Phil Berg Speaks!!

A Legal Lohengrin

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by A Legal Lohengrin » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:31 pm

TL; DR. :yawn:Me too. Why would I read that gibberish? :-({|=

realist

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by realist » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:27 am

Under Indonesian law, when a male acknowledges a child as his son, it deems the son, in this case Soetoro/Obama, an Indonesian State citizen. See Constitution of Republic of Indonesia, Law No. 62 of 1958 concerning Immigration Affairs and Indonesian Civil Code (Kitab Undang-undang Hukum Perdata) (KUHPer) (Burgerlijk Wetboek voor Indonesie).Setting aside the fact that you are 100% wrong, as usual, and basically lying out your ass for another PayPal donation or two, how about this:See U.S. law which says even if what you state were true, we don't give flying fig what they say about our citizenship. They can't take it away. Only we can do that by an affirmative action... and that didn't happen. Lying moron asshat.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Foggy

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by Foggy » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:04 am

He's got a new [link]letter from Ron McRae,http://obamacrimes.com/?p=1509[/link], too. And some videos from Alex Jones' Prison Planet. :roll:

From McRae, the first reason the new long form is a forgery:

[*:ra4ybsl0]Note the Hour block NO. 5b on Line 2 at the far right and you will see that the typed P.M. is the identical one from the Nordyke document, with the M below the line in the exact same place as the Nordyke document.Whoa, nice shootin', Tex!

Well, except that's the PRINTED part of the form, so the secretary only has to put in the "A" or the "P" to make it A.M. or P.M.

Have another bowl of stupid and try again. :lol:

Mr. William L. Bryan is the root of a great deal of criminal mischief. And yet, Mr. Bryan remains at large.

PatGund

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by PatGund » Wed May 04, 2011 2:05 pm

Looks like Berg used the time he was Gary Kreep's guest (Berg pronounces it "Krap" or "Krep"), to pimp his own claims.

listeme

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by listeme » Wed May 04, 2011 2:21 pm

Yep, pimping his claims:BERG: I will not stop my efforts until Obama releases all of his records. He sealed all his records the first day or second day in office as President, and also until all his adoption records and immigration records coming back at age 10 to Hawaii are released, because I think it will show that he's never legally changed his name, that his name's Barry Soetoro, that he's not natural born, he's not naturalized, his status right now is an illegal alien, and therefore he should not be President, and his term as U.S. Senator from Illinois was fraud.But he's doing it for us!BERG: I'm doing this for the American public. I'm doing this for the 308 million people in the country who deserve to know the truth. I'm doing this for our forefathers, and I'm doing this for the men and women who have served our country. 1.6 million have died defending our constitution, and another 1.6 million have been injured, and the millions of others who continue to serve our country, and I hope that – we deserve the truth.Golly.

We're used to being told it's our fault that men don't listen to us.

esseff44

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by esseff44 » Wed May 04, 2011 3:06 pm

I heard him say he was there to assist his friend Gary Krap. I was wondering if there was a Gary Krap involved as well as a Gary Kreep.

listeme

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by listeme » Wed May 04, 2011 3:25 pm

I rewound a few times, and I think he said "krep". I'm not sure if he was trying not to say creep or if he was trying to say crap. (FWIW, I typed "Kreep".)

We're used to being told it's our fault that men don't listen to us.

kate520

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by kate520 » Wed May 04, 2011 4:40 pm

I don't think any of the leading " lights" of barferism even believe it anymore. By now it's a livelihood, a chance to be in front of cameras a lot and have a PayPal button, to vituperate on command and feel superior and important. Berg looks like a zombie phoning it in.

DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Return to “Phil Berg”