Phil Berg Speaks!!

Epectitus

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by Epectitus » Wed May 13, 2009 5:06 pm

This is no mistake. Berg, in all his documents is saying that his Lisa L and the NM Lisa L have the same DOB and SS#.I'm not so sure about that. PA Lisa's SSN may very well have been misrepresented as NM Lisa's in the Orly/PI documents. My sense is the PI might have been combining apples and pears to come up with an ugli fruit.

"Hell, I would wear a dress and ruby red slippers all year if we can prove this" - Mike Zullo

Smithereens

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by Smithereens » Wed May 13, 2009 5:55 pm

This is no mistake. Berg, in all his documents is saying that his Lisa L and the NM Lisa L have the same DOB and SS#.I'm not so sure about that. PA Lisa's SSN may very well have been misrepresented as NM Lisa's in the Orly/PI documents. My sense is the PI might have been combining apples and pears to come up with an ugli fruit.Re your highlighted comment - how can that be? Here are some facts:

1) The SSN 622-XX-XXXX is the SSN that both Berg and Lisa Liberi claim belongs to Lisa Liberi, Berg's assistant, and was released by Orly and Sankey.

2) The SSN 622-XX-XXXX was issued in California in 2000.

3) This same SSN appears in bankruptcy and civil debt cases in 2001 in CA public court records. The name of the Party(s) in both of those cases was Lisa Liberi.

4) That same Lisa Liberi appears in several other CA court cases from 2001 to 2005. That same Lisa Liberi moved to NM in about 2004 according to court records.

5) SSN validator software identifies the SSN 622-XX-XXXX as located in Sante Fe, NM, with prior addresses in CA.

6) There is no history of a Pa Liberi ever living west of the Mississippi, or even west of Pa, including any relatives.

The only PA Liberi's listed in public records are ages 29, 51, and parents in the 80's. Lisa Liberi has said she was in her mid 40's, and claims Orly released her true DOB. That DOB would make Berg's Lisa about 44, the same age as the Liberi belonging to SSN 622-XX-XXXX.

So how could the "Pa Liberi" SSN be misrepresented as a the NM LIberi? Are you saying Lisa Liberi moved from NM to PA in 2008 just to work for Phil Berg? Also, why is Lisa Liberi's 18 yr old son still living in Santa Fe, NM according to his Facebook page, when Lisa has expressed concern for the safety of herself and her son? Exactly what is it, that in the light of the above points, still makes you think Liberi now lives in PA?

Edit: east, west what's the difference, they're all directions

Paul Lentz

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by Paul Lentz » Wed May 13, 2009 6:17 pm

6) There is no history of a Pa Liberi ever living east of the Mississippi, or even east of Pa, including any relatives.Smithereens, I'm telling you this from a position in which I fully identify with you...my name is Paul, and I am a geography nitwit.Pennsylvania IS east of the Mississippi. It's about as far east of the Mississippi as you can get, short of New Jersey and the Atlantic Ocean. And, other than that, I agree with you about the identity of Lisa Liberi, and her residence location. I wouldn't have, had Berg's Liberi not admitted it in the Berg/Liberi, et.al. complaint document. But she did.

The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16

DrConspiracy

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by DrConspiracy » Wed May 13, 2009 8:56 pm

...2) The SSN 622-XX-XXXX was issued in California in 2000.... That DOB would make Berg's Lisa about 44, the same age as the Liberi belonging to SSN 622-XX-XXXX.Isn't it rather odd for some not to have a Social Security Number until they were 35?

Looking for gold coins in a bucket of mud - since 2008.

Smithereens

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by Smithereens » Wed May 13, 2009 10:01 pm

Her SSN number was changed several times. Her original SSN numbers were from TExas, according to the Sankey investigation. (and others)The alleged TX SSN's were issued around 1979, when Lisa Liberi would have been 14 or 15 yr old.

Tesibria

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by Tesibria » Wed May 13, 2009 10:10 pm

...2) The SSN 622-XX-XXXX was issued in California in 2000.... That DOB would make Berg's Lisa about 44, the same age as the Liberi belonging to SSN 622-XX-XXXX.Isn't it rather odd for some not to have a Social Security Number until they were 35?I can't speak to the reference to "multiple SS#," but the CA>NMLisa filed papers indicating that she's had at least two SS#. An online SS# validator indicates that the "first" SS# reported in papers related to that Lisa was issued in Texas in 1974 - i.e., when the CA>NM Lisa was 14 years old.

“Words are sacred. They deserve respect. If you get the right ones, in the right order, you can nudge the world a little.”― Tom Stoppard
WYE: Arpaio-Melendres-Seattle Operation Timeline | Sectec Astronomy: Dennis Montgomery Timeline

MaineSkeptic

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by MaineSkeptic » Wed May 13, 2009 10:16 pm

Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but wasn't someone talking about trying to contact the Pa. Lisa?

Reality Check

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by Reality Check » Wed May 13, 2009 10:27 pm

This was posted at DOF tonight. What is this all about?Anonymous wrote:TO EVERYONE HERE:I just heard this announcement on a Blog Talk Radio Show. MommaE Radio Rebels on [/break1]com/mommaeradiorebels/]http://blogtalkradio.com/mommaeradiorebels/ will have a Special Guest this Friday. Here is the announcement below:Spread the word please, Friday night, May 15, 2009 at 5:30 PM Pacific, 6:30 Mountain, 7:30 PM Central, 8:30 PM Eastern, the man that WROTE the Quo Warranto that we believe Taitz’s is sending our and giving to everyone as HER work will be a guest on my show. His name is Edward Allen Buck and he is one of the Plaintiffs, along with Lt. Easterling and Alan Keyes.He has even sent his Quo Warranto to another Attorney and asked them to LEGALLY file it and serve it as soon as they can. He has given that Attorney permission to go over it and make sure that the Codes and Laws are correct and to add or delete anything they need to. He hopes that his Quo Warranto is NOT the one she is sending all over the World and if it is he will be telling her to stop! He has also stated that anyone including the FBI can take his computer and check it out to PROVE that he is the Author of that Quo Warranto and NOT Taitz!I am sure there will be a lot more details in the hour and a half long show, but it should be very enlightening as to what Taitz HAS and has NOT done and hopefully will open a lot of people’s eyes to her actions and experience and the lack of knowledge about the Law

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

DrConspiracy

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by DrConspiracy » Thu May 14, 2009 7:57 am

This was posted at DOF tonight. What is this all about?Anonymous wrote:TO EVERYONE HERE:...Spread the word please, Friday night, May 15, 2009 at 5:30 PM Pacific, 6:30 Mountain, 7:30 PM Central, 8:30 PM Eastern, the man that WROTE the Quo Warranto that we believe Taitz’s is sending our and giving to everyone as HER work will be a guest on my show. His name is Edward Allen Buck and he is one of the Plaintiffs, along with Lt. Easterling and Alan Keyes.The quo warranto [/break1]obamaconspiracy.org/wp-contentsrc="http://thefogbow.com/forum/uploads/2009 ... ading.html]draft I have from Orly doesn't list either Buck, Keyes or Easterling as plaintiffs, although they could have been added.

Looking for gold coins in a bucket of mud - since 2008.

realist

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by realist » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:35 am

Well, he's not speaking yet, but Agent 88 is laying the groundwork for a supposed big announcement..

by Agent 86 on Yesterday, 22:31

To all members of this Site.

Mr. Berg may have some announcements to make later this week. The Announcements will originated from here first when they are made. We are not at liberty to discuss the announcement or announcements yet, however when we can Mr.Berg will let us know so that we can inform you.

Please stay tuned for further updates.

Thank you,

Agent 86

emphasis mine

They will be mighty disappointed if the announcement is he's closing up shop on the Obama crimes.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Tesibria

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by Tesibria » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:25 am

Well, he's not speaking yet, but Agent 886 is laying the groundwork for a supposed big announcement..

by Agent 86 on Yesterday, 22:31

To all members of this Site.

Mr. Berg may have some announcements to make later this week. The Announcements will originated from here first when they are made. We are not at liberty to discuss the announcement or announcements yet, however when we can Mr.Berg will let us know so that we can inform you.

Please stay tuned for further updates.

Thank you,

Agent 86

emphasis mine

They will be mighty disappointed if the announcement is he's closing up shop on the Obama crimes.

Yeah

The tone of the pre-announcement announcement is ... interesting. Comparing it to prior pre-announcement announcements, I'm willing to bet that the announcement is not "good news" from the OC birther perspective. Alas, only time will tell.

“Words are sacred. They deserve respect. If you get the right ones, in the right order, you can nudge the world a little.”― Tom Stoppard
WYE: Arpaio-Melendres-Seattle Operation Timeline | Sectec Astronomy: Dennis Montgomery Timeline

realist

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by realist » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:23 pm

Maybe the super-sekrit case is no longer super-sekrit? Maybe the appeal docs in Hollister is are being filed by Mr. Hemenway (or maybe Berg even got admitted to practice so he can handle the appeal and not leave Mr. Hemenway holding the bag again)? NAH!!Maybe he's filing that all-important quo warranto to show Orly how it's really done? Maybe Berg v Obama has been ruled on? (affirmed, I'd suspect) OR maybe oral argument has been set for October? Maybe he's broke and needs more money to continue the fight?Maybe he's abandoning the fight due to lack of funds (due to his many other financial problems). Maybe he's dropping the case against Orly et al.? And MAYBE he's going to finally provide that Kenyan BC, as he's been 1,000% certain Obama was born in Kenya for the last few months, and just get this mess over with. (I REALLY hope it's this one) There's not much else Berg could announce that would make a rat's doo doo about anything.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Curious Blue

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by Curious Blue » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:46 pm

Well, he's hoping the court will enter a default judgment against Orly, right? Maybe he figures he'll know by the end of the week whether or not the court allows the late filing of her answer?

mimi

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by mimi » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:26 pm

Raicha posts that Phil Berg speaks no more? Obamacrimes.com is suspended?Obama announces his bid for re-electionBerg [/break1]com/?p=1469]announcesObama must be Investigated for the “Fraud” he has committed on the United States and its Citizens as he announces he is a candidate for re-election as Obama’s legal name is Barry Soetoro obamacrimes.com requests any D.A. or Attorney General to Investigate and take appropriate legal actions for the “Fraud” perpetrated by Soetoro/Obama and hopefully Donald Trump knows of a D.A. or Attorney General with guts to take Legal Action(h/t Doc C.)Links to Phil's resurgence were also posted at drkate's house of hate and linked here also. Too.viewtopic.php?f=55&t=5142&start=850#p227964The resurgence was temporary as [/break1]com]http://obamacrimes.com has been suspended.viewtopic.php?f=70&t=5684&p=234025I looked at the cache. I don't see anything much.[/break1]googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:PLYD9KbxtlIJ:www.obamacrimes.com/+site:obamacrimes.c ... google.com]http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... google.comOrly had posted that there was a disciplinary hearing on Feb. 23.viewtopic.php?f=22&t=5331&p=206258&hili ... p206258Was it the disciplinary hearing? Is the bankruptcy final? Or did he not pay his hosting company?His Domain Name is good thru August.ICANN Registrar:GODADDY.COM, INC.Created:2008-08-21Expires:2011-08-21Updated:2010-08-22

raicha

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by raicha » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:34 pm

There's a page cache on teh Google showing posts as late as March 31st. And he made his "press release" in April after Obama announced he was running for re-election. So this is a recent development.My bet is that he didn't pay the hosting company. Either that or one of his sworn enemies has hacked him. Given the ethics and vindictiveness of the computer "professionals" he has been at war with, that would not surprise me.

Estiveo

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by Estiveo » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:44 pm

It's back up now, with a post dated 4/13.

Image Image Image Image Image

Lola_Getz

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by Lola_Getz » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:11 pm

Might as well put this here: I just heard Berg on the Thom Hartman show a few minutes ago saying he doesn't believe the President's long form BC is real. When he started in declaring that Obama was adopted in Indonesia and lost his citizenship, I just stopped listening.This shit is never going away for the true believers.

nbc

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by nbc » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:29 pm

Might as well put this here: I just heard Berg on the Thom Hartman show a few minutes ago saying he doesn't believe the President's long form BC is real. When he started in declaring that Obama was adopted in Indonesia and lost his citizenship, I just stopped listening.This shit is never going away for the true believers.He was totally pnked by Thom who pointed out that when Phil stated that Obama had admitted to being adopted in his book, that the book did not make such a claim but rather that this was a conclusion by Berg. Also when Berg claimed Obama had apologized for America, he was asked an example but had to admit he could not do so.Thom does not suffer fools lightly. I just discussed this at my blog and will see if I can get the audio.

nbc

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by nbc » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:12 pm

Phil Berg on Thom Hartmann

Paul Lentz

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by Paul Lentz » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:35 pm

Does it seem to anyone besides me that Berg is getting to the same point with Birferism that he came to with Trutherism? The only litigation he's got that's even tangentially related to Birtherism is actually suing another birfer. His three actually-related lawsuits (with which he was, of course, going to crush President Obama in the much-vaunted "cross-triangulation") are all defunct. There are no other would-be plaintiffs out there who would actually go to Berg to file a birfer lawsuit (and, if I recall correctly, at least one of his plaintiffs (Hollister) actually took steps to remove Berg from any case involvement well before the case was finally resolved)...he's viewed (appropriately) as a failure.I figure that Berg can wring about another two or three months out of Birtherism and then, as with Trutherism, he'll turn his back in search of a new scam.

The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16

realist

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by realist » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:14 pm

PHIL BERG SPEAKS MORE OF HIS LIES...

I suppose he's trying to get more donations from being on the birther train... again. Milking whatever remaining change he can muster.

His latest emailing and "Press Release." :lol:

[/break1]com/?p=1505]http://obamacrimes.com/?p=1505

For Immediate Release: - 04/28/2011

For Further Information Contact:

Philip J. Berg, Esquire

555 Andorra Glen Court, Suite 12

Lafayette Hill, PA 19444-2531

Cell (610) 662-3005

(610) 825-3134

(800) 993-PHIL [7445]

Fax (610) 834-7659

[/break1]com]philjberg@obamacrimes.com

OBAMA and his “SUPPOSED” LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE

WHAT ABOUT OBAMA’S

INDONESIAN CITIZENSHIP?

Obama is ‘not’ Constitutionally Eligible

to be President

(Lafayette Hill, PA – 04/28/11) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the first Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama on August 21, 2008 challenging Obama’s lack of “Constitutionally Eligibility” to serve as President of the United States stated that Obama’s release of this document that Obama calls his long form Birth Certificate raises further questions of the legitimacy of the document itself. Moreover, even if it were a legitimate birth certificate, which it is not, it still does not answer the question of Obama’s Constitutional Eligibility.

Berg said, “The Birth Certificate issued by Obama on national Television, have missing factors: Mother’s address; length and weight of baby; and where the signature of Stanley Ann Dunham appears, it says “mother or informant”. Additionally, the authenticity of the document itself is already being questioned for many reasons”

Berg continued, “Even if Obama could produce a long form Birth Certificate, which is highly doubted, it fails to answer the questions into Obama’s adoption in Indonesia.”

Berg said, “I have received many calls claiming Obama could not have lost his U.S. citizenship by his mother’s acts of expatriation. In part this is true, however, he Nationality Act of 1940, revised 1952, Section 318(a) states, “A former citizen of the United States expatriated through the expatriation of such person’s parent or parents and who has not acquired the nationality of another country by any affirmative act other than the expatriation of his parent or parents may be naturalized upon filing a petition for naturalization before reaching age of Twenty-Five [25] years and upon compliance with all requirements of the naturalization laws with the following exceptions: (b) No former citizen of the United States, expatriated through the expatriation of such person’s parent or parents shall be obliged to comply with the requirements of the immigration laws, if he has not acquired the nationality of another country by any affirmative act other than the expatriation of his parent or parents, and if he has come or shall come to the United States before reaching the age of twenty-five years. (c) After his naturalization such person shall have the same citizenship status as if he had not been expatriated.”lying asshat ... the rest of his lies at the link

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Highlands

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by Highlands » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:16 pm

TL; DR. :yawn:

If you took out all of the blood vessels in your body and lined them up, you would be dead. #science

Sterngard Friegen

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:16 pm

Go, Phil, Go!

Keep coming up with new reasons to press your PayPal button why Mr. Obama isn't eligible.

Somerset

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by Somerset » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:28 pm

PHIL BERG SPEAKS MORE OF HIS LIES...I suppose he's trying to get more donations from being on the birther train... again. Milking whatever remaining change he can muster.His latest emailing and "Press Release." :lol: See Constitution of Republic of Indonesia (Undang-Undang Dasar Republik Indonesia 1945), Law No. 62 of 1958. These facts indicate that Obama/Soetoro is an Indonesian citizen, and therefore he is not eligible to be President of the United States. and his father was listed as Lolo Soetoro, M.A according to the Indonesian school records. Indonesia did Constitution of Republic of Indonesia (Undang-Undang Dasar Republik Indonesia 1945), Chapter 13, Law No. 62 of 1958 (all citizens of Indonesia have a right to education). There wasUnder Indonesian law, when a male acknowledges a child as his son, it deems the son, in this case Soetoro/Obama, an Indonesian State citizen. See Constitution of Republic of Indonesia, Law No. 62 of 1958 concerning Immigration Affairs and Indonesian Civil Code (Kitab Undang-undang Hukum Perdata) (KUHPer) (Burgerlijk Wetboek voor Indonesie).lying asshatHow is it that someone who knows so little about US law that he's giving O'rly a run for her money in the "worst lawyer in the world" race is now an expert in the law of a country that's written in a language he can't understand, and I would guess has never set foot in?

Sterngard Friegen

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:29 pm

PHIL BERG SPEAKS MORE OF HIS LIES...I suppose he's trying to get more donations from being on the birther train... again. Milking whatever remaining change he can muster.His latest emailing and "Press Release." :lol: See Constitution of Republic of Indonesia (Undang-Undang Dasar Republik Indonesia 1945), Law No. 62 of 1958. These facts indicate that Obama/Soetoro is an Indonesian citizen, and therefore he is not eligible to be President of the United States. and his father was listed as Lolo Soetoro, M.A according to the Indonesian school records. Indonesia did Constitution of Republic of Indonesia (Undang-Undang Dasar Republik Indonesia 1945), Chapter 13, Law No. 62 of 1958 (all citizens of Indonesia have a right to education). There wasUnder Indonesian law, when a male acknowledges a child as his son, it deems the son, in this case Soetoro/Obama, an Indonesian State citizen. See Constitution of Republic of Indonesia, Law No. 62 of 1958 concerning Immigration Affairs and Indonesian Civil Code (Kitab Undang-undang Hukum Perdata) (KUHPer) (Burgerlijk Wetboek voor Indonesie).lying asshatHow is it that someone who knows so little about US law that he's giving O'rly a run for her money in the "worst lawyer in the world" race is now an expert in the law of a country that's written in a language he can't understand, and I would guess has never set foot in?He has great paralegals helping him, of course. 8>

Return to “Phil Berg”