Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

RTH10260

Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Post by RTH10260 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:59 pm

Show us a graphic of the monument, Don. Quit hiding behind your mommy's skirt.I wonder if Don is thinking of this monument:http://www.floppingaces.net/wp-contents ... kD72jQ.jpg :-$ ... this was set up in Jakarta, Indonesia, and proves beyond any doubt his citizenship #-o

Foggy

Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Post by Foggy » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:01 pm

No, that's not the monument Don is thinking about.He's thinking about the imaginary monument to the 45th president in a hole in the ground in Obamaville, Kenya.You know, the one that exists only in Don's imagination.

The point of no return is no longer even visible in your rearview mirror. :-

CA Dude

Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Post by CA Dude » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:03 pm

No, that's not the monument Don is thinking about.He's thinking about the imaginary monument to the 45th president in a hole in the ground in Obamaville, Kenya.You know, the one that exists only in Don's imagination. I think he's lying about his mom. I think she told him he was full of shit, too.I'll take that bet, you want to put your money where your mouth is foggy?

Foggy

Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Post by Foggy » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:05 pm

Tell your mom to register as a member, Don.Maybe we can get a straight answer from her. From you, all we get is insufferable bullshit.

CA Dude

Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Post by CA Dude » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:07 pm

Why would she waste her time registering, you call me from a blocked number, I'll three way with her. She does not do forums

Foggy

Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Post by Foggy » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:12 pm

:shock: OMFG. Don wants me to do a "three-way" with his own mother.Sorry, Don. I'm a happily married man. That's not how I roll. =))

CA Dude

Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Post by CA Dude » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:15 pm

:shock: OMFG. Don wants me to do a "three-way" with his own mother.Sorry, Don. I'm a happily married man. That's not how I roll. =))Wow, and what grade are you in? 5th?

Sequoia32

Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Post by Sequoia32 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:30 pm

Well, now we know. Don inherited it. :lol:

So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy

MaineSkeptic

Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Post by MaineSkeptic » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:32 pm

Actually, I did google "monument to obama birth in Kenya".I got a great one, third link after the ALIPAC forum birther morons and WingNutDaily. On [link]Live Leak,[/link] it said:The nation of Kenya is celebrating the birth of its native son, Barack Obama on August 4th. The struggling, Third World nation will celebrate the event without the 45th President, he's too ashamed of his roots. The birth site is a simple hole in the ground in a remote village called Obamaville. =)) The moron who wrote that didn't even know he's the 44th president! There's no such village as Obamaville, either.You are SO full of shit, Don. If you really googled it yourself, GIVE US A LINK THAT PROVES THERE'S A MONUMENT OR SHUT UP.I'm not sure it was a moron who wrote that; it appears to be the featured article at [link]The Spoof,http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm? ... e=s3i57533[/link] -- from August 2, 2009!It is just bizarre that Don would choose this as a reason to pop back on the scene and crow, but I hope it helps us understand that our friend really is operating under a handicap.

Sequoia32

Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Post by Sequoia32 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:52 pm

Looks like donnie ran home to mommy...

So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy

kate520

Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Post by kate520 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:57 pm

Foggy are on fire this weekend! Go get em, rooster!

DEFEND DEMOCRACY

GreatGrey

Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Post by GreatGrey » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:59 pm

No, that's not the monument Don is thinking about.He's thinking about the imaginary monument to the 45th president in a hole in the ground in Obamaville, Kenya.You know, the one that exists only in Don's imagination. I think he's lying about his mom. I think she told him he was full of shit, too.Well ya know.... I'm scheduled to arrive in Nairobi on Saturday the 26th about 9:30 pm, and not leave until 8 pm the following Tuesday.All I had planned to do was send a few postcards, but if Don would be so kind as to post the location of this monument, I'd be happy to get a taxi (at great personal peril) and go get some pictures of it.

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

MaineSkeptic

Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Post by MaineSkeptic » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:04 pm

Well ya know.... I'm scheduled to arrive in Nairobi on Saturday the 26th about 9:30 pm, and not leave until 8 pm the following Tuesday.All I had planned to do was send a few postcards, but if Don would be so kind as to post the location of this monument, I'd be happy to get a taxi (at great personal peril) and go get some pictures of it.Are you kidding? Do you know the mileage from Nairobi to Obamaville?

GreatGrey

Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Post by GreatGrey » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:06 pm

Well ya know.... I'm scheduled to arrive in Nairobi on Saturday the 26th about 9:30 pm, and not leave until 8 pm the following Tuesday.All I had planned to do was send a few postcards, but if Don would be so kind as to post the location of this monument, I'd be happy to get a taxi (at great personal peril) and go get some pictures of it.Are you kidding? Do you know the mileage from Nairobi to Obamaville?Not a problem, Papa Axelrod has already promised he'll cover any expenses.

Sterngard Friegen

Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:06 pm

No, that's not the monument Don is thinking about.He's thinking about the imaginary monument to the 45th president in a hole in the ground in Obamaville, Kenya.You know, the one that exists only in Don's imagination. I think he's lying about his mom. I think she told him he was full of shit, too.Well ya know.... I'm scheduled to arrive in Nairobi on Saturday the 26th about 9:30 pm, and not leave until 8 pm the following Tuesday.All I had planned to do was send a few postcards, but if Don would be so kind as to post the location of this monument, I'd be happy to get a taxi (at great personal peril) and go get some pictures of it.Maybe you can say hi to Lucas Smith. He will be looking for the lost certificate.As for CA Dude, he's on my ignore lst, but I understand he's accused me of smokng dope. He also seems to have fallen for a spoof. Which he's now defending on his mother's honor. Typical.

GreatGrey

Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Post by GreatGrey » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:13 pm

Maybe you can say hi to Lucas Smith. He will be looking for the lost certificate.Kenya Sterny, I'm going to Kenya.Not the Dominican Republic, that's where Lucas hangs out.

Sterngard Friegen

Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:24 pm

Maybe you can say hi to Lucas Smith. He will be looking for the lost certificate.Kenya Sterny, I'm going to Kenya.Not the Dominican Republic, that's where Lucas hangs out. [-X That's not what Lukie says. He's in Kenya all the time.

mimi

Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Post by mimi » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:50 pm

I'm not sure it was a moron who wrote that; it appears to be the featured article at [link]The Spoof,http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm? ... e=s3i57533[/link] -- from August 2, 2009! =))

Butterfly Bilderberg

Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:36 pm

You guys I am warning you now 2012 comes around and Obama will have to provide proof one way or the other or he won't be put on the ballots in a lot of states.Which states would that be, Don? Legislative measures to require Presidential candidates to prove they are NBCs have failed or, in the case of Missouri, been withdrawn.

"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

Sterngard Friegen

Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:25 pm

You guys I am warning you now 2012 comes around and Obama will have to provide proof one way or the other or he won't be put on the ballots in a lot of states.Which states would that be, Don? Legislative measures to require Presidential candidates to prove they are NBCs have failed or, in the case of Missouri, been withdrawn.If anyone asks, the COLB from Hawai'i is legally sufficient. Of course, President Obama's campaign will order a "new" one so that more birfer heads can explode.

LM K

Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Post by LM K » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:15 am

That's not what I said at all. Sorry Try Again :lol: :lol: :lol:But, you did:

Listen here Foggy, if my own mother knows about it and has done the research and she is new to all this, than I think you can do this. Now if this is too hard than let me know and we can three way with my mother and I will be more than happy to school you3-way with mom and schooling Foggy all about it while 3-waying????

You are so lazy that you think Foggy should call you so that your mommy can tell him all about the "monument" in "Obamaville"?

There are just no words for this level of ridiculousness, Don.

Why would Kenya end a town with "ville" anyway?

I'll three way with her.Save me, FSM! Every time I see "CA Dude"'s name or a post by him, I will be thinking about him offering a rooster to 3-way with him and his mother! :shock:

http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu34 ... leach2.jpg

http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu34 ... bleach.jpg

DaveMuckey

Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Post by DaveMuckey » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:37 pm

Bbbbbbacck the bus up! Don's mom sends him a forwarded email and he calls that "RESEARCH?"

The zucchini didn't fall very far from the tree, did it?

=))

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Post by Dallasite » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:07 pm

Maybe you can say hi to Lucas Smith. He will be looking for the lost certificate.Kenya Sterny, I'm going to Kenya.Not the Dominican Republic, that's where Lucas hangs out. [-X That's not what Lukie says. He's in Kenya all the time.Hey GG, see if you can find that Mbembe-thingy I Lucas Smith was looking for. Maybe you could score a hat-trick with the missing Kenyan BC, photos of the monument in Obamaville AND find the sole living dinosaur, the Mbembe! All during a 3-day layover in Kenya! :-bd
Edit: speling airur corekshun

"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

RTH10260

Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Post by RTH10260 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:18 pm

If anyone asks, the COLB from Hawai'i is legally sufficient. Of course, President Obama's campaign will order a "new" one so that more birfer heads can explode.Will the campaigning time and another four years of office suffice for the Birfers to compare and analyze JPG images on the web and come to an agreement that all is fake all over again ? #-o

Return to “Phil Berg”