Berg back in!

bob

Berg back in!

Post by bob »

Obamacrimes: [/break1]com/?p=1562]From Philip J. Berg, Esquire:I, Philip J. Berg, Esquire, am reviewing materials to file against Obama in various states in his attempt to be a candidate for President in 2012. Obama is “Constitutionally Ineligible” to be President. Obama is a fraud and a phony ! Obama is the greatest “HOAX” against the United States in our history ! I need local attorneys in each of the 50 states. Please fax ... or email ... THANK YOU ! Together, we will correct a national nightmare !
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Sterngard Friegen

Berg back in!

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Does Berg have a paralegal helping him? From what I recall he can't/won't write anything himself.

mimi

Berg back in!

Post by mimi »

reviewing? but won't put his name on anything.another coward.

raicha

Berg back in!

Post by raicha »

Obamacrimes: [/break1]com/?p=1562]From Philip J. Berg, Esquire:I, Philip J. Berg, Esquire, am reviewing materials to file against Obama in various states in his attempt to be a candidate for President in 2012. Obama is “Constitutionally Ineligible” to be President. Obama is a fraud and a phony ! Obama is the greatest “HOAX” against the United States in our history ! I need local attorneys in each of the 50 states. Please fax ... or email ... THANK YOU ! Together, we will correct a national nightmare !Only 49, what? Orly's already got California covered.

A Legal Lohengrin

Berg back in!

Post by A Legal Lohengrin »

Obamacrimes: [/break1]com/?p=1562]From Philip J. Berg, Esquire:I, Philip J. Berg, Esquire, am reviewing materials to file against Obama in various states in his attempt to be a candidate for President in 2012. Obama is “Constitutionally Ineligible” to be President. Obama is a fraud and a phony ! Obama is the greatest “HOAX” against the United States in our history ! I need local attorneys in each of the 50 states. Please fax ... or email ... THANK YOU ! Together, we will correct a national nightmare !So basically, "I get the birfer bucks and the glory, you get the sanctions!" Nice swindle, Phil. I can't imagine any real attorneys will take him up on the "you file my frivolous garbage instead of me" scam.

raicha

Berg back in!

Post by raicha »

The dude hasn't even posted for 8 months. Now he wants to hop on the bandwagon and join the parade of fools.

bob

Berg back in!

Post by bob »

Only 49, what? Orly's already got California covered.48: Phil Berg is [/break1]thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=5331]not yet disbarred in Pennsylvania.

raicha

Berg back in!

Post by raicha »

I'm thinking he might have resolved his ethics case, leaving him more free time for birfin.

June bug

Berg back in!

Post by June bug »

I, Philip J. Berg,So Phil, been hangin' out with he, Lucas Smith, lately?

ZekeB

Berg back in!

Post by ZekeB »

The dude hasn't even posted for 8 months. Now he wants to hop on the bandwagon and join the parade of fools.I saw the opening when Cain dropped out.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

GreatGrey

Berg back in!

Post by GreatGrey »

Phil can't even successfully sue Ed Hale.
I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

A Legal Lohengrin

Berg back in!

Post by A Legal Lohengrin »

I'm thinking he might have resolved his ethics case, leaving him more free time for birfin.Perhaps he arranged for a private reprimand and some kind of period of good behavior. That would explain why he wants other people to file his birfin' briefins.

realist

Berg back in!

Post by realist »

I'm thinking he might have resolved his ethics case, leaving him more free time for birfin.Perhaps he arranged for a private reprimand and some kind of period of good behavior. That would explain why he wants other people to file his birfin' briefins.Certainly could be.Nothing new since the last entry and his status still shows "active." If there has been any disciplinary action it's obviously not public. Since the last hearing was 11/23 there may not be a ruling yet.. no way to know, of course.208 DB 2010 10/27/2011 ADDITIONAL HEARING SCHEDULED(11/23/2011), 09:30 AM, DISTRICT II
ImageX 4 ImageX36

jtmunkus

Berg back in!

Post by jtmunkus »

:D

Piffle

Berg back in!

Post by Piffle »

Obamacrimes: [/break1]com/?p=1562]From Philip J. Berg, Esquire:I, Philip J. Berg, Esquire, am reviewing materials to file against Obama in various states in his attempt to be a candidate for President in 2012. Obama is “Constitutionally Ineligible” to be President. Obama is a fraud and a phony ! Obama is the greatest “HOAX” against the United States in our history ! I need local attorneys in each of the 50 states. Please fax ... or email ... THANK YOU ! Together, we will correct a national nightmare !Maybe he should get Hemenway to write a testimonial about his experience filing Berg's "legal work" for him.

Reality Check

Berg back in!

Post by Reality Check »

He can file an illegible copy of the Hawai'ian Homelands program brochure. :-bd
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

LM K

Berg back in!

Post by LM K »

Phil can't even successfully sue Ed Hale. =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) I think Berg is poking at Orly, threatening to Usurp her position as the great 50 State Challenge lawyer. Berg's health has been horrible these past 2 years. He is just trying to piss Orly off.Or, a birfer asked him to become involved in one state because the birfer can't bear to ask Orly to ruin the challenge.
"The jungle is no place for a cello."
Take the Money and Run

bob

Berg back in!

Post by bob »

Berg!: [/break1]com/?p=1610]Obama is NOT using a Stolen or Fraudulent Social Security Number. “xxx-xx-4425” is Obama’s Legal Social Security Number.

Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the first Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama on August 21, 2008 challenging Obama’s lack of “Constitutionally Eligibility” to serve as President of the United States stated that Barack Obama a/k/a Barry Soetoro is not using a fraudulent or stolen Social Security Number. Barack Obama a/k/a Barry Soetoro was legally assigned Social Security Number xxx-xx-4425.

[...]

Mr. Berg continues, “I am repeatedly contacted about Obama’s use of Social Security number xxx-xx-4425 and the word on the Internet that the number in use by Obama was originally assigned to Jean Paul Ludwig born in 1890 in France, who is now deceased. All over the Internet there are articles and posts that Obama stole Mr. Ludwig’s Social Security number and Obama is using Mr. Ludwig’s Social Security number fraudulently. There are also posts all over the Internet that Obama is using a deceased person’s Social Security number. This is NOT [emphasis original] true. Mr. Berg continues, “when false information is put out on the Internet and filed in our Court’s, it takes away from the factual issue that Obama is not Constitutionally Eligible to be President of the United States. [highlight]False information[/highlight] regarding the eligibility of Obama [highlight]makes the question[/highlight] into the lack of Constitutional eligibility of Obama serving as our President [highlight]a laughing stock[/highlight].”

[...]

Questions have also been raised regarding the fact Obama’s Social Security number was issued out of Connecticut instead of Hawaii and that Obama never resided in Connecticut. The state and/or office that issued a Social Security number and/or card is not [emphasis original] always the same as where the person the number being assigned to resides.

[Indonesian citizenship, etc.]Taitz!:

Attacks on the truth to schield Social Security fraud by Obama

Just yesterday Philip Berg reappeared after he and his sidekick Gary Kreep spent most of their time harassing me, my family, investigator Sankey and all the dtabase companies with a bogus law suit. Today Berg reappeared, trying to tell people not to believe their own eyes, claiming that Obama’s social security number is vaid. It is pretty much as valid as the social of his illegal alien aunt, living in the public housing at our expense and using IN social, while she was never a resident of IN, like the social of his recently arrested illegal alien uncle and like 100 social security numbers of his friend William ayers, who in his book Fugitive Days admitted to creating over a 100 fraudulent social security numbers.

[...]

Now I know, why Berg reappeared after 2 years hiatus and after 2 yers of suing me, investigator Sankey and all the database agencies with a bogus law suit. Stolen SSN is Obama’s Achilles hill.

[highlight]We never said that Obama is using Luwig’s number[/highlight]. Ludwig was brought as an example of someone, who was born around1890 and got a SSN around 1977, as some people doubted that such an old individual could be getting a social in 1977 We showed a number of examples of elderly individuals getting a social in 1977..

Obama’s regime and criminal machine are worried. My guess, that some judges are getting uneasy, they don’t want to go to prison together with Obama, when this Social Security fraud blows up. As I was saying all along SSN is the hottest issue and now there are diversions. Berg was brought as a diversion. The most simple question to ask “If this is Obama’s legal social, why E-Verify says “No match” and and SSNVS says that this number was never issued to Barack Obama? Obama is caught and cornered. Everyone can understand no match on E-Verify. All this nonsense from Berg will not help Obama.xxx-http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=28754

-xx

LM K

Berg back in!

Post by LM K »

Oh, it is ON! Birfer v birfer. The lawsuit isn't working, so let's run around to see who files eligibility suits first! -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx
"The jungle is no place for a cello."
Take the Money and Run

bob

Berg back in!

Post by bob »

a letter from Mr. Doak, Greely CO to Los Angeles Times

Soetoro aka Obama has been using purloined Social Security number [XXX-XX-XXXX], since 1980. That number was originally assigned to Jean Paul Ludwig of Connecticut, born 1890,xxx-http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=21306

See? Taitz doesn't say Obama was using Ludwig's SSN; she only reprints her minion's letter saying just that.

Totally different.

"Dr. Taitz, Esq. has no means of checking the veracity of all the claims and allegations in the articles."

raicha

Berg back in!

Post by raicha »

Taitz!:

Attacks on the truth to schield Social Security fraud by Obama

Just yesterday Philip Berg reappeared after he and his sidekick Gary Kreep spent most of their time harassing me, my family, investigator Sankey and all the dtabase companies with a bogus law suit. Today Berg reappeared, trying to tell people not to believe their own eyes, claiming that Obama’s social security number is vaid. It is pretty much as valid as the social of his illegal alien aunt, living in the public housing at our expense and using IN social, while she was never a resident of IN, like the social of his recently arrested illegal alien uncle and like 100 social security numbers of his friend William ayers, who in his book Fugitive Days admitted to creating over a 100 fraudulent social security numbers.

xxx-http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=28754

-xxKewl! Orly is back to posting the fraudulently obtained Selective Service letter. Yeah, stick with that evidence Orly, it will take you far.

raicha

Berg back in!

Post by raicha »

[quote name=Taitz]We never said that Obama is using Luwig’s number. Ludwig was brought as an example of someone, who was born around1890 and got a SSN around 1977, as some people doubted that such an old individual could be getting a social in 1977 We showed a number of examples of elderly individuals getting a social in 1977..

If that was all she was trying to say then why did she:

NEED TO FIND SURVIVING RELATIVES AND ANY AND ALL INFORMATION ABOUT THIS MAN JEAN PAUL LUDWIG: BORN IN 1890, DIED IN 1981 IN HI, GOT HIS SSN IN CT IN SEPTEMBER OF 1976 (EXTREMELY IMPORTANT)?

xxxhttp://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=19402

NEED TO KNOW, WHERE THIS MAN REALLY DIED, WHEN AND WHERE DID HE GET HIS SSN (VERY IMPORTANT)?

XXXhttp://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=19422

NEED TO CONTACT CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN OF JEAN PAUL AND FLORENCE LUDWIG?

XXXhttp://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=19488

[H]ave questions re Ludwig: was he French or was he German who lived in France? Where did Ballantyne’s family come from? Was ever any connection between Ballantyne, William Ayers, Bernadette Dohrn, Stanley Dunham (Obama’s grandfather), Ludwigs??

XXXhttp://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=19491

Reprint Thayne Doaks' letter to the LA Times claiming: Soetoro aka Obama has been using purloined Social Security number xxx-xx-xxxx, since 1980. That number was originally assigned to Jean Paul Ludwig of Connecticut, born 1890?

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=21306]XXXhttp://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=21306

Taitz has purposely created confusion with innuendo, outright lies and purloined documents. Berg never mentioned Orly's name, but it is true that as a result of her "research" All over the Internet there are articles and posts that Obama stole Mr. Ludwig’s Social Security number and Obama is using Mr. Ludwig’s Social Security number fraudulently. There are also posts all over the Internet that Obama is using a deceased person’s Social Security number.

She purposely muddied the waters and she would be proud of that if anyone other than Berg pointed it out.

bob

Berg back in!

Post by bob »

Bob T[break1">[/break1] Freeman":2i22wmmo]Thayne Doak said Obama used Ludwig’s SSN.

Hopefully Thayne Doak will show us her evidence.Taitz":2i22wmmo">I don’t believe Thayne Doak said that, [highlight]I am sure the issue was twisted by obots[/highlight]xxx-http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=28754&cp ... ent-115132

Whatever4

Berg back in!

Post by Whatever4 »

"Dr. Taitz, Esq. has no means of checking the veracity of all the claims and allegations in the articles her zibits, filings, and dossiers."FIFY
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

verbalobe

Berg back in!

Post by verbalobe »

Uh, right.....

Judith Corley (speed-dialing): Attorney Berg?

Phil Berg: What can I do you for? A foreclosure, perhaps? Did someone slip on a sidewalk?

Corley: I'm the President's attorney. We need cover.

Berg: Putative President, you mean.

Corley: Whatever. Can you help?

Berg: Hmm. I could attack Orly Taitz on my blog.

Corley: We knew we could count on you. There's no other way to divert attention from the other things we're doing.

Berg: ...doing?

Corley: You know. The eligibility suits. Waiving our right of response, that kind of thing.

Berg (knowing wink): Oh yeah. Okay. So what's in it for me?

Corley: Besides the chance to attack Taitz?

Berg: I'd be doing that anyw... :oops: ...um...

Corley: We could put in a good word for you with the Pennsylvania Bar.

Berg: That would be excell... um, wait. After Obama is deposed, all his official acts would be rolled back, and I'd be back on probation.

Corley: Okay, we'll just pay you.

Berg: Iraqi Dinars only, small bills.

Return to “Phil Berg”