Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Smithereens

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by Smithereens »

The Liberi picture is from the New Mexico Corrections Dept official website.Just put Liberi in the search box and her file and this photo url shows up:http://corrections.state.nm.us/offender ... 17.jpgNote source of photo. Also her height agrees with other court records, 5' 2".Yes, NM State Corrections does use D & D Wilden Software, Ellie. They have many other mug shots that look the same w/ the D & D Wilden name.No idea what the date format is. My guess it's just a routine photo taken this year as an update to their records, since she is still on probation with the NM authorities.For example: http://corrections.state.nm.us/offender ... ?id=451076 #-o

GreatGrey

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by GreatGrey »

No idea what the date format is. My guess it's just a routine photo taken this year as an update to their records, since she is still on probation with the NM authorities.That makes some sense, just an updated pic for her probation officer. Nice work Smitty.
I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

Sterngard Friegen

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Wow. Remind me not to be convicted of any crimes in New Mexico, will you?

GreatGrey

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by GreatGrey »

Wow. Remind me not to be convicted of any crimes in New Mexico, will you?Hey, they got venetian blinds!
I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

brygenon

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by brygenon »

They have many other mug shots that look the same w/ the D & D Wilden name.No idea what the date format is. My guess it's just a routine photo taken this year as an update to their records, since she is still on probation with the NM authorities.For example: http://corrections.state.nm.us/offender ... ?id=451076 #-oThe date on the example is 11-03-09 so we can rule out the year being the first part of the date. [link]Another example,http://www.corrections.state.nm.us/offe ... 464842.jpg[/link] shows a middle number greater than 12, so it must be month-day-year. Others photos show the month spelled and/or a four-digit year. The month-day-year order seems to be consistent.

TollandRCR

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by TollandRCR »

The Liberi picture is from the New Mexico Corrections Dept official website.Even though you make it sound simple to do, this is an amazing feat of discovery. Thanks.
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

elliewyatt

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by elliewyatt »

The Liberi picture is from the New Mexico Corrections Dept official website.Good. Mystery solved!!

realist

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by realist »

LIBERI, et al. v TAITZ, et al. (EASTERN DIST. PA)

New Docket Entry...

09/28/2010 [link]145,[/link] RESPONSE in Opposition to motion, filed by deft ORLY TAITZ. (gn, ) (Entered: 09/30/2010)link shortly

Yay! :P

Sekrit Stuffs!
Some interesting info in exhibits, that I don't believe I have seen previously, but perhaps I just missed them or have forgotten them.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Epectitus

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by Epectitus »

LIBERI, et al. v TAITZ, et al. (EASTERN DIST. PA)

New Docket Entry...

09/28/2010 [link]145,[/link] RESPONSE in Opposition to motion, filed by deft ORLY TAITZ. (gn, ) (Entered: 09/30/2010)link shortly

Yay! :P

Sekrit Stuffs!
Some interesting info in exhibits, that I don't believe I have seen previously, but perhaps I just missed them or have forgotten them.
"Deft" Orly Taitz?

Coincidental abbreviation or snarky clerk? :roll:
"Hell, I would wear a dress and ruby red slippers all year if we can prove this" - Mike Zullo

Addie

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by Addie »

I still wonder why this court keeps taking in paper on a case that was already transferred out :?
"The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for." - Barbara Kingsolver

Sterngard Friegen

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

I still wonder why this court keeps taking in paper on a case that was already transferred out :?And appealed! Whatever shred of jurisdiction the court retained (none) is gone twice.

TexasFilly

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by TexasFilly »

I still wonder why this court keeps taking in paper on a case that was already transferred out :?And appealed! Whatever shred of jurisdiction the court retained (none) is gone twice. =)) That is very odd.
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

verbalobe

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by verbalobe »

Wow. Remind me not to be convicted of any crimes in New Mexico, will you?Hey, they got venetian blinds!Damned Venetians! Next the Medici, then the Illuminati, then the blue helmets. I prefer Bilderberger Swags.

Addie

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by Addie »

She always pisses me off, but this one super pissed me off. Who the hell is she to look down on a truck :evil: driver?
"The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for." - Barbara Kingsolver

kate520

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by kate520 »

Obly's new favorite word:Scintilla. Personally, I prefer iota.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

verbalobe

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by verbalobe »

Wow. Remind me not to be convicted of any crimes in New Mexico, will you?Hey, they got venetian blinds!Damned Venetians! Next the Medici, then the Illuminati, then the blue helmets. I prefer Bilderberger Swags.Haha -- only after posting this bit of fluff, do I read in the filing (p.6):Motif for fraud on the court :lol:

parsifal

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by parsifal »

She always pisses me off, but this one super pissed me off. Who the hell is she to look down on a truck :evil: driver?Amen! Truck drivers are over-worked and underpaid. All the crap from ICC de-regulation has rolled downhill on them. I used to work in the trucking business.parsy, who says "This is Baby Huey, there's a county mounty on the east side at the 119 eatin' donuts and lookin' at a Playboy Magazine. . ."

twinx

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by twinx »

She always pisses me off, but this one super pissed me off. Who the hell is she to look down on a truck :evil: driver?Remember the candidate statement from her SoS 'campaign'? I was also interested in the law and became a trained lawyer who understands the little people[/break1]runorlyrun.org/]http://www.runorlyrun.org/Unemployed Truck drivers don't even count as 'little people' status in Taitz's eyes. She really showed herself up - again - as a horrible snob.

Foggy

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by Foggy »

... as if she had something to be snobby about ...
For more information, read it again. || When science is outlawed, only outlaws will have science.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

DaveMuckey

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by DaveMuckey »

She always pisses me off, but this one super pissed me off. Who the hell is she to look down on a truck :evil: driver?Amen! Truck drivers are over-worked and underpaid. All the crap from ICC de-regulation has rolled downhill on them. I used to work in the trucking business.

parsy, who says "This is Baby Huey, there's a county mounty on the east side at the 119 eatin' donuts and lookin' at a Playboy Magazine. . ."I knew I'd seen your work somewhere.

parsifal

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by parsifal »

Oh, you just never know where I'll show up :shock: . . . But that was like 15 years ago. parsy, who had a CB in his pick up truck

realist

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by realist »

LIBERI v TAITZ (THIRD CIRCUIT - APPEAL)

The previous most recent docket entry (just to bring you up to date:

09/09/2010 Open Document BRIEFING NOTICE ISSUED. Brief and Appendix on behalf of Appellants Defend Our Freedoms Fndtn and Orly Taitz due on or before 10/19/2010. (AWI)New Docket Entry...

10/06/2010 Appellants verbally granted an extension of time to file brief & appendix [highlight]until 11/02/2010[/highlight] pursuant to Third Cir. LAR 31.4. (LWC)ORLY asked for a... gasp... extension?

highlighting and emphasis mine
ImageX 4 ImageX36

TexasFilly

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by TexasFilly »

Hey, she's gotta read nearly two years worth of threads about her! That takes time! Besides, one doesn't just crank out a polished brief like Orly files overnig........nevermind.
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

realist

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by realist »

Hey, she's gotta read nearly two years worth of threads about her! That takes time! Besides, one doesn't just crank out a polished brief like Orly files overnig........nevermind. :lol: :lol:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

raicha

Liberi v. Taitz, et al.

Post by raicha »

Seems she did not want to do this brief and her petition for writ of certiorari in the same week. I don't see why, since the cutting and pasting goes pretty quickly...

Return to “Phil Berg”