Linda Belcher Speaks!

Justin

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by Justin » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:27 am

We came here for one reason...to try to work together to elect Dems.Unless that Democrat happens to be an educated black man whose name isn't Hillary...If anyone finds they need our help, we came here to give it. I am great at oppositional research. My research is good and reliable. One day you will find out I am not a liar. Practically every single word out of your mouth for the better part of two years was a lie, not to mention vile and racist. Your "research" during that period is also demonstrably and unequivocally craptastic.Unfortunately I believed the lies and obfuscations of two people I trusted who privately claimed to have evidence they said had to be kept secret. Nothing in my past even suggests I am liar... and I am not a criminal either. I don't need an apology or a thank you.Virtually everything in your past suggests that you are a liar when it suits you to be. Numerous people here have been subjected to this fact, not to mention targeted by your lies in many cases. The "Boy Who Cried Wolf" has more reality cred than you... and he's FICTIONAL. :roll:

Mikedunford

Linda Belcher Speaks!

Post by Mikedunford » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:58 am

But, should Linda correct me, I will happily thank her and apologize for thinking the worst.Some will think the worst no matter what I do. I am not doing anything to you or anyone else. I said I wasn't going to cause trouble when GS & I joined here. We came here for one reason...to try to work together to elect Dems. If anyone finds they need our help, we came here to give it. I am great at oppositional research. My research is good and reliable. One day you will find out I am not a liar. You want me to believe both that you are not a liar and that your "oppositional research" is good and reliable. Given your extensive involvement in the birther movement, it is not possible for both those things to simultaneously be true. If I set that aside, and just look at more recent events, the last political suggestion you seem to have made here appears to involve accusing political opponents of crimes against the nation. With all due respect, I think that finding out that a Democratic candidate knew and approved of any efforts you made on their behalf might just be one of the few remaining things that could ever lead me to vote for a Republican.

"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

Return to “Phil Berg”