Date filed: 05/04/2009

Date of last filing: 05/04/2009

History

Doc.

No. Dates Description

--

Filed & Entered: 05/04/2009

Summons Issued

Docket Text: Summons Issued as to ORLY TAITZ, DEFEND OUR FREEDOMS FOUNDATIONS, INC., YOSEF TAITZ, THE SANKEY FIRM, SANKEY INVESTIGATIONS, INC., NEIL SANKEY, JAMES SUNDQUIST, ROCK SALT PUBLISHING, LINDA SUE BELCHER, EDGAR HALE, CAREN HALE, PLAINS RADIO NETWORK, BAR H FARMS, KPRN AM 1610. Given To: counsel on 5/4/09 (gn, ) Modified on 5/4/2009 (gn, ).

Complaint

Docket Text: COMPLAINT against defts' ORLY TAITZ, DEFEND OUR FREEDOMS FOUNDATIONS, INC., YOSEF TAITZ, THE SANKEY FIRM, SANKEY INVESTIGATIONS, INC., NEIL SANKEY, JAMES SUNDQUIST, ROCK SALT PUBLISHING, LINDA SUE BELCHER, EDGAR HALE, CAREN HALE, PLAINS RADIO NETWORK, BAR H FARMS, KPRN AM 1610 ( Filing fee $ 350 receipt number PPE000127.), filed by plffs' GO EXCEL GLOBAL, LISA LIBERI, PHILIP J. BERG, THE LAW OFFICES OF PHILIP J. BERG, EVELYN ADAMS, LISA M. OSTELLA.(gn, )

Disclosure Statement Form

Docket Text: Disclosure Statement Form pursuant to FRCP 7.1 by GO EXCEL GLOBAL, LISA LIBERI, PHILIP J. BERG, THE LAW OFFICES OF PHILIP J. BERG, EVELYN ADAMS, LISA M. OSTELLA.(gn, )

Motion for TRO

Docket Text: EMERGENCY MOTION FOR AN INJUNCTION AND/OR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER, FILED BY PLFFS' GO EXCEL GLOBAL, LISA LIBERI, PHILIP J. BERG, THE LAW OFFICES OF PHILIP J. BERG, EVELYN ADAMS, LISA M. OSTELLA..(gn, )

Memorandum

Docket Text: Memorandum in support of plff's motion for Emergency Injunction and/or Temporary Restraining Order, filed by plffs' GO EXCEL GLOBAL, LISA LIBERI, PHILIP J. BERG, THE LAW OFFICES OF PHILIP J. BERG, EVELYN ADAMS, LISA M. OSTELLA, Proof of Service. (gn, )

"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

Youtube-said-so

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by Youtube-said-so » Tue May 05, 2009 12:27 am

it's on, like donkey kong..

Ozzie

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by Ozzie » Tue May 05, 2009 12:29 am

Its a great day to watch a birfer meltdown...
onlikedklt2.png

Justin

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by Justin » Tue May 05, 2009 12:45 am

Ol Phil's gone and done it. The suit we've all been waiting for:

2:09-cv-01898-ER LIBERI et al v. TAITZ et al

EDUARDO C. ROBRENO, presiding

Date filed: 05/04/2009

Date of last filing: 05/04/2009

History

Doc.

No. Dates Description

--

Summons Issued

Docket Text: Summons Issued as to ORLY TAITZ, DEFEND OUR FREEDOMS FOUNDATIONS, INC., YOSEF TAITZ, THE SANKEY FIRM, SANKEY INVESTIGATIONS, INC., NEIL SANKEY, JAMES SUNDQUIST, ROCK SALT PUBLISHING, LINDA SUE BELCHER, EDGAR HALE, CAREN HALE, PLAINS RADIO NETWORK, BAR H FARMS, KPRN AM 1610. Given To: counsel on 5/4/09 (gn, ) Modified on 5/4/2009 (gn, ).

Complaint

Docket Text: COMPLAINT against defts' ORLY TAITZ, DEFEND OUR FREEDOMS FOUNDATIONS, INC., YOSEF TAITZ, THE SANKEY FIRM, SANKEY INVESTIGATIONS, INC., NEIL SANKEY, JAMES SUNDQUIST, ROCK SALT PUBLISHING, LINDA SUE BELCHER, EDGAR HALE, CAREN HALE, PLAINS RADIO NETWORK, BAR H FARMS, KPRN AM 1610 ( Filing fee $ 350 receipt number PPE000127.), filed by plffs' GO EXCEL GLOBAL, LISA LIBERI, PHILIP J. BERG, THE LAW OFFICES OF PHILIP J. BERG, EVELYN ADAMS, LISA M. OSTELLA.(gn, )

Disclosure Statement Form

Docket Text: Disclosure Statement Form pursuant to FRCP 7.1 by GO EXCEL GLOBAL, LISA LIBERI, PHILIP J. BERG, THE LAW OFFICES OF PHILIP J. BERG, EVELYN ADAMS, LISA M. OSTELLA.(gn, )

Motion for TRO

Docket Text: EMERGENCY MOTION FOR AN INJUNCTION AND/OR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER, FILED BY PLFFS' GO EXCEL GLOBAL, LISA LIBERI, PHILIP J. BERG, THE LAW OFFICES OF PHILIP J. BERG, EVELYN ADAMS, LISA M. OSTELLA..(gn, )

Memorandum

Docket Text: Memorandum in support of plff's motion for Emergency Injunction and/or Temporary Restraining Order, filed by plffs' GO EXCEL GLOBAL, LISA LIBERI, PHILIP J. BERG, THE LAW OFFICES OF PHILIP J. BERG, EVELYN ADAMS, LISA M. OSTELLA, Proof of Service. (gn, )Anyone notice a particular name that stands out in the crowd there? I'm sure that's no one special... certainly no one important...

P.K.
Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by P.K. » Tue May 05, 2009 1:00 am

Pass the popcorn!

IANALBIPOOTV - I am not a lawyer, but I've played one on TV. In fact, IANA (fill in the blank) but chances are I've played on on TV.

PatGund

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by PatGund » Tue May 05, 2009 1:07 am

BIRTHER CAGE MATCH!!!!!!!!

Butterfly Bilderberg

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg » Tue May 05, 2009 1:09 am

shark.jpg

Youtube-said-so

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by Youtube-said-so » Tue May 05, 2009 1:11 am

Makes me wonder if both will be diverting donation money to this suit.

Butterfly Bilderberg

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg » Tue May 05, 2009 1:14 am

I soooooooooooo hope that Orly is defense counsel.

These plaintiffs have STANDING and there will be DISCOVERY!!!!!!!!!!

Youtube-said-so

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by Youtube-said-so » Tue May 05, 2009 1:22 am

I soooooooooooo hope that Orly is defense counsel. If she didn't, it would show weakness to her Cult.

mimi

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by mimi » Tue May 05, 2009 1:47 am

Just when you think it's safe to go back in the water....http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu21 ... 91.gifThis will be just too much fun!!!

Highlands

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by Highlands » Tue May 05, 2009 2:20 am

Lawyers... what happens next, pretty please?[/break1]smileyvault.com/]http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/basic ... opcorn.gif

If you took out all of the blood vessels in your body and lined them up, you would be dead. #science

notheydidn't

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by notheydidn't » Tue May 05, 2009 2:40 am

Will we have a long, hot summer? Will we fondly recall the summer of 2009? In the words of Chaka Khan, "Tell me something good".

mimi

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by mimi » Tue May 05, 2009 3:10 am

Curious Blue

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by Curious Blue » Tue May 05, 2009 4:40 am

Lawyers... what happens next, pretty please?We'll have fun, fun, fun, 'til the Judge puts this turkey away.

pitbullsigh

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by pitbullsigh » Tue May 05, 2009 5:03 am

couldnt happen to a nicer group!

Curious Blue

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by Curious Blue » Tue May 05, 2009 5:04 am

More seriously (procedurally speaking) - assuming you want an answer as to procedure.

Berg needs to SERVE the complaint on all the defendants.

Unlike the other cases, he actually has a legit cause of action (libel & slander) -- and I think even we would agree that there's a strong enough case to survive a dismissal motion. (we all know that bad things were said).

It's possible that there could be jurisdictional issue -- Berg brought the case in federal court alleging diversity jurisdiction. Ordinarily, an action for libel would be brought in state court -- but the federal courts have jurisdiction if all of the plaintiffs are from different states than all of the defendants. But "diversity" has to be complete -- that is, if even one defendant lives in the same state as one plaintiff.... it destroys the federal jurisdiction and the case would have to be refiled in state court. It starts to get complicated with so many plantiffs and so many defendants, especially with corporations added into the mix -- because the odds start getting pretty high that there will be some overlap. A corporation is considered a citizen of the state in which it is incorporated and the state in which it maintains its principal place of business, so you can see where it might get start to get complicated.

So a competent lawyer for the defendants might start doing some basic research on residency --- ironically enough, the disposition of this case might depend on the proof of citizenship (at the state level) -- but then again, Orly Taitz isn't competent. On the other hand, I can't see Linda Starr or Ed Hale being so utterly stupid as to allow Taitz to represent them... and in any case, she isn't admitted to practice in the Easter Dist. of Pennsylvania.... so they are going to have to find someone else. Which will cost $$$. And once they are served, they really can't ignore this, since they are being sued for $$$$$.... and Phil might just have found a way to pay down his mortgage.

As to the lawsuits against Obama? Well.... this new lawsuit is likely to keep all the lawyers kinda busy for awhile. They FINALLY can get the DISCOVERY they want -- and that should be a whole lotta fun.

Since Berg is asking for a TRO, things might move pretty quickly, if he manages to get his act together.

Any of you guys live near Philly? There are some court hearings ahead that you are not going to want to miss.....

(finally, I'm a little puzzled that the other Phil, over at TRSOL, hasn't picked up on this. His blog is usually right on top of the latest birther filings)

Patricia

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by Patricia » Tue May 05, 2009 5:12 am

Curious wrote:

They FINALLY can get the DISCOVERY they want -- and that should be a whole lotta fun.

Could you explain what you mean? Thanks.

Curious Blue

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by Curious Blue » Tue May 05, 2009 5:37 am

I was being somewhat facetious, but basically they have been bringing cases against Obama claiming they want to see various records (college records, records from Indonesia, etc.) -- all hot to trot about the "discovery" part of the lawsuit. (The part where they can demand that the other side answer interrogatories, attend depositions, and produce documents).This case is a treasure trove of "discovery" against each other. Since "truth" is an absolute defense to libel, that means that Orly, Linda Starr, Ed Hale, etc. -- get to demand all sorts of documentation and evidence from Berg & company. Somewhere along the line I think Orly accused Berg of stealing her ideas -- or the other way around -- and if that becomes part of the case, then naturally both sides will have an opportunity to dig into each other's case files to figure out who has what "evidence" and where and when they got it. Of course someone is going to to get the bright idea of trying to get an accounting of money pulled in by respective parties from online PayPal donations .... I think Orly has pretty much put that into issue by accusing everyone else of hacking into her PayPal account and taking her money..... so it should be interesting. But basically my comment was aimed simply at the process -- that is, they wanted a case where they could subpena docs, take depositions, have a jury trial, etc...... and now they've got one. Of course, I'm sure that Orly will probably file a cross-complaint that should make things get even more interesting.

Curious Blue

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by Curious Blue » Tue May 05, 2009 5:59 am

Oh drat. Knew this was too good to be true. We've got a New Jersey plaintiff suing a New Jersey defendant.... there goes the diversity jurisdiction. (and it only took me a single Google search to come up with the info. (Orly's too dumb to check this out, but the NJ defendant might hire himself a real lawyer or something).

rikker

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by rikker » Tue May 05, 2009 6:28 am

OMG!!!! YET ANOTHER BIRFER 'TARD FEST!!! WHERE'S DON HOUSTON WHEN I NEED HIM? I NEED SOMEONE TO GUFFAW WITH!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!These people are funnier than Richard Pryor.PJ GETS THE SCOOP, BEYOTCHES!!!!! Do we rock, or what?

rikker

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by rikker » Tue May 05, 2009 7:51 am

Oooh. I just had a sobering thought.One of the basic, fundamental tenets of Obotism is that Phil Berg is incompetent. I believe that with all my heart. And if he's incompetent to take on Obama, he's certainly incompetent to take on Orly, Belcher and crew.I want this lawsuit to go forward. I have to admit, recently the birfer wars have been a little tepid. This ramps up the amusement, some.Look, I'll get to the point. Can't one of the lawyers here agree to take this case pro bono? Allison? Paul? Butterfly? I really don't trust Phil to do this case justice. We can't have any ham-handed attempts to take down Orly. We have to do it skillfully, the way we took down OC.Please weigh in, legal eagles. I think Phil needs some help here.

realist

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by realist » Tue May 05, 2009 8:19 am

Look, I'll get to the point. Can't one of the lawyers here agree to take this case pro bono? Allison? Paul? Butterfly? I really don't trust Phil to do this case justice. We can't have any ham-handed attempts to take down Orly. We have to do it skillfully, the way we took down OC.Berg is definitely going to represent himself and the other plaintiffs. He is going to try to cure a lot of financial difficulties with this suit. Yosef has some major bucks, Phil has a pretty darn good case, and it just "might" work.And NO ONE from this site would ever represent Orly in anything, so no, not gonna happen. We sure might be willing to drop some hints on procedures and have some additional evidence archived for ole Phil, though, if he wanted it.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

notheydidn't

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by notheydidn't » Tue May 05, 2009 8:24 am

[/break1]bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=2442810129&frmid=8&msgid=1015182&cmd=show]http://pub29.bravenet.com/forum/static/ ... 2&cmd=showPhil also wants the money that Ed has too.Ed Hale May 5, 2009 - 2:21AM time for Plains Radio to ride into the sunset Folks: Phil Berg, Lisa Liberia, Momma E, Lisa Ostello and some more have sued me, Caren, Dr Orly, and a whole bunch of other people. This was filed today and I have talked to Dr Orly and she assures me that she has the proof that she stated on Plains Radio. I am just tired of these people trying to destory me. My hsot think that I am too hard on them for making sure I don't get sued, and now for having a guest on, these people come out again. Lisa O has used Dr Orly web site to collect $1000 of dollars. We have proof of that. According to Dr Orly, Lisa Liberia lives in Santa Fee, NM and she is on probation out there for fraud, forger and some other things. How Momma E got into this, I will never know, but then I guess when you don't have any money, you will do anything to get it from someone else. So folks, put yoruself in my shoes, I will get sued for anything, because they know that Caren and I have money. I am very flustrated and I don't know what to do. Caren and I have worked very hard for what we have, just to let some people try and take it from us. I don't think that I can keep Plains Radio going any more with all this crap. I will wait and read what your post to make the decision.State: Texasemphasis mine

realist

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by realist » Tue May 05, 2009 8:33 am

Just a quick word to the wise, Phil..DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING ORLY TELLS YOU. If she is relying on Sankey's investigation for her "proof" she told you she has, it is BS. Read her so-called proof. Shabby investigating would be a nice way to put it.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Return to “Phil Berg”