Berg back in!

mimi

Berg back in!

Post by mimi » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:13 am

I feel the same toward the Sandy Hook Truthers as I do the Birthers.

PatGund

Berg back in!

Post by PatGund » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:14 pm

I feel the same toward the Sandy Hook Truthers as I do the Birthers.Actually I feel a lot more contempt towards the Sandy Hook Truthers than I do birthers. I don't think of most birthers as being contemptible pieces of human filth.

LindainTX

Berg back in!

Post by LindainTX » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:54 am

Sandy Hook Truthers? I don't know what you're talking about. I've been completely out of touch. My laptop crashed and I've been offline.

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Berg back in!

Post by Kriselda Gray » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:52 am

Sandy Hook Truthers? I don't know what you're talking about. I've been completely out of touch. My laptop crashed and I've been offline.There are people who believe that the mass murder of children at the Sandy Hook Elementary School was a false-flag operation perpetrated by the Obama regime as a pretext to start taking away everybody's guns. Despicable doesn't even BEGIN to cover it.

Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

LindainTX

Berg back in!

Post by LindainTX » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:15 pm

OMG! These people are really paranoid as hell! =))

Paul Lentz

Berg back in!

Post by Paul Lentz » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:16 pm

OMG! These people are really paranoid as hell! =))I agree...the Sandy Hook Truthers are bizarre freaks...but not so different from the Birfers, and their silly and unsupported conspiracy theory which has been thoroughly debunked. Sure, the Sandy Hook Truthers are paranoid, delusional, and despicable, but no more so than the Birfers...like you, Linda.

The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16

PatGund

Berg back in!

Post by PatGund » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:51 pm

OMG! These people are really paranoid as hell! =))Yes. Yes they are. And there's not a few birthers who are also Sandy Hook truthers. (So far I've seen Therese Daniels, Nellie Ristvedt, Tracy Fine, Christopher Earl Strunk, Gabor "Gabe" Zolnam, Dr. Kate Vandemoer, "No-Nonsense Nancy", Lame Cherry, and Sher Zieve parrot those claims)

Sam the Centipede

Berg back in!

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:57 am

OMG! These people are really paranoid as hell! =))Yes. Yes they are. And there's not a few birthers who are also Sandy Hook truthers. (So far I've seen Therese Daniels, Nellie Ristvedt, Tracy Fine, Christopher Earl Strunk, Gabor "Gabe" Zolnam, Dr. Kate Vandemoer, "No-Nonsense Nancy", Lame Cherry, and Sher Zieve parrot those claims)That's most of your family*, Pat!

It does show how buying into all this conspiracy theory junk and the paranoia is an attitude of mind, possibly sometimes related to underlying psychological problems, and not just an isolated miscalculation or inappropriate weighting of evidence. Which is one of the reasons why it's difficult to counter with evidence and reason.

Sekrit Stuffs!
* I mean the cast of nuts, nuttiers and nuttiests that perform in the Bad Fiction freak show. I enjoy the BF blog - thanx Pat!! - but I find I can't bear to read or watch most of the racist filth that Pat catalogs; it makes me feel dirty and defiled.

PatGund

Berg back in!

Post by PatGund » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:24 am

Sekrit Stuffs!
* I mean the cast of nuts, nuttiers and nuttiests that perform in the Bad Fiction freak show. I enjoy the BF blog - thanx Pat!! - but I find I can't bear to read or watch most of the racist filth that Pat catalogs; it makes me feel dirty and defiled.
Sekrit Stuffs!
It doesn't exactly make me feel like roses and sunshine either. But I do believe the light of day is the best disinfectant for these ninnies.

SueDB

Berg back in!

Post by SueDB » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:36 am

http://nutsonline.co.nz/images/C/mixed% ... 1.jpgMixed Nuts....Can't get their insanity to run in the same shell.

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

DejaMoo

Berg back in!

Post by DejaMoo » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:11 pm

OMG! These people are really paranoid as hell! =))Yes. Yes they are. And there's not a few birthers who are also Sandy Hook truthers. (So far I've seen Therese Daniels, Nellie Ristvedt, Tracy Fine, Christopher Earl Strunk, Gabor "Gabe" Zolnam, Dr. Kate Vandemoer, "No-Nonsense Nancy", Lame Cherry, and Sher Zieve parrot those claims)Crank magnetism. From the Rational Wiki:"Crank magnetism is the condition where people become attracted to multiple crank ideas at the same time. You know that saying about not being so open-minded your brain falls out? People with crank magnetism didn't pay attention to that.Take a tax protester in the United States. There's a very good chance such a person will also be a Christian fundamentalist, a racist, a conspiracy theorist, a birther, a teabagger, a creationist, a climate change denier, a gun nut, an MRA, a Randroid, a homophobe ..."It also notes the Vindication of Kooks Corollary:"Anti-creationist blogger The Sensuous Curmudgeon coined the more unwieldy term "vindication of all kooks doctrine" to describe a similar phenomenon. The Curmudgeon described it as the idea that a crank in one field will view the perceived victory of a crank in another field against the "scientific establishment" as validating their own crankery. He gave the example of the Discovery Institute latching onto the Climategate incident. Orac of Respectful Insolence saw fit to call it the "vindication of kooks" corollary to the law of crank magnetism."[/break1]org/wiki/Crank_magnetism]http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Crank_magnetism

LindainTX

Berg back in!

Post by LindainTX » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:36 am

"Sure, the Sandy Hook Truthers are paranoid, delusional, and despicable, but no more so than the Birfers...like you, Linda."Touche' Paul. Leave it to you to zing me good. I should have known, remembered, but since I collapsed, I don't remember things like I did before. I'll try harder to remember next time. In case no one noticed, I am not the same person I was before.

Mikedunford

Berg back in!

Post by Mikedunford » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:00 am

"Sure, the Sandy Hook Truthers are paranoid, delusional, and despicable, but no more so than the Birfers...like you, Linda."Touche' Paul. Leave it to you to zing me good. I should have known, remembered, but since I collapsed, I don't remember things like I did before. I'll try harder to remember next time. In case no one noticed, I am not the same person I was before.The birther movement and its adherents are, at best, the toxic byproduct of a political philosophy driven by the demonization of opponents through any conceivable means, and the truth be damned. At worst, it is a refuge for marginalized racists and bigots driven mad by the knowledge that this nation really is a place where intelligence and hard work can overcome adversity and thrive, and that others have thrived while they have not. It is anathema to every principle this country was founded upon, and to everything we should hope to become as a nation. Forgive me if I am reluctant to extend aloha to those who have given aid and comfort to that movement.

"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

Somerset

Berg back in!

Post by Somerset » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:12 am

"Sure, the Sandy Hook Truthers are paranoid, delusional, and despicable, but no more so than the Birfers...like you, Linda."Touche' Paul. Leave it to you to zing me good. I should have known, remembered, but since I collapsed, I don't remember things like I did before. I'll try harder to remember next time. In case no one noticed, I am not the same person I was before.The birther movement and its adherents are, at best, the toxic byproduct of a political philosophy driven by the demonization of opponents through any conceivable means, and the truth be damned. At worst, it is a refuge for marginalized racists and bigots driven mad by the knowledge that this nation really is a place where intelligence and hard work can overcome adversity and thrive, and that others have thrived while they have not. It is anathema to every principle this country was founded upon, and to everything we should hope to become as a nation. Forgive me if I am reluctant to extend aloha to those who have given aid and comfort to that movement.To her credit, she has the courage to come here and play nicely.

Reality Check

Berg back in!

Post by Reality Check » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:41 am

To her credit, she has the courage to come here and play nicely.+1

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Sugar Magnolia

Berg back in!

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:51 am

"Sure, the Sandy Hook Truthers are paranoid, delusional, and despicable, but no more so than the Birfers...like you, Linda."Touche' Paul. Leave it to you to zing me good. I should have known, remembered, but since I collapsed, I don't remember things like I did before. I'll try harder to remember next time. In case no one noticed, I am not the same person I was before.The birther movement and its adherents are, at best, the toxic byproduct of a political philosophy driven by the demonization of opponents through any conceivable means, and the truth be damned. At worst, it is a refuge for marginalized racists and bigots driven mad by the knowledge that this nation really is a place where intelligence and hard work can overcome adversity and thrive, and that others have thrived while they have not. It is anathema to every principle this country was founded upon, and to everything we should hope to become as a nation. Forgive me if I am reluctant to extend aloha to those who have given aid and comfort to that movement.Isn't the whole point of the board sort of to present facts and arguments and change the minds of the birthers? If there is evidence that we have succeeded in some small way, why continue tol hold it against them? I'm not saying go all in and become their biggest fan, but maybe some leeway for her to prove herself might be in order. You never know, Based on her past beliefs, her change of heart might be very effective with and against other active birthers.

mimi

Berg back in!

Post by mimi » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:28 am

those chiding the old-timers here were obviously not around when Linda and Berg were best buds. Politijab was founded thanks to Linda. So, there is that.And I suppose that you would all welcome Dr. kHate with open arms as well.I'm thinking of changing my color to the purple.

Sterngard Friegen

Berg back in!

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:30 am

I'm thinking of changing my color to the purple. :hug:

mimi

Berg back in!

Post by mimi » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:43 am

Mikedunford

Berg back in!

Post by Mikedunford » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:20 pm

The birther movement and its adherents are, at best, the toxic byproduct of a political philosophy driven by the demonization of opponents through any conceivable means, and the truth be damned. At worst, it is a refuge for marginalized racists and bigots driven mad by the knowledge that this nation really is a place where intelligence and hard work can overcome adversity and thrive, and that others have thrived while they have not. It is anathema to every principle this country was founded upon, and to everything we should hope to become as a nation.

Forgive me if I am reluctant to extend aloha to those who have given aid and comfort to that movement.Isn't the whole point of the board sort of to present facts and arguments and change the minds of the birthers? If there is evidence that we have succeeded in some small way, why continue tol hold it against them? I'm not saying go all in and become their biggest fan, but maybe some leeway for her to prove herself might be in order. You never know, Based on her past beliefs, her change of heart might be very effective with and against other active birthers.One of my wife's old NCO's has a turn of phrase that I've come to love. It works well here. "I don't want I'm sorry. I don't want some half-assed apology. I want to see contrite contrition!!

LindainTX, like CalperniaUSA, was very heavily involved in the early growth and development of the birther movement. Neither of them is active now. I don't know how much of that is due to genuine changes of heart, how much is due to health issues, or how much is due to distraction resulting from involvement in the chaotic mass of petty vindictiveness and bickering that is the Taitz-Berg Litigation. Neither of them has become an outspoken anti-birther, and, to the best of my recollection, neither has explicitly apologized for the costs their birthing inflicted upon innocent 3rd parties.

Both of them have had substantial opportunity to prove themselves. I'm happy to give them more. And, of course, I will refrain from personal attacks on them and treat them with consideration and respect as long as they are Fogbow members. I might develop actual respect for either of them at some point. I'm open to that, but it has not happened yet. I still haven't seen contrite contrition.

"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

Kriselda Gray

Berg back in!

Post by Kriselda Gray » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:12 pm

Isn't the whole point of the board sort of to present facts and arguments and change the minds of the birthers? If there is evidence that we have succeeded in some small way, why continue tol hold it against them? I'm not saying go all in and become their biggest fan, but maybe some leeway for her to prove herself might be in order. You never know, Based on her past beliefs, her change of heart might be very effective with and against other active birthers.Well said, Sugar =D>

-----

Kriselda Gray

Berg back in!

Post by Kriselda Gray » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:19 pm

And I suppose that you would all welcome Dr. kHate with open arms asNot right off the bat, no. She'd have to show she's changed and earn the opportunity for a second chance. From what I've seen of LindainTX, however, seems sincere to me. Granted, I wasn't here in the early days, so maybe I'm just being naive, but...

-----

mimi

Berg back in!

Post by mimi » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:34 pm

written by Linda Starr, January 13, 2009 [...] I can't wait to see Barry & Michelle Soetoro led out of Blair House in matching bracelets. And Michelle thinks she was going to be humiliated by my revealing what she did to get court ordered permanent disbarrment? HA! I do feel badly for their little daughters witnessing their arrest, but that was Barry & Michelle's choice when their took the risk to try to perpetrate this massive fraud on the American people. Although, I'm sure it is just as traumatic for other children to watch their parent's carted off to jail in handcuffs too. That is what happens to their children when criminals embark on criminal careers and have children. I always feel so badly for the children. However, I will celebrate when Barry's true citizenship is exposed. He & Michelle conspired to commit all these criminal acts and there WILL be criminal and civil penalties for their actions. Let me be perfectly clear, it is not a matter of if, but rather WHEN, they are exposed, charged, convicted and sent to prison! And they should spend the rest of their natural lives behind bars without visits from anyone except their lawyers. I can see a scenario where Pelosi, Dean, Feinstein, Rahm Emanuel, Donna Brazile, and John / Jane Does 1 through 100 could also face prison. That is why I had previously stated they should have a whole wing in a federal prison all to themselves. On stop for all elected reps to serve time in jail. We have to think up a descriptive name like the Hanoi Hilton. We can put them in a Federal prison right in the middle of the country so it's centrally located.Yeah, you are naive.I have a gazillion like that.

bob

Berg back in!

Post by bob » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:49 pm

And there's not a few birthers who are also Sandy Hook truthers."Sandy Hook truthers" is ... clunky. In the spirit of previous naming conventions, may I suggest:Sekrit Stuffs!
Hookers!
:rimshot:Because it would be an insult to hard-working hookers everywhere.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Res Ipsa

Berg back in!

Post by Res Ipsa » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:50 pm

I might develop actual respect for either of them at some point.Or, you might read Calpernia's blog post on the occasion of LGBT Pride Month, providing information on the history of NAMBLA...[/break1]net/2009/06/02/lesbian-gay-bisexual-and-transgender-pride-month-2009.aspx]http://defendourfreedoms.net/2009/06/02 ... -2009.aspx

Thanks pal.

Return to “Phil Berg”