Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Post by Dallasite » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:55 pm

Just one link, Don?

Just one picture of the monument, huh?

C'mon, just one?

=)) =)) =)) =)) =))I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... eKenya.jpg

"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

Justin

Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Post by Justin » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:11 pm

*snicker* That must be the place. Looks pretty official to me. It must be what Don and his mom found online. I'm glad this has all been cleared up.

Paul Pieniezny

Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Post by Paul Pieniezny » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:29 am

Just one link, Don?

Just one picture of the monument, huh?

C'mon, just one?

=)) =)) =)) =)) =))I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... jpgLooking at all these epic fails (or falls), I wonder why the Bergers have never in the Liberi-Taitz mock trial suggested that there may be something awkward going on with Taitz-Auerbuch - that she is a Russian/Moldovan/israeli/Romanian spy (uncheck at least one of those) and/or obtained US citizenship fraudulently and with malicious aforeghought.

I mean, it is not like it is more unlikely than any moronic badguestimate they ever made about Obama's US citizenship.

LM K

Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Post by LM K » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:11 am

I know where Obamaville is. It is located on the island in "Lost". Good luck finding the island.

Now you know the true reason for the existence of the Smoke Monster. He was guarding the secrets of Obama. But some birfer named "Jack" killed him, so the world now knows all about Obamaville. :evil:

Chairman Obama is not pleased.

realist

Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Post by realist » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:38 pm

New Docket Entry...06/22/2010 Notice received from the district court that the docketing and filing fees were paid by the appellant on 05/21/2010. (PDB)

ImageX 4 ImageX36

realist

Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Post by realist » Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:22 am

New Docket Entries...

06/24/2010 Open Document ECF FILER: ENTRY OF APPEARANCE from Philip J. Berg, Esquire on behalf of Appellant(s) Philip J. Berg. (PJB)

06/24/2010 Open Document ECF FILER: [highlight]Concise Summary of the Case[/highlight] filed by Appellant Philip J. Berg, received. (PJB)

06/24/2010 Open Document ECF FILER: DISCLOSURE STATEMENT on behalf of Appellant Philip J. Berg, filed. (PJB)

06/24/2010 Open Document ECF FILER: CIVIL INFORMATION STATEMENT on behalf of Appellant Philip J. Berg, filed. (PJB)

06/24/2010 Open Document ECF FILER: Transcript Purchase Order Form (Part 1) filed by Appellant Philip J. Berg advising this court that transcripts are needed. Requested date(s) are: 3/15/2010 and 3/19/2010, to be filed by Mark Rafferty. (PJB)

06/24/2010 Open Document ECF FILER: AMENDED CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE for attorney Appearance no relief list. Service made on 06/24/2010 by US mail, email. (PJB)

Somehow I doubt Phil could produce a "concise summary" of anything, but since it is basically a form, perhaps so. :lol:

Pretty much the summary is: The IRS erred, the judge erred and/or abused her authority and/or was biased.

Of course, the "other side of the story" was a little different.

At the hearing on March 19, 2010, in which Appellant and a representative for Respondent 1 appeared, the Court reviewed the Poulis factors, including the possibility of a less severe sanction than dismissal. Poulis v. State Farm Fire and Casualty Co., 747 F.2d 863, 868 (3d Cir. 1984). As to the first Poulis factor, the extent of Appellant

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Reality Check

Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Post by Reality Check » Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:32 am

Pretty much the same way Phil and the other "birther" attorneys practice law...even in non-birther cases.This shouldn't be surprising since the fact that they are practicing birthers reveals an acute lack of ability to reason and comprehend law.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

xKat

Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Post by xKat » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:30 pm

So this morning I am reading the January 2015 edition of Fiduciary Review, which highlights recent PA cases involving trusts and estates. There is one case note about a case in a nearby county which stated "Administrator of estate, who was scrivener of will, surcharged and removed. 'The respondent took commissions totaling $50,470 without having earned one dime. He breached his duty as a personal representative in virtually every way imaginable'. "

Having had a similar case (where I had the executor and scrivener removed and surcharged $76K+) I was interested in reading this opinion. I didn't think this county published their decisions on line, but I did a quick search online to be certain.

I couldn't find the decision, but I did find a link to a ED PA Bankruptcy Court Order dated 7/30/14 granting the motion of the administrator of the Estate of Rosemary Smick seeking relief from the automatic stay to "permit the movant to prosecute and obtain an adjudication of her surcharge petition against the debtor, now pending in the Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas, Montgomery County, Orphans' Court Division".

The debtor's name? Philip J. Berg.

The order did say that if the surcharge was granted the stay remained in place as to the debtor's assets, but add another $50K of debt to the pile for Phil.

I'm going to see if I can find the Orphans' Court decision.

If we amplify everything,
we hear nothing.

Jon Stewart
10/30/2010

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Post by Flatpointhigh » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:01 pm

oh, wow...

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

realist

Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Post by realist » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:07 pm

The debtor's name? Philip J. Berg. The order did say that if the surcharge was granted the stay remained in place as to the debtor's assets, but add another $50K of debt to the pile for Phil. I'm going to see if I can find the Orphans' Court decision.

Hope you can find it. Should be a good read. :)

Great catch xKat. :-bd

ImageX 4 ImageX36

xKat

Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Post by xKat » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:45 pm

I realized after I posted that the docket in the bankruptcy was a 2014 number - so he filed a new bankruptcy petition.

The online docket for the probate matter goes back to 2011. He's been fighting his removal since about 2012.

If we amplify everything,
we hear nothing.

Jon Stewart
10/30/2010

Patagoniagirl

Phil Appeals Bankruptcy

Post by Patagoniagirl » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:07 pm

You guys I am warning you now 2012 comes around and Obama will have to provide proof one way or the other or he won't be put on the ballots in a lot of states.Which states would that be, Don? Legislative measures to require Presidential candidates to prove they are NBCs have failed or, in the case of Missouri, been withdrawn.

Five years on and well...CA Dude warned us! What a shame we failed to heed his warning. Where is he when he can come and gloat?

Return to “Phil Berg”