Phil Berg Speaks!!

Reality Check

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by Reality Check » Sun May 10, 2009 10:41 pm

Dear obamacrimes.com supporter: Phil Berg here - with a lot to report. Delays caused by webmaster disappearing - new one on board. A lot is happening !! Three [3] cases of mine pending against Obama !! One in Third Circuit Court of Appeals [berg vs. Obama]- * * * Oral argument SCHEDULED end of May / beginning of June - waiting for exact date - this is case on "Standing !" One case in District of Columbia Court of Appeals [Hollister vs. Soetoro a/k/a Obama] - Interpleader case where retired Air Force Colonel wants to know, if recalled, does he obey a valid Order from a legitimate President or can he disobey an Order from a Usurper, a person Constitutionally ineligible to be President. PLEASE SEE "ATTACHED" PRESS RELEASE. One case - "Under Seal" - cannot be discussed. I NEED YOUR HELP !! I need each of you to spread the word to more of your friends, relatives and neighbors. Send obamacrimes.com to EVERYONE on your address file and ask them to send to EVERYONE on their address file and on and on and on. The more people that know about Obama "hiding" all of his records regarding where he was born, the faster we will have Obama "legally" removed from office. I believe 10 to 15 million people are aware of Obama not being "natural born" and therefore Constitutionally ineligible to be President. We need 60 to 100 million people aware! And I could use your FINANCIAL SUPPORT, and for many of you, again. I am now in my tenth [10th] month and I will continue until the truth about Obama's Constitutionally ineligibility is proven !! Please go to obamacrimes.com and contribute or mail a check to: obamacrimesc/o Philip J. Berg, Esq.555 Andorra Glen Court, Suite 12Lafayette Hill, PA 19444-2531`Obama and Michelle Obama [by the way did you know Michelle was disbarred from the practice of law in 1993]; Howard Dean, former head of the DNC; other officials at the DNC [Democratic National Committee]; Obama's senior campaign officials; and now senior administration officials must be brought forth into the Criminal Justice System and be tried and when found guilty, go to prison ! And I regretfully advise you that I had to file a lawsuit against Orly Taitz, Esquire as she has gone too far. Months ago, I advised Orly that I would not work with her because our legal styles were so different. However, I decided not to bad mouth her. Well, Orly decided to take me down and she states through my very able paralegal, Lisa. I cannot understand why she would want to take me down unless she's working for Obama. Orly went too far by publishing, spreading over the internet, the name, address, DATE OF BIRTH and, believe it, the SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER of Lisa, all in violation of State [California] and Federal laws. I will be putting out a Press Release regarding Orly shortly. Thank you. Respectfully, Phil Philip J. Berg[/break1]net/2009/05/10/happy-mothers-day-.aspx]http://defendourfreedoms.net/2009/05/10 ... -day-.aspxWell that clears up everything. :lol:Can't wait for the press release on Orly.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

2burmdad

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by 2burmdad » Sun May 10, 2009 10:43 pm

Just received this -- as a relic of my obamacrimes.com membership:[/break1]com]http://obamacrimes.com HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !!! Dear obamacrimes.com supporter: Phil Berg here - with a lot to report. Delays caused by webmaster disappearing - new one on board. A lot is happening !! Three [3] cases of mine pending against Obama !! One in Third Circuit Court of Appeals [berg vs. Obama]- * * * Oral argument SCHEDULED end of May / beginning of June - waiting for exact date - this is case on "Standing !" One case in District of Columbia Court of Appeals [Hollister vs. Soetoro a/k/a Obama] - Interpleader case where retired Air Force Colonel wants to know, if recalled, does he obey a valid Order from a legitimate President or can he disobey an Order from a Usurper, a person Constitutionally ineligible to be President. PLEASE SEE "ATTACHED" PRESS RELEASE. One case - "Under Seal" - cannot be discussed. I NEED YOUR HELP !! I need each of you to spread the word to more of your friends, relatives and neighbors. Send obamacrimes.com to EVERYONE on your address file and ask them to send to EVERYONE on their address file and on and on and on. The more people that know about Obama "hiding" all of his records regarding where he was born, the faster we will have Obama "legally" removed from office. I believe 10 to 15 million people are aware of Obama not being "natural born" and therefore Constitutionally ineligible to be President. We need 60 to 100 million people aware! And I could use your FINANCIAL SUPPORT, and for many of you, again. I am now in my tenth [10th] month and I will continue until the truth about Obama's Constitutionally ineligibility is proven !! Please go to obamacrimes.com and contribute or mail a check to: obamacrimesc/o Philip J. Berg, Esq.555 Andorra Glen Court, Suite 12Lafayette Hill, PA 19444-2531`Obama and Michelle Obama [by the way did you know Michelle was disbarred from the practice of law in 1993]; Howard Dean, former head of the DNC; other officials at the DNC [Democratic National Committee]; Obama's senior campaign officials; and now senior administration officials must be brought forth into the Criminal Justice System and be tried and when found guilty, go to prison ! And I regretfully advise you that I had to file a lawsuit against Orly Taitz, Esquire as she has gone too far. Months ago, I advised Orly that I would not work with her because our legal styles were so different. However, I decided not to bad mouth her. Well, Orly decided to take me down and she states through my very able paralegal, Lisa. I cannot understand why she would want to take me down unless she's working for Obama. Orly went too far by publishing, spreading over the internet, the name, address, DATE OF BIRTH and, believe it, the SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER of Lisa, all in violation of State [California] and Federal laws. I will be putting out a Press Release regarding Orly shortly. Thank you. Respectfully, Phil Philip J. Bergobamacrimes.comHis 4/9/2009 Press Release was attached, but is presumed to already be widespread.

Justin

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by Justin » Sun May 10, 2009 10:50 pm

Sorry 2burmdad... Reality Check beat you to the punch by two minutes. He gets the thread name. -J

Reality Check

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by Reality Check » Sun May 10, 2009 10:52 pm

Sorry 2burmdad... Reality Check beat you to the punch by two minutes. He gets the thread name. -JThis just keeps getting better and better.

I think the lie he told about Michelle Obama being disbarred was debunked on PJ last week. Does anyone have that handy? I will now officially say that Berg is as crazy as Taitz.

Youtube-said-so

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by Youtube-said-so » Sun May 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Is that it, thought Berg said he had a lot to report.. not one new thing except for the new webmaster, which makes me wonder what happen to his old one..Birther Grandstanding... YAWN..

Reality Check

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by Reality Check » Sun May 10, 2009 11:11 pm

I think the story is more what he didn't say. He again failed to deny that his employee, Lisa Liberi, is not NM criminal Lisa.

CeeCee

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by CeeCee » Sun May 10, 2009 11:54 pm

I think the story is more what he didn't say. He again failed to deny that his employee, Lisa Liberi, is not NM criminal Lisa.Didn't he just conform that Lisa L is the Lisa in NM by saying this.....

Orly went too far by publishing, spreading over the internet, the name, address, DATE OF BIRTH and, believe it, the SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER of Lisa, all in violation of State [California] and Federal laws.

Smithereens

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by Smithereens » Mon May 11, 2009 12:31 am

Didn't he just conform that Lisa L is the Lisa in NM by saying this..... Orly went too far by publishing, spreading over the internet, the name, address, DATE OF BIRTH and, believe it, the SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER of Lisa, all in violation of State [California] and Federal laws.Well no, that was in the Liberi vs Taitz lawsuit, mentioned about 35 times! Possibly Phil has scanned the 85 pages Lisa Liberi had written and wanted to make it clearer for his 2 digit IQ contributors. I'm not sure who Phil thinks his announcement is for - birthers living in caves in Tennessee, OC morons who have never left the compound, MommaE groupies who are still confused, the unborn?

LM K

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by LM K » Mon May 11, 2009 12:49 am

Didn't he just conform that Lisa L is the Lisa in NM by saying this.....

Orly went too far by publishing, spreading over the internet, the name, address, DATE OF BIRTH and, believe it, the SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER of Lisa, all in violation of State [California] and Federal laws.Well no, that was in the Liberi vs Taitz lawsuit, mentioned about 35 times! Possibly Phil has scanned the 85 pages Lisa Liberi had written and wanted to make it clearer for his 2 digit IQ contributors. I'm not sure who Phil thinks his announcement is for - birthers living in caves in Tennessee, OC morons who have never left the compound, MommaE groupies who are still confused, the unborn?He repeated what he said before, but this time, IN A SERPERATE DOCUMENT, Berg makes the same claim...that it was Berg's Lisa L's info that Orly released. The DOB and SS# of the NM Lisa L.

This is no mistake. Berg, in all his documents is saying that his Lisa L and the NM Lisa L have the same DOB and SS#.

elliewyatt

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by elliewyatt » Mon May 11, 2009 12:51 am

Sorry 2burmdad... Reality Check beat you to the punch by two minutes. He gets the thread name. -JThis just keeps getting better and better.

I think the lie he told about Michelle Obama being disbarred was debunked on PJ last week. Does anyone have that handy? I will now officially say that Berg is as crazy as Taitz.

It was thoroughly debunked all over the place months ago. Four (at least) PJers have had to contend on other sites with this BS. It is WRONG!!!

They think Rule 770 shows her disbarred... it's total bullshit. She went inactive in 1993, and Rule number 770 was changed in 1999... it does not have the same meaning. "Court Ordered Inactive" license: in 1993, one HAD to go before a judge to get approval to place a license on inactive status.

I can't believe an attorney would spread this total lie.

Foggy is one that has fought for fact and truth on this issue.

CeeCee

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by CeeCee » Mon May 11, 2009 1:01 am

Didn't he just conform that Lisa L is the Lisa in NM by saying this.....

Orly went too far by publishing, spreading over the internet, the name, address, DATE OF BIRTH and, believe it, the SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER of Lisa, all in violation of State [California] and Federal laws.Well no, that was in the Liberi vs Taitz lawsuit, mentioned about 35 times! Possibly Phil has scanned the 85 pages Lisa Liberi had written and wanted to make it clearer for his 2 digit IQ contributors. I'm not sure who Phil thinks his announcement is for - birthers living in caves in Tennessee, OC morons who have never left the compound, MommaE groupies who are still confused, the unborn?He repeated what he said before, but this time, IN A SERPERATE DOCUMENT, Berg makes the same claim...that it was Berg's Lisa L's info that Orly released. The DOB and SS# of the NM Lisa L.

This is no mistake. Berg, in all his documents is saying that his Lisa L and the NM Lisa L have the same DOB and SS#.Also that the Lisa L does in fact lives in NM at the address that Orly released.

Butterfly Bilderberg

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg » Mon May 11, 2009 1:10 am

CHANGING FROM RULE 770 INACTIVE STATUS

Prior to November 1, 1999, former Supreme Court Rule 770 provided for a proceeding in the Court for any voluntary transfer to inactive status, whether because of some incapacitating condition or solely as a matter of the lawyer's preference because the lawyer would not be practicing law.

The current registration rules provide a procedure for lawyers on Court-ordered inactive status under former Supreme Court Rule 770 who might wish to register. Whatever registration status the lawyer wishes to assume (active, inactive, or retired), the lawyer must first file a motion with the Supreme Court for restoration to active status under Rule 759. The motion process is necessary to screen for those who transferred due to circumstances that require some review of present fitness, and the motions will be contested only in such cases. In all other cases, the ARDC will consent to the transfer, and when a consent is submitted, the Supreme Court typically allows the motion within a few weeks of when it is filed.[/break1]iardc.org/rule770inactivestatus.html]https://www.iardc.org/rule770inactivestatus.html

Michelle didn't practice after 1993.

"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

elliewyatt

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by elliewyatt » Mon May 11, 2009 1:23 am

Prior to November 1, 1999, former Supreme Court Rule 770 provided for a proceeding in the Court for any voluntary transfer to inactive status, whether because of some incapacitating condition or solely as a matter of the lawyer's preference because the lawyer would not be practicing law.

The current registration rules provide a procedure for lawyers on Court-ordered inactive status under former Supreme Court Rule 770 who might wish to register. Whatever registration status the lawyer wishes to assume (active, inactive, or retired), the lawyer must first file a motion with the Supreme Court for restoration to active status under Rule 759. The motion process is necessary to screen for those who transferred due to circumstances that require some review of present fitness, and the motions will be contested only in such cases. In all other cases, the ARDC will consent to the transfer, and when a consent is submitted, the Supreme Court typically allows the motion within a few weeks of when it is filed.[/break1]iardc.org/rule770inactivestatus.html]https://www.iardc.org/rule770inactivestatus.html

Michelle didn't practice after 1993.EXACTLY, BB.

Also I searched the records of the total some 200+ attorneys disciplined in Illinois in year 1993 and six months before and after.

Of course, you know what the birfers say about that.... "They had the records sealed/destroyed!"

I had this argument a week ago with a blogger who put out this crap again. I gave him all ARDC contact info. and said he should CALL and ASK. Did he? I doubt it. He doesn't respond. Just leaves the lie out there.

Youtube-said-so

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by Youtube-said-so » Mon May 11, 2009 1:27 am

Didn't Orly claim Berg was working for Obama? Now Berg has insinuated Orly working for Obama.

LM K

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by LM K » Mon May 11, 2009 1:32 am

Didn't Orly claim Berg was working for Obama? Now Berg has insinuated Orly working for Obama. As we all predicted they would both do!

Tesibria

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by Tesibria » Mon May 11, 2009 1:42 am

Dear obamacrimes.com supporter: Phil Berg here - with a lot to report.*** One in Third Circuit Court of Appeals [berg vs. Obama]- * * * Oral argument SCHEDULED end of May / beginning of June - waiting for exact date - this is case on "Standing !"i believe this is a complete and utter fabrication.As Berg's OTHER 3rd Circuit case (and others available on docket) demonstrate, any potentially scheduled oral argument is documented via letter to the parties that is published on the docket.The 3rd Ciruit Clerk confirmed (to me) via telephone that IF oral argument was scheduled, there would be a letter, and it would be part of the docket.There is no such letter - the letter described by the clerk and that actually was sent to the parties in the Holsworth v. Berg appeal there (several different times).While it is POSSIBLE that the Third Circuit would deviate from this apparently established pattern ....I call B.S....

“Words are sacred. They deserve respect. If you get the right ones, in the right order, you can nudge the world a little.”― Tom Stoppard
WYE: Arpaio-Melendres-Seattle Operation Timeline | Sectec Astronomy: Dennis Montgomery Timeline

elliewyatt

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by elliewyatt » Mon May 11, 2009 2:44 am

I think the lie he told about Michelle Obama being disbarred was debunked on PJ last week. Does anyone have that handy? I will now officially say that Berg is as crazy as Taitz.I'll be damned. For the FIRST time, I made a microscopic tad of progress.

This is the exchange I had with this blogger today. He'd had an article on No Quarter stating that Michelle had been disbarred. His link for 'backup' was his own blog.

First is the article on his blog, as changed today to delete the disbarment accusation, then our comment posts. I really am not at all sure what I said, as I evidently have stomach flu and feel just ghastly horrid.

Yes, I am possibly the last person in the universe to learn of this. Some of the blame’s mine. Most, though, belongs to the MSM.

I’ve only just found out that Michelle Obama stopped practicing law in 1993.

So… Michelle Obama practiced law for a grand total of four whole years.

It takes longer than that to earn your law degree.

And that’s not all. Turns out that she’s on court ordered inactive status, which means that no malpractice record is required (or sought?).

Is this, perchance, to keep something hidden? I’m looking at you, persistent rumors of insurance fraud…

What am I going to find out next? That she also worked for Chicago Overlord Richard Daley?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

elliewyatt Says:

May 10, 2009 at 13:42 | Reply

Have you bothered to contact ARDC since the contact information was posted for you in your thread at No Quarter a week ago in order for you to follow up to find that your claim is bogus?

No? Why not? Three times on NQ it was stated that you were following up/checking on this.

Here is the info. again. Why not CALL ARDC and correct your misinformation?

“ARDC Registration Department during the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Fridays with the exception of Commission Holidays by telephone at (312) 565-2600 or, from within Illinois, at (800) 826-8625.

You may also contact the ARDC by email at [/break1]org]registration@iardc.org or by facsimile at (312) 565-0997″

You don’t really want this thoroughly debunked silly false assertion to remain on your blog, do you? You want to check your story and present facts, right? And correct it after checking it out?Track-A-'Crat Says:

May 10, 2009 at 13:50 | Reply

elliewyatt,

Thank you, the careless word has been removed – the suspicion still remains.elliewyatt Says:

May 11, 2009 at 01:49 | Reply

“suspicion” based on what?

“court ordered inactive status”… you KNOW at this point that ALL IL licenses had to be “court ordered” (approved by a court judge)to become inactive prior to 1999.

“No malpractice report required”, because she has not been practicing! Sorta like you don’t have to provide proof of car insurance if you don’t have a car.

So you still have “suspicion”. I have suspicion that you have conspired with the man in the moon to steal everyone’s butter dishes. I don’t have a single shred of evidence, proof or reason to believe it, but I do have suspicion.

Maybe I could place a phone call to NASA and ask if there is a man in the moon, like you could call ARDC and ask if there is reason for “suspicion”.

“persistent rumors of insurance fraud”. By commenters on forums who “heard it somewhere” or “think they read it somewhere”. Kindly provide ANY responsible source for this. CALL ARDC and ASK if there were any “insurance fraud” accusations or complaints.

Don’t you want to follow up on your story with pursuit of actual facts? elliewyatt Says:

May 11, 2009 at 02:22 | Reply

It was not merely a “careless word”, it was an extremely serious accusation.

If you have a sense of honor and truth, I would expect that you will contact No Quarter and retract your baseless charge, including “rumors of insurance fraud”, having contacted the official overseeing agency, and will post a copy of it here.

Thank you.

LM K

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by LM K » Mon May 11, 2009 3:29 am

Ellie said:

So you still have “suspicion”. I have suspicion that you have conspired with the man in the moon to steal everyone’s butter dishes. I don’t have a single shred of evidence, proof or reason to believe it, but I do have suspicion.

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

So that's where my butter dish went..... :?

Feel better, Ellie. Stomach flu....the worst.

elliewyatt

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by elliewyatt » Mon May 11, 2009 4:29 am

Ellie said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

So that's where my butter dish went..... :?

Feel better, Ellie. Stomach flu....the worst.At least stomach flu is generally short lived (24), but GADS, it's un-fun.

By the way, there are persistant rumors about a certain "relationship" between that blogger, the man in the moon and the tooth fairy, if you get my drift!

bogus info

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by bogus info » Mon May 11, 2009 7:30 am

Michelle didn't practice after 1993.EXACTLY, BB.

Also I searched the records of the total some 200+ attorneys disciplined in Illinois in year 1993 and six months before and after.

Of course, you know what the birfers say about that.... "They had the records sealed/destroyed!"

I had this argument a week ago with a blogger who put out this crap again. I gave him all ARDC contact info. and said he should CALL and ASK. Did he? I doubt it. He doesn't respond. Just leaves the lie out there.emphasis mine. Have you called and asked and perhaps requested verification in writing? Public record right?

Reality Check

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by Reality Check » Mon May 11, 2009 8:00 am

This comment by Berg demonstrates clearly what a scum bucket he is. He castigated Orly for defamation then told this blatant lie about Michelle Obama a couple of paragraphs later.

Berg is desperate and he shows it. Orly bated him to come out earlier in the day with her post [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=834]here and Berg responded with a rehash of his crappy lawsuits that are going nowhere. Then he threw in some red meat about Michelle for his drooling, knuckle dragging Birfer followers to try to kick start the donations again. Orly is taking his money machine away and he is pissed.

bogus info

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by bogus info » Mon May 11, 2009 9:11 am

Berg and Orly are both scum buckets in my opinion. Both publish false and misleading statements. Both have a pay pal on their blogs. Both have a total disregard for the Constitution, laws and elected and appointed officials (maybe Berg not as bad as Orly) and neither are very good lawyers in my opinion. The only difference between the two is that Berg (or I have not seen him do this) does not try to form and enforce citizens grand juries, citizens militias and encourage people to revolt and overthrow the government. In my opinion, Orly is dangerous; Berg, not so much.

Sequoia32

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by Sequoia32 » Mon May 11, 2009 1:16 pm

This comment by Berg demonstrates clearly what a scum bucket he is. He castigated Orly for defamation then told this blatant lie about Michelle Obama a couple of paragraphs later. It's one thing when the average ignorant birfoon repeats that lie, it is quite another when someone with a professional license to maintain does it. Berg is disgusting.

So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy

Reality Check

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by Reality Check » Mon May 11, 2009 11:27 pm

This was posted at DOF in honor of Phil's fabulous appearance on Blog Talk Radio tonight:LihP LoSR wrote:I just listened to that gas bag Phil Berg on the radio. He was caught in a big lie on the Kenyan tape with Obama's grandmother. How much money did that swindler take you for on that one? You know, the guy that goes under the alias? That crap will never get close to a court.Berg also mentioned the Kenyan ambassador that got punked by two shock jocks into agreeing that Obama was born in Kenya. Yeah, that one was really convincing, Phil.Finally, the big lie is that a COLB is not proof that Obama was born in Hawaii and couldn't be used to get a passport. That is a complete lie. He knows it. The COLB is adequate for any federal purpose.Phil, the reason the nuts have moved from you to Orly is that all you have are the same tired lies that have all been debunked. Orly has new, exciting, and insane ideas. The birthers that are left are complete idiots who will buy Orly's garbage. Phil, you are so yesterday. Orly is the new queen of Birfistan.

Reality Check

Phil Berg Speaks!!

Post by Reality Check » Tue May 12, 2009 11:23 pm

There are some interesting comments on this article- just sayin'. Nice zingers by Bozo on "Bishop" McCrae and kudos for catching "Anonymous" in a big lie. Watch "her" try to wiggle out of that one.

Return to “Phil Berg”