Linda Belcher Speaks!

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by Kriselda Gray » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:15 pm

Frankly, I think the repeated reference to handcuffs is an expression of a desire to see President Obama humiliated. It's a campaign of hate built atop a flimsy question about eligibility.I'm sure humiliation is a big part of their goal, but that still doesn't make it racist. I did a quick google search of "Bush handcuffs" and found several stories quite easily from people expressing their desire to see Bush (along with other members of his staff, in some cases) led off in handcuffs. I suspect the desire to see Bush humiliated was, likewise, a part of that goal (especially some of the comments involved Bush being led off in handcuffs after Obama's inauguration.)Like I keep saying, I just don't see a racist connotation to the word "handcuffs." It's just what people want to see happen to someone they consider a criminal, regardless of WHY they think the person is criminal. I certainly do see racism as a HUGE part of the reason many birthers think Obama must be come kind of criminal. No disagreement on that at all. And as I mentioned before, the calls to see Obama lynched are also racist. But handcuffs just don't have that kind of association with blacks that lynching does.

Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

Sterngard Friegen

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:53 pm

The earliest Bush handcuffs story I could find on Google was January 10, 2009. And it talked about arresting Bush after he and Cheney left office.

Nope. I think the Obama handcuffs meme is racist. The people promoting it want Obama removed forcibly from their White House.

Kriselda Gray

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by Kriselda Gray » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:00 pm

Then we'll just have to disagree.

-----

DaveMuckey

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by DaveMuckey » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:56 am

I dunno. She became a Vattelite after Phil dumped her. My old sockpuppet George Tirebiter would be heartbroken. :lol:George Leroy Tirebiter? From Commie Martyrs High?

nolu chan

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by nolu chan » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:17 am

The earliest Bush handcuffs story I could find on Google was January 10, 2009. And it talked about arresting Bush after he and Cheney left office.

Nope. I think the Obama handcuffs meme is racist. The people promoting it want Obama removed forcibly from their White House.The general idea is to give Obama a perp walk.

Foggy

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by Foggy » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:24 am

I dunno. She became a Vattelite after Phil dumped her. My old sockpuppet George Tirebiter would be heartbroken. :lol:George Leroy Tirebiter? From Commie Martyrs High?The very same. He was a big hit on the first ObamaCrimes blog, for policing the Vattelites. To his credit, Phil never claimed "born on US soil to two US citizens" in any of his three ex-cases. So as long as ol' George Tirebiter just lashed out at the Vattelites, he was safe with Linda Starr and Lisa Liberi.

Then one night he took to proving how Michelle wasn't disbarred, and that was the end of him. ?(

In my defense, I was left unsupervised.

wavey davey

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by wavey davey » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:15 am

I dunno. She became a Vattelite after Phil dumped her. My old sockpuppet George Tirebiter would be heartbroken. :lol:George Leroy Tirebiter? From Commie Martyrs High?The very same. He was a big hit on the first ObamaCrimes blog, for policing the Vattelites. To his credit, Phil never claimed "born on US soil to two US citizens" in any of his three ex-cases. So as long as ol' George Tirebiter just lashed out at the Vattelites, he was safe with Linda Starr and Lisa Liberi.

Then one night he took to proving how Michelle wasn't disbarred, and that was the end of him. ?(I always got a kick following the antics of George over at the OC. There were a number of good undercover Obots at the OC, but Mr. Tirebiter was one of the more memorable ones.

Ahh, the good old days of Birtherism in its prime of life at the OC. (not!)

Loren

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by Loren » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:28 pm

Beyotch [link]gets a shout-out from the P&E as 'Blog of the Day',http://www.thepostemail.com/2010/01/07/ ... ng-tyranny[/link], still blogging at [link]lgstarr,http://lgstarr.blogspot.com[/link] ...As I mentioned in the other Linda thread, I find myself a little confused with regard to Linda's identity.For some time now, she's been referred to as Linda Sue Belcher, of Castroville, Texas. She blogs at [/break1]org/]http://obamacitizenshipdebate.org/ . John Avlon refers to her as being a Texan and a long-time Democrat, and indicates that he spoke with her.But the Linda Starr who blogs at lgstarr.blogspot.com is [/break1]com/users/lgstarr]a 64-year old from Chatsworth, California. Indeed, she is an avid Birther (just look at her site), and she got quoted at the P&E, but she's in a different state, she ran for office as a Libertarian a decade ago, and she appears to have been more recently involved with a local Republican women's organization. This Linda Starr is a real person who is not Linda Sue Belcher of Texas.[/break1]wordpress.com/2009/03/02/carpe-diem-kudlow-and-company/#comment-29470]Last year one person at rosettasister even drew a distinction between the two:Just to prevent any confusion. This is not the same Linda Starr who is connected to Phil Berg. I contacted her for Dr. Orly some months ago and together we figured out why she was getting so many messages that didn’t make any sense to her. Evidently lots of people thought they were the same person. Nice lady, tho.So do we simply have *two* Linda Starrs running around as Birthers, one real and one pseudonymous? It's either that or someone's engaged in some very thorough impersonation of an unwitting person.

realist

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by realist » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:40 pm

Yes, Loren, there is the Linda Starr of California, definite birther, and the Linda Sue "Starr" Belcher of Castroville, TX...believe it or not.Whether Linda Belcher picked the "Starr" name out of a hat (doubtful) or knew of Linda Starr the blogger in Cali, I don't know. We found them both, and outed Linda Belcher as the OC lunatic liar.Linda S. Belcher (Linda Starr) was Phil Berg's chief liar and cheerleader to keep the PayPal button going at OC. He sued her in the Liberi v Taitz suit.This from a motion in opposition to the motion to dismiss filed by Belcher (Starr) and to change the venue to TX.CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE I, Philip J. Berg, Esquire, hereby certify that a copy of Plaintiffs’ Response in Opposition to Defendant, Linda Sue Belcher, et al, Motion to Dismiss or in the alternative transfer the case pursuant to 28 U.S.C. §1406(a) was served this 11th day of June 2009 via United States Postal Service with postage fully prepaid upon the following: [highlight]Linda Sue Belcher 201 Paris Street Castroville, Texas 78009-4516[/highlight] ________________________ PHILIP J. BERG, ESQUIRE Attorney for Plaintiffs’They are two different people.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

DaveMuckey

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by DaveMuckey » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:32 pm

You're confused? So whose sister is this?http://blog.oregonlive.com/steveduin/20 ... brenda.jpg

mimi

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by mimi » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:18 am

Loren, I didn't know that. In fact, I've seen that photo of the different Linda applied here to represent Belcher. If that makes any sense.Two Lisas and now I gotta keep the Starrs straight. Help.

Lola_Getz

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by Lola_Getz » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:56 am

You're confused? So whose sister is this?When did Brenda Starr become a blonde? That just ain't right.

Tesibria

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by Tesibria » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:02 am

Yes, Loren, there is the Linda Starr of California, definite birther, and the Linda Sue "Starr" Belcher of Castroville, TX...believe it or not.I agree that there are two "Linda Starrs" (actually, there are multiple Linda Starrs - in California - but two that have in some way been related to the birther stories.)

As I understand it, the California Linda L. Starr, [link]died in an auto accident in 2009,http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Arc ... t=YMD_date :D &xcal_useweights=no[/link].

As I understand it, it was the California Linda L Starr who was so "hot" on [link]Rathergate,http://onlinejournal.com/bush/011105Con ... nover.html[/link] (The articles are not bylined by her, but she is prominent in the articles themselves).

As I understand it, Linda (Sue Belcher) Starr has claimed that SHE was "the" Linda Starr of Rathergate. However, the Rathergate Linda L. Starr was a real name of a real person, who wrote for Online Journal.

I do not recall seeing any "birther stuff" from California Linda L. Starr - only from the Texas Linda Sue Belcher Starr. Where's the "birther" stuff from California Linda L. Starr?

Or ... is there a third "Linda Starr" somehow involved in all this ? ? ? ?

“Words are sacred. They deserve respect. If you get the right ones, in the right order, you can nudge the world a little.”― Tom Stoppard
WYE: Arpaio-Melendres-Seattle Operation Timeline | Sectec Astronomy: Dennis Montgomery Timeline

Loren

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by Loren » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:38 pm

Or ... is there a third "Linda Starr" somehow involved in all this ? ? ? ?There's a third one. [/break1]blogspot.com/]This [/break1]com/users/lgstarr]Linda [/break1]facebook.com/lgstarr]Starr is a 64-year-old (living) Birther in Chatsworth, CA.

So we have Texas Linda Starr blogging at obamacitizenshipdebate.org, and California Linda Starr blogging at lgstarr.blogspot.com.

But I'm getting more confused now between Berg's Linda Starr and the possibility that she's not the Rathergate Linda Starr. John Avlon certainly thinks they're the same. When a 'Linda Starr' posted anti-Obama stuff at [/break1]noquarterusa.net/blog/2008/05/28/vote-obama-or-else-guess-again/]NoQuarter, she linked to lindastarr.us, which had extensive defense of the Rathergate documents.

mimi

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by mimi » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:56 pm

I need a study guide. Cliff Notes of some sort. :?

Reality Check

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by Reality Check » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:01 pm

We need the Wiki-Birther that Doc C and Foggy were talkign about building last year.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Brian

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by Brian » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:04 pm

I need a study guide. Cliff Notes of some sort. :?They started on a cliff notes version of this stuff and realized it was useless as halfway through it was longer than war and peace.

Epectitus

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by Epectitus » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:04 pm

But I'm getting more confused now between Berg's Linda Starr and the possibility that she's not the Rathergate Linda Starr. John Avlon certainly thinks they're the same. When a 'Linda Starr' posted anti-Obama stuff at [/break1]noquarterusa.net/blog/2008/05/28/vote-obama-or-else-guess-again/]NoQuarter, she linked to lindastarr.us, which had extensive defense of the Rathergate documents.Well... I do know that the Obamacrimes Linda Starr repeatedly claimed that she was the Rathergate Linda Starr in posts on Obamacrimes itself. At the time of the Killian Memos, she was working with Bev Conover at the [/break1]com/]Online Journal, so when we were first trying to out Starr's real identity, I contacted Conover and asked if she had any contact information for Linda Starr that she could share with me. She responded, no. She had cut off contact with Starr after she (Starr) had jumped into the Birther thing with Phil Berg.So yeah... I am myself quite certain that they are the same woman.

"Hell, I would wear a dress and ruby red slippers all year if we can prove this" - Mike Zullo

Loren

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by Loren » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:31 pm

She had cut off contact with Starr after she (Starr) had jumped into the Birther thing with Phil Berg.That's certainly consistent with her [/break1]linkedin.com/pub/linda-starr/7/884/700]LinkedIn profile.So yeah... I am myself quite certain that they are the same woman.Works for me.

bob

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by bob » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:44 pm

[That's certainly consistent with her [/break1]linkedin.com/pub/linda-starr/7/884/700]LinkedIn profile.15 years to get a degree from the University of Hard Knocks? Must be one hard university....

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Smithereens

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by Smithereens » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:48 pm

Loren, don't forget to include a photo of Linda Sue Belcher in your book:http://coxyoungfamily.com/Linda-Silly.jpg

joshaus

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by joshaus » Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:27 pm

I need a study guide. Cliff Notes of some sort. :?My palms aren't big enough to keep track.

Tink

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by Tink » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:55 am

=)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Kriselda Gray

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by Kriselda Gray » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:35 am

Yes, Loren, there is the Linda Starr of California, definite birther, and the Linda Sue "Starr" Belcher of Castroville, TX...believe it or not.Wasn't there a Linda Starr messed up in the whole Monica Lewinsky thing, too? Or am I just starting to go crazy from birther overload?

-----

Return to “Phil Berg”