Orly's Latest Poopies

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
bob

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by bob »

:yawn:
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Foggy »

She looks fabulous. The eyebrows alone are worth the price of admission, being an inch or so away from where her real eyebrows are. :daydreaming:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
pipistrelle

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by pipistrelle »

Who puts books on a shelf like this? Impractical, sloppy, and hazardous simultaneously.
IMG_2379.jpeg
IMG_2379.jpeg (52.74 KiB) Viewed 5889 times
bob

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by bob »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:34 pmImpractical, sloppy, and hazardous simultaneously.
Just like Taitz's briefs and 'zibits! :thumbsup:
Image ImageImage
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by neonzx »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:34 pm Who puts books on a shelf like this? Impractical, sloppy, and hazardous simultaneously.
IMG_2379.jpeg
She does that and has had that book shelf behind her for years and years the same way.
roadscholar

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by roadscholar »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:34 pm Who puts books on a shelf like this? Impractical, sloppy, and hazardous simultaneously.
IMG_2379.jpeg
At least they aren’t poorly collated and defectively stapled.
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Luke »

Foggy wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:28 pm She looks fabulous. The eyebrows alone are worth the price of admission, being an inch or so away from where her real eyebrows are. :daydreaming:
I keep telling you Foggy, Orly Taitz wants to BE notorious drag queen Divine (OK, maybe Ursula from Little Mermaid.

Ursula Divine.JPG
Ursula Divine.JPG (30.23 KiB) Viewed 5825 times

Swear: Clicked on the video randomly at 00:06:43 & the 1st thing I heard was "Eric Holder" & she COUGHED! Let's hope it's not COVID. Bets on if she's vaxxed? (Betting she is.)

Orly COVID.JPG
Orly COVID.JPG (42.53 KiB) Viewed 5825 times

Orly COVID 2.JPG
Orly COVID 2.JPG (51.99 KiB) Viewed 5825 times

Was pretty disappointed the interview was only an hour. How the mighty have fallen. Be prepared: My plan is to ask Foggy to change my username soon. We have given Orly so many opportunities to do something fabulous. Instead of posting as she has above, why hasn't she FLOWN TO THE CAPITOL and run barefoot through the halls of Congress how she used to do until she gets SATISFACTION? Running out of patience with her. Unless you can call her, Foggy and Realist and fix this... this is becoming an EMERGENCY and it still says on top of her stye: In case of emergency, call 949-683-5411.

Somebody during Eastman today tweeted me that knew Fogbow, he visited in like 2011-2012. Good times. Another asked if my orly_licious username was in honor of Orly Taitz.

Last Orly reference for now: A fellow on Twitter was talking about Don Quixote. Chimed in:
Paul Jimerson @pauljimerson 11h
It was in prison that #Cervantes first got the idea for his masterpiece, #DonQuixote (1605), a parody of the popular trashy romances of the era, full of monsters, wizards, & beautiful princesses. Cervantes’s novel was about a middle-aged man named Don Quixote who has read so many

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 53m
Judge Royce Lamberth famously told Birther Orly Taitz: "This is one of several suits filed by Taitz in her quixotic attempt to prove that Obama is not a natural born citizen...This Court is not willing to go tilting at windmills with her" & kicked her out.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Sam the Centipede

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Coo! I've never seen migrating eyebrows before! Are the heading north to hunt penguins in the Arctic? *

* Yes, I know, that's the joke.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Foggy »

My plan is to ask Foggy to change my username soon.
Sure, you can be Eastmanlicious or Karilakelicious. Or were you thinking Trumpalicious? :batting:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Lansdowne

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Lansdowne »

politekspert.jpg
politekspert.jpg (45.4 KiB) Viewed 5753 times

In what sense exactly is she a politicheski ekspert?
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Ben-Prime »

Foggy wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:04 am
My plan is to ask Foggy to change my username soon.
Sure, you can be Eastmanlicious or Karilakelicious. Or were you thinking Trumpalicious? :batting:
Or just Licious so that he doesn't have to ask you again in the future.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by keith »

Supercalifragilicious?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by northland10 »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:48 am Coo! I've never seen migrating eyebrows before! Are the heading north to hunt penguins in the Arctic? *

* Yes, I know, that's the joke.
They are retreating away from the frightening spider lashes. It was only a matter of time.

We need a Steevo toon on this.
101010 :towel:
pipistrelle

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by pipistrelle »

neonzx wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:10 pm
IMG_2379.jpeg
She does that and has had that book shelf behind her for years and years the same way.
They've always been sloppy, but that slanted thing looks new and like it could fall on her head.
bob

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by bob »

:thumbsup:

I don't know who Foldi is; Butler is California's junior senator.
Image ImageImage
northland10

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:53 pm

Mr. Foldi may not realize Orly asked a question since she did not reply to whatever he posted (or he deleted it).

For the record, Butler is not entirely the union senator yet. She is being nominated.
northland10

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:53 pm

Foldi posted that Butler lives in Maryland, which makes sense if she came to Washington to serve the VP.

Matthew Foldi
@MatthewFoldi

California’s newest Senator Laphonza Butler literally lives in Maryland and registered to vote here LAST YEAR
Volkonski
Verified:

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Volkonski »

Ninja'd

Matthew Foldi

Twitter
https://twitter.com › matthewfoldi › status
15 hours ago — Matthew Foldi · @MatthewFoldi. California's newest Senator Laphonza Butler literally lives in Maryland and registered to vote here LAST YEAR.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
bob

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:07 pm For the record, Butler is not entirely the union senator yet. She is being nominated.
Bulter's appointment will be complete once she takes the oath of office.

"For completeness": S.F. Chron.:
Butler is a longtime California resident but now lives in Maryland. She owns a home in California also. The governor’s office said she would re-register to vote in California soon.
Re-registering should satisfy the U.S. Constitution's "inhabit" eligibility requirement.

And the Senate determines who is eligible*; nb., the President of the Senate is Butler's old boss, the veep.

* It is as if Taitz knows nothing about standing.**

** To FIFMyself: "Taitz knows nothing" was sufficient.
Image ImageImage
northland10

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:15 pm * It is as if Taitz knows nothing about standing.**

** To FIFMyself: "Taitz knows nothing" was sufficient.
:lol:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Luke »

Well, now we know Orly is reading here and trying to keep me from changing my username! :lol:

It's a start, Orleana, but FILE FILE FILE that case and get those Press Conferences going! And MANY EXHIBITS.

Ready, Steady, GO!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Estiveo
Verified:

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Estiveo »

I'm sure Yosi'll be happy if it gets her and her enlarged 'zibits out of the house more.
Image Image Image Image
bob

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by bob »

Update:
Ben Simpson wrote:No definition of “reside” in the Constitution and in any event the Senate is the arbiter of qualifications
Taitz wrote:constitution says “inhabitant” which means a permanent resident. Who said that the senate is the arbiter. The senate is not the court of law, it is just a political body
:twisted: https://www.orlytaitzesq.com/i-would-li ... /#comments :twisted:

It is as if Taitz learned nothing from her birther salad days.
Image ImageImage
bob

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by bob »

I am trying to find contact info of American families, whose relatives were killed, injured or taken prisoners by Hamas.
:twisted: https://www.orlytaitzesq.com/612000-2/ :twisted:

Freedom pf Information request seeking names of of Americans killed and taken hostage by Hamas
Taitz (to U.S. State Dept.) wrote:On October 7, 2023, in Israel, over 900 people were barbarically slaughtered and over 100 were taken hostage by the terrorist organization Hamas, which according to multiple reports was supported and funded by the government of Iran. Among these slaughtered and kidnapped Israeli citizens, there were a number of American citizens. The names and addresses of these individuals were reported to the State Department through the US embassy in Tel Aviv.

Under the Freedom Information Act 5 USC §552 and on behalf of the Defend Our Freedoms Foundation, I am hereby requesting the names, addresses and any and all information about American citizens who were killed, kidnapped or presumed to be kidnapped by the Hamas terrorist organization , which invaded the state of Israel on Saturday, October 7, 2023.

Due to the urgency of this matter I am respectfully requesting this request to be expedited as much as possible.
:twisted: https://www.orlytaitzesq.com/freedom-pf ... -by-hamas/ :twisted:
Image ImageImage
Dr. Caligari

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Dr. Caligari »

bob wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:19 pm
Taitz wrote: Who said that the senate is the arbiter. The senate is not the court of law, it is just a political body
U.S. Constitution, Article I, section 5 wrote: Each House shall be the Judge of the Elections, Returns and Qualifications of its own Members
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law

Return to “Other weirdos”