T.B. Bradley

Loren

T.B. Bradley

Post by Loren » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:52 pm

Stumbled across one "T.B. Bradley", who apparently filed her own Birther suit shortly after Berg (as a "Jane Doe" plaintiff no less), and then [/break1]justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/pennsylvania/paedce/2]attempted to intervene in Berg's suit. She claims to be a forensic psychologist who deduced from Obama's books that he's not a natural born citizen.And who is "T.B. Bradley"? It intrigued me, because her filings gave a Georgia address.It turns out that she is a [/break1]eweek.com/content/archive/adsense_litigant_accuses_google_of_email_tampering.html]notorious serial litigant, having also sued Google and Yahoo and Paypal and so on.Her [/break1]bravacorp.com/]company's website is full to the brim of woo.For what it's worth, [/break1]linkedin.com/in/bravacorp]her LinkedIn profile. She does actually have a graduate psychology degree, btw. But her worklife appears to involve this company and a career in real estate; there's not much about forensic psychology and her.Finally, she [/break1]scienceblogs.com/dispatches/2009/08/orly_taitz_channels_her_inner.php]showed up in this Scienceblogs thread on August 3, 2009, where she demonstrates that she fell for the Bomford certificate, before it was exposed as a hoax a couple of days later.

Butterfly Bilderberg

T.B. Bradley

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:21 pm

She seems to have a spoliation fixation.

"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

ZekeB

T.B. Bradley

Post by ZekeB » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:22 pm

So you Real Lawyers® can you read her pro say briefs and tell us if she's a better litigant than Berg? It's pretty obvious that most anyone is better than Orly.

Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

bob

T.B. Bradley

Post by bob » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:24 pm

Stumbled across one "T.B. Bradley", who apparently filed her own Birther suit shortly after Berg (as a "Jane Doe" plaintiff no less)Whatever happened to this suit?

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

realist

T.B. Bradley

Post by realist » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:03 pm

Stumbled across one "T.B. Bradley", who apparently filed her own Birther suit shortly after Berg (as a "Jane Doe" plaintiff no less)Whatever happened to this suit?I didn't search Berg's docket, but if you go to Citizen Wells there is an image of the first page of her attempt to file as Jane Doe. The Case Number written on the document, however, is the same case number as the original Berg v Obama. I've also seen her Motion to Intervene in Berg's case.

Based on the above, I'm not certain she ever was successful in filing a separate case and in a quick look can not find one on PACER.

ETA: If you go to the E.D. PA on PACER and search Bradley, T.B., when you click on the name it takes you to Berg's original case and there are a couple of motions on the docket, one for judicial notice and one to interevene.

Also (which I don't remember anyone paying attention to at the time), if you look at the docket sheet it shows several "movants," T.B. being one.

BERG v. OBAMA et al

Assigned to: HONORABLE R. BARCLAY SURRICK

Case in other court: THIRD CIRCUIT COURT OF APPEALS, 08-04340

Cause: 28:2201 Injunction

Date Filed: 08/21/2008

Date Terminated: 10/24/2008

Jury Demand: Plaintiff

Nature of Suit: 890 Other Statutory Actions

Jurisdiction: U.S. Government Defendant

Plaintiff

PHILIP J. BERG

ESQUIRE represented by PHILIP J. BERG

LAW OFFICES OF PHILIP J. BERG

555 ANDORRA GLEN COURT

SUITE 12

LAFAYETTE HILL, PA 19444

610-825-3134

Fax: 610-834-7659

Email: [/break1]com]philjberg@gmail.com

LEAD ATTORNEY

ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED

V.

Defendant

BARACK OBAMA

also known as

BARRY SOETORO

also known as

BARRY OBAMA

also known as

BARACK DUNHAM

also known as

BARRY DUNHAM

represented by JOHN P. LAVELLE

MORGAN LEWIS BOCKIUS LLP

1701 MARKET ST

PHILADELPHIA, PA 19103

215-963-4824

Email: [/break1]com]jlavelle@morganlewis.com

LEAD ATTORNEY

ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED

Defendant

THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE

represented by JOHN P. LAVELLE

(See above for address)

LEAD ATTORNEY

ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED

Defendant

THE FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION

represented by BENJAMIN A. STREETER , III

FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION

999 "E" STREET, N.W.

WASHINGTON, DC 20463

202-694-1650

Email: [/break1]gov]bstreeter@fec.gov

LEAD ATTORNEY

ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED

Defendant

DOES 1-50 INCLUSIVE

V.

[highlight]Movant

PAUL ANDREW MITCHELL[/highlight]

UNITED STATES ex relatione represented by PAUL ANDREW MITCHELL

C/O FORWARDING AGENT

501 WEST BROADWAY, #A-332

SAN DIEGO, CA 92101

PRO SE

[highlight]Movant

T.B. BRADLEY[/highlight]

Dr. Psy.D represented by T.B. BRADLEY

P.O. BOX 8542

COLUMBUS, GA 31908

PRO SE

[highlight]Movant

JUDSON WITHAM[/highlight] represented by JUDSON WITHAM

2250 N. UNIVERSITY PARKWAY

SUITE 48

P.O. BOX 4863

PROVO, UT 84604

PRO SE

[highlight]Movant

GORDON A. STAMPER[/highlight] represented by GORDON A. STAMPER

179 RICHMOND ROAD

RICHMOND HEIGHTS, OH 44143

PRO SE

ImageX 4 ImageX36

kate520

T.B. Bradley

Post by kate520 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:48 pm

Googling Judson Witham finds more he-didn't-respond-therefore-all-my-wild-accusations-must-be-trues, from GodlikeProductions. At least i think they are not the same as the others discussed elsewhere :(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania – 10/21/08) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama’s lack of “qualifications” to serve as President of the United States, announced today that Obama and the DNC “ADMITTED”, by way of failure to timely respond to Requests for Admissions, all of the numerous specific requests in the Federal lawsuit. Obama is “NOT QUALIFIED” to be President and therefore Obama must immediately withdraw his candidacy for President and the DNC shall substitute a qualified candidate. The case is Berg v. Obama, No. 08-cv-04083.Berg stated that he filed Requests for Admissions on September 15, 2008 with a response by way of answer or objection had to be served within thirty [30] days. No response to the Requests for Admissions was served by way of response or objection. Thus, all of the Admissions directed to Obama and the DNC are deemed “ADMITTED.” Therefore, Obama must immediately withdraw his candidacy for President.There follows a long, long list of shocking revelations to which the President has admitted. :shock: :o [/break1]godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message638768/pg1]http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 638768/pg1

DEFEND DEMOCRACY

TollandRCR

T.B. Bradley

Post by TollandRCR » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:54 pm

There is a dense pile of this sort of stuff at Certifi-Gate in the [link]MarchReport,http://www.marchreport.com/Certifi-Gate ... -10-22-A05[/link]. It keeps piling up.

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

mimi

T.B. Bradley

Post by mimi » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:17 pm

I vaguely remember TB Bradley. Theresa or Teresa or something.I remember the funniest thing she filed in Florida Courts where she called them Dirty Rotten something or other. I believe they disbarred her or something.I remember she had another suit about a car. I can't remember why. It was a mercedes or something in Maryland I think.And, IIRC, she filed suit against her broker cuz she lost money.this is just rolling around in a memory somewhere. I know we looked into her awhile back.Oh yeah... she sued Google too. I think she sued them over canceling her adsense ads. She was just testing the buttons, not really trying to rack up the points.Oh I know we've met TB before. :P

Return to “Phil Berg”