John David Hemenway speaks!!

mimi

Post by mimi » Tue May 04, 2010 9:05 pm

Celiac disease is an auto-immune disease affecting people with allergies to or who can't process gluten. Apparently there is at least some belief that it's related to autism. The John Martin Hemenway connection I saw on Google was related to an autism moms' cookbook that he was endorsing (I think by his wife Stephanie).Yeah, but it's their son. He's autistic. [/break1]autismmomcooksgfcf.com/abouttheauthor.html]http://www.autismmomcooksgfcf.com/about ... or.htmlThe tips page leads me to believe the celiac connection is to their son.

June bug

Post by June bug » Tue May 04, 2010 10:45 pm

That's what I was saying, mimi. I mentioned in a post upthread that he had an autistic son. Should have mentioned it again, I guess.

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray » Wed May 05, 2010 1:55 am

Hemenway's youngest son John Martin Hemenway was shot to death Friday night in Bedford, Va. I believe that is near Lynchburg. I don't know much else, but birtherstan ia calling it an assassination since his family is involved in anti-Omaba stuff. Why they would kill and uninvolved family member is not explained...naturally.it is sad though.That is really sad to hear. Whatever the cause - unless he was aggressing on someone else (and I haven't seen anything to indicate that was the case) - it shouldn't have happened. I don't care what they have to say about the President or what he and/or his father are (peacefully) doing about it, it's tragic, and my heart truly goes out to his family.

Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray » Wed May 05, 2010 1:58 am

It is TRUE that a young man, in his prime, has died. The various remembrances left in the local paper indicate that he was a good and decent man. That he is gone is a tragedy. (If some birther fanatic made up the connection and/or the cause of his death ... that's just S.I.C.K. - and I don't mean in the current teenage definition either. I mean downright disgusting.)I do agree with you on this. If they're trying to take a truly tragic event, twist the facts of what happened and use it to try and score political points, that's vile. Either way, though, I do feel for his family. Even if his death is from natural causes, it doesn't make it any easier.

Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

elliewyatt

Post by elliewyatt » Wed May 05, 2010 2:26 am

Hemenway's youngest son John Martin Hemenway was shot to death Friday night in Bedford, Va. I believe that is near Lynchburg. I don't know much else, but birtherstan ia calling it an assassination since his family is involved in anti-Omaba stuff. Why they would kill and uninvolved family member is not explained...naturally.it is sad though.Where does this "shot to death" story come from? Which corner of birthistan?

mimi

Post by mimi » Wed May 05, 2010 11:09 am

idunno. First reference I find is:[/break1]worldreports.org/news/288_endemic_corruption_in_brussels_and_halliburton]http://www.worldreports.org/news/288_en ... alliburton

elliewyatt

Post by elliewyatt » Wed May 05, 2010 11:41 am

idunno. First reference I find is:[/break1]worldreports.org/news/288_endemic_corruption_in_brussels_and_halliburton]http://www.worldreports.org/news/288_en ... alliburtonIt's from an anonymous source, who claimed to have "heard" it:"'I just heard that John Hemenway's younger son, also named John, was shot to death outside Bedford, Virginia." Pffft. There appears to be nothing at all to the story of him being shot.

tjh

Post by tjh » Wed May 05, 2010 2:38 pm

idunno. First reference I find is:

[/break1]worldreports.org/news/288_endemic_corruption_in_brussels_and_halliburton]http://www.worldreports.org/news/288_en ... alliburtonPffft. There appears to be nothing at all to the story of him being shot.Didn't you read the para :

BEFORE WE START: YOUNGEST SON OF LAWYER JOHN HEMENWAY, WHO BROUGHT A QUO WARRANTO ACTION AGAINST OBAMA, WAS SHOT DEAD IN BEDFORD, VIRGINIA ON 30TH APRIL. THE U.S. CRIMINAL GOVERNMENT'S CONTROLLING INTELLIGENCE POWER IS PREPARED EVEN TO LIE ITS WAY OUT OF THIS ASSASSINATION.The lack of reporting is PROOF of a cover-up!

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Wed May 05, 2010 2:50 pm

[quote name=elliewyatt][quote name=mimi]idunno. First reference I find is:

[/break1]worldreports.org/news/288_endemic_corruption_in_brussels_and_halliburton]http://www.worldreports.org/news/288_en ... alliburton

It's from an anonymous source, who claimed to have "heard" it:

"'I just heard that John Hemenway's younger son, also named John, was shot to death outside Bedford, Virginia."

Pffft. There appears to be nothing at all to the story of him being shot.

[link]Another site,http://bayareabaptistchurch.info/dpw/?p=647[/link] told the same story, also without proper documentation:

SON OF LAWYER WHO BROUGHT QUO WARRANTO ACTION AGAINST OBAMA SHOT DEAD

SO BEFORE WE START

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

Tesibria

Post by Tesibria » Wed May 05, 2010 3:07 pm

Oh my g.... a death of a child is tragic. A death of TWO children ... i can't even comprehend ... I noticed that the obit said that John was pre-deceased by his sister .... she died less than two years ago (at age 47). [link]Link,http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 02187.html[/link]. How utterly awful for those poor parents.

“Words are sacred. They deserve respect. If you get the right ones, in the right order, you can nudge the world a little.”― Tom Stoppard
WYE: Arpaio-Melendres-Seattle Operation Timeline | Sectec Astronomy: Dennis Montgomery Timeline

elliewyatt

Post by elliewyatt » Wed May 05, 2010 3:18 pm

This is the site of the Bay Area Baptist Church, for which I can find no other information (such as where it is located; there is a church of that name in Newark, CA). The main link is to iBUZZPro, an automated tool for "recruiting members within 75 miles of your church." This may or may not be a RWNJ site.I saw that Bay Area Baptist site too. It seems to be a just a duplicate of the World Reports site, but with different website layout. It carries all the identical articles as WR. Strange.

Welsh Dragon

Post by Welsh Dragon » Wed May 05, 2010 4:28 pm

I've done a bit of digging and it does seem as if the story of of Hemenway's son's 'shooting' originated at [/break1]worldreports.org]http://www.worldreports.org some time before 02.21 EST on 2nd May. It was posted on Citizen Wells at that time with a link back to worldreports.org. The Bay Area Baptist Church post wasn't until 3rd May and is clearly a copy of the worldreports.org article since it contains advertisements towards the end for works written by the editor of worldreports.org.There is a date/time at worldreports.org of 2 May 00.01 and I suspect that is the time of the original article but the article has been altered at least twice since first posting - make that at least three times - it's been altered while I've been typing! What time zone that is unclear particularly since the site is run by a British RWNJ, Christopher Story. The style (particularly the reference to himself 'the editor') and the content is consistent with him.BTW the website includes this little gem:...Mr Story is NOT an agent of a foreign power, and any allegations to the contrary are actionable for libel in the English Court.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Wed May 05, 2010 7:43 pm

Is this docket entry of possible relevance?IN THE UNITED STATES BANKRUPTCY COURTFOR THE WESTERN DISTRICT OF VIRGINIALYNCHBURG DIVISIONOFFICIALLYNCHBURG DOCKET - DECEMBER 17, 2009CONFIRMATION HEARINGS; TRUSTEE

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

Citizen Cane

Post by Citizen Cane » Thu May 06, 2010 8:54 am

What I am suggesting is that bankruptcy is not a good thing for one's mental health. Sometimes it can be devastating.I'd rather suggest that mental imbalance is not a good thing for one's financial health.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Thu May 06, 2010 9:10 am

What I am suggesting is that bankruptcy is not a good thing for one's mental health. Sometimes it can be devastating.I'd rather suggest that mental imbalance is not a good thing for one's financial health.That is most definitely true, but apart from his support for Pat Buchanan in the 2000 election, nothing has been found that says that John Martin Hemenway was mentally imbalanced. In fact, the comments in the Guestbook seem to me to be sincere appreciations of a kind and gentle man.As for John David Hemenway, the father who filed suit, some of us have speculated that he is senile and is being manipulated by his daughter-in-law (who was not John Martin's wife). The father had gotten into a mess of troubles throughout his career, so we might not need senility to explain his behavior.

Tesibria

Post by Tesibria » Thu May 06, 2010 2:23 pm

American Grand Jury has picked up the [link](non)story,http://americangrandjury.org/murder-of- ... -ltc-lakin[/link] with their usual inflammatory rhetoric (and bad information).

“Words are sacred. They deserve respect. If you get the right ones, in the right order, you can nudge the world a little.”― Tom Stoppard
WYE: Arpaio-Melendres-Seattle Operation Timeline | Sectec Astronomy: Dennis Montgomery Timeline

MaineSkeptic

Post by MaineSkeptic » Thu May 06, 2010 2:59 pm

American Grand Jury has picked up the [link](non)story,http://americangrandjury.org/murder-of- ... -ltc-lakin[/link] with their usual inflammatory rhetoric (and bad information).There a comment that says:I read about it at Global Analysis, and emailed it to P&E to see if they could verify it and they did. Sharon Rondeau spoke with Margaret Hemenway.I've seen no evidence that the guy was shot, but if a family member said so I would give it a little more credence.Has anyone seen the Rondeau/Hemenway "verification"?

Tesibria

Post by Tesibria » Thu May 06, 2010 3:25 pm

No verification on P&E .. yet anyway.But it's on [link]FreeRepublic,http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2508146/posts[/link] -- with a little skepticism and a lotta "media is covering up" to explain lack of news stories on it....

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Thu May 06, 2010 4:49 pm

[quote name=Tes]No verification on P&E .. yet anyway.

But it's on [link]FreeRepublic,http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2508146/posts[/link] -- with a little skepticism and a lotta "media is covering up" to explain lack of news stories on it....

One of the skeptics [link]responds,http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2508146/posts[/link] in a way that may be very relevant:

To: detective

I remember Brit Hume

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Thu May 06, 2010 6:54 pm

[link]That FR thread,http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-new ... 1&;page=51[/link] contemplates why Obama would want to kill John Martin Hemenway and concludes that it was because John David Hemenway's daughter-in-law, Margaret Calhoun Hemenway, is the attorney defending Lakin. Then some spoil sport points out that it is Jensen who is Lakin's lawyer.Then somebody throws really cold water on the conspiracy:To: Man50DThe shooting account is confirmed, and the death was self-inflicted, according to the Bedford County (Virginia) Sheriff.91 posted on Thursday, May 06, 2010 4:17:18 PM by research99Of course, we have no way of knowing that the Bedford County Sheriff said any such thing.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu May 06, 2010 7:01 pm

We have been very careful in our expressons of concern for the Hemenways at this time of loss not to engage in the rank speculation that the conspiracy theorists seem to think is sport. Now that someone has said it appears to be suicide I still think it best for us not to speculate. It is simply a tragic loss, however it occurred. But the conspiracists' lunatic speculation demonstrates once again that they are below nothing in their efforts to delegitimize President Obama and harm the United States. Why do they hate our country so much?

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Thu May 06, 2010 7:12 pm

We have been very careful in our expressons of concern for the Hemenways at this time of loss not to engage in the rank speculation that the conspiracy theorists seem to think is sport. Now that someone has said it appears to be suicide I still think it best for us not to speculate. It is simply a tragic loss, however it occurred. But the conspiracists' lunatic speculation demonstrates once again that they are below nothing in their efforts to delegitimize President Obama and harm the United States. Why do they hate our country so much?That FR poster, research99, said much the same thing in the same post. It would be nice if that sentiment had been pervasive at the various blogs that ran with this story. Instead, they find it possible to claim anything to be the fault of Obama, including the explosion of the Deepwater Horizon.To: little jeremiahAn editor there (or the listed writer, Bob Campbell of Nogales) [http://americangrandjury.org/] might be asked how they came to their conclusion, before any additional and unnecessary grief might come to the Hemenway family.116 posted on Thursday, May 06, 2010 5:34:16 PM by research99

realist

Post by realist » Thu May 06, 2010 7:27 pm

To: Man50DThe shooting account is confirmed, and the death was self-inflicted, according to the Bedford County (Virginia) Sheriff.91 posted on Thursday, May 06, 2010 4:17:18 PM by research99Also keep in mind that "self-inflicted" does not necessarily denote intentional. A fatal wound can be self-inflicted and still be accidental...a tragedy nonetheless.I think until the official report is released from the police investigation that we stick with expressions of sympathy for the family, not baseless speculation of the case, as the "others" do.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

MaineSkeptic

Post by MaineSkeptic » Thu May 06, 2010 8:33 pm

No, I just posted on the Ed Hale thread --American Grand Jury has pulled this story. Details sent to us were later shown to be unsubstantiated. It is unknown just how Mr. Hememway did die. We apologize to any persons that may have been affected by this article. Hopefully the true details of this story will be forthcoming.

DaveMuckey

Post by DaveMuckey » Fri May 07, 2010 2:00 am

The whole conspiracy that followed Vince Foster's suicide was perpetrated by these same nuts. I'll be greatly surprised if this one isn't blown out the same way.

Return to “Phil Berg”