Berg back in!

Foggy

Berg back in!

Post by Foggy »

People who change their ways should be given credit for changing their ways. LindainTX has never advocated birtherism here. She's not here to disrupt the board or insult anyone. She joined in Dec. 2010, long after she left Phil. She has 99 posts. For a little more than two years, she has broken no rules and been a member in good standing here.I'm not the president of her fan club; I'm simply stating the facts. She says she's not the same person she was before; I see some evidence that's true and I appreciate it. I'm giving credit where credit seems to be due. I've been given so much forgiveness myself, I can't be stingy with it. Not gonna go erase some mean things I said in 2009 and 2010, though. That was then; this is now. She was who she was back then. I hope she's a different person today. Same goes if not more so, for that matter, with CalperniaUSA. We're not friends, but we have a history of dealing with each other on a basis of honesty and respect. I don't require that everyone here like us or agree with us. I just insist on treating everyone respectfully who earns such treatment. She - and everyone else here - may write whatever she likes on other websites.
For more information, read it again.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

LindainTX

Berg back in!

Post by LindainTX »

Thanks Foggy. I am different now.

mimi

Berg back in!

Post by mimi »

I didn't ask for her to be banned. That would be unfair.

LindainTX

Berg back in!

Post by LindainTX »

You know Mimi, at the time, I intended to be inflammatory. I guess I succeeded more than I realized for my presence to still be a topic of conversation.

mimi

Berg back in!

Post by mimi »

You know, Linda, I've never heard you apologize for all the lies.

I've never seen you tell those birthers you led around that you were lying.

So you dropped out of birthering. Why? Because of a lawsuit that involved you? Health?

And, you're generally not a topic. But you know that.

The last post in this topic was Dec 04, 2012. Then you post almost two months later:

OMG! This is amazing. I can't believe this is still going on...I honestly don't know what kind of reaction you expected.

LindainTX

Berg back in!

Post by LindainTX »

I didn't see or know about the sandyhook truthers. It was an honest reaction. My laptop was crashed for months and was in the shop. The harddrive had to be replaced. If I am not the topic, why are some of you still harping on me? I came here for good reasons. I told you why a long time ago. It wasn't to cause trouble either. I haven't broken the rules or stirred the pot. I came here before my collapse, long after being sued. If you haven't guessed why I came here, you are slow. You people don't like me. I get that.

SueDB

Berg back in!

Post by SueDB »

I didn't see or know about the sandyhook truthers. It was an honest reaction. My laptop was crashed for months and was in the shop. The harddrive had to be replaced. If I am not the topic, why are some of you still harping on me? I came here for good reasons. I told you why a long time ago. It wasn't to cause trouble either. I haven't broken the rules or stirred the pot. I came here before my collapse, long after being sued. If you haven't guessed why I came here, you are slow. You people don't like me. I get that.Not everyone likes me either. I learned a long time ago to grow some tough hide on my hide. I welcome other points of view. That is why (IMHO) it takes deliberate effort to get baned around here.Going to visit San Antonio shortly so I gotta get my ear tuned for the accent change...just went to VA (I live in Seattle area) now I have to retune the ear, settle down, and mosey along.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

PatGund

Berg back in!

Post by PatGund »

I didn't see or know about the sandyhook truthers. It was an honest reaction. My laptop was crashed for months and was in the shop. The harddrive had to be replaced. If I am not the topic, why are some of you still harping on me? I came here for good reasons. I told you why a long time ago. It wasn't to cause trouble either. I haven't broken the rules or stirred the pot. I came here before my collapse, long after being sued. If you haven't guessed why I came here, you are slow. You people don't like me. I get that.Do I hate you personally?? No, I do not. There are only a few birthers I actually flat out hate. Most of them I either feel pity or amusement by.Do I dislike what you helped start with Philip Berg?? Yes, yes I do. But I can dislike the deed without hating the person who did the deed.Do I recognize that people change? Yes they do.

bob

Berg back in!

Post by bob »

You know, Linda, I've never heard you apologize for all the lies. I've never seen you tell those birthers you led around that you were lying.This.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

mimi

Berg back in!

Post by mimi »

Did I miss the part where she said she was wrong? Did I miss the part where she said "oh yeah, maybe working the 'patriots' into a bunch of hatriots wasn't such a good idea"?It will sure be terrible if we can't do this peacefully and it erupts into a full fledged Civil War, which I fear so much for our country. We must save our Constitution!"blah, blah, blah.Hey did I tell anyone that yesterday morning I got two more harassing emails from the same person and last night two more. Unbeknownst to me, all these nasty emails were apparently from Michelle Soetoro (using another new addy). Anyway, she spouting all this Muslim hatred about the Bible and how they were coming to get me and were going to make me wear a Burka and shut up. I said this was Barry's agent, but it's somuch worse for Barry when its his own wife contacting the moderator on opposing counsel's blog. Big no no. Be careful, IMO, people are going to find out your dirty little secrets about why you really hate White people.I know people change. I haven't seen anything remotely close to sorrow or an apology for any of this.more here:[/break1]typepad.com/badfiction/2009/02/the-best-of-linda-starr-belcher.html]http://badfiction.typepad.com/badfictio ... lcher.html

Sterngard Friegen

Berg back in!

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Not worth the electrons.

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Berg back in!

Post by Kriselda Gray »

You people don't like me. I get that.Well, if it's any consolation, only 1/3 as many people have you on ignore as have me, something I find exceedingly sad and quite absurd, really. ?(
Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants... :thor:

Epectitus

Berg back in!

Post by Epectitus »

I guess most of us missed this (for good reason) but Berg did some birfing on [/break1]obamacrimes.com/]Obamacrimesa couple months ago. I guess it was his "spring offensive." It was his first post in almost 2 years.

One of the highlights includes moving Obama's alleged place of birth to India... no wait, still Kenya... no wait... huh?

1. Obama was born not in Hawaii, but in Mumbai, Kenya, Africa – therefore, Obama is not “natural born” and therefore cannot be eligible to be President.Berg must have been asleep since January of 2013, because he seems not to have noticed that Obama is already in his second term:

Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the first Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama on August 21, 2008 challenging Obama’s lack of “Constitutionally Eligibility” to serve as President of the United States stated the only way to guarantee that Obama will not be President for a 2nd term is to EXPOSE OBAMA for the fraud, phony and imposter that he is !

(emphasis in the original)It appears he needs money:

Donations are needed ASAP and very appreciated

to allow ObamaCrimes to Post a $2 Million Reward for the Documentation that Proves ObamaOh... and he's publishing a new book... complete with typos on the cover:

http://www.obamacrimes.com/index_files/bergbookcvr.jpg
"Hell, I would wear a dress and ruby red slippers all year if we can prove this" - Mike Zullo

verbalobe

Berg back in!

Post by verbalobe »

...Oh... and he's publishing a new book... complete with typos on the cover:http://www.obamacrimes.com/index_files/ ... vr.jpgPhil Berg is Big Brother? :shock:

AnitaMaria

Berg back in!

Post by AnitaMaria »

"The first attorney to revealsthe facts about the case America needs to know about the truth of Obama;s birth and other doublespeak of Big Brother"I'm pretty sure Orly Taitz already has the copyright on that tagline.

gupwalla

Berg back in!

Post by gupwalla »

Berg is smart enough to realize that no one will be able to claim the $2 million reward. Which means any birfer donors are just contributing to Berg's retirement fund.Trufering and birfering is probably more lucrative than honest lawyering for those with the gift of grift. After all, half the population has below median IQ.
In a wilderness of mirrors, what will the spider do beyond the circuit of the shuddering Bear in fractured atoms? -TS Eliot (somewhat modified)

All warfare is based on deception. - Sun Tzu

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Berg back in!

Post by Orlylicious »

The Berg Is The Word! 36 glorious minutes at Freedompalooza!

Berg Back: Don't Impeach Obama; He Should Be Tried Convicted & Jailed; Obama Never Vetted

[BBvideo 425,350:q0toqhib][/BBvideo]

( Video via James Freeland @ Freedompalooza. Hat tip SA. )

h/t BR but it appears the poor bunnies may not know Phil's Bar status: [/break1]birtherreport.com/2014/07/berg-back-dont-impeach-obama-he-should.html]http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/07/be ... hould.html
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Plutodog

Berg back in!

Post by Plutodog »

I might develop actual respect for either of them at some point.Or, you might read Calpernia's blog post on the occasion of LGBT Pride Month, providing information on the history of NAMBLA...[/break1]net/2009/06/02/lesbian-gay-bisexual-and-transgender-pride-month-2009.aspx]http://defendourfreedoms.net/2009/06/02 ... -2009.aspxI believe if you want to go there again, you're going to have to go wayback:[/break1]archive.org/web/20090610064818/http://defendourfreedoms.net/2009/06/02 ... -2009.aspx]https://web.archive.org/web/20090610064 ... -2009.aspx
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Berg back in!

Post by Kriselda Gray »

I'm just trying to figure out what NAMBLA had to do with the Stonewall Rebellion...
Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants... :thor:

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Berg back in!

Post by Flatpointhigh »

I'm just trying to figure out what NAMBLA had to do with the Stonewall Rebellion...Man/Boy love is well, you know....

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Adrianinflorida

Berg back in!

Post by Adrianinflorida »

Because studies by esteemed researchers like Pat Robertson and Antonin Scalia have proven that all gays want to abuse little boys. These fuckers will do anything to scare God fearing patriots into hating The Ghey.

Return to “Phil Berg”