Has Philip Berg quit the field???

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:10 pm

I noticed that [link]ObamaCrimes,http://obamacrimes.com/[/link] hasn't been updated since 19 May. Most of Berg's energy seems to be going into the Taitz / Berg civil war.Now Berg quit the field after a while when he was playing the 9/11 truther thing. And with more and more birthers going de Vattelist (indeed, Berg was booted from the "Birther Summit" in part due to his not being a de Vattelist, as well as his feud with Dr. Orly), I'm wondering if he's decided to take his claims of Indonesian citizenship and Kenyan birth and go home.Anyone seen much of Berg in birtherstan of late??

LM K

Post by LM K » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:25 pm

Berg is/was under review by the PA State Bar. I wonder if he lost his license. Yet, if he had, Orly would have shouted that from the rooftops.Poor birfers. We long-term obots were always telling them birfers that Berg would disappear after the money stopped rolling in. And they wouldn't believe us.At least Lady Liberty is still on the case!

Loren

Post by Loren » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:35 pm

Berg is/was under review by the PA State Bar.The [/break1]padisciplinaryboard.org/pa_attorney_public.php?id=9867&attname=Berg%2C+Philip+J.+&violations=1]Pennsylvania Disciplinary Board shows that he had a post-hearing conference on September 19. But he's not listed under Recent Discipline.Anyone want to make a phone call?

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:36 pm

Remember, Berg had some serious health problems. His last action was the birth certificate rally in a year ago in DC that was a colossal flop. I think LL has been keeping the case against Taitz going.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Return to “Phil Berg”