Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Foggy

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by Foggy » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:53 pm

Whoever's suing rikker and the Dog here, I can set up a special area of the forum for the trial, but I want a cut of the proceeds. -->

Has St. Paulie Girl mentioned her ongoing prosecution of me for extortion? She was gonna put me in prison for registering a fake Kenya email address, [/break1]com]SarahObama@kenyaemail.com, and offering to testify for Orly if she'd send me a plane ticket and put me up in a hotel.

'Course, as Sarah Obama, I didn't speak any English. I had to have the email translated by my good buddy, Miskini Kongwe Jogoo1.

1 "Poor old rooster" in Swahili

In my defense, I was left unsupervised.

Lea

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by Lea » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:11 pm

Thank God it has finally been transfered. I will be glad when we find out what Courts and Judges it has been assigned to, so we can do the work to move this case forward and get a final ruling as soon as it is feasably possible.Just a hunch (I have no inside info, Lea, so don't hold me to this), but I'm thinking you're going to end up in the Waco Division of the Western District of Texas, and if so, your judge will be Walter Smith, and your magistrate judge would be Jeffrey Manske.Again, it's only a hunch, and based on the geography (with the principal defendants being the Hales and their multiple entities) and Waco being the closest Western District of Texas division location to Wellington.Thank you Paul. I guess we will know when they get around to putting it on the docket. I appreciate the information and the names though, at least I will know whos who if it does end up in Waco. :hug:

Lea

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by Lea » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:12 pm

Thank God it has finally been transfered....despite the best efforts of the idiot lawyer who thought it should be filed in PA in the first place. You'll have Ed Hale's millions in your pocket any day now. and get a final ruling as soon as it is feasably possibleYeah, they typically hand them out without trials.Whatever, although I don't have any pockets for anyone to get in. :hug:

Res Ipsa

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by Res Ipsa » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:53 pm

Whatever, although I don't have any pockets for anyone to get in.Carrying money in pockets is old-school:[/break1]aolnews.com/2011/03/21/police-pennsylvania-woman-hid-54-bags-of-heroin-money-in-her-v/]http://www.aolnews.com/2011/03/21/polic ... -in-her-v/Authorities in Pennsylvania arrested a 27-year-old woman who they say hid more than 100 items -- including 54 bags of heroin and loose change -- in her vagina.

Thanks pal.

MaineSkeptic

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by MaineSkeptic » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:03 pm

Authorities in Pennsylvania arrested a 27-year-old woman who they say hid more than 100 items -- including 54 bags of heroin and loose change -- in her vagina.Did they say whether it was, um, concurrent or consecutive?

CalperniaUSA

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by CalperniaUSA » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:11 pm

Carrying money in pockets is old primitive-school:

(snip)FIFY

Laughter, Imagination, Dreams

Res Ipsa

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by Res Ipsa » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:05 pm

Did they say whether it was, um, concurrent or consecutive?Concurrent. In cash alone, she had $51.22 in there.In US currency.I've never encountered one that made change. It must have been adapted from an old payphone... "Insert 25 cents for an additional three minutes..."

Thanks pal.

MaineSkeptic

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by MaineSkeptic » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:14 pm

Did they say whether it was, um, concurrent or consecutive?Concurrent. In cash alone, she had $51.22 in there.In US currency.I've never encountered one that made change. It must have been adapted from an old payphone... "Insert 25 cents for an additional three minutes..." =)) =)) =))

Princess foofypants

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by Princess foofypants » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:30 pm

:shock: They make change? Wow. Now I feel even more low-tech.

SueDB

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by SueDB » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:01 pm

Authorities in Pennsylvania arrested a 27-year-old woman who they say hid more than 100 items -- including 54 bags of heroin and loose change -- in her vagina.Did they say whether it was, um, concurrent or consecutive?Oooohhhh He said vagina in public...oh, this isn't Florida...

[/break1]rawstory.com/rs/2011/03/31/f%20...%20use-floor/]Added Reference

Edit: add [/break1]rawstory.com/rs/2011/03/31/f%20...%20use-floor/]Added Reference

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by Kriselda Gray » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:57 am

You know, putting together an individual set of beliefs is a lot more like getting dinner at a Chinese restaurant than I think you realize. See, in many Chinese restaurants, there are typically [highlight]3 ways to order[/highlight].Is that anything like "cross-triangulation," Thorswitch? Belcher is an expert in "cross-triangulation," you know. ;) Cross-triangulation? What the hell is THAT? Oi! :roll:

Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

Kriselda Gray

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by Kriselda Gray » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:00 am

You just can't extrapolate that amount of information from a single data point, and you look like an idiot trying to do so.One of the best posts I have ever read. You win the internets! :-bd :-bd A post so simple even a teatard might be able to understand it.Why, thank yew! Nice to know I can still hit one on the head occasionally --> :D

-----

realist

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by realist » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:04 am

You know, putting together an individual set of beliefs is a lot more like getting dinner at a Chinese restaurant than I think you realize. See, in many Chinese restaurants, there are typically [highlight]3 ways to order[/highlight].Is that anything like "cross-triangulation," Thorswitch? Belcher is an expert in "cross-triangulation," you know. ;) Cross-triangulation? What the hell is THAT? Oi! :roll:It relates back to the old days at OC. Linda "Starr" Belcher, came up with that ridiculous phrase after Berg had filed his 3 lawsuits, IIRC, and claimed they now had Obama right where they wanted him in a cross-triangulation of lawsuits. :lol: More properly referred to as "cross-tardangulation." :P

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Kriselda Gray

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by Kriselda Gray » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:24 am

It relates back to the old days at OC. Linda "Starr" Belcher, came up with that ridiculous phrase after Berg had filed his 3 lawsuits, IIRC, and claimed they now had Obama right where they wanted him in a cross-triangulation of lawsuits. :lol: More properly referred to as "cross-tardangulation." :POh dear.....

-----

verbalobe

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by verbalobe » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:17 pm

It relates back to the old days at OC. Linda "Starr" Belcher, came up with that ridiculous phrase after Berg had filed his 3 lawsuits, IIRC, and claimed they now had Obama right where they wanted him in a cross-triangulation of lawsuits. :lol: More properly referred to as "cross-tardangulation." :POh dear.....It relied on things like the COLB saying 'filed' not 'accepted', or the DOH saying they only confirmed that it matched a 'record' not the 'original', and demurrals from Kapiolani to confirm anything, and snippets out of various FOIA requests; they figured they had established a three-way chain of proof that was internally inconsistent, and therefore everyone involved is lying about everything and covering up for each other. By getting each piece of the argument into one of the several lawsuits, it was going to FORCE Obama to rely on A to answer X, B to answer Y, and C to answer Z -- but THEN they would HAVE HIM, because A, B, and C are contradictory.Then Perry Mason would step forward, with the putative President on the witness stand....Yeah. ComPLETEly CUCkoo for COCOApuffs.

Kriselda Gray

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by Kriselda Gray » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:21 pm

It relied on things like the COLB saying 'filed' not 'accepted', (much appreciated info snipped)Uh, thank you. I, uh, think. My brain needs to go take a nap now - LOL :)

-----

Paul Lentz

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by Paul Lentz » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:52 pm

You know, putting together an individual set of beliefs is a lot more like getting dinner at a Chinese restaurant than I think you realize. See, in many Chinese restaurants, there are typically [highlight]3 ways to order[/highlight].Is that anything like "cross-triangulation," Thorswitch? Belcher is an expert in "cross-triangulation," you know. ;) Cross-triangulation? What the hell is THAT? Oi! :roll:TW, on ObamaCrimes, Belcher was always bragging that Berg's 3 active lawsuits (at that time) was an unbeatable "cross-triangulation" which would box President Obama in, and than squeeze him into a frogmarch-out-of-the-White House position. It was always silly-talk, and not just because the 3 lawsuits were obvious losers, but Belcher sure did seem to think that using the term "cross-triangulation" made her sound knowledgable. It didn't. :mrgreen:

The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16

LM K

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by LM K » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:46 am

30 more days until the 2 year anniversary of Liberi v Taitz.I don't know if I should =)) or :(( .....

realist

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by realist » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:05 pm

LIBERI v TAITZ (THIRD CIRCUIT)

New Docket Entry...

04/19/2011 [link]Open Document,[/link] MANDATE ISSUED, filed. (AWI)The entry includes:

1 Open document Mandate Issued 2

2 Open document Court's Opinion 4

3 Open form Mandate Letter 2which I combined into one document.

1 In response to our request for briefing on the appealability of the transfer order,

defendants asked that we treat the appeal as a petition for a writ of mandamus. Because there were no “exceptional circumstances amounting to a ‘judicial usurpation of power’” on the part of the District Court, see Will v. United States, 389 U.S. 90, 95 (1967), and the issue of subject matter jurisdiction may be addressed by the transferee court, see Kerr v. U.S. Dist. Ct. for N. Dist. of Cal., 426 U.S. 394, 403 (1976) (writ should not issue where other adequate remedies exist), the alternative request for mandamus relief is denied.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

SueDB

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by SueDB » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:11 pm

unbeatable "cross-triangulation" which would box President Obama in, and than squeeze him into a frogmarch-out-of-the-White House position.should be more like "cross-retardation" which would box Presi....

Sterngard Friegen

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:28 pm

Will Taitz play in SCOTUS?I don't see why not.

SueDB

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by SueDB » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:33 pm

Will Taitz play in SCOTUS?

I don't see why not.It is just time, energy, and scarcer resources that get eaten up floundering around Federal Court on this one, but: Knock yourself out Orly!

bob

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by bob » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:35 pm

This evidence is going to the Judiciary committee, possibly also to Justice Alito as 28 USC351. (Alito is in charge of the 3rd Circuit) Court reporter was caught removing 14 pages of transcript and neatly arranging pages, as if those 14 pages never existed. Complaints were filed with the Chief Judge of the District, Judge Buttle, and Chief judge of the Circuit, Judge McKee, and they did nothing, just covered up. :twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=425213]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=425213 :twisted:

[/break1]law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/28/351]28 U.S.C. sec. 351 describes how to file a complaint against a federal judge. Nothing about complaints against SECRs. And nothing about the SCOTUS justice assigned to the circuit.

](*,)

Some of Taitz's correspondence with the SECR:

:twisted: [/break1]google.com/gview?url=http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-contents ... hrome=true]https://docs.google.com/gview?url=http: ... hrome=true :twisted:

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Piffle

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by Piffle » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:46 pm

Ya just never know what's going to pop into her head on any given day, do ya? I wonder if her doctors have ruled out thyroid problems.

Sam the Centipede

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:43 pm

Ya just never know what's going to pop into her head on any given day, do ya? I wonder if her doctors have ruled out thyroid problems.Huh. In Taitz's case, it's clearly brain damage due to enlargement of the hate centers which have expanded to fill her cranium, leaving no space for the intelligence loci in the cerebral hemispheres. She can only hate, she can't think.

Return to “Phil Berg”