LIBERI, et al. v BELCHER, et al. (N.D. TX)

MaineSkeptic

Post by MaineSkeptic » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:13 pm

It isn't supernatural powers. It was divine intervention. Believe me, I've paid in spades. :-)Linda, I wonder if you'd mind my asking a question. I'm not looking for an extended conversation about this, I'm just curious to know what you'd say.While I'm hardly a stranger to PJ/FB, I was not around for the events that some people hold so strongly against you around here.With regard to that period, from a factual point of view, do you feel that the stories people have been telling about you are basically true?

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:17 am

Not everybody is making fun of you. Some are hoping to see you at your best.

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:52 pm

Confuzzlement: If you were dead for 17 minutes, does that mean your birthday starts a little later every year? :lol:No, it still starts the same time. ;-)My spouse's heart stopped for several minutes in the late 90's when she had her third heart attack. Since then she marks two birthdays, the day she was born and the day her heart was restarted.

LM K

Post by LM K » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:05 am

Good luck with your recovery, Linda! I hope you continue to improve; it sounds like this has been a long and difficult ordeal. Hopefully life will get easier soon.

Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:40 pm

Judge Robinson's Denies Belcher's Motion Doc 209Guess that Linda Belcher did not plead her case very well. Denied.[/break1]scribd.com/doc/86265587/Judge-Robinson-s-Denies-Belcher-s-Motion-Doc-209] ... on-Doc-209 :roll:I don't read this Order as having anything to do with Ms. Belcher's pleading of her case. The judge didn't reach the merits of her motion to dismiss; he correctly noted that the lawsuit is stayed. While it is stayed, the court cannot consider any motions.

J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law

raicha

Post by raicha » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:59 pm

I haz a confused as to why the case against the other defendants doesn't go forward? Ed's out, but no one else has declared bankruptcy have they?

Paul Lentz

Post by Paul Lentz » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:02 pm

I don't read this Order as having anything to do with Ms. Belcher's pleading of her case. The judge didn't reach the merits of her motion to dismiss; he correctly noted that the lawsuit is stayed. While it is stayed, the court cannot consider any motions.Look again, Dr. Caligari. The order is titled, "ORDER DENYING MOTION TO DISMISS." The order contains the following statement, "Defendant Belcher's motion is denied." And while Judge Robinson (who is female, by the way, and most definitely not a "he") goes on to remind all parties that the case is currently stayed, that does not negate the denial of Belcher's motion to dismiss, nor put it into some sort of holding pattern for consideration after the stay is lifted.

The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:28 pm

The judge is hoping this steaming pile of :turd: just goes away. If Liberi and Berg were smart . . .Oh.

Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:28 pm

Good call, there Paul, the "ORDER DENYING MOTION TO DISMISS" was a subtle tip of the judicial hand as to the import of this paper.

Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:30 pm

If you were dead for 17 minutes, does that mean your birthday starts a little later every year? :lol:No, but you get a Short Form Death Certificate!

bob

Post by bob » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:31 pm

If you were dead for 17 minutes, does that mean your birthday starts a little later every year? :lol:No, but you get a Short Form Death Certificate! :rimshot:

Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

A Legal Lohengrin

Post by A Legal Lohengrin » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:13 pm

I haz a confused as to why the case against the other defendants doesn't go forward? Ed's out, but no one else has declared bankruptcy have they?I imagine if put to the question, some argument could be made that the Hales are necessary parties for the proper adjudication of the case, and that since the case is stayed against them, the rest of the case should not go forward. This probably wouldn't fly in a real case where the plaintiffs had actual protectable interests, but this is a Phil Berg kook suit. Maybe the judge is just hoping that by the time the bankruptcy winds up, Phil Berg is disbarred and can't represent the other "plaintiffs" any more, and no more court time is wasted on this steaming load of crap.I suppose the parties could move, in the bankruptcy court, to lift the automatic stay and proceed separately with the other suits. I don't think there is good cause for doing so, however.I do think the case could have been pled so as to be separable. After all, the original court did just that. But I can see all kinds of reasons this court doesn't want to do that.

kate520

Post by kate520 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:32 pm

Take care, Linda. I hope you can heal from this. I also hope you stay out of politics. It's not good for one's health. Let this be a lesson to all y'all haters - it'll bite you in the ass if you keep it up for too long. Get over yourselves.

Patriotism is the last refuge of a Scoundrel.
Samuel Johnson
April 7, 1775

LindainTX

Post by LindainTX » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:04 pm

I don't hate Obama. I was goading you all. I had legitimate questions about his status, but now that he's provided the requested document, I've shut up. Long ago. Something that has escaped supporters' attention here. I am not commenting on the authenticity as I have no expertise in these matters. I don't know if they are real, and I am not speculating. I accept them at face value just as I would for anyone who produced same. Now if that doesn't satisfy you, what does? To those who send warm wishes and good cheer, I thank you sincerely from the bottom of my heart. I have been amazed at the outpouring of support and good will, outside of the Bergites' who wrote in court documents they doubted my condition. I am going to my cardiologist tomorrow. For all you doubting Thomas', I am going to ask he write a letter outlining my illness and the seriousness of my condition. I didn't exaggerate my condition one iota. There is a golden hour after being struck down with a stroke or heart attack. I had both and was life-flighted and in a coma for two weeks. Butt naked in my shower with a dozen EMS techs in my living room from two ambulances and two cops. (You can't make this stuff up.) They thought I was clinically dead and said brain dead (for 17 minutes). Jay said either they were going to defibrillate me or he was because I'd gottem oxygen and wasn't brain dead. They did and my heart beat started again. Atrial Fibrillation is where your heart isn't beating, but just quivers. I just this past weekend remembered the time when I was still intubated. I thought I was drowning or suffocating and had to be suctioned regularly. It was truly the most terrifying feeling...My cardiologit was surprised I remembered him, but I was crazy about him. I told him of course I remembered him and in Dec gave him a Xmas card thanking him for my life. He told me last month he kept it and it's in his car. I mean what do you give someone who's saved your life? He said I was a walking miracle and that only 2% of the population survive an event like I had and they don't get to see many follow ups outside the hospital and that he'd never forget me. That I was a major save when he thought I wasn't going to make it several times. But as some of you can attest, I'm a real fighter. My former sister in law is a registered nurse and reminded my grown son of that fact when he would get discouraged. He rarely left the hospital. His boss let him take off work to be with me. He's a plumber. I am very, very grateful to be alive. Jay said I called out when I collapsed and he wasn't going to come in, but a second voice hollered out so he got up. My eyes were fixed and dilated and glazing over, so he thinks my "guardian angel" alerted him. No other explanation...I was folded over in the shower and my lips were turning blue. I am going on and on, sorry. Anyway, thanks again to those who wished me well.

LindainTX

Post by LindainTX » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:30 pm

It isn't supernatural powers. It was divine intervention. Believe me, I've paid in spades. :-)Linda, I wonder if you'd mind my asking a question. I'm not looking for an extended conversation about this, I'm just curious to know what you'd say.

While I'm hardly a stranger to PJ/FB, I was not around for the events that some people hold so strongly against you around here.

With regard to that period, from a factual point of view, do you feel that the stories people have been telling about you are basically true?To an extent, yes. It's fair and I expected it. I was very hard 9and even brutal0 on Obama supporters and goaded the hell out of them. For a reason. I hoped to provoke exactly what we got eventually...the production of the document instead of fighting us. Since he produced it, I've not said a word. I was a fierce fighter. Very fierce and tenacious. I'm not a supporter of Obama, but he's the only game in town. I could no more support Romney, Santorum or Gingrich than I could fly. I still think Obama has followed the Bush path too closely. Wall St should be prosecuted, not adored and revered. When they are prosecuted, Obama will get my support. He's at least on the right path, if he wants my support. I absolutely detest Bush and Republicans in general. We watch MSNBC every night. Jay calls in and leaves the talking heads news tips all the time.

Some here have shown amazing restraint toward's me and it's given me hope that all is not lost in political discourse. The fight has gone out of me. I've spent it all trying to survive. I did not exaggerate what happened to me. If anything, I've left out many details of a graphic nature.

raicha

Post by raicha » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:31 pm

I don't hate Obama. I was goading you all. I had legitimate questions about his status, but now that he's provided the requested document, I've shut up. Long ago. Something that has escaped supporters' attention here. I am not commenting on the authenticity as I have no expertise in these matters. I don't know if they are real, and I am not speculating. I accept them at face value just as I would for anyone who produced same. Now if that doesn't satisfy you, what does?Whatever. :roll:

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:38 pm

I am going to my cardiologist tomorrow.Good luck with your appointment

LindainTX

Post by LindainTX » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:39 am

Thank you Patgund, LMK and others. Your kindness to me won't be forgotten. My appointment went very well, although my cardiologist doesn't know why I collapsed in the shower. I really didn't exaggerate at all. I really was dead for 17 minutes. My condition was very serious and quite critical. If your wife has had three heart attacks, then you know how serious this has all been. Anyway, thanks again, It means alot to me how many people were praying for me or sending me good wishes for a speedy recovery. My sons were clinging to hope for my recovery. My grown son stayed with me the first week around the clock. Sorry for going on and on.

mimi

Post by mimi » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:18 pm

I didn't open the files, cuz they don't look interesting, but some documents regarding Ed Hale's bankruptcy were uploaded to scribd. Idunno if more are coming or not.[/break1]scribd.com/nocompromisewtruth]http://www.scribd.com/nocompromisewtruth

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:36 pm

I didn't open the files, cuz they don't look interesting, but some documents regarding Ed Hale's bankruptcy were uploaded to scribd. Idunno if more are coming or not.[/break1]scribd.com/nocompromisewtruth]http://www.scribd.com/nocompromisewtruthEd'd bankruptcy is always interesting \ :D /

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:45 pm

You don't have any empathy for my medical woes?I lack gullibility to a greater extent than empathy.

realist

Post by realist » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:08 pm

2012 Docket... nothing happening, just "catching up".U.S. District CourtNorthern District of Texas (Amarillo)CIVIL DOCKET FOR CASE #: 2:11-cv-00090-JLiberi et al v. Belcher et alAssigned to: Judge Mary Lou RobinsonCase in other court: Texas Western, 5:11-cv-00259 Cause: 28:1332 Diversity-Libel,Assault,Slander Date Filed: 05/04/2011Jury Demand: BothNature of Suit: 320 Assault Libel & SlanderJurisdiction: Diversity 12/30/2011 203 PLAINTIFFS SETTLEMENT CONFERENCE STATUS REPORT, ALL DEFENDANTS REFUSED TO COOPERATE AND/OR ABIDE BY THE COURT'S DECEMBER 13, 2011 ORDER - PLAINTIFFS SETTLEMENT CONFERENCE REPORT filed by EVELYN ADAMS, Philip J Berg, GO EXCEL GLOBAL, LISA LIBERI, LISA M. OSTELLA, The Law Offices of Philip J Berg. (Attachments: # 1 Certificate of Service) (Berg, Philip) (Entered: 12/30/2011) 01/10/2012 204 SUGGESTION OF BANKRUPTCY filed by CAREN HALE, EDGAR HALE (egb) (Entered: 01/10/2012) 01/12/2012 205 ORDER STAYING CASE: Before the Court is Defendant Edgar and Karen Hale's notice, filed January 10, 2012, stating that Defendants filed on November 30, 2011, a Chapter 11 petition in bankruptcy in the Amarillo Division of the Northern District of Texas, case number 11-20630. This entire case is therefore stayed pending further order of the Court. The parties are to immediately inform this Court should the Bankruptcy Court enter an order lifting the 11 U.S.C. § 362 automatic stay so as to allow this case to proceed. Further, the parties are ordered to confer and inform the Court within twenty-one (21) days from the date of this order whether this case should proceed on Plaintiffs' claims against Defendant Linda Sue Belcher, a party not in bankruptcy, or whether this entire case should remain stayed pending entry of an order, if any, lifting the § 362 automatic stay.(Per Chambers, 186 Motion for Protective Order, filed by The Law Offices of Philip J Berg, Lisa M. Ostella, Go Excel Global, Evelyn Adams, Philip J Berg, Lisa Liberi, 187 Motion to Compel filed by Caren Hale, Edgar Hale terminated.) (Ordered by Judge Mary Lou Robinson on 1/12/2012) (egb) (Entered: 01/12/2012) 01/12/2012 ***Clerk's Notice of delivery: (see NEF for details) Docket No:205. Thu Jan 12 16:10:01 CST 2012 (crt) (Entered: 01/12/2012) 01/31/2012 206 RESPONSE filed by EVELYN ADAMS, Philip J Berg, GO EXCEL GLOBAL, LISA LIBERI, LISA M. OSTELLA, The Law Offices of Philip J Berg re: 205 Order Staying Case,,,, (Attachments: # 1 Certificate of Service) (Berg, Philip) (Entered: 01/31/2012) 02/29/2012 207 (Document Restricted) Motion to Dismiss (HIPPA) filed by LINDA SUE BELCHER (egb) (Entered: 02/29/2012) 03/18/2012 208 RESPONSE filed by EVELYN ADAMS, Philip J Berg, GO EXCEL GLOBAL, LISA LIBERI, LISA M. OSTELLA, The Law Offices of Philip J Berg re: 207 (Document Restricted) Motion to Dismiss (HIPPA) (Attachments: # 1 Declaration(s) of Lisa Liberi, # 2 Declaration(s) of Lisa Ostella, # 3 Proposed Order, # 4 Certificate of Service) (Berg, Philip) (Entered: 03/18/2012) 03/21/2012 209 ORDER DENYING MOTION TO DISMISS: The parties are reminded that this entire case is stayed because of the Hale Defendants' bankruptcy, pending entry of an order, if any, lifting the Section 362 stay. Motions terminated: 207 Motion to Dismiss. (Ordered by Judge Mary Lou Robinson on 3/21/2012) (egb) (Entered: 03/21/2012) 03/21/2012 ***Clerk's Notice of delivery: (see NEF for details) Docket No:209. Wed Mar 21 16:03:43 CDT 2012 (crt) (Entered: 03/21/2012)

ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

Return to “Phil Berg”