write-in, or whatever. The voting was actually very close across the party lines, with 6 Rs and 1 D being elected.So ends Phil's try at the Judiciary.

Paul Pieniezny

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Paul Pieniezny » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:24 am

Phil doesn't have a poopie depository? A Press Release from Phil:# PARIS FRANCE TELEVISION – Channel 24# PHILIP J. BERG, ESQ. will be on “Live”# Wednesday, November 4, 2009 – on “Focus”# Internationally Broadcast# Berg will discuss Obama “not” Constitutionally qualified to be President[/break1]com/new/press%20releases/By%20Berg/PR110309.htm]http://obamacrimes.com/new/press%20rele ... 110309.htmToo bad, this time difference! I've got RFI, but in French, of course. Nevertheless, seeing it on the web would have been nice.Did it really happen, however?http://www.google.be/search?hl=nl&q=%22 ... &aq=f&oq=9 hits, 8 are irrelevant, 1 is Berg's site[/break1]google.be/search?hl=nl&q=%22france+24%22+%22why+are+you+against+Obama%22&as_qdr=w&btnG=Zoeken&meta=&aq=f&oq=]http://www.google.be/search?hl=nl&q=%22 ... =&aq=f&oq=1 hit: Berg's site.If it was on, it did not make much of an impression. Hm, we have no yawning smilie.

twinx

Phil Berg in the News

Post by twinx » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:20 am

Did it really happen, however?From France 24 yesterday.Birthers definitely get a mention here, but Berg isn't mentioned in the 'blurb'. I haven't watched the video yet, but am about to do so.[/break1]france24.com/en/20091104-focus-rural-america-barack-obama-election-still-unacceptable]http://www.france24.com/en/20091104-foc ... acceptable

twinx

Phil Berg in the News

Post by twinx » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:38 am

I can confirm no sign of Phil Berg.The Birthers got about 4 minutes at the beginning, and were basically dismissed by both the guests who were there commenting on Obama's first year as President.I suppose it's possible that they could have recorded Berg yesterday, to show today.Today's episode of Focus starts in about an hour.By the way this is France 24 in English. Edit: UPDATE: No sign of Berg on todays show either. It was all about Medical Marijuana

Paul Pieniezny

Phil Berg in the News

Post by Paul Pieniezny » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:52 am

I can confirm no sign of Phil Berg.The Birthers got about 4 minutes at the beginning, and were basically dismissed by both the guests who were there commenting on Obama's first year as President.I suppose it's possible that they could have recorded Berg yesterday, to show today.Today's episode of Focus starts in about an hour.By the way this is France 24 in English. Edit: UPDATE: No sign of Berg on todays show either. It was all about Medical Marijuana I suppose you need a satellite disk to get it in English overhere. We get it in French on digital (both cable and ADSL digital). No HD yet, unlike the two first regular French TV stations (and of course the three main Flemish ones and BBC3 and 4).Just a guess, but what may have happened is they interviewed Berg, told him when it would be broadcast but at the last moment decided this stuff was too weird for European and African viewers.

spaceman

Phil Berg in the News

Post by spaceman » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:27 pm

Used to be you could get it on foldfreenews.com but they've changed.

Return to “Phil Berg”