In re Berg (Pa. bar)

Mikedunford

In re Berg (Pa. bar)

Post by Mikedunford » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:39 am

No problem. Orly will take care of it for him first thing Monday, if not before.

"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

Reality Check

In re Berg (Pa. bar)

Post by Reality Check » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:54 am

No problem. Orly will take care of it for him first thing Monday, if not before.Emergency Judicial Notice anyone? :lol:

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

ZekeB

In re Berg (Pa. bar)

Post by ZekeB » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:02 am

Emergency Judicial Notice anyone? :lol:I was going to say... hand delivered not merely to the clerk, but to the Judge himself. :lol:

Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

LindainTX

In re Berg (Pa. bar)

Post by LindainTX » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:58 pm

Not that anyone here will feel any empathy, but Berg and LL harmed me and my family with their vicious lies. They put me under so much stress that I suffered Sudden Cardiac Death and had a stroke and was in a coma for two weeks. Not that their lies about me being a prostitute with multiple arrests, convictions and time spent in prison for solicitation and drug addiction matters to anyone here, but they were flat out lies.

I am not a criminal and looking back, I am considering my options.

Sterngard Friegen

In re Berg (Pa. bar)

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:06 pm

The statute of limitations is not your friend.

TexasFilly

In re Berg (Pa. bar)

Post by TexasFilly » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:12 pm

Linda, if you had Sudden Cardiac Death, you'd be dead. I'm sure you meant sudden cardiac arrest. Good luck proving causation. Oh, yeah, that limitations stuff could be a problem too.

I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill!

Highlands

In re Berg (Pa. bar)

Post by Highlands » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:12 pm

The statute of limitations is not your friend.I also highly doubt the plaintiff can prove that her health problems are directly related to the actions of the defendants.
Edit: GMTA, TF!! :-bd

If you took out all of the blood vessels in your body and lined them up, you would be dead. #science

Paul Lentz

In re Berg (Pa. bar)

Post by Paul Lentz » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:22 pm

Not that anyone here will feel any empathy...Then why bother to post your whines and accusations here?

...but Berg and LL harmed me and my family with their vicious lies. They put me under so much stress that I suffered Sudden Cardiac Death and had a stroke and was in a coma for two weeks.Really? Your physician documented that the only reason for your illness was the "stress you suffered" due to "Berg and LL['s] ...vicious lies?" Bullshit. Try your own negative eating, exercise and hatefulness habits over the last decade or so.

Not that their lies about me being a prostitute with multiple arrests, convictions and time spent in prison for solicitation and drug addictionLink, please?

...matters to anyone here, but they were flat out lies.Again, if you believe that your nattering does not "matter to anyone here," then why do you bother to post it here?

I am not a criminal and looking back, I am considering my options.Okay. Big whoop. :roll:

The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16

Foggy

In re Berg (Pa. bar)

Post by Foggy » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:03 am

Linda is still the same person who openly hoped that President Obama would be tortured at Gitmo; who informed us again and again that once he was in prison, he could never be allowed any visits by his wife and children; who used to brag that she single-handedly started the birther movement by getting Phil Berg to file the first birther lawsuit; who openly delighted in banning members of this board (when we were Politijab) for posting honest information at the ObamaCrimes blog or forum; who tried to force Lisa Liberi to do her bidding by threatening to expose her criminal record, and who did actually disclose that criminal record to Orly Taitz; who spread every vicious lie about the President and his family that she ever heard, including that Michelle Obama had been disbarred; who tried to join forces with Taitz when Berg threw her off his team; et cetera, et cetera. There was a time when she was one of the top 5 most hateful birthers in this great land of ours. Her friends Kat Lawson and Charlene were just as bad, but didn't have the power that Linda misused every day for months. I let her post here because she doesn't break the rules. But she's right that I have no sympathy: what goes around comes around.

The point of no return is no longer even visible in your rearview mirror. :-

rosy

In re Berg (Pa. bar)

Post by rosy » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:22 am

Linda, I'd like to believe that you've changed and that you are no longer motivated by hatred.Can you see that while you accuse Berg and Liberi of spreading lies about you, you are equally culpable of spreading lies about President Obama and his wife? Why do you feel that your actions are acceptable, but Berg's and Liberi's are not?

DryInk

In re Berg (Pa. bar)

Post by DryInk » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:10 am

I've never met Berg or LL, Linda, but they are directly responsible for my receding hairline and weight gain over the past few years because of what they haven't said about me. I too am "considering my options." Also.

Let's just assume I said something witty.

Its Funny

In re Berg (Pa. bar)

Post by Its Funny » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:42 pm

Not sure if this belongs here or not, but it appears Phil has lost his privileges at SCOTUS[/break1]com/JessBravin/status/428672479087710208] ... 9087710208awwwww

bob

In re Berg (Pa. bar)

Post by bob » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:56 pm

Not sure if this belongs here or not, but it appears Phil has lost his privileges at SCOTUSWSJ: [/break1]wsj.com/law/2014/01/29/supreme-court-ousts-attorney-who-sued-to-oust-obama/]Supreme Court Ousts Attorney Who Sued to Oust Obama:

But while Mr. Berg doggedly pursued Mr. Obama, he was not so assiduous in caring for his own clients, according to the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, which in September suspended him from the practice of law for two years.

The U.S. Supreme Court followed by asking Mr. Berg to show cause why it should not disbar him from its practice; he responded by resigning from the Supreme Court bar, which the justices noted in an order earlier this month.

“My mother was dying of cancer and I was involved in one case which I messed up,” Mr. Berg, 69 years old, said Wednesday. He said he considered the two-year suspension excessive and [highlight]raised the possibility it was a form of retaliation[/highlight].

[...]

Mr. Berg said he would reapply to the Supreme Court bar after his suspension ends. Meanwhile, “I’m now [highlight]writing a book on Obama[/highlight],” he said. “[highlight]Same theory[/highlight].”[/break1]supremecourt.gov/orders/courtorders/012114zor_3e04.pdf]SCOTUS:

D-2738

IN THE MATTER OF PHILIP J. BERG

Philip J. Berg, of Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania, having requested to resign as a member of the Bar of this Court, it is ordered that his name be stricken from the roll of attorneys permitted to the practice of law before this Court. The Rule to Show Cause, issued on November 4, 2013, is discharged.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Reality Check

In re Berg (Pa. bar)

Post by Reality Check » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:41 pm

So Orly can file crap at SCOTUS and Berg can't? That's gotta hurt, Phil . [-X

ZekeB

In re Berg (Pa. bar)

Post by ZekeB » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:42 pm

So Orly can file crap at SCOTUS and Berg can't? That's gotta hurt, Phil . [-XTaitz files pro se anyway. Berg can still do that.

Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Reality Check

In re Berg (Pa. bar)

Post by Reality Check » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:44 pm

I think Berg was done with Birthering the day he figure out there was no more money to be had.

Dolly

In re Berg (Pa. bar)

Post by Dolly » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:33 pm

Not sure if this belongs here or not, but it appears Phil has lost his privileges at SCOTUSWSJ: [/break1]wsj.com/law/2014/01/29/supreme-court-ousts-attorney-who-sued-to-oust-obama/]Supreme Court Ousts Attorney Who Sued to Oust Obama: There is a comment:

7:15 pm January 29, 2014

Fox News Viewer wrote:

Clearly, he was getting too close to the truth on Benghazi, and had to be silenced.

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

mimi

In re Berg (Pa. bar)

Post by mimi » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:07 pm

Wonkette:

THE CONSPIRACY GOES ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP 11:26 am January 30, 2014

Birther Lawyer Philip Berg Forgot To Do Anything Other Than Sue Obama And Is Now Suspended

big snip.

Wouldn’t you think if there was one case you might not drop the ball on, it would be one related to your local Hell’s Angels? And wouldn’t you also think that it is pretty easy to check if a lawsuit is still active (it is! most states have easily searchable free tools on their court websites! the more you know!) and your Hell’s Angels old lady could just pound her name into a search box and find out oh oops, she does not actually still have a lawsuit? Bad idea, Phil. Does Phil blame himself for what happened? Ha ha silly of course not. He’s thinking the suspension is possibly retaliation from the Pennsylvania Supremes. Retaliation for what, we’re not sure — and we suspect he’s not sure either. It’s all just proof of how the Great Pretender Obama has his tentacles into every aspect of our lives, including the Pennsylvania lawyer’s disciplinary board. Seems reasonable.

Berg is bloodied but unbowed, and is now going to write a book about Obama, pouring his delusions into that medium while waiting out his two year suspension until he can apply to practice in Pennsylvania again. We’re sure the book will be a triumph of literature, a devastatingly thoughtful argument, and the thing that finally brings Obama down. Godspeed, Phil.here for more:

[/break1]com/540760/birther-lawyer-philip-berg-forgot-to-do-anything-other-than-sue-obama-and-is-now-suspended]http://wonkette.com/540760/birther-lawy ... -suspended

Paul Lentz

In re Berg (Pa. bar)

Post by Paul Lentz » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:51 pm

Berg is bloodied but unbowed, and is now going to write a book about Obama...Do you think he'll underline, and bold every "not" in his book?

The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16

realist

In re Berg (Pa. bar)

Post by realist » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:58 pm

Berg is bloodied but unbowed, and is now going to write a book about Obama...Do you think he'll underline, and bold every "not" in his book?Yes. :lol:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

CatMe

In re Berg (Pa. bar)

Post by CatMe » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:21 pm

Not that anyone here will feel any empathy, but Berg and LL harmed me and my family with their vicious lies. They put me under so much stress that I suffered Sudden Cardiac Death and had a stroke and was in a coma for two weeks. Not that their lies about me being a prostitute with multiple arrests, convictions and time spent in prison for solicitation and drug addiction matters to anyone here, but they were flat out lies.

I am not a criminal and looking back, I am considering my options.You are right. No one here seems to feel any empathy for you or care about your claims of not being a convicted, drug-addled prostitute. I know I don't care. I don't even care if you were a drug-addled prostitute. As for Berg being the supposed cause of all your ills, lie down with dogs, get up with fleas and all that...

I do know if I attributed my health woes to stress caused by another's lies, I would not go to a forum filled with people who are far removed from friends, remind them of my existence, and inform them of all these nasty rumors circulating about me of which they were previously unaware and unconcerned. I would anticipate that their unsympathetic responses might be...stressful.

Say, my father suffered sudden cardiac death (and stayed dead) a few years ago at age 58. Do you suppose he might have known Phil Berg? :o

bob

In re Berg (Pa. bar)

Post by bob » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:51 am

Whoops: Times Herald: Montgomery County attorney who held office in Lafayette Hill disbarred:

Philip Berg, who held an office in Lafayette Hill, was disbarred on consent according to the notice. The notice states Berg submitted his resignation letter to the Supreme Court. The notice states his resignation letter is under seal.The disbarment, according to the notice, will take place on July 16.According to an order filed the by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, he failed to let a client know, for two years, her lawsuit had been dismissed by a federal judge. The woman took her complaint to the disciplinary board.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Sterngard Friegen

In re Berg (Pa. bar)

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:49 am

Did the disbarment arise from the same clients and facts that led to the earlier suspension?

Since Berg never did his own legal work, but had others including paralegals do it for him, his disbarment was inevitable. Of course, had he done his own legal work he might have been disbarred even sooner.

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

In re Berg (Pa. bar)

Post by Kriselda Gray » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:15 am

Any word on how Orly's celebrating?

Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

Northland10

In re Berg (Pa. bar)

Post by Northland10 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:37 am

For Completeness

STATEMENT OF RESIGNATION

91 DB 2015    06/04/2015    VERIFIED STATEMENT RESIGNATION SUBMITTED BY RESPONDENT

Disbarred

91 DB 2015    06/16/2015    Disbarred on Consent

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Return to “Phil Berg”