Berg back in!

Sterngard Friegen

Berg back in!

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:33 pm

Kimba - Do you have a link for a decrepit old man? http://www.gracecentered.com/christian_ ... SMILEY.gif

realist

Berg back in!

Post by realist » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:39 am

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=28869]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=28869 :evil:

Letter sent to Philip Berg by an army veteran

Posted on | December 11, 2011 | 1 Comment

Philip:

Obama has!!! used 39 false SSN’s(A SERIAL FELON)!!!!. His good buddy Bill Ayers brags in his books HOW!!! [highlight]he used to manufacture False SSN’s.[/highlight]Obama’s relatives in Hawaii had access to Social Security data bases. SSN’s are given to U.S. Citizens. Obama is NOT!!! Natural born…his dad was African. [highlight]He is not Native Born either….he is an illegal alien.[/highlight] =)) Your machinations regarding his SSN are pure B.S. YOU!! called Obama-on the steps of our nation’s capitol-a con artist and phony and transparent fraud. You are correct about this and DEAD WRONG about his SSN being legit. xxx-xx-4425 has been SEALED. Wake up and smell the coffee. You should work with Orly Taitz and not against her and for Obama…

Stephen Struk, 1/Lt. USMCR =))

ImageX 4 ImageX36

ZekeB

Berg back in!

Post by ZekeB » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:13 am

So he's an Army veteran, O'rly? It's signed by someone who is allegedly a Marine reservist. Allegedly an officer, no less. A butter bar LT might not know any better, but I suspect most any officer would have more thinking power than to write a letter like that. This dude claims to be a 1LT, so I'm more suspicious. He's either an OBOT or a Lakin understudy.

Mnoho lidí se za našeho prezidenta stydí.

Žluté vlasy se k oranžové tváři nehodí.

RTH10260

Berg back in!

Post by RTH10260 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:28 am

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=28869]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=28869 :evil:

Letter sent to Philip Berg by an army veteran

Posted on | December 11, 2011 | 1 Comment

Philip:

Obama has!!! used 39 false SSN’s(A SERIAL FELON)!!!!. His good buddy Bill Ayers brags in his books HOW!!! [highlight]he used to manufacture False SSN’s.[/highlight]Obama’s relatives in Hawaii had access to Social Security data bases. SSN’s are given to U.S. Citizens. Obama is NOT!!! Natural born…his dad was African. [highlight]He is not Native Born either….he is an illegal alien.[/highlight] =)) Your machinations regarding his SSN are pure B.S. YOU!! called Obama-on the steps of our nation’s capitol-a con artist and phony and transparent fraud. You are correct about this and DEAD WRONG about his SSN being legit. xxx-xx-4425 has been SEALED. Wake up and smell the coffee. You should work with Orly Taitz and not against her and for Obama…

Stephen Struk, 1/Lt. USMCR =))I guess cause this guy signs as still in military with a trailing R as a fig leaf, I googled his name, and for sure he leaves a "paper trail"... Tea Party and all that birfing at the right wing. He seems to be in need of showing off his former LT grade and being a former USMC member, although most media correctly quote him as retired.

mimi

Berg back in!

Post by mimi » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:00 pm

Phil is going to be on some blogtalk thing tonight. I would assume it is to beg for $$$.Is Lisa still the webmaster over there? [/break1]com/]http://obamacrimes.com/By Phil | No comments yetPhilip J. Berg will be on the American Betrayed Radio Show with Host, John Clark, 12/13/2011 at 9:00 p.m. ESTPhilip J. Berg, Esquire will be on American Betrayed Radio Show with host, John Clark, Tuesday , December 13, 2011 at 9:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.Please join Philip J. Berg, Esq. to learn the updates and current events regarding the Constitutional Eligibility of Barry Soetoro a/k/a Barack H. Obama to serve as our United States President and all new events.You can listen live or download the radio shows at [/break1]immigrationcontrol.com]www.immigrationcontrol.com or [/break1]theamericanvoice.com]www.theamericanvoice.com

PatGund

Berg back in!

Post by PatGund » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:26 pm

Looks like Berg is trying to ride Arpaio's coat tails.[link]Fradulant Selective Service Registration Card of Mr. Obama / FORGED: Poorly FORGED,http://obamacrimes.com/?p=1665[/link]Does Dr. Orly know Berg is stealing her binky??

Sterngard Friegen

Berg back in!

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:48 pm

Taitz has apparently taught Berg the Orlylaw way to spell "fraudulent," too.Some good citizen should alert her to the fact that Berg is ripping her off. (I guess turnabout is fair play.)

ZekeB

Berg back in!

Post by ZekeB » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:11 pm

I thought O'rly was away for a week or two. I guess Berg thinks this is a good time to horn in on this.

Mnoho lidí se za našeho prezidenta stydí.

Žluté vlasy se k oranžové tváři nehodí.

Suranis

Berg back in!

Post by Suranis » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:36 am

[-( on the use of "horn" and "Orly" in the same 2 sentances.

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

BillTheCat

Berg back in!

Post by BillTheCat » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:30 pm

Fraud is unraveling. Philip Berg, who has been harassing me for 3 years with a bogus law suit, recently admitted to defrauding the Disciplinary Board. FBI agent testified that documents submitted by Philip Berg and Lisa Liberi were forgeriesPosted on | April 3, 2012 | No CommentsPhilip Berg admitting to defrauding the Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of PAPlease, see the report of the Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of PA hearing, Philip Berg admits to defrauding the board. Board investigator, who is a former FBI agent, testified that the documents submitted by Philip Berg and his legal assistant Lisa Liberi were forgeries and fabrications. Lisa Liberi was convicted in 2008 in CA of 10 felony counts of forgery of an official seal, attempt to file forged documents and grand theft :twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=33986 :twisted:

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

bob

Berg back in!

Post by bob » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:34 pm

:twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?attachment_id=33985]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?attachment_id=33985 :twisted: Taitz attached a Word document. It is from an investigator who attended Berg's Feb. 10, 2012 hearing on her behalf. -xx

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

realist

Berg back in!

Post by realist » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:54 pm

Fraud is unraveling. Philip Berg, who has been harassing me for 3 years with a bogus law suit, recently admitted to defrauding the Disciplinary Board. [highlight]FBI agent testified that documents submitted by Philip Berg and Lisa Liberi were forgeries[/highlight]

Posted on | April 3, 2012 | No Comments

Philip Berg admitting to defrauding the Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of PA

Please, see the report of the Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of PA hearing, Philip Berg admits to defrauding the board. [highlight]Board investigator, who is a former FBI agent, testified that the documents submitted by Philip Berg and his legal assistant Lisa Liberi were forgeries and fabrications.[/highlight] Lisa Liberi was convicted in 2008 in CA of 10 felony counts of forgery of an official seal, attempt to file forged documents and grand theft :twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=33986 :twisted:As usual, Orly lies. From the report of the investigator's testimony...

Disciplinary Counsel then introduced their own witness, Mr. Stephen Schmitt. Mr. Schmitt is a former Special Agent of the FBI and has been an auditor and investigator for the Disciplinary Counsel for seven years. As an FBI agent, he investigated criminal activity of various kinds. [highlight]The contention of the Disciplinary Counsel was that the documents in question were forged or fabricated. Mr. Schmitt was introduced only to show comparisons of what the investigator believed to be Ms. Liberi’s signature, but may have been Mrs. McCracken.[/highlight] He did this [highlight]using a Word program[/highlight] ](*,) on his computer. He cut signatures from three different documents, one of which was known to contain true signature. [highlight]He then overlaid the signatures to determine if the signatures were identical.[/highlight] :roll: [highlight] Mr. Schmitt was not a handwriting expert and did not offer an opinion[/highlight]. He simply explained how he used the readily available computer program to capture the signatures from the documents and then compare those signatures. The computer program was not developed for handwriting analysis. Mr. Schmitt used a laptop and projector to present the comparisons on one of the walls of the courtroom. [highlight]Mr. Stretton objected, stating that without an expert, the panel was essentially becoming that expert and the panel did not have that expertise. The panel decided that they would look at the information without drawing any conclusions at this time.[/highlight]Orly also states the panel was to make a decision on March 2, and adds The board [highlight]was supposed to announce the punishment for Berg on March 2.[/highlight] They are delaying release of their decision. I wonder, if someone is pulling the strings, causing this delay, in order to give Berg extra time to harass me and investigator Sankey with a bogus law suit and take time from my prosecution of cases against Obama.No, Orly, they're not. You're fabricating what the board stated about when they would make a decision. The stated... Both sides then rested their cases. The panel stated that both sides should prepare their briefs. The panel would[highlight]await the transcripts of the hearing and then they would have twenty days to make a decision.[/highlight]As usual, Orly lies!! And I'm convinced she knows she's lying. She does it too often for it to be her "misunderstanding" or not reading and comprehending properly.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

bob

Berg back in!

Post by bob » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:58 pm

[The attorney for the ODC (Office of Disciplinary Counsel, aka the bar)] then cross examined Mr. Berg. Her first question was whether or not the information added today is true or false. He said it was true. She then asked if the previous information was therefore false and a lie. Mr. Berg admitted to rules violations. Asked if the information about his now accepting responsibility for the allegations against him was true or false, he responded “true”. Mr. Berg claimed that he had to downsize from a very large office space to a very small space. Some original files were lost, including the [the complaint's] case. He stated that the [] case had to be recreated. The letters were some of the only items still on his computer, but that the letters on the computer were not signed. When recreating the file, he sent copies to Ms. Liberi for her signature. She also supplied an affidavit stating that she did in fact type those letters and send them to the client.[...][Berg's attorney] then asked if he could ask his client a question or two to clarify. He was allowed. He asked Mr. Berg if he admitted to being less than candid with the court before he had counsel (Mr. Berg originally represented himself). Mr. Berg said “yes”. Berg was then asked if he would have filed complaints if he originally had counsel. He said “no”. He was then told that the ODC asked for the hard file on two separate occasions. Mr. Stretton asked why he didn’t comply with the request. Mr. Berg stated that he did not have a good answer. He admitted that he should have.

TexasFilly

Berg back in!

Post by TexasFilly » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:06 pm

:twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?attachment_id=33985]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?attachment_id=33985 :twisted: Taitz attached a Word document. It is from an investigator who attended Berg's Feb. 10, 2012 hearing on her behalf. -xxGee, Phil's a member of the Screen Actor's Guild. And his 90 something year old mother has been practicing law since 1948! I'm sure she's proud of her son. ?(

I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill!

bob

Berg back in!

Post by bob » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:16 pm

...the most interesting thing about this report is that it reveals that Taitz paid someone to attend the hearing.

Sterngard Friegen

Berg back in!

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:13 pm

If Berg is a member of SAG it's because of his role in this truther documentary, [/break1]imdb.com/title/tt1297858/]Zero reported in the Internet Movie Data Base. And Berg's entry is here: [/break1]imdb.com/name/nm3145206/]http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3145206/Here's a partial description of the Storyline:StorylineZERO: An Investigation into 9/11, has one central thesis - that the official version of the events surrounding the attacks on 9/11 can not be true. This brand new feature documentary explores the latest scientific evidence and reveals dramatic new witness testimony . . .

PatGund

Berg back in!

Post by PatGund » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:25 pm

Well, according to the report, Berg likes stand-up comedy.This explains Berg v Obama.

Myron

Berg back in!

Post by Myron » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:27 pm

I know this is about Berg's but - My God - does Orly have a high opinion of herself.The regime is manipulating a state review board to delay justice on Phil Berg so Phil Berg can annoy Orly just a little bit longer.

SueDB

Berg back in!

Post by SueDB » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:53 am

I know this is about Berg's but - My God - does Orly have a high opinion of herself.The regime is manipulating a state review board to delay justice on Phil Berg so Phil Berg can annoy Orly just a little bit longer.Orly....What an Ego! -xx -xx

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Epectitus

Berg back in!

Post by Epectitus » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:27 am

:twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?attachment_id=33985]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?attachment_id=33985 :twisted: Taitz attached a Word document. It is from an investigator who attended Berg's Feb. 10, 2012 hearing on her behalf. -xxShe hired "[/break1]thekodagroup.net/]The KODA Group" to "investigate" a public hearing. :lol:

"Hell, I would wear a dress and ruby red slippers all year if we can prove this" - Mike Zullo

bob

Berg back in!

Post by bob » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:49 pm

Taitz":17uc5pgd">these are not violations which can be handled with private reprimand. He used a convicted forger and thief to create a fraudulent record. Both of them committed fraud on the court and perjury and while using those fraudulent records accused an innocent woman of fraud and perjury. They could have sent an innocent woman to prison. Their actions were flagrantly criminal. Not only he admitted to lying to the disciplinary board, lying to his client for 2 years, he used a forged record, which was created by a convicted forger still on probation on her 8 year prison term on 10 felonies. [highlight]The disciplinary board will have to be utterly corrupt and dirty not to disbar him or at least suspend his license for a long period of time and not to forward this to DA for criminal prosecution[/highlight] of Berg and Liberi for fraud, conspiracy to defraud the disciplinary board and uttering of forged documentsLet’s not forget a court reporter . . . in my case who removed 14 page from a certified transcript and defrauded the court. Their bogus law suit and claims. This case is still active and numerous individual filed complaints. :twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=34264#comments]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=34264#comments :twisted:

realist

Berg back in!

Post by realist » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:57 pm

Let’s not forget a court reporter . . . in my case who removed 14 page from a certified transcript and defrauded the court.Let's also not forget that once it was discovered those pages had been left out of the pdf which was sent to Orly that the situation was immediately corrected. There was never any defrauding of anyone. The disciplinary arm of the PA court reporters dismissed the complaint very quickly.Orly = full of shit... still.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

realist

Berg back in!

Post by realist » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:43 pm

Berg is back in all right... Back on the grift.

In an email, the following ridiculous, lying, bullshit "press release"...

For Immediate Release: - 09/05/2012

For Further Information Contact:

Philip J. Berg, Esquire           

555 Andorra Glen Court, Suite 12                                                  

Lafayette Hill, PA 19444-2531

Cell (610) 662-3005

(610) 825-3134

(800) 993-PHIL  [7445]

Fax (610) 834-7659

[/break1]com]philjberg@obamacrimes.com

Contribute to raise $2 Million Dollars

for a Reward to Expose OBAMA

for the Fraud he is

The only way to make sure OBAMA is out-of-office

Expose OBAMA and remove him from office

Obama is ‘not’ Constitutionally Eligible

to be President

(Lafayette Hill, PA – 09/05/12) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the first Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama on August 21, 2008 challenging Obama’s lack of “Constitutionally Eligibility” to serve as President of the United States stated the only way to guarantee that Obama will not be President for a 2nd term is to EXPOSE OBAMA for the fraud, phony and imposter that he is !  Obama has put forth the greatest “HOAX” in the history of our country, over 230 years !  And our “free press” has refused to investigate the obvious; and our public elected officials, including judges have looked the other way !  WHY ?

Obama has totally ignored our Constitution.  Obama has all of his records “SEALED” – WHY ?  Because one seals documents because they are hiding something.  And Obama has “sealed” everything, including but not limited to his college records from Occidental, Columbia and Harvard [probably will show Obama received “foreign aid”]; access to his “real” birth records or lack thereof in Hawaii and Kenya, Africa; his Passport [probably from Indonesia]; access to his adoption records; access to his affidavit to reclaim U.S. Citizenship – [ it is believed he never followed through with the requirements to regain his U.S Citizenship and therefore, is an illegal alien]; records legally changing his name from Barack (Barry) Soetoro to Barack Obama; and has failed to address the issues of his citizenship and his right to hold the Office of Presidency in the United States.

Remember, Obama did not wear an American flag pin; and did not place his hand on his heart while our national anthem was playing.  Obama went around the world apologizing for the United States; Obama knelled down to the Saudi King, the emperor of Japan and the head of China – no other U.S. President has every done that !

Obama stated he was going to have the most “open” and “transparent” administration.  Where is it?  What a joke !  Obama must think the American public will accept anything Obama says.

It is time for all of us to wake-up and see how Obama has been hurting the USA.

Obama said on 09/03/12 that his efforts for the past four [4] years on the economy is “incomplete”.  Incomplete – yes, to continue to destroy / devastate this country.

Obama must be exposed and forced to remove from the office of President – NOW !

We must raise Two Million [$2,000,000.00] Dollars NOW for a reward for the documents that prove that Obama / Soetoro is a fraud, a phony, an imposter and has put forth the greatest “HOAX” against the United States in our history.  The documents will force Obama out-of-office.

Please contribute as much as possible - $25.00, $50.00, $100.00, $500.00, $1,000.00 or $5,000.00 or more so I can put forth a reward for $2 million to expose Obama. [$50.00 times 20,000 contributors is $1 million; $25.00 times 40,000 contributors is $1 million].

Many say it is a Republican conspiracy to go after Obama.  Wrong – I, Philip J. Berg, Esquire, am a life-long Democrat and I have been a candidate for offices including Governor and U.S. Senate for Pennsylvania; then they say I am a racist – Wrong – I am paid-up Life member of the NAACP.  Then, people say, how can a Democrat sue another Democrat – well, the U.S. Constitution is more important than a political party.

It is my position that Obama / Soetoro was never eligible to be President and therefore, impeachment does not apply !

The main reason to have Obama removed is he is “Constitutionally Ineligible” to be President.  He is not “natural born.

And, the more significant fact is that Obama’s parents divorced and Obama’s mother remarried to Lolo Soetoro from Indonesia.  Obama moved with his mother to live in Indonesia where Obama was adopted by Lolo and we have the school records from Indonesia where Obama’s name is “Barry Soetoro” and his nationality is “Indonesia” and his religion is “Islam” which is “Muslim”.  There is no evidence that Obama disavowed his citizenship from Indonesia and petitioned to reinstate his American citizenship, if he had any, between the ages of eighteen [18] and twenty-one [21].

In fact the Indonesian law gives until the age of Twenty-One [21].  Soetoro/Obama would have had to sign an Affidavit relinquishing his Indonesian citizenship and said Affidavit had to be sent to the Indonesian Government before reclaiming any U.S. citizenship he may have once held.  As a result of Soetoro/Obama’s Indonesian ‘natural’ citizenship status, Soetoro/Obama could never regain U.S. “natural born” status, if he in fact he ever held such, which we doubt.  Soetoro/Obama could have only become ‘naturalized’ if the proper paperwork were filed with the U.S. State Department, after going through U.S. Immigration upon his return to the United States; in which case, Soetoro/Obama would have received a Certification of Citizenship indicating ‘naturalized’. 

Oh, yes, there is no documentation of anything regarding Obama, oh I mean, Barry Soetoro.

Also, remember that Obama / Soetoro went to Pakistan at age twenty [20] when U.S. citizens were not allowed to travel there; on the way there, Obama / Soetoro stopped in Indonesia – why – probably to renew his Indonesia Passport.

If you need additionally reasons to expose Obama, look at:

1.      Obama was born not in Hawaii, but in Mumbai, Kenya, Africa – therefore, Obama is not “natural born” and therefore cannot be eligible to be President.

2.      Obama was adopted in Indonesia by Lolo Soetoro – Obama’s legal name is “Barry Soetoro”.  Obama never changed his legal name.  Yes, one can use an alias, but not for fraudulent purposes, as Obama has been doing.  Obama forfeited any claim he had to be, “Natural Born”, if he had any. 

3.      ObamaCare.  Obama / Soetoro spent practically two [2] years on medical legislation that the majority of people in the U.S. now want repealed.  And do you recall what then Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said, let’s pass ObamaCare so we can read the over 2,000 pages and find out what is in it. 

4.      Logan Act violated by Obama – an elected official [Obama as U.S. Senator from Illinois] cannot influence or participating in foreign elections [Obama raised more than a million dollars by supporting his cousin, Odinga, in Kenya].

5.      National Debt – Now hit $16 Trillion.  Obama / Soetoro have accumulated more debt than all of our prior Presidents combined.

6.      Economy – devastated and not getting better.

7.      Jobs – more than 21 million are out-of-work or have given up on work.  8.3% is the current unemployment rate and has been over 8% for 44 months.

8.      Sara Obama – Obama / Soetoro’s step grandmother, Sara Obama, granted a telephone interview that was recorded with two [2] ministers, one [1] at her home in Kenya and the other in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania; she stated in Swahili that she, Sara Obama, was in the hospital in Kenya on August 4, 1961 when Obama was born.

9.      Birth Certificate – On April 27, 2011, Obama walked into the Press Room at the White House with his supposed “Birth Certificate”.  There are more “holes” in that “Birth Certificate” than swiss cheese !

a.       The Birth Certificate issued by Obama on national Television, have missing factors: Mother’s address; length and weight of baby; and where the signature of Stanley Ann Dunham appears, it says “mother or informant”.  Additionally, the authenticity of the document itself is being questioned for many reasons.

b.      Also, the Birth Certificate fails to answer the questions into Obama’s adoption in Indonesia.

c.       Soetoro/Obama claims in his book “Dreams from my father” that he stopped in Indonesia to visit his mother.  But, his mother was not in Indonesia, she was in Hawaii with Maya, divorcing Lolo Soetoro.  In addition, the State Department has stated in response to a FOIA [Freedom of Information] request that they do not have a U.S. Passport application on file for Barack H. Obama.”

Please note - Michelle Obama said during her speech to the Democratic National Convention on September 4, 2012 – “Being President does not change who you are, it reveals who you are”.  Think about it, all of the above – reveals who Obama / Soetoro really is !  A President more interested in changing the United States to all of our detriment.

Finally, there is no evidence that Soetoro/Obama ever ‘legally’ changed his name from Barry Soetoro to Barack Hussein Obama – therefore his legal name is still ‘Barry Soetoro’.

Donations are needed ASAP and very appreciated

to allow ObamaCrimes to Post a $2 Million Reward for the Documentation that Proves Obama

has committed Fraud and he is an Imposter, a Phony and Obama has put forth

the greatest “HOAX” in U.S. history !

We must Defend “our” U.S. Constitution

You may donate on our web site:  obamacrimes.com

For copies of all Press Releases and Court Pleadings, go to:

obamacrimes.com

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Return to “Phil Berg”