Linda Belcher Speaks!

Plutodog

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by Plutodog » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:54 pm

Off Topic
If you don't like boysenberry but love all those boring sweet-nothing other berrys, well then, you're wasting your Gawd-Given tastebuds. You probably think Velveeta is cheeze too. :roll:

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

BFB

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by BFB » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:00 pm

Off Topic
If you don't like boysenberry but love all those boring sweet-nothing other berrys, well then, you're wasting your Gawd-Given tastebuds. You probably think Velveeta is cheeze too. :roll:
Au contraire, Plutodoogie, I don't like Velveeta. I'll just take my boring sweet-nothing other berries and sit in the corner and enjoy them myself. -xx

bob

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by bob » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:17 pm

I know all the attorneys here are intimately familiar with Marbury.Well, he was a sweet talker. Hell of a dancer. Snappy dresser....

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

raicha

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by raicha » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:28 pm

We are going to continue to discuss publicly available information, including and especially open court proceedings, and use the publicly available names of the persons identified in those articles and proceedings to distinguish who is being discussed.Amendment. First. We haz one.Oh, I'm so glad you cleared that up. That's really too bad. I was chastized not to use plaintiff's real names even though they appear in the court records. So, as I understand your interpretation of the rules, it's okay to target me by using my real name and location, but not use anyone else's name and location? I wanted to be sure I clearly understood because other names who may or may not be members here might appear publicly in court records. Thank you for your time in explaining it to me.I don't know who "chastized" you and I certainly don't know that you are relaying their message as it was written and/or intended. I tend to doubt your interpretation since you show such persistence in twisting the words that I have been writing to you over the last 24 hours. I never said that it was "okay to target" you by using your real name and location.I said that we will continue to comment on public issues, public persons and persons who are named in lawsuits that interest us. If you are a litigant in a lawsuit that we discuss and you do not wish those proceedings to be publicly available for discussion by the public, then your remedy is to request the court to seal the records, redact your name or to take other protective action. If you do, we will honor that, just as we honor the redaction of social security numbers and other court ordered privacy protection directives.Your participation here is voluntary. If you are so offended by whatever it is that you are complaining about, then you may take your leave. Life is short and sometimes painful. You have it in your own power to change your relationship with the members of Fogbow.

majorbabs

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by majorbabs » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:45 pm

Off Topic
Off Topic
How can you tell if you're shopping in a birther-owned store? Velveeta is located in the gourmet section. :-

LindainTX

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by LindainTX » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:47 pm

Good. I didn't think anyone did which makes me feel better about karma being a bitch, but, oh how I would love to be a fly on some walls...ya'll have a good weekend.Gosh and golly! Does someone else have a dastardly plan for all those ebil Obots?? -xxI'd like to be a fly on the walls watching a number of people get a good dose of Karma. Why do you assume it is a dastardly plan by anyone? Sometimes things happen that have nothing to do with "doing" anything to anyone, but merely watching when the chickens come home to roost. It can be more interesting than an action/drama program. Sometimes evil actions or even crimes can come back to bite people in the butt years later when no one knows who they were when they did it. You know, like sitting on the porch at home watching some thug across the street get arrested for terrorizing women and children in the neighborhood years later because they wore a hood when they were committing the crimes. Like seeing Joe Walsh's past as a deadbeat dad be spread all over the world exposing the lies his lawyer told the judge that Walsh was broke, when he was actually on a $40,000 vacation with his girlfriend to Mexico and Italy, when his ex-wife took him to court to get $35,000 in back child support for his first three children. That is definitely major Karma. It would have been great to see him arrested when he got back. I wonder if anything will happen when the judge finds out about the lawyer's perjury and Walsh's failure to pay what is now $117,347.00? Judges in TX tend to get real pissed off at lawyers who lie in court. If Walsh were from TX, he and the lawyer might both go to jail. Walsh for being a despicable deadbeat dad and his lawyer for lying to gain an unfair advantage for Walsh that kept him out of jail when he clearly had $35,000 he could have used for his children and instead spent it for a fabulous vacation. Like if the judge has Walsh and the lawyer arrested. Walsh for not paying his child support so it ballooned to such a large sum and the lawyer who lied to provide his client an unfair advantage which kept Walsh out of jail.

majorbabs

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by majorbabs » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:53 pm

Gee, thanks, Lindain. I doubt anyone here had ever heard of Marbury v Madison and had no idea. It's such an obscure case, after all. Mulbury v Madison even less so, I'd suspect. :-Is that what I typed? LOL it was a typo. The pain is worse the past four days and I have taken a lot of pain medication. It's hard to type at all from permanent nerve damage in both hands from my injuries. Me bad. Sorry.I don't think you need to feel sorry for a typo --especially while take pain meds. I can only imagine how bad your bad is. I have similar problems with cervical vertebrae -- although nowhere near as bad. I hope your surgery helps.

kate520

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by kate520 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:58 pm

Joe Walsh to me epitomizes the tea party candidates - arrogant, smug and disdainful of authority. LindainTx, wishing you a successful surgery. I always get the best treatment when I go in joking. I had a thing removed once, and as I was being wheeled in I sang them my mammogram song (to the tune of Bob Hope's Thanks for the Memories):Thanks for the mammogram.The left breast and the right, You squished them really tight.But now I know that I'm OKAnd I can sleep at night.So, thanks forThe mammogram.I got extra Speshul treatment. :lol:

Patriotism is the last refuge of a Scoundrel.
Samuel Johnson
April 7, 1775

BFB

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by BFB » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:14 pm

Good. I didn't think anyone did which makes me feel better about karma being a bitch, but, oh how I would love to be a fly on some walls...ya'll have a good weekend.Gosh and golly! Does someone else have a dastardly plan for all those ebil Obots?? -xxI'd like to be a fly on the walls watching a number of people get a good dose of Karma. Why do you assume it is a dastardly plan by anyone? Sometimes things happen that have nothing to do with "doing" anything to anyone, but merely watching when the chickens come home to roost. It can be more interesting than an action/drama program. Sometimes evil actions or even crimes can come back to bite people in the butt years later when no one knows who they were when they did it. You know, like sitting on the porch at home watching some thug across the street get arrested for terrorizing women and children in the neighborhood years later because they wore a hood when they were committing the crimes. Like seeing Joe Walsh's past as a deadbeat dad be spread all over the world exposing the lies his lawyer told the judge that Walsh was broke, when he was actually on a $40,000 vacation with his girlfriend to Mexico and Italy, when his ex-wife took him to court to get $35,000 in back child support for his first three children. That is definitely major Karma. It would have been great to see him arrested when he got back. I wonder if anything will happen when the judge finds out about the lawyer's perjury and Walsh's failure to pay what is now $117,347.00? Judges in TX tend to get real pissed off at lawyers who lie in court. If Walsh were from TX, he and the lawyer might both go to jail. Walsh for being a despicable deadbeat dad and his lawyer for lying to gain an unfair advantage for Walsh that kept him out of jail when he clearly had $35,000 he could have used for his children and instead spent it for a fabulous vacation. Like if the judge has Walsh and the lawyer arrested. Walsh for not paying his child support so it ballooned to such a large sum and the lawyer who lied to provide his client an unfair advantage which kept Walsh out of jail.
 ! Message from: raicha
Deleted. Kwitcher poking.

LM K

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by LM K » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:14 pm

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee23 ... gns/up.gif This.Okay. Does that mean we can discuss published articles online which mention the real names of members here? Are you stating that if members here were/are part of any court proceedings, then it's okay to talk about them and use their real names? How about criminal proceedings? I just want to make sure I comply with your interpretation of rules since it was a lawyer member right here who advised me to make the use of my name an issue. Thank you for explaining how it works here.

Ya'll have a great weekend.We are going to continue to discuss publicly available information, including and especially open court proceedings, and use the publicly available names of the persons identified in those articles and proceedings to distinguish who is being discussed.

Amendment. First. We haz one.Oh, I'm so glad you cleared that up. That's really too bad. I was chastized not to use plaintiff's real names even though they appear in the court records. So, as I understand your interpretation of the rules, it's okay to target me by using my real name and location, but not use anyone else's name and location? I wanted to be sure I clearly understood because other names who may or may not be members here might appear publicly in court records. Thank you for your time in explaining it to me.Huh? Linda, you made yourself a public person. You and those you worked with/for. The word TX is in your username.

Oh, how easily you forget how you posted the initial info dump on Lisa Liberi. And how, on your now dead website, you tried to blame us for that info dump. IIRC, you also claimed that in court filings. [-X

I'm sorry you don't like that you are a public person. But you have no one to blame but yourself for that. You are not a victim. Frankly, you know you're not a victim. But you do like playing the victim. You're just frustrated that we don't treat you like the victim you pretend to be.

Maybe I have missed it, but I don't see where anyone has targeted you. Folks respond to comments that you voluntarily post. Yes, we have discussed you in the past. But you aren't a target nor have you ever been targeted. No one from TFB is stalking you. No one is making your life difficult. I don't understand why someone would complain of being targeted and then return to the site where they claim to be targeted. Another voluntary decision on your part.

Who has targeted you? Your fellow birthers. Those are the folks who have gone after you.

I read John Avlon's book, [link]Wingnuts: How the Lunatic Fringe is Hijacking America,http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/ ... daibea-20/[/link]. You gave an interview for the book. I doubt that Avlon held you hostage and forced you to give the interview. I doubt he paid you. You willingly put yourself out there. You made a choice and, IIRC, you used your real name in the book (my apologies if I am wrong about that).

It is unfortunate that you are unhappy with the results of your voluntary behavior. But that is life. You made choices. You tried to get PJ involved in your vicious little revenge game (epic fail). Now you live with the results of your choices.

I sincerely wish you luck with your surgery. It sounds like you have been in tremendous pain, and I hope you find some relief after this surgery and that your life improves as a result.

Sterngard Friegen

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:19 pm

LindainTX fake whines:Oh, I'm so glad you cleared that up. That's really too bad. I was chastized not to use plaintiff's real names even though they appear in the court records. So, as I understand your interpretation of the rules, it's okay to target me by using my real name and location, but not use anyone else's name and location? I wanted to be sure I clearly understood because other names who may or may not be members here might appear publicly in court records. Thank you for your time in explaining it to me. :-({|=

dbear

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by dbear » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:48 pm

Look, I despise the Tea Party for their ignorance and wishful thinking regarding the debt crisis. I even admit that I sometimes worry that the Madisonian system may provide too much power to people uninterested in engaging in the necessary compromise that is needed to govern. I am not going to throw out the social compact merely because people got elected that are doing things that I don't like. Calling for the arrest of lawmakers because I may view such legislation as unconstitutional or view their antics as detrimental to the republic breaks the most sacred rule of democracy: That we accept the will of the voters, no matter how vehemently we may disagree with their mandates. If I view legislation is unconstitutional I contribute to organizations that will challenge it in court. If I don't like what lawmakers are doing at any level of government, I work to replace them with those who I think will do a better job. If I fail to do this after an election, I vow to do my best to make my voice heard by those in power. The debt crisis is bad. I am very sure I fully do not understand how bad it will be if the debt ceiling isn't raised by August 2nd. Nevertheless, the great evils of history were perpetuated when people looked for strongmen to solve our problems for us by any means necessary. I don't know what the President's contingency plan is. I admit I'm scared because I truly believe that there are people stupid enough who may have enough power to cause a default they are so naive to want. I will not let that fear trample my love of the constitution and of democracy. America survived the Civil War, during which there was an election that decided the very course of the war. It can survive the Tea Party. =D>

Whatever4

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by Whatever4 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:58 am

Off Topic
Au contraire, Plutodoogie, I don't like Velveeta. I'll just take my boring sweet-nothing other berries and sit in the corner and enjoy them myself. -xxThe mental image of you in a corner enjoying your berries can not now be unseen. :shock:

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (R-ME)

Plutodog

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by Plutodog » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:19 am

Off Topic
Au contraire, Plutodoogie, I don't like Velveeta. I'll just take my boring sweet-nothing other berries and sit in the corner and enjoy them myself. -xxThe mental image of you in a corner enjoying your berries can not now be unseen. :shock:Boring AND disgusting, huh? :lol: :-

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

BFB

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by BFB » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:24 am

Off Topic
Au contraire, Plutodoogie, I don't like Velveeta. I'll just take my boring sweet-nothing other berries and sit in the corner and enjoy them myself. -xxThe mental image of you in a corner enjoying your berries can not now be unseen. :shock:Boring AND disgusting, huh? :lol: :-I suppose I could complete the image and say sit in the corner and turn them into jam ...

LM K

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by LM K » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:02 am

Oh, I'm so glad you cleared that up. That's really too bad. I was chastized not to use plaintiff's real names even though they appear in the court records. So, as I understand your interpretation of the rules, it's okay to target me by using my real name and location, but not use anyone else's name and location? I wanted to be sure I clearly understood because other names who may or may not be members here might appear publicly in court records. Thank you for your time in explaining it to me.Don't we have a rule about not threatening members or the website owners/operators with lawsuits? IIRC, folks have been banned for such threats.

listeme

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by listeme » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:12 am

Oh, I'm so glad you cleared that up. That's really too bad. I was chastized not to use plaintiff's real names even though they appear in the court records. So, as I understand your interpretation of the rules, it's okay to target me by using my real name and location, but not use anyone else's name and location? I wanted to be sure I clearly understood because other names who may or may not be members here might appear publicly in court records. Thank you for your time in explaining it to me.Don't we have a rule about not threatening members or the website owners/operators with lawsuits? IIRC, folks have been banned for such threats.She's talking about several other members here who show up in the same and similar court documents. Not everything is a threat :)

We're used to being told it's our fault that men don't listen to us.

raicha

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by raicha » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:11 pm

Oh, I'm so glad you cleared that up. That's really too bad. I was chastized not to use plaintiff's real names even though they appear in the court records. So, as I understand your interpretation of the rules, it's okay to target me by using my real name and location, but not use anyone else's name and location? I wanted to be sure I clearly understood because other names who may or may not be members here might appear publicly in court records. Thank you for your time in explaining it to me.Don't we have a rule about not threatening members or the website owners/operators with lawsuits? IIRC, folks have been banned for such threats.I don't take this as a threat. It is quite possible that any of the lawyers here might become involved in litigation that is very interesting and might end up being discussed on Fogbow. The real names of those lawyers might show up on Fogbow along with discussion of their litigation strategy and skills. So long as no one attempts to "out" a member posting anonymously on Fogbow as the lawyer/litigant in question, I don't have a problem with discussion of their case.The discussion of public issues, public persons or public court proceedings is not prohibited here. What we don't do is disclose personally identifying information of other Fogbow members.If they out themselves, they have to own it.

Paul Lentz

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by Paul Lentz » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:40 pm

I'd like to be a fly on the walls watching a number of people get a good dose of Karma. Why do you assume it is a dastardly plan by anyone? Sometimes things happen that have nothing to do with "doing" anything to anyone, but merely watching when the chickens come home to roost. It can be more interesting than an action/drama program. Sometimes evil actions or even crimes can come back to bite people in the butt years later when no one knows who they were when they did it.So, for example, someone could have an accident, and have a couple of vertebrae damaged, and be in nearly constant pain and under the influence of meds (at least in their account of it, and how useful as a classic, if cliched, excuse for all sorts of nonsensical crap?), requiring surgery for relief? Is that what you mean by "karma?" Sure...I can see that.Yeah, what goes around, and all that. Live it. Embrace it. Suck it up like a vicodin. Karma defines you, and I say...yeah. :mrgreen:

The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16

LM K

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by LM K » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:44 am

Oh, I'm so glad you cleared that up. That's really too bad. I was chastized not to use plaintiff's real names even though they appear in the court records. So, as I understand your interpretation of the rules, it's okay to target me by using my real name and location, but not use anyone else's name and location? I wanted to be sure I clearly understood because other names who may or may not be members here might appear publicly in court records. Thank you for your time in explaining it to me.Don't we have a rule about not threatening members or the website owners/operators with lawsuits? IIRC, folks have been banned for such threats.I don't take this as a threat. It is quite possible that any of the lawyers here might become involved in litigation that is very interesting and might end up being discussed on Fogbow. The real names of those lawyers might show up on Fogbow along with discussion of their litigation strategy and skills. So long as no one attempts to "out" a member posting anonymously on Fogbow as the lawyer/litigant in question, I don't have a problem with discussion of their case.The discussion of public issues, public persons or public court proceedings is not prohibited here. What we don't do is disclose personally identifying information of other Fogbow members.If they out themselves, they have to own it.That is not at all what I read Linda as saying. Berg has used my posts in the Liberi suit; Linda was quite unhappy with what I had said in those posts. I did NOT provide those posts or agree that those posts could be used, but hey, if something is posted publicly, it is fair to use (within certain parameters that aren't relevant to what I posted). No harm, no foul. I was asked to provide an affidavit (not by Linda and I won't say by who ... my answer was ... silence). Of course, my real name would have been "protected". [-( :^o That said, I could be completely out in left field. I don't trust Linda. That isn't a slam or an insult. That is how I feel based on my interactions with her. I am certain that she feels the same about me. So when Linda begins talking in vague hypotheticals, I think it is worth trying to get more info on her meaning. One of the plaintiffs in the Liberi suit has threatened us with a lawsuit. Why wouldn't Linda, esp when she is again being very vocal about her displeasure about what was posted about her before she was a member? Linda has tried to pin the release of all of Liberi's personal info on us (when we were PJ). I don't see Linda's post as innocent. On the other hand, as a chronic pain patient myself, I do understand that comment clarity can be compromised when one is medicated and in pain. DoG knows I am less than clear at times.But, should Linda correct me, I will happily thank her and apologize for thinking the worst.

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by Kriselda Gray » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:20 am

Is that what I typed? LOL it was a typo. The pain is worse the past four days and I have taken a lot of pain medication. It's hard to type at all from permanent nerve damage in both hands from my injuries. Me bad. Sorry.I can certainly relate to this. I've had chronic wrist pain for about 6 years or so now, and in the last few months, my shoulders are getting into the act, too. So I know what it's like to live with significant pain *and* taking a lot of pain meds. It's frustrating when the fuzz in my brain that helps make it harder for the pain signals to be recognized also makes it harder for thoughts to come out in a comprehensible way.I hope that you're able to have the surgery - and the relief - that you need very soon!!

Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

PatGund

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by PatGund » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:30 pm

I just hope this surgery to remove parts of two cervical discs relieves some or all of the pain. They are torn and leaking, causing intense compression on the nerve roots creating permanent nerve damage in both arms as well as triggering chronic spasms in my neck and back that are extremely painful. The long term epidural injections in my neck, left ankle and lower spine are pretty brutal. The first few lasted several months, but these last few aren't helping much.Good luck with your surgery.

LindainTX

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by LindainTX » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:42 pm

Joe Walsh to me epitomizes the tea party candidates - arrogant, smug and disdainful of authority. LindainTx, wishing you a successful surgery. I always get the best treatment when I go in joking. I had a thing removed once, and as I was being wheeled in I sang them my mammogram song (to the tune of Bob Hope's Thanks for the Memories):Thanks for the mammogram.The left breast and the right, You squished them really tight.But now I know that I'm OKAnd I can sleep at night.So, thanks forThe mammogram.I got extra Speshul treatment. :lol:Joe Walsh hasn't stuck his nose out once since we exposed him. Very satisfactory feeling to shut his rotten big mouth up.I don't need Speshul treatment, just treat will be fine. I'm hurting that bad. Thanks for the good wishes. Thanks to Pat and Thor, too. You are very kind. We must be getting rain. I'm hurting something awful tonight. Gotta take more meds. Bye.

LindainTX

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by LindainTX » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:00 pm

But, should Linda correct me, I will happily thank her and apologize for thinking the worst.Some will think the worst no matter what I do. I am not doing anything to you or anyone else. I said I wasn't going to cause trouble when GS & I joined here. We came here for one reason...to try to work together to elect Dems. If anyone finds they need our help, we came here to give it. I am great at oppositional research. My research is good and reliable. One day you will find out I am not a liar. Unfortunately I believed the lies and obfuscations of two people I trusted who privately claimed to have evidence they said had to be kept secret. Nothing in my past even suggests I am liar... and I am not a criminal either. I don't need an apology or a thank you.Sorry, I really have to go. I am hurting so bad and it takes time for the Soma to kick in. It makes me very sleepy so I'll be knocked out the rest of the night probably. I am trying to stay awake and watch Ed. Rachel is coming back tomorrow. Where the hell is ED?

A Legal Lohengrin

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by A Legal Lohengrin » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:04 pm

Sorry, I really have to go. I am hurting so bad and it takes time for the Soma to kick in. It makes me very sleepy so I'll be knocked out the rest of the night probably.Hey. Hope your situation improves. Chronic pain being eliminated or even reduced a lot will probably give you a better attitude. I hope people here cut you some slack for the moment.

Return to “Phil Berg”