LIBERI, et al. v BELCHER, et al. (N.D. TX)

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:36 am

Easy to tell what day the screenshots of Fogbow were taken. Everybody's green. :mrgreen:

Welcome, seeker! (There's a seeker born every minute.)

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:44 am

Those dastardly Fogbowers have the audacity to maintain a [link]calendar,http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?sr ... a/New_York[/link] of public events so that members can actually attend public events. :oAnd hey, if they didn't want public attention, they should have settled their disputes privately and not filed their complaint in Federal Court. They're the plaintiffs seeking millions/billions but expect no one in the general public should be permitted to observe or discuss?

=;

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:52 am

:banana: Yay! I got into another birfer civil war filing zibit! Complete with my avatar and everything. :lol:You mean they are giving JimBot full credit for masterminding and bankrolling Teh FogBlow :roll: :?:

bob

Post by bob » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:38 am

Surely a federal judge will be so impressed by Ostella's screed against TFB that the judge will deny the motion to dismiss.Surely.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:41 am

Easy to tell what day the screenshots of Fogbow were taken. Everybody's green. :mrgreen:Not everybody.

Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:05 pm

ROFL...No, LO, you arrived at the August 2009 hearing early, as did I, and initially sat with your children in the hearing room before taking them out prior to the hearing.My "comments" were that they seemed well behaved. A compliment. Oh, the horror.A courtroom is open the public. Anyone can go there and write about what they see in one.

Thanks pal.

Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:07 pm

Those dastardly Fogbowers have the audacity to maintain a [link]calendar,http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?sr ... a/New_York[/link] of public events so that members can actually attend public events. :oAnd hey, if they didn't want public attention, they should have settled their disputes privately and not filed their complaint in Federal Court. They're the plaintiffs seeking millions/billions but expect no one in the general public should be permitted to observe or discuss?

=;These assholes make public spectacles of themselves and their buffoonery, and then act hurt when others notice.

Thanks pal.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:08 pm

You musta used the TARDIS to be a representative of Fogbow in Aug. 2009. I haven't seen that expense report ... [-X

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:13 pm

Confuzzlement: If you were dead for 17 minutes, does that mean your birthday starts a little later every year? :lol:

Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:16 pm

I'll tell you something, Foggy, ever since 2012 started I have not gotten out of "Checkuary" (the month of the year when you write the wrong year on checks).I had some idiot file a responsive brief in a case last month where he ragged on my ass for two paragraphs for getting 2011 and 2012 mixed up. I can never figure out why some attorneys think that sort of thing is impressive.

Thanks pal.

A Legal Lohengrin

Post by A Legal Lohengrin » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:07 pm

mimi posted some Berg filings in the Liberi v Taitz thread but I think one of the goes here:Why did those morons feel compelled to include the same post by Ostella four or five times? Wouldn't two or three times have been enough?

mimi

Post by mimi » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:26 pm

Judge Robinson's Denies Belcher's Motion Doc 209Guess that Linda Belcher did not plead her case very well. Denied.[/break1]scribd.com/doc/86265587/Judge-Robinson-s-Denies-Belcher-s-Motion-Doc-209] ... on-Doc-209 :roll:

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:06 pm

1) Belcher is pro se. That's far better than having someone like Berg in your corner.2) Can someone tell me how Belcher got tied into this? I've only picked this up in bits and pieces.

Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:27 pm

I only just now saw Lindas story. Thanks God you are alive, Linda. I wish you a speedy recovery and hope that you are able to resume a fairly normal life as soon as possible. May God be with you and your family.Thumbs up from Ireland, ok :mrgreen: :-bd

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:35 am

Can someone tell me how Belcher got tied into this? I've only picked this up in bits and pieces.Let's not forget this was possibly the most evil of ALL the birthers in 2008 - 09. She is a Bitch From Hell, heart attack or no heart attack.

The only reason she's allowed to post here is, she hasn't broken any rules, and she doesn't try to persuade us any more that President Obama should be tortured at Gitmo, locked in a solitary cell, and never allowed any visits with his wife or children for the rest of his life. Yes, she advocated every word of that in the strongest possible terms, when she wasn't advocating his execution. The other reason I let her stay is called "malicious glee™". :mrgreen: After she got so very much enjoyment by baning Obots from Phil's forum (they had a thread just for counting coup), it pleases me to not ban her, and it pisses off Phil and Lisa.

As to how she got tied into it, she claims she was a friend of Berg for 10 years, and that she persuaded him to file the first birther lawsuit. She took credit for the entire birther movement, personally herself.

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:33 pm

2) Can someone tell me how Belcher got tied into this? I've only picked this up in bits and pieces.Linda Belcher aka "Linda Starr" was one of Berg's biggest cheerleaders and his de facto political officer in Summer of 2008 though Winter of 2009. She's also the one who introduced the protobirther claims to Berg, leading to his first lawsuit (which was intended to force the DNC to select the "more electable" Hillary Clinton over Barack Obama).In the months leading up to Obama taking office, she alternated between "I have a secret I won't tell", and confidently telling all and sundry that Obama was going to be arrested and never allowed to assume office. She also took a strong glee in harassing and banning anyone even suspected of supporting Obama or questioning Berg.She later had a falling out with Berg and joined Dr. Orly's camp. And then drifted away from birtherstan in general, save for the occasional article at the Pest and eFail.[/break1]typepad.com/badfiction/2009/02/the-best-of-linda-starr-belcher.html]http://badfiction.typepad.com/badfictio ... lcher.html

DaveMuckey

Post by DaveMuckey » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:09 pm

Am I conflating stuff in thinking she was also central to Rathergate in 2004?

kate520

Post by kate520 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:13 pm

So she has claimed...

DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:24 pm

Yeah. You're not conflating, Muck. She was the one spreading the conflatulence around. :D

MaineSkeptic

Post by MaineSkeptic » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:36 pm

Yeah. You're not conflating, Muck. She was the one spreading the conflatulence around. :D =)) =))

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:51 pm

Thanks for the fill. I only heard about Belcher from bit and pieces of other posts. It seems that she was in her prime about six months before I joined PJ.

Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:30 am

She hasn't been in her prime for decades, Zeke. And I'll say it straight up - I don't believe a single word of her tall tale of medical woe. She is an inveterate liar, just like Taitz, Liberi, Berg and all of their psychotic co-litigants, followers, and assorted knuckle dragging drooling morons. Maybe Ed Hale should have put some thought into whether being a full time shithead wasn't the best income plan for him and the wife he dragged down with him.

Thanks pal.

LindainTX

Post by LindainTX » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:36 pm

Res Ipsa-Deny it all you wish, but I truthfully "died" for 17 minutes. My recovery has been long, painful and tiring. Maybe I deserve what I'm getting from you all, but there's plenty of blame to go around on both sides. I think I was justified to ask for it, but since Obama released his long form, not one of you can say I have spoken out against Obama in any way. The truth is he's the only game in town, in spite of my personal criticism of his continuation of Bush policies. I said after giving an interview I would never mention it again. And I haven't.You don't have any empathy for my medical woes? So be it. I thought some of you might have a smidgen of empathy or curiousity. I tried to set the record straight from the rumors of brain damage. I still have a long recovery ahead of me. I have retreated from politics altogether. The fight has gone out of me. I haven't the energy left for battle. My cardiologist says 2% survive what I survived. Most people don't receive proper cpr or get enough oxygen and suffer irreversible brain damage or a shutdown of vital organs. I am very lucky to be alive and well know it. Enjoy yourselves making fun of me.

LindainTX

Post by LindainTX » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:38 pm

Confuzzlement: If you were dead for 17 minutes, does that mean your birthday starts a little later every year? :lol:No, it still starts the same time. ;-)

LindainTX

Post by LindainTX » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:44 pm

I heard loud and clear several people think something about "Kharma" and "Bitches". Do I have supernatural powers ?It isn't supernatural powers. It was divine intervention. Believe me, I've paid in spades. :-)

Return to “Phil Berg”